Saturday Night Five Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Leo finally lose his virginity?
7k words
4.83
27.9k
56

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

The other girls were disappointed to find out I hadn't finished off what I started on Saturday Night. I didn't tell them anything that had happened between me and Katie, not wanting to break the trust we had started to create.

Friday Night I was set to take Katie out to dinner and a movie. Traditional maybe even boring but as someone who has limited dating experience, that was enough for me.

But unfortunately that felt like a long, long time away after what happened Monday morning after gym class. As usual, class was never fun for someone like me who didn't have the male ego to be top dog at every sport we did.

The only thing I ever really enjoyed about it was seeing some of the girls in class. Today's class was relating back to gymnastics. I say relating because our Physical Education teacher was not into this sort of thing, if he had his way, it wouldn't be on the curriculum, we'd be playing what he called 'real sports'.

But anyways, it was hot seeing Katie and Annie out on the balance beam and seeing just how flexible Annie was. I wasn't the only guy to be staring. I found that out when the boys hit the locker rooms after to change clothes.

I was on the other side of the room but I could hear the jocks commenting. It started with Katie, little comments about her 'knockers' but it didn't end there.

"Dude..." I heard Sam Hanks, an overconfident little shit speaking to some of the other boys, "Those things are fucking weapons, motorboated the fuck out of them last year."

The guys all laughed.

"She's down bad too," Ryan Tanner added, "Such a slut... fucking her last month, she let me cum down her throat, swallowed it all."

I felt a sense of frustration on the other side of the room. One, by the way they were talking about my friends but two, I couldn't help but wish I had that sort of action with them. A handjob and a bit of nudity and teasing was great but of course, I wanted more.

They continued to talk as they changed clothes, eventually moving on to Annie. That's when it really started to get to me.

"Everybody was checking out her ass today right?" Sam said, even loud enough for the entire room to hear, not just their little group.

There were a lot of confirming approval from the room.

"Fuck yeah we were, Hanksy!"

"Oh man, I'd tap that so hard."

Making matters worse, Henry Foley spoke up, the guy that had Annie had hooked up with right in front of me that night at Declan's party. He proudly boasted about his involvement with her, "Boys, until you've had her her bent down in front of you, then you don't know just how good it is... so fucking good."

He continued to my annoyance, "She's a wild one in the sack, you've got to get a taste of that pussy boys, believe me..."

That was enough for me, I slammed my locker door shut. Unfortunately it was loud enough to interrupt their conversation. They all looked at me, and chuckled to themselves.

"What's wrong Leroy?" Sam Hanks said, not knowing my actual name.

I didn't respond, just packed my gym clothes in the bag and started to walk past them to leave.

Henry however wasn't done, "Think he's upset to find out his little friends are complete whores who'll put out for everyone else except for him..."

I wanted to ignore him, I wanted to just leave and pretend it didn't happen. Buy Henry was in a mood to start shit.

"So what's the deal dude? Are you gay? Or are you paying them to let you hang around them all the time? Just because they're sluts, doesn't mean they're gonna fuck some skinny nerd..."

That was it, I was sick of being spoken to like this. I stopped and turned around and walked up to Henry, his friends right behind him, "Don't ever speak about them like that."

I didn't get the response I wanted though. They just laughed back at me, in my face, particularly Henry, his slicked back hair and arrogant look on his face made me want to punch him in the nose. But I remembered what happened last time I got involved in something, I was knocked out cold without getting a single punch in myself.

Henry put two fingers in front of my face, his index and middle finger up together, "Here... give this a whiff, so you know how Annie smells."

Alright... fuck that!

I lunged forward, going to push him in the chest. He stumbled backwards but then launched forward at me himself. There was every chance that I could have been in serious trouble here, copping a beating at school.

But in stepped Declan of all people, he jumped into the middle of us and kept me safe from any assault from Henry.

"Calm down Foley," he told him.

The situation did in fact relax as Declan's bigger body and respect of the jocks, calmed things down. I took that as an opportunity to leave the locker rooms without being caught by anyone.

I hurried away, it wasn't for a couple of minutes until Declan has chased me down. His big hand stopped me on the shoulder, his blonde hair still in perfect position as he forced me to face him.

"You okay buddy?" he asked.

I shrugged, still not interested in a conversation with him.

"Well don't worry about them," he said, "Half of them lie about the stuff they do with girls anyway, I'll speak to Henry about cooling things..."

"No, it's fine," I said, not wanting to come off as a whimp who needed the most powerful kid in Templeton High to protect me, "Seriously, it's cool, thanks anyway."

Derek nodded, "Okay, cool... hey, how's Tayla by the way, is she doing well?"

So that's what this was really about, it was never to do with standing up for me. He just wants to know how he can get back into Tayla's good graces.

Knowing what Tayla had done to me the night after they had split up, I didn't tell him anything, "Yeah, she's good."

Again Declan nodded, "Uh good, good... that's great... tell her I said hi."

"Sure."

Declan then trudged off. I knew at that time that this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from him. He'd be back soon to try and get back with Tayla, it was inevitable.

***

The rest of the week was quite uneventful, I was still avoiding Michael of course, on the wishes of the five girls. But it meant life was lonely when I wasn't around the Saturday Night Five.

I was extremely horny all the time.

The most exciting thing would be when Milly took me to the gym twice after our study sessions. You wouldn't believe just how good she looks walking around the gym in very tight bike shorts and sports bras. She was helping my fitness, something that according to her would go a long way in getting me laid.

By Friday, I was all geared up about the date. Myself and Katie sat quietly at lunch that day, sneaking glances and an innocent smile every once in a while. We were still keeping quiet about it all.

"So what do we want to do tonight?" Milly put out to the group.

"Well I'm free," Rose said with a somewhat dejected look, "Was going to see Derek but he'll be fucking Becky on Friday now... stupid slut..."

There was a big sigh around the table. Becky was another one of the most popular girls at school. But she didn't get along with the Saturday Night Five, her rival group if you will, was similar to these girls but they'd never admit that.

"Not as awful as Bella but still, can't stand either of them," Tayla chipped in, a look of disgust on her face.

"Jeez Rose, that's almost a full month without anything," Annie noted.

Rose shrugged while shaking her pretty face, "It is what it is... anyways, come on, let's do something, we should go out, all of us!"

The brunette looked at me when she said that, counting me in on the plans, something that didn't always happen. It was going to be an awkward time to tell her I was busy but Katie decided she'd get ahead of the game, "Can we just do something Saturday? My grandparents are in town from Chicago for the night."

"Sure we can do something then too but I'm with Rose, let's go out tonight!" Tayla said, an excited look on the brunette's face.

Milly nodded along, although giving her best friend a suspicious look, "I'm down, we should take Leo out to the city, he's sure to have a better chance there."

The other girls were all on board with the idea expect Katie of course who sat there very quietly at the end of the table. I didn't want to be declining a night out with these four but I made an agreement with Katie and I intended to uphold it.

I finally weighed in, "Look I might have to give tonight a pass, maybe tomorrow? I'm also busy."

"What are you doing?" Rose asked immediately in a quick and intimidating way.

I panicked, stuttered on my words at first before telling her that I had a family event on, getting the idea from Katie's grandparents lie. It didn't seem unrealistic so nobody really said anything. The four remaining girls instead switched the conversation to what they could do tonight but by the end of the lunch, they hadn't gotten anywhere, completely undecided.

Escaping that without anyone finding out what we were up to, my mind shifted to the date ahead. I was nervous, extremely nervous for everything to go smoothly. Although we had agreed that it was just a normal one on one hang out between friends, nothing serious, I was still anxious as I was counting it as a real date.

I hadn't been on a date in years, and the past ones had been forgettable, innocent hangouts that weren't particular 'dates' in the first place.

Fast forwarding a few hours after school of pacing around my bedroom and ignoring my parents questioning of what I was up to, I met Katie at her place as planned, right at 7pm. My father was generous enough to allow me to drive his Toyota sedan since I didn't own a car myself.

Seeing Katie when she walked out that door made my heart melt.

She looked beautiful tonight, casual yet smart. Katie had on blue denim skinny jeans, tightly against her legs and a black long sleeve blouse that did in fact show off some cleavage at the front. Her brown hair was done back in a high top ponytail. On assessment, Katie had the longest hair of all five girls of the group. It was odd that was the kind of thing I had picked up from hanging out with these girls but it is what it is.

The night started off well. Dinner was a success. We chatted, while eating at a Mexican joint, her favourite that I had heard her talk about in the past. She was more open tonight, willing to let me in on her life. Katie lived in a house full of girls, having three sisters. She had ambitions of being an artist but for now it was just a dream, not something she took too seriously.

Above all, I could tell by the way she spoke that behind the large breasts and the complicated attitude she gave off, Katie was just a good-spirited girl, that wanted to go through life without being the centre of attention.

When we left dinner, we headed across the road to the mall when the theatres were located. Crossing the road, she reached out to grab my hand. The softness of her somewhat clammy palm gave me butterflies in the stomach. Not many girls had reached out to hold my hand very often, suddenly I felt like a real man, with a beautiful woman by my side.

I know it all meant nothing at the end of the night but at least it showed that she was appreciative of what I was doing for her tonight.

"You're still set on Highway Brides?" I asked her before we were at the front of the counter of the theatres.

She nodded with a smile, before reaching into her purse, "It's okay, I've got this one, you got dinner."

There weren't many times that I had a chance to splurge out on a girl. I didn't wait for her, instead, I walked up to the front counter and ordered the tickets.

"Cash or card?" the teenager asked in a dull tone.

"Card thanks."

As he set up the card machine, Katie raced to my side with her card ready, "I've got it."

"Uh uh," I told her, holding my card out in front, "I'll pay."

"You got dinner, this is my turn."

"No chance," I told her.

She had a smirk on her face as we both held out cards out, wanting to be first. When the teenager server finally spun the machine around, we both reached out and tried to do it at the same time, laughing as we did.

After a few seconds, an error popped up on the machine. Already in a shitty mood, the server was not amused, "Jesus.., Don't put two at once... It won't read it!"

Being snapped at, we both went back into our shells a little. He reset the machine and this time I used my card without anyone saying a word. He glanced at us in an annoyed look as he handed me my receipt.

Turning away, we waited until we were out of distance to let out a laugh. Katie giggling by my side, grabbing onto my arm made me feel alive like I hadn't felt before.

We ordered up some popcorn, got ourselves some drinks and headed into cinema five. Just seeing another side of Katie was beautiful to see, she rarely was ever like this at school.

"I apologise in advance if you hate this film," Katie told me, throwing some popcorn into her mouth.

"We'll see how it goes," I replied, "It sure isn't the usual type of movie I would go and see."

"Like I always say, low expectation are the-"

She didn't finish her sentence because she was ducking down in her seat. I looked around confused, looking at the mess she had just made with her popcorn. Then her arm grabbed my roughly and pulled me down too.

"What the hell are you doing?" i whispered to to her.

She nodded her head in the direction of the cinema doors. I couldn't believe it, Rose, Annie, Tayla and Milly all walked in, one after the other, heading to one of the rows ahead of us.

I guess they figured out their plans for this evening.

We waited for them to take their seat before we could sit back up a little more in our seats.

"What do we do?" I asked her, "If they find out we're here, they'll know we lied to them."

Katie bit down on the fingernail of her index finger. She looked around the cinema, scoping out the nearest exits, "Well we can't leave, the exit is too far away, we'd get caught by them for sure, not to mention, you paid like 17 bucks each for these tickets."

"Let's just lay low, stay slouched until the lights are off when the movie starts," I recommended.

So we did, slouching in our chairs. We had to laugh when an older couple came in the same isle and saw us leaning down in our seats.

We got away with staying hidden for the rest of the film, keeping quiet in one of the back rows. It wasn't until the lights came on, that we even remembered they were still in the room with us. As we heard Milly's high pitch voice complaining and Tayla stand up to stretch, we ducked down together instantly, Katie dropping the popcorn bucket with the last of its remains to the floor.

"We'll wait five minutes," Katie told me, "Milly will want to stay for the post credit scenes."

"Post credit scenes? What does she think this is, a marvel movie?"

Katie laughed quietly, trying not to make too much noise on the ground, "Try telling her that... trust me, she'll make them wait."

Knowing her best friend well enough, that's exactly what happened. We sat on the carpeted floor, popcorn all over the place, crouching behind the chairs in front of us until we heard the echo of Milly's voice leave the room.

Something so silly became the highlight of the night, we were still laughing about it by the time we left the mall that night.

"Oh my god, could you have imagined Rose if she caught us!" Katie said, "She'd be pissed!"

"Imagine! She wasn't thrilled when we told her we couldn't do something tonight."

"That's Rose, likes everything done her own way, only person who can really control her is Tayla, something about her intelligence that she respects."

"She doesn't respect the rest of you?"

Katie thought carefully before responding, "Ahhh I dunno... she obviously loves us all but she certainly doesn't have any problem with stepping on our toes or keeping us in line."

It made sense to Mark, that's something he had noticed about her. Controlling, liked to played that role, I witnessed that first hand on Saturday afternoon...

As we pulled up to Katie's house, she gave me a big hug and thanked me for the night. I held her closely as my nose against her head could smell the fresh shampoo she must have used earlier in the evening.

I didn't want to let her go.

When we finally did, Katie looked at me as if she was going to kiss me. She stared at my lips but didn't say anything or make a move. I was too afraid of ruining anything for her, I told her I wasn't going to make a move on her in the first place, that wasn't what tonight was about.

Nothing happened.

"Thanks Leo," she said softly once more as she exited the car.

I sat there and smiled as I leant back in my chair, reflecting on the night. There was so much to write down in my diary when I got home.

Knowing Katie a lot better now, I felt a little bit more confident about my place amongst the friendship group. It didn't matter what idiot jocks thought, they were my friends whether they liked it or not. I wonder what we could call ourselves now, can we change it from the Saturday Night Five to the Saturday Night Six? Of course we can't, what am I thinking, that defeats the meaning of the name. Maybe we could call...

My door opened up wide, breaking my train of thought. Standing there was Katie, she leaned over me and unclipped my seatbelt.

"What are you..."

She didn't have time to answer with words, Katie leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips. One long kiss that gave me a chance to taste that lip gloss that I had been looking at all night.

Pulling back, she helped me out of the car, "I know what we said, I know you didn't do all of this just to get in my pants but I want this... just once... if you want to."

She wanted my approval but she had it the moment she opened up the door to kiss me on the lips.

I got out of the car as quick as I could, slammed the door shut and resumed kissing her. It was a little messy, I still wasn't great at this yet. My hands touched her back, realising I finally could do so now that hers were all over me.

The way they hovered down her back, moving every second, probably looked like I had never touched a girl in my life.

"Follow me, just be quiet coming upstairs."

I followed her instructions closely as I tiptoed behind her, sneaking into the house, up the staircase and into one of three bedrooms on that level.

Downstairs her parents were asleep, I didn't know the whereabouts of her sisters but I had a feeling at least one or two were out because Katie felt a bit confident making a little more noise once we were upstairs.

Flicking the lamp on, she wanted to continue from where we left off right away. Katie grabbed me by the shirt and guided me back down to the bed where I was laying flat on my back. She started to unbutton it, without looking as she continued to kiss my lips. I felt a nice coolness on my skin as the new shirt that Annie had told me to buy the other week was opened the entire way up.

She ran her fingernails down my uncovered skin, giving me goosebumps. The feeling was extraordinary but I was still in a state of shock that this was currently happening. In the back of my mind, I waited for the moment she realised what she was doing and called it off.

But my doubts about how far Katie would go would soon disappear. She sat up on top of me and evened things up by removing her top. Underneath was a white lacy bra that held her massive tits together.

"You okay down there?" She whispered.

I nodded, "Amazing."

"Good... you deserve this," she spoke once more before reaching behind her back and unclipping the bra.

In a matter of seconds, it fell down into her lap, exposing her breasts for the second ever time.

I let out a moan, staring at her large tits from below. Last time I was so nervous by everything that I didn't get a chance to take it all in so I made sure to get a great look tonight. They hung off her chest like big melons, shifting around when she would move forward. Her nipples were a little more darker than Rose's. They were the only two girls that I had seen topless so it's all I had to compare between.

12