Saturday Night Five Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be in good hands," she told me as I sat there waiting to be called on, "Selma's an old friend of the family, she'll look after you,"

Selma was in her 40's but by the way she looked, late 20's would be more accurate. Her skin was flawless, no signs of cracking yet, her hair amazing and in great physical shape. She also knew exactly what Tayla was after for me as my friend stood by us the whole time to chat and watch.

As she was almost finished, Tayla wanted to get involved more, "Selma, do you mind if I uh have a go with the clippers? Just for a little bit."

"Sure sweetie, if your friend here is okay with it of course."

I had a stunned look on my face.

What did Tayla know about cutting hair, she didn't have a license to do it, if there even is a license for cutting peoples hair. She took over from Selma, as the woman went for a break, "Oh relax Leo, I've done this before."

"Uhh when?"

"I practiced during lockdown a couple of years ago," she explained, "My brother, my father, my sister as well until she told me that I had ruined her life because of the bald spot I accidentally gave her on her scalp."

I wriggled in my chair, leaning forward so she couldn't touch anything. But Tayla stood there chuckling, pulling me back into the chair, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I don't even have a sister."

Letting out a sigh of relief, I tried to calm myself down and just let her work. To my surprise, she definitley knew what she was doing. Tayla cut through my hair slowly, being cautious not to change too much since Selma had already done such a good job.

I watched in the mirror in front of me, the time and care that she was taking. I had to admit, I loved the feeling of her hands running through my trimmed hair, up against the top of my head. Naturally, I found myself thinking about where her hands were a couple of weeks ago.

We hadn't spoken about the secret late night handjob on the couch. And all I wanted to do was talk about it but the timing never seemed right or I was just too much of a coward to ask. Maybe in a public venue, this wasn't the right place either but if I didn't bring it up now while none of the other girls were around, I may never bring it up and I would just live on, wondering if I imagined the whole thing.

"Tayla..."

"Yes Leo?"

"About the other night..."

I paused, noticing Tayla was now looking at me in the mirror and not looking at my hair. A sly smile crept up on her face as she helped me out, "Yeah, what about it?"

"Was that just a one time thing?

The brunette with the trimming scissors still in her hand had stopped cutting by now, she was looking at me, working out how to word this, "Look... the last thing I want to do is to lead you on, it wouldn't be fair on you. What happened last Friday, happened. It wasn't a mistake but I hope you didn't think it meant anything more than what it was."

Just like I had expected.

But I would be lying to say that I wasn't disappointed.

"You're a good kid, so innocent," she continued, "I kind of figured you've never done that before... hope I didn't take that moment away from you."

"No, no, no, it was great," I said right away, "I figured it was a rebound thing..."

She looked a little apologetic as I said that.

Tayla sighed, putting the clippers down the table, "The girls have probably told you about what happens with me and Declan every few months... I know I shouldn't go back to him, he's... he's... I don't know... but I always take him back, I'm not going to pretend it's any different. So yeah, when things are rough between us, we take a break and I... I guess..."

Tayla looked around to make sure she was being quiet enough and nobody around us was listening.

"I guess I get a little slutty..." she whispered, "I was drunk and I was fucking horny... and then you came over and I could feel how hard you were so when I knew everyone else was asleep, I snuck up onto the couch and started to play with you."

I gulped as she kept speaking, still looking at me in the mirror. My hard-on had returned and I was now trying to focus on getting rid of my boner inside the barber.

"Then after you came, I went upstairs..."

Again, she double checked her surroundings, aware that this still was a public venue. Sure that nobody was listening to us, she spun my chair around and now she was facing me, no mirrors involved.

"Then I fingered myself thinking about it..."

Oh my god, I was going to lose it. I knew she wasn't going straight to sleep.

"I thought you were going to come up, I thought you would want more... but you never did."

I had my mouth open, about to answer her, trying to excuse why I didn't come up. Damn it! Why didn't I? Is she admitting to me that she would have fucked me if I did, taken my virginity at last?

"But the next morning I understood," she continued again, "You weren't ready for more, that was a big step for you and I get that, it would be wrong for me to push you into anything more."

She was treating me like a kid. Like I was too young or inexperienced to do anything more with her.

"No that's not true, I'm ready!"

I realised I was speaking a little too loudly. Tayla spun my chair back around to face the mirror, after a customer near by glanced over at us.

"If you were ready, you would have come up to my bedroom, if you were ready, you would have been texting me the next night, telling me to come over," she whispered, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, please don't think I'm trying to embarrass you."

I don't know if I was embarrassed but it sure didn't make me feel amazing.

But what did it really matter, I missed my chance because I was too inexperience to know that she was waiting for me to make the next move. This was going to bug me for a while, knowing exactly what I had missed out on.

Tayla let Selma finish the final touches of my haircut.

What could I say? They did a fantastic job, it wasn't anything too flashy, but a 110% improvement from my last haircut. After listening to Tayla compliment it for the next five minutes, I was passed on to Annie who was going to take me shopping.

In one way, I felt like their own personal boy toy experiment.

Annie dragged me into a clothing store that I had never stepped foot in before. My wardrobe did need a complete update and she was going to be in control of picking what I bought.

"Here," she said, pushing clothes into my hands, "And here... and this... and this."

Jeans, shirts, jackets, I couldn't keep track of it all. She led me to changing room area, "Start trying some of this on, I'll keep looking to see what else there is."

Annie was a woman on a mission. I entered the first changing room, shutting the curtain as I made my way inside. Awkwardly, I put the clothes down on the small stool. I stood there for another few seconds, mot having a clue on where to start.

Slipping my shoes off, I pulled down my shorts leaving me in my black briefs. There was a tiny wet spot on the material of my underwear. I must have leaked a bit of precum after Tayla had told me how she was fingering herself after getting me off the other night.

Looking for the new jeans Annie wanted me to try on, I was startled when the curtains reopened and closed. The blonde had come inside without warning, carrying a couple of more items of clothes.

"Oh shit," I mumbled, trying to cover my crotch.

She giggled by the way I reacted, "Aw, somebody's shy."

"I just, I..."

"It's fine Leo, you're not the first boy I've seen in their underwear," she told me, "Besides, fair's fair, you got to see me in a thong!"

Annie then grabbed the jeans from me and told me to lift my right left. She crouched down and helped me into the jeans as if I was her child and she was helping me change. Obviously I could do this all by myself but I allowed her to take control.

She pulled them all the way up and even managed to do up the zipper and button up the jeans to complete the look. Her hands were so close to my cock that it brushed up against it while zipping me up.

I nervously stood there, trying hard non to pop another boner.

But she wasn't done herself yet, Annie pulled my tshirt off without warning and helped me into a new buttoned up white shirt. She took her time to inspect my body. Because I didn't work out, I didn't have a great chest or big arms. But she looked at me with a look of potential.

"Oh my god, fantastic, you look so good!" she squealed, clapping her hands together.

I turned to look at the full sized mirror on the wall. Annie was behind me with a great big grin on her face, flashing those pearly whites.

I don't know what it was about that smile but every time she gave me one, my heart started to melt.

"You have to wear this out Saturday!"

"Saturday?"

"Yeah, Saturday, Joshua's birthday," she repeated before realising it was another thing I hadn't been invited to, "Oh don't worry, I'll make sure to get you on the list."

Again, I appreciated her looking out for me. It would be interesting to head to a party now with the five girls well and truly in my corner. I didn't want to look for a new girl if they pushed me in that direction, I'd much rather just hang out with the 'Saturday Night Five'.

We trialled more clothes until Annie was 100% satisfied. My card got a nice little workout with what she made me buy but it didn't matter what Annie told me to buy, I was going to do it, no questions asked.

***

The rest of the week flew by.

Milly took me to the gym to start working out with her, hoping to assist in helping me improve my physique. But for me it was just an opportunity to stare at Milly getting nice and sweaty in tight gym clothing.

Then I was invited around to Rose's place on Saturday to go over a few things before the party that night.

The whole thing was a little daunting. I made friends with these girls through one moment of drunk courage but the idea of going out to a party to try and pick up with their assistance was daunting to say the least.

Getting to her house at 1pm, Rose welcomed me in, casually coming to the door in nothing but a pair of black panties and a white t-shirt. The shirt was baggy enough to cover her panties standing still but it was clear enough to see what was underneath when she moved.

Following her up the spiral staircase, I just stared at her ass. I wish those steps never ended.

"Mom's out, taken my little sister to some concert," she explained as we entered her bedroom.

Instantly I was trying to compare it to Tayla's. The messiness was the first comparison I could think of, Rose didn't pick up after herself, the carpet barely visible because of the amount of clothes that were left out.

Just watching the way she threw things out of Declan's cupboard at his party, I could see why it was the same here. I took a good amount of time checking out some of her underwear and sets of bras that were sprawled out on the floor.

Her room however smelt amazing. I was taking in the scent of what I figured was her perfume.

Rose was quickly back up on her bed, sitting crossed legged in front of a little mirror stand that she had moved up there. In her hand was a pair of tweezers, she was taking care of her eyebrows.

"Come sit with me," she said, seeing I was still standing there.

I tiptoed my way through her clothes, accidentally stepping on an orange coloured bra on my way to the bed.

"Just one second hun," the brunette said, "A lot to be done before tonight."

I waited patiently, just loving the fact that I was actually inside Rose Parker's bedroom. It's something I never thought possible, I had always wondered what it would look like from the inside, now I was here as her friend. A friend that wanted to give me advice on how to pick up girls...

Rose eventually finished up with her eyebrows, taking off the mirror from the bed, "Okay Leo, I'm glad you've come to the master for some advice."

"Well, I didn't really have much of a choice," I replied.

She brushed that comment off, "It takes more than just a new set of clothes and a nice haircut to help you pick up. You've got to know how to flirt honey and from everything I know about you, that's something you're going to need help with."

She knew me too well, that absolutely was not a strength of mine, not even close.

For the next hour or so, Rose gave him bits and pieces of advice on how to properly flirt with girls but she mainly spent that time sharing stories of the different ways she had teased and flirted with boys in the past.

As even as late as last weekend, Rose had a story.

"We ended up at some club in the city on Saturday," she explained, still crossing her legs on the bed, "Katie bailed out earlier for whatever reason, I don't know, she's been weird lately. But the rest of all went out, of course we got in for free looking like this."

Rose pointed to her own body in a very cocky way when she said that. She wasn't wrong, killer body.

"Anyways, Tayla was in full slut mode, after ten minutes inside, she had found someone she wanted to fuck. Milly on the other hand, was off flirting with a couple of guys on the dance floor leaving me and Annie behind. Guys naturally flocked to us, there was one in particular that I fancied. He was handsome, ripped and oh was he a sweet talker, telling me how good looking I was and what he wanted to do with me."

I listened in closely, wishing I was that type of guy.

"So I was super keen, trust me, I wanted to fuck him, I was going to give him a night he'd never forget... Anyways, some time passed, I left to get a drink and have a dance with Milly but by the time I was back, I saw him getting real close with Annie. He looked like he was playing both of us."

I was even more interested to hear that Annie was involved with this. Rose continued to tell her story in detail as I sat with open ears.

"So when we had a chance, we compared notes. Just like I thought, he was playing both of us, literally telling each of us the same exactly thing about how we were the hottest girl in the room and what he wanted to do to us."

Rose sighed as she continued, "Ugh, so disappointing, I haven't fucked anyone in a month and I was sure I was going to break the drought that night. But I wasnt going down that rode with him after he tried to play us both. Instead, we came up with a bit of a plan to mess with him. Annie dragged him out to the girls bathroom, kissing his neck, teasing the outside of his jeans."

I was conflicted. This was hard to listen to knowing Annie was again kissing and touching another dude again. But it was also making me horny, my shaft was growing in length as I covered my lap while Rose spoke.

She so knew I was hard, she didn't miss a trick that girl.

"Annie took him into one of the stalls, he was so confident he was getting action in there. I waited for a couple of minutes and then pushed open their door, he was sitting on the top of the toilet seat with his pants and underwear down at his ankles, looked speechless to see me, figured he was in trouble."

Rose shuffled positions on the bed, she leaned back to the side, I could very easily see her black panties underneath the shirt now.

"But we thought we'd mess with him a bit first," she said, her hand moving down to her thigh, "We made him think we were keen on a three way, we let him sit there with a rock hard cock as we made out."

Jesus... he wasn't the only one rock hard. Rose looked down at my crotch as she said those words, her hand still running up her own thigh.

"We were pretty pissed too so we weren't taking it easy, lord does Annie use a lot of tongue... He was loving every second of it, especially when Annie started to pull down my dress, I didn't have a bra on underneath so she let my titties fall out in front of him. I had to admit, I was still pretty horny even though I wanted nothing to do with this guy anymore. He tried to get involved when my boobs came out, trying to reach forward and touch one of them... but Annie slapped his hand away."

The more she spoke, the closer her hand got to the front of her own panties. Her pink painted fingernails were right in front of the black material.

I didn't even realise it at first but I was doing the same, touching my boner from the outside of my shorts.

"Annie then bent down to put her lips against one of my nipples," she continued, "Oooh baby... I'm surprised she hadn't done this before because the girl knew how to tease a nipple. It was all meant to tease him but even I wanted to jump her bones. Anyways... after she sucked on my tit for a couple of minutes, we knew it was time to hit him where it hurt, his ego."

Rose kept teasing the outside of her panties with her fingertips, staring at me the whole time with those pretty blue eyes. Her long brown hair down and to one side, giving her an incredible sexy look.

"We told him it was time, Annie kept him distracted by kissing his neck once more. It gave me time to pull his briefs and jeans off his ankles. He had nothing covering him now. I opened up the door wide, walking out with half his clothes. Annie stopped kissing him and followed me out. He yelled out for us to come back but we stood out there laughing, told him he shouldn't play with fire."

Wow they were crazy... crazy hot, I stayed hard the whole time listening.

"Pulled up my dress, we took his clothes and left him alone half naked in the girls bathroom of the club. We hid his clothes, waited to see if he would come out but he never did, probably had to wait until close to get out of there but I'm sure he learnt his lesson."

Rose suddenly pulled her fingers away from her panties, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"God we're evil! But he deserved it right?" she leaned forward.

It was the first time I had a chance to respond in quite a while, "Yeah he did... fuck, you really know how to get someone back."

"Of course... what goes around, comes around, it's Karma," she stated.

I could see her looking at my crotch again. Being as bold as she was, Rose had no problem with moving my hands away to see the tent in my shorts, "Knew I could get you riled out with that story, come on, take it out, you need to get yourself off before tonight."

"Wait what? What do you..."

She repeated it so naturally, "You need to jerk off before we go out, if we can get you lucky tonight, you can't afford to be a one pump chump."

The theory made sense.

If I did go out without doing anything about this now, I'd be in trouble tonight, if I somehow did manage to pull someone. I got up off the bed, "I'll just use your bathroom then I guess..."

Rose grabbed my hand, stopping me from leaving, "Hang on. If I'm the reason you need to cum then I think I've got a right to see it happen."

Hearing that, I gained a bit of confidence to ask something I would usually be afraid to ask.

"Well... did you want to do it yourself?"

A cheeky smirk curled up on her face, "Hmmm, been waiting for you to grow a pair and get direct with us."

The brief excitement that Rose might wank me off like Tayla had done to me, vanished quickly, "But..." she continued, "I'm a bit of a petty bitch and I haven't forgotten that you didn't pick me after my sexy lap dance I gave you so that's not happening today."

I stood at the side of the bed, her hand still grasping mine.

"Alright, that's fine," I said, breaking away from her grasp.

There was a light purple blanket at the edge of the bed, I grabbed it and went behind her, leaning up against her pillows. Covered by the blanket, I quickly pulled off everything from below the waist so I was half naked like the guy from her weekend story.

Rose turned around to look at me, smirking even more so now.

My hand touched my cock which was already warm and hard. I could feel the precum already leaking from the head of my shaft. It was odd to be doing this in the current situation, I felt like I was doing something wrong.