Saturday Night at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Fuck me with that big fucking dick of yours. Fuck me hard and go fucking faster," she said to me.

I did as I was told. My dick went In and out using the full length of my dick into her married twat. With each of my thrust she moaned. I pushed and pushed my dick in and out. I wanted to blow even more of my spunk into her married twat. Minutes past and her moans seemed to be continuous so I went faster with every stroke. I was getting hot. With all the pumping I was doing to her married twat. But I wanted to explode in her once again.

"Fuck me, Fuck me faster, faster," she said to me.

She was ready for her own magical feeling within herself. Cumming with her own orgasm. I went faster and faster as she asked for it. I went as fast as I could and I got my reward. She was shaking with her own orgasm. Seconds later after she had finished. I was Cumming spurt, spurt, spurt my spunk shot deep into her married twat at the speed of sound.

"Can you come once more for me. I need that dick of yours at least one more time," she said.

"Yes, change places. I need a little rest, let me sit down," I said to her.

I sat down on the step and she held onto my hard dick rubbing it making sure I was not going to become slack. She need not have bothered. My dick was always ready for six ejaculations.

"Ho god, you are just as hard now as when we first started fucking," she said to me.

"Twice more and my dick will start to give in," I said to her.

My dick was hard and she straddles facing me. She held my dick and lowered herself down onto my dick. With every inch that went inside her she gave out a moan of pleasure. But there in front of me were a great pair of tits. My mouth went on to her right tit her whole nipple went inside my mouth and I sucked hard on it as though I was a baby once again. My hands wrap around each of her tits and I gave them both a gentle squeeze.

Fiona's head was leaning back as she bounced up and down on my dick. With every rise and fall of her body on my dick. She let out a moan of satisfaction. I sucked both her tits in turn. And fondled with both of them and I was trying to push against her as she bounced up and down on me. Her hands were wrapped around the back of my head. Then they went right out to her sides. I held her tits between my first and thumb squeezing them. Fiona's head was going back and forth. Then she started to tremble. She was starting to have another orgasm. I was not far off myself so I helped myself by pushing my body up and down. She let out a moan or two and I was ready to Cum. But Fiona was there before me. Letting out a wild scream of pure pleasure. As I was shooting my spunk into her married twat. Giving out my signs of pleasure to her.

She got her breath back and kissed me between her breaths. I was doing the exact same thing as her. I still was playing with her tits because. I had wanted to feel them for so fucking long. She opened her eyes looking at me and they were bright as best I could tell in the Twilight Darkness.

"Once more can you manage, She said between our kisses.

Yes, But turn around please," I said to her.

Fiona partly stood up, turned around with her back to me. And straddled me holding my dick next to her twat full of my spunk. She lowered herself down and my dick slid inside her twat because of all my spunk and her sex juices. My hand had hold of both her tits and I squeezed them. Fiona wanted another fucking and started to bounce up and down on me as though she was in a hurry. I held her nipples pulling at them and she had both her hands on top of mind. She bounced up and down like fury. Minutes went by and I was Cumming up to my last of what spunk I had left. Which is normally not so much. Fiona bounced and bound up and down on me and I was ready to cum once again. But Fiona was already in the middle of hers. As she came down to earth I shot my last drops of spunk in her marred sweet twat. The movie was letting screams cover up our screams of joy in the upper circle.

I was all fucked out and I was wondering if Fiona was also all fucked out. I let go of her tits and she for the first-time she struggled to her feet. Sitting down on the cloth seat on the other side of the steps. There must have been a gallon of our juices running out from her sweet full married twat. On to the cloth seat.

"Come here," she said.

I stood up and went over to her. She held my dick and kissed it.

"You're mine from now on," she said looking at my dick.

With that she took the length of my dick in her mouth and sucked off both our juices. My dick was starting to go down But I wanted it but it was not to be. Fiona asked me to pass her handbag. She took out a packet of travel tissues. And used them to wipe our juices from the tops of her legs and her leaking twat. She gave me one to wipe my dick which I did. After she had wipe herself as clean as she could we both got dressed and settled down in our seats. I looked over at the seat where Fiona had sat down while she wiped herself clean from our juices I bet the stain would never come out.

We settled back to watch the movie. With the drinks and sweets I bought before. We had no idea what the movie was all about. I looked at her in the Twilight Darkness and she looked at me with a smile on both our faces which said it all. The movie had finished and we went down stairs. Fiona went to the lady's room. And she was quite a while. She must have been cleaning herself a bit more.

It was my duty to walk her home. As we walked slowly she held on to my arm as though I was her husband.

"We will have to meet again, lover," she said to me.

"The sooner the better," I said to her.

"I will let you know," she said to me.

Before we arrived at her front door. She told me that every other weekend. Fiona had to go and see his parents. Now I knew I was going to fuck her once again. I wanted to kiss her but she kissed her fingers and placed them on my lips. I could smell our juices on them. And my dick started to stir?

"I will let you know at work for our next time you know where. I live now," she said, turning away towards her house.

I knew that our next time was in two weeks and I knew I would be fucking her in her house. But I had to go back to the two other girls I was fucking. And the next two weeks passed slowly. And on Friday at work.

She said," seven you know where."

I arrived at six forty-five. Fiona answered the door. She was wearing a summer dress because it was a warm evening and her 4-inch-high heeled shoes. As soon as the door shut we were kissing and she was pulling off my shirt. I pinned her against the door. As I was pulling her dress up her body. To pull it up over her head. Fiona had my belt undo. The zip went down and the pants button undone. Before I had her dress a quarter of the way up her sweet body. My pants fell down and my dick was in her hand rubbing me. I pulled her dress over her head. She was naked except for the 4-inch-high heels.

She parted her legs and moved my raging hard dick to her sweet married twat. I pushed and in it went followed by her first moan of the night. I fucked her standing up against her front door. Playing with her tits. She let out one of her screams of satisfaction. And I did the same as I spurt, spurt, spurt as my spunk went into her sweet married twat.

"Kneel down where you are," I said to her.

Down on all fours she went. Her head was pressing against the back of the front door. My dick found her twat and in it went. I grab hold of her hips and started to fuck her doggy style. Fiona like it that way her cries of joy were never ending as I fucked her. Our moans joined in unison as I fucked her and within minutes she cries out I am Cumming. I went faster because I wanted to Cum at the exact same time as her if I could. Her moan of pleasure came as I Spurted, my spunk in her giving out my own moan of pure pleasure.

We headed for her bedroom and she mounted the bed on all fours. looking into the dressing table mirror. I stood up and my dick was soon sliding into her sweet twat once again. I held on to her sweet hips and drove my dick in and out making sure she was receiving the full length of my dick. I knew by her moans which started to merge into one she was loving it.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she called out. Looking into the mirror.

I wanted my dick to shoot its load of spunk in her before she was to Cum. So I doubled my speed.

"Fuck me faster with that fucking big dick. I love it going in and out of me," She said between her gasps of breath.

I was doing ten to the dozen and her moans were endless. I held onto her hips and I called out I am Cumming.

She did not hear me I think. Her head was buried into the bedsheets scream with a massive orgasm of her own.

Spurt, spurt, spurt as I unload more of my spunk inside her married twat. God I love fucking Fiona Roberts that was for sure.

After that I was lying on my back on the bed. Fiona mounted me and was facing me she was riding me forward cowgirl. I was able to suck both her tits from time to time but I pulled on both her nipples. She had her hands on her hips bouncing up and down on me I pushed my hips up to make sure I was getting all the way inside her sweet twat. Her head was going this way and that way forwards and backwards. She was close and so was I. She lets out her scream of joy and mine merged with hers. God what a woman I got the chance to fuck was running through my mind.

She did not wait. She turn round and was fucking me reverse cow girl style. Bouncing up and down on me as though there was no tomorrow. I had hold of both her tits and she had both her hands on top of mine. The minutes ticked by and Her body was giving out the signs she was ready to Cum. I lifted my butt as best I could to make sure my dick go all the way inside her because I was ready. Spurt, spurt, spurt my dick delivered my spunk at the speed of sound in her well filled married twat. As I was Cumming Fiona let out a massive scream of her own. And had been well fucked.

All that was left for us was a blow job for me and oral for her. We did a 69. After that she kissed my dick and balls.

"You're mine forever," she said looking at my dick.

Every two weeks I was fucking her. But I had booked a two-week holiday months before. You know what it was all about. Sun, sea and sex.But my timing was bad. And before I was to go on holiday. I was on a two-week residential course. And the worst of it was. I had to leave on Friday to get there. A Saturday was my time to be with Fiona fucking hell out of her. It could not get any worse could it. And it was even worse on my flight back home. After my sun, sea and sex was to arrive late on Sunday night. And I had to wait another two weeks before I could fuck Fiona.

I went to work showing off my sun tan. As I walked in going towards Fiona. She gave me the biggest smile anyone could ask for. Patting her belly. She was pregnant!!

But was it her husbands or mine???

What do you think?

+ + + + +

I do hope you remember our nights Fiona........ Because I DO.

12