Saturday Night Five Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Rose sat there and watched the blanket move up and down as my hand bumped it while I stroked myself.

It was less than a minute of a quick handjob until the brunette had something to say. She bit down on her bottom lip, touching my leg from the outside of the blanket, "I'd still like to see, I'm not getting much of a view with that blanket in the way."

I ignored her. If she didn't want to help me out, I didn't think it was necessary to show her anything.

"Come on now," she teased, "You show... I show..."

I stopped stroking.

"What do you mean?"

"You heard me," she repeated, "If you remove the blanket, I'll show a little more skin to help you finish properly."

My cock was twitching at the words of more skin. I would love to see this girl naked in her own bedroom more than anything. The brunette tease cocked her head, waiting for me to answer.

Rose grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up just a little bit, she moved it around with her hands in a teasing way, "How about we start with my shirt for your shirt."

An easy deal.

I pulled up my t-shirt over my head and left it by my side on the bed. I shivered as it now sunk in that I was completely naked on her bed.

Like Annie had done earlier in the week, Rose glanced at my upper body, seeing what I had to work with. But she didn't back out of her part of the deal, the brunette pulled her shirt up from the bottom slowly, all the way over her head. I was now seeing her in her bra and panties, both black, a similar but less expensive set to what she had on in her lap dance tease at Tayla's place

Seeing so much more of her cleavage again with just her bra on, I picked up where I left off, stroking my cock. Trying to find the right pace, I didn't want to cum too early if she was actually going to show me her tits tonight.

They looked amazing in that bra, sitting up proudly on her chest. I didn't know what bra size she was, I also didn't know much about bra sizes to begin with. But comparing their size to the other girls, she was comfortably in the middle. Milly and Katie had the biggest, then a drop off until Rose, closely followed by Annie and then Tayla with the smallest rack.

Rose grabbed her own boobs, squeezing them in her hands, "Alright hun, you want to get rid of this bra?"

She started to pull at the shoulder straps, slipping them off her shoulders but never removing them completely. Of course I wanted it off, I nodded enthusiastically with my hand on my cock, "What do you want for the bra?"

"I want the full Monty baby," she told me directly, "Remove the blanket and let me see your dick... then I'll remove my bra."

Why I was so nervous to show her? I guess it was because I still did find her intimidating, it was hard not to. In the back of my mind, I was worried she would be embarrass me, laugh at the size of my dick, say it was nothing compared to all the others she had seen before.

"Go on then," Rose repeated as she slipped one strap completely off her shoulder.

Fuck it. I had come this far already.

I didn't waste time doing it slowly, I pulled the blanket to one side, revealing my nude self to her. The vulnerability I felt was overwhelming, there was nothing covering me now. She leant forward to pull my hand away so she had the complete view of my cock.

Rose bit down on her lip and slowly nodded. Maybe she did like she what she saw.

"Wow," she mouthed, "You know... that is a really pretty cock."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, my legs wide open to her.

"Of course it is," she explained, "And it's the perfect length, not too big, not too small, we can definitely work with that."

My length twitched in front of her eyes as she told me how much she liked the look of it. That was music to my ears and so was the sound of her bra strap unclipping from behind as she began to take it off. Rose held onto the cups of her bra as she wiggled her arms out of the straps, almost free from his confines now.

But the tease then let the bra drop, not removing her hands from her tits. This was part of her deal I guess, she was going to now tease me with them. I resumed stroking as she rolled her breasts around in the palm of her hands.

"Do you like my boobs?"

"Mhmm..." I muttered, jerking quicker.

Rose bounced them around in her hands, loving the way my mouth drooled and my right hand flew up and down my shaft.

"Are you almost about to cum?" she asked.

I nodded, "Can you move your hands?"

I wanted to see them in full. I wanted to see her nipples, I was hoping they were hard, I wanted this to be turning her on.

Rose giggled at first, acting dumb, "My hands?"

"Yes."

"What do you want me to move my hands for?"

She wanted me to say it. She knew what she was doing to me right now.

"I want to see your tits..."

"My tits?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?" she continued her little game, "Can you handle them?"

"Oh god yes... please."

I was getting closer, the way she showed more cleavage but continued to hide her nipples had me on the verge of blowing my load.

"But you didn't even pick me the other night, I bet you'd rather see Annie's tits."

Again... I was getting sexually frustrated once more, "No, no! I want to see yours, I should have picked you, it was my mistake, please just show me your tits."

I would have sounded like a pathetic desperate virgin but I didn't care, I needed to see them before I came all over myself.

"You mean that?"

"Yes! I promise!"

"So you want to see my boobs?"

I nodded again, repeating the word yes in a now desperate tone.

"What? These ones?" she then said, dropping her hands.

My eyes widened and my hand went into speed mode as I jerked off to the sight of her now braless and handless bare breasts. She immediately began to shake her body, jiggling her tits in front of me.

Her pink nipples to my pure delight were a hard, solid size, they pointed out on top of her pink areolas. Those breasts had a nice drooping shape to them when not held up by her hands, again, the way she described my cock in size, the way I would describe her breasts, not too big, not too small, plenty to work with.

Rose knew exactly how to tease me with them, she put her hands underneath their weight and bumped them up repetitively. Seeing them bounce freely like that was the last straw for me, I had started to cum, shooting back in my direction.

I controlled it enough that only one drop didn't land on my body. She watched with glee as my cock spasmed, letting out load after load of hot white jizz.

"Don't you feel so much better now!" she cheered.

I was too out of it to speak with words, instead I nodded with a little smile, still looking at her bare tits. Rose got up from the bed, grabbed a box of tissues and threw them back to me. While I cleaned myself up, she headed for the door, "Good work today, I think we made plenty of progress, I'll be back soon, taking a shower."

I laid there, cleaning myself up, just in awe on how things had changed for me over the last month.

Then the thought of Tayla's words from the other day struck me. How I was not ready to lose my virginity, how I didn't come upstairs to see her.

Was it doing it again? Should I be following Rose to the bathroom?

I knew I would get it up again as soon as I had a look at her pussy. That drove me out of bed, walking out of her bedroom naked. I had never seen a girls pussy before and boy did I want to.

I walked down the quiet hallway, my footsteps making a creaking noise as I did so. Without know where the bathroom was, I followed the sound of running water. It led me to a closed door. Again, I had come this far already, what was the harm in pushing my luck.

I yanked the handle down and tried to surge forward. But I went nowhere, bumping into the door. I tried the handle again, fuck... the door was locked.

Awkwardly, I tiptoed back to her bedroom and changed back into some clothes, pretending I had never tried that.

***

Fresh and relieved, I was back at another party that night.

Again, I wasn't invited, just an added plus one but who cares, I wasn't the only one in that boat. This time, I felt a little more confident, I had my new friends behind me, the most popular girls at school. Socially I was better off from it and at least some other people actually knew who I was because of who I was hanging out with.

Without much experience at parties, I couldn't tell if this was a fizzer or a great night. But the mood was a little dour for a party, nobody was really dancing, some of the more popular guys had left early. If the girls didn't have their secret mission to get me laid or find me a girlfriend, they probably would have left as well.

But I just kept drinking.

And drinking.

And drinking.

When I realised I was speaking with Kyle O'Donnahoo for twenty minutes, the psychotic linebacker on the high school football team, I knew I was at least some what drunk.

Seeing where I had been for a while, Annie pulled me away from him, "I thought we agreed you were here to flirt with a girl, not a guy."

She pulled me back to the girls group, "You need to get your head back in the game."

"I was just chatting," I said, as if I was about to be interrogated.

Rose, Milly and Tayla were here in the circle, looking out at the crowd of people, seeing who they could match me up with. With a boring party, I had suddenly become their only source of entertainment.

"How about we let him pick someone out?" Tayla asked.

Milly touched me on the arm, holding it as she looked out to a group of high school seniors, "Who tickles your fancy?"

The five of them did, that's what I wanted to say.

I looked around and saw another attractive girl chatting with two other girls. Her name was Bella, she was another very popular high school student. She had a very similar body and complexion to Rose, instantly I was interested.

"I mean Bella's pretty good looki..."

"Are you fucking serious? No."

Rose looked at me with her arms crossing her chest, a stern look in her eyes. I figured the No was because she was too out of my league but I didn't understand why suggesting her would make her so angry.

"Don't you even think about Bella Thornton or any of her friends!" Rose said sternly.

I nodded quickly seeing how fired up she was to hear that name.

"Yeah... we don't exactly get along with them..." Tayla confirmed.

The other two girls nodded as well.

"I'm guessing there's a story there?" I asked.

They looked at each other before declining to give me any more details. They quickly began searching around the crowd again for someone else.

"What about Monique?" Tayla suggested, "That could work?"

Monique Cherry was way above my league, just like the other girls.

On looks alone, she could easily fit into the Saturday Night Five without anyone questioning it. Her light brown locks, petite figure with plenty of sex appeal. But her personality didn't quite fit the popular girls group.

She wasn't really a girly girl. Monique would hang with rough crowds. She smoked regularly, I had even seen her tonight out the back having a cigarette with a couple of older guys, dropouts from Templeton High.

I was reasonably drunk myself so I didn't know it at the time but so was Monique, hence why they picked her, hence why they could convince her that I was a suitable person to hook up with tonight.

"Now," Milly told me carefully, "She's not the girlfriend type... but she's pretty attractive, she's not shy and if you don't fuck it up, you're a good chance to get your dick wet."

The blonde was virtually escorting me up to Monique who she knew was out of it. Milly briefly introduced mine self to her which then led to some minor awkward conversation between just me and Monique.

Just because I was under the influence of alcohol, it didn't mean I knew what I was doing when trying to flirt with a female. When conversation dried right up, there was an extremely awkward pause between us. I think I was staring at the grass when she finally opened up her mouth to break the silence, "So did you want to make out or something?"

Not exactly enthusiastic or anything but I'll take it.

"Sure."

We didn't waste any time, out in the backyard, she put her hands on my body, bringing me in close as her lips went to work on mine. I could feel her tongue sliding in almost right away. The first thing I noticed was the piercing on her tongue and they say it felt every time it brushed up against my own tongue.

It was a little distracting at first but eventually I was looking for it every minute. Monique knew it as well, after what only felt like a couple of minutes but was much longer, she pulled my mouth away from hers, "If you like my tongue piercing, just wait until you see where else I have then."

I gulped, I got a pretty good idea of what she was talking about.

"Down the hallway... second bedroom on the right, I'll meet you there in five minutes..." she said as she walked back to the house.

Holy Jesus... was this it? Was this chick going to fuck me? Was I going to lose my virginity right here at a house party?

Maybe I wasn't getting that lucky but I was at least getting something, no doubt about that after her little piercing comment. It had me sporting a nice big stiffy outside, thank god I listened to Rose's advice at rubbed one out this afternoon otherwise this would be a very quick experience inside. Not wanting to look too over eager, I waited outside for a couple more minutes, I needed to control myself so I went to the side of the house, away from everyone to keep my thoughts in check.

"Oops sorry," I muttered as I saw a girl around the corner sitting on her butt up against the bricks of the double story house.

I was about to hurry away when I stopped and realised exactly who was there. Katie, she was alone, crying softly, her head in her hands. My heart started to rip apart as I saw her there in obviously a very distressed moment.

"Katie, are you okay?"

Katie?"

She wasn't responding, just hoping I would go away. This wasn't exactly ideal timing, in a minute, I had to be inside to find where Monique's other piercings were on her body.

But I couldn't leave her alone like this, I slumped down against the wall so that was sitting right by her side. With her skirt and sleeveless top on, her body looked cold. She only moved her hands away from her face to see that I had joined her, "What are you doing Leo?"

"I... I just wanted to see how you were, is everything okay?"

She let out somewhat of an exhausted chuckle, "Oh I'm fine, I'm fantastic," she said sarcastically.

"Is this about that night?"

Katie knew what I was talking about but she chose to ignore me again. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about getting upstairs but my cock had to wait, this was more important to me.

We sat in a bit of silence, I was hoping she would eventually open up to me. Realising I wasn't going anywhere, she turned her head to face me, "What are you still doing here?"

I cleared my throat, "You're my friend Katie, I can't leave you here like this."

"I'm not your friend Leo..." she mumbled, "I haven't done anything to deserve your friendship, you saved my ass and I barely gave you a thank you in return."

She appeared to be annoyed with herself. But I was happy to see her at least talking now.

"You don't need to thank me,"

She shook her head, "No I did need to but let's face it, I'm not like the others, I can't give you the puppy dog attention that they do."

I had obviously noticed over the last few weeks that Katie certainly wasn't as talkative as the other girls. She didn't give me a whole lot, where as the others treated me almost like a new project, in some way.

Maybe I still hadn't worked out if that was a good thing or a bad thing yet.

Remember my conversation with Milly about the way that guys saw them, I decided to use that new knowledge to try and make her feel that I understood what she deals with.

"Look, I know you have it a lot harder than what people think," I said, "I mean to go through what you did a few weeks back and have guys just know you for your... you know... your..."

"Boobs?"

"Yeah, you're boobs," I said a little awkwardly, "I did it myself and I feel embarrassed about it now."

"Leo, it's fine," she cut me off, "Yes you're right, that gets old quickly but don't put yourself in that category, there's a difference between not being able to stop staring at my tits and using me for my body while not wanting to get to know me at all."

We continued to talk a little more, until I couldn't hear anymore sniffling. I just mainly listened, chipping in here and there when I could but after what she had been through, I had the feeling she mainly just wanted someone to listen to her.

"I don't know, is it too much to ask for to have a normal date where a guy isn't trying to feel me up in the cinemas or rushing us out of a restaurant to get me to his house so he can undress me..."

"Why don't I take you on a date?"

"What?"

I couldn't believe I had suggested it, "Yeah... you, me, movies and dinner, just something nice and then I drop you home, say goodnight and then go back home myself.

Katie was smiling now, chuckling at the idea of it. But I could see she wasn't going to turn it down. Shrugging at first, she began to not, "What the hell, why not."

"It's a date then I guess," I said, having not been on a proper one in years.

With her tears officially gone, we stood up ready to return to the party. She then realised what I was here for tonight, "I'm guessing the whole plan failed tonight then for you, if you're sitting here with me."

I shook my head, remembering what I had missed out on to stay outside with Katie.

"You got with someone??" she asked.

"Uhh sort of, Monique... we uh hooked up outside but um she wanted me to meet her in a bedroom inside but then I saw you here and I kind of forgot about it."

She slapped my chest in a friendly way with a disappointed look on her face, "Why did you do that?? She would have so done whatever you wanted."

I just shrugged, my cock was certainly thinking the same thing but my heart had said otherwise.

Katie leaned in and hugged me tightly, knowing what I had just done. If that wasn't proof that I wouldn't go against my word with our date then I don't know how I could convince her.

"Maybe keep this all between us okay?" she whispered in my ear as we hugged, "It's better that way."

We shared a sweet moment.

It may have costed me the possibility of losing my virginity but instead... I had secured a date.

An actual date with one of the Saturday Night Five.