All Comments on 'Saturday Night Dates With Mom'

by Adoptedchildhot4mom

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This was a nice story told as if it really happened. The author didn't indicate whether it was fact or fiction. It had enough dirty words to be hot but it wasn't vulgar.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 10 years ago
bad

This story was most likely written by a kid 14-15 years old, not much thought to it. One of the most un imaginative stories I've ever read on here

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

To Corey, I thought it was written as from a nice memory. Something to be thought of when remembering a person you love or loved very much.

For me the story reminded me of my time growing up. I was a young horndog also. I peeped at my mother bathing often. I felt her thighs and looked up her dress while rubbing her legs. My father snored and slept in my bed so I slept with Mom on occasion and sometimes got away with carefully humping her ass.

I liked it for those reasons, memories unfulfilled.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
I LIKED IT

Maybe I missed something, but I thought it a simple little story, well told. Things progressed in a believable sequence, at a normal pace. You will probably never win an award with it, but it will provide enjoyment to a lot of readers.

Adoptedchildhot4momAdoptedchildhot4momalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. To answer some of the questions and comments. It is true. I have tried to put it into words for a long time. To corey2justified. Sorry you didn't like it. It wasn't meant to be imaginative. Sometimes truth is that way. Thanks for the comments.

To ap2tech. You nailed it. It was a really nice memory of someone I loved very much. You should try to write your story out. I tried for quite a while without much success. I have been thinking about mom a lot. I tried again and this is what came out. It is kind of funny because this story was accepted on May 7. Mom would have been 89 on May 8. If you do write it out please share with me. I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

I liked it!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

as soon as he said he could remember having sexual thoughts at 5 i quit reading.at 5 a child has no thoughts about sex because it is an unknown concept to them.if he had said 10 then i might have played along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I spread her legs and slid up to my balls with no resistance. She was so wet her pusssy just sucked me in.

This is a beautiful real-life story of what lots and lots of boys, who knows maybe most, would love to do, fuck their own mom. This talented author recounts how he used to get hard over his mother from the time he was a kid, something plenty of boys can relate to. Within many, many families there are memories like this, of the mother noticing something jumping around in her boy's pants and just smiling about it. I'm wondering if Mr. A still from time to time gets back up where he started out. It's heartwarming that his son is following in his dad's footsteps and having himself a party up between his grandma's legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

This is actually pretty good. Keep it up. :)

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

A lovely loving story of an unloved and unfullfilled mom who clearly struggled over the incest taboo but found a way eventually to overcome it, and a son who just wanted to love her and be loved by her.

The reviewer who said they stopped reading when they read the bit about the 5 year old has no idea what they're talking about,,I had erotic thoughts and deeds from the same age.

Adoptedchildhot4momAdoptedchildhot4momalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I never imagined how cool it would be reading every ones comments about my mom and I. It got me thinking about how we continued for several years. I may have to right a part two. It may take a while. This was the first story of any kind I wrote. It nagged me for a while. It took a couple years and 4 or 5 attempts before I thought it was ok. I finally settled on not adding to it and wrote it out. Maybe if there is a second one I can go into how Mom struggled with if she acted like she was asleep it was ok. It was great the first time she "woke up" But then during the day would still act like it never happened. At least for a while. I wish I could get the nerve to talk to my son and see if I was right about his Saturday nights. Thank you all for reading and the comments both good and bad.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Ah shucks!

I would have preferred that the mother been a hell lot more active in this story than rather try to play the oblivious card with the meds.

But good story regardless.

Thanks for the read,

John

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 10 years ago
...

I would give this story -20 stars if I could, its a dating story without any dates and extremely lousy seduction and sex

royandmumroyandmumalmost 10 years ago
Memories of my mum

This brought back warm memories of my wonderful mother. I did have my experience posted by an American friend of mine and on my behalf (see;" Memories of Mum"). I still get warm tingling flutters in my stomach when I think of the wonderful times we shared. Well done and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good work

I was really hoping to see a story about "dates" but regardless, you wrote a good story and I'm always really happy to see new writers contributing.

I hope you'll keep it up! Good work!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant story...

Too often on this site there is a fuckfest within the 1st paragraph - this one's different. It has a lovley slow build up, full of erotic imagery, and a wonderrful seduction process. Well done mate, you've done yourself proud, and I just loved readiong it... (by the way, ignore all the 'date' comments, it's like being promised trout, but being given salmon instead!)

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 10 years ago
montywinger is correct; redlion75, you may need to reassess...

While this is a belated comment, let me tell you of my own experience speaking of and for myself of course. My own mother and father would always visit my wife and I on many occasions; especially more often once their grandchildren were born. Our first child was a girl but the second was a boy who loved to remove his diaper somehow and took great delight in running around in the buff whether it was in the house or outside during the summer. Now this kid was only about one and half years old but every once in awhile he would get a little stiffy which would last for a few minutes, sometimes seconds. He would delightfully say, "See", and then go flaccid. Of course, we all just giggled in amusement at his baby-like prideful awareness. Our daughter's reaction soon became quite indifferent to her brother's antics when he right off pointed out that her's (the absent penis) was broken (his words) and decided for awhile to have nothing more to do with him and his insulting ways. Meanwhile, my mother and father mentioned that I was almost identical in behavior when I was at that age. It wasn't until friends who were not family members would visit that my wife and I had to put our foot down and gently rebuke him for his behavior; it was a bit of a chore to get him to know the difference of when he was being offensive and to correct his attitude but eventually he grew out of his show and tell by about the age of three or so years. From then on he knew to keep his clothes on but still kept his show and tell antics during bath time to a polite minimun still not quite sure if he was being offensive or not (you don't leave a young child out of your sight for a moment).

The point of my previous remarks are that in male biology a child (even as a baby) is sexually aware but isn't capable of directing this energy in a creative way on his own. We teach children to sublimate the sexual or creative drive through the education process by acting out creatively in friendships, engaging the mind in graduated artistic and scientific pursuits, and that there are consequences to every thought, action, and deed whether the outcome is well deserved or not. While flawed, we humans are a complex lot, however, it is up to every individual to clearly see for themselves the actual complexity of ourselves from that which is manufactured by public relations and marketing experts for the intended or supposed purpose of cultural unity; the difference being a culture of human sheep or a national unity consciousness of individuals that seek worthy group intentions. In other words, our openmindedness must always remain vigilant and our willingness to self-correction elevating. Self-observation is a key factor here and when we refuse to open our minds to this process, we close the door to our own actual experiences and the experiences of others seem deluded.

Adoptedchild4hotmom wrote a great erotic and sexy story here; it's his, not ours for he found a way after trial and error to present the truth of it. The saying: Truth is stranger than fiction is an apt one for here the writer is owning up that he was once a stranger; now he desires friendship amongst us. My experience is that biology in every reference does not lie (it seeks the creative opportunity, the outcome; it's active), especially not human biology, therefore I accept that the writer's experience is truthful in every word he used to tell his story. Five stars by the way!

Adoptedchildhot4momAdoptedchildhot4momalmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Wow. You put a lot of thought into that comment. Thank you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brought back fond memories...

Please continue!

csltcsltabout 9 years ago
Great Start!

Really enjoy your work.

You have opened some doors, please bring us with you as you explore the possibilities.

Thanks!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
All I say is

ONE GREAT STORY. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally, a story I can believe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous