Saturday Night Five Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God they looked perfect, there's an entire school load of guys who would go home and wank over online pictures that she put up showing a bit of cleavage and here I am, having her sit on top of me, letting her tits hang in front of my face.

"Please don't be shy..." she said, grabbing my hands and placing both of them on her tits.

"Sorry... I was just... a little distracted," I said, mesmerised by her breasts.

They felt incredible in my hands, the first time I had ever touched a bare breast before. I used to count the time I accidentally brushed my hand against Shelly Cook's right breast in junior high but I could rule that out officially now.

Katie let out a little 'mmm' noise as I started to squeeze her tits. She stayed in this position a little longer to allow me to play with them as if they were toys. I squeezed them, I bounced them, I pinched her nipples which were hardening by the second.

She then leaned all the way forward, putting her breasts closer and closer to my face. Suddenly I couldn't see anything with two big pillows softly crushing up against my face.

If touching them with my hands was a treat, then having a chance to service them with my mouth was a present. My tongue went to town as I sucked on her right breast first. I know I would have been making a mess, slobbering all over her breast. Her nipple felt hard up against my tongue.

Katie allowed me plenty of time to suck on those big juicy tits. This was the type of experience I had started to believe would never happen.

From left to right, I put so much pressure on her breasts. The whole time I was rock hard in the pants, as a tit-man, this experience was simply unreal.

Wanting to do more than just this, Katie held her breasts together and rubbed them up against my face one last time before pulling back and heading straight for my pants. The first button flicked open, already wanting to burst open with the tightness of the material holding in my hard shaft.

She looked like a Queen to me, sitting up proudly with her boobs out bouncing around as she worked on getting me naked.

My jeans were forced off as I moved my ass off the bed, allowing it to slide down my legs easier. Then came my underwear to follow, I was so nervous to be naked in front of Rose last weekend but I felt a lot more comfortable here.

Being exposed to Katie felt natural, it felt right. It felt even more than right when she touched me down there.

"You're okay with this right?" she asked as she fished out my cock, holding it in the palm of her right hand.

I nodded, still in awe of her topless state.

Katie smiled as she slowly jerked me off in her right hand, "Nobody has touched you like this before have they?"

Ahh... In fact, someone has and it happens to be your good friend Tayla. I wanted to tell her that and remain honest but I also didn't want to say anything at all that could possibly backfire on me with Katie choosing not to go further so I shook my head to be safe.

Katie gripped onto my long shaft a little tighter as she slowly pumped it up and down. She sat so eloquently while she did so. I didn't expect anything like this to happen tonight, if I did, I may have gone for a tactical wank like I tried on Saturday.

The brunette in her denim light blue jeans and nothing else, sat there stroking me.

She didn't go at any quick pace, almost as if she knew I wouldn't be able to cope with that. Katie softly ran her hands up and down, pulling down on my foreskin.

"Ooh," I let out, the increasing sensation with the tension on my cock.

She let out a smirk as the brunette continued to slowly play with me, gripping on tightly to my hard member.

As nice as it was, especially staring up at her boobs that seemed to continue to shift and move around, making it harder to control things, I wanted to do more. I had already ticked off a handjob, I had an urge to return the favour to a girl myself. With a bit of confidence now, I leaned forward to touch the top of her jeans. Katie didn't budge as I unclipped the top button of her jeans. The zipper started to come down next as I used both hands.

Now showing underneath was her white underwear. But that's as far as I could go in that position.

Katie giggled as she let go of my dick and hopped off the bed, "You're not going to be able to get them all the way off that way silly."

Just standing there, giving me a side on view of those mammoth tits hanging off her chest was one hell of a sight. I kept questioning if this was reality.

It was only getting better as Katie shuffled her way out of the tight jeans, her boobs bouncing as she did. The white lace panties were now in my sight. Bending down, Katie stuck her ass back in my face. Because I was so obsessed with her breasts, I hadn't given much consideration to what an amazing plump ass that she also possessed.

This was all too much to handle, I thought to myself. I grabbed a tight hold of my shaft as I watched her, unsure how long I could last tonight before everything caught up with me.

"That better?" she asked, crawling back on top of the bed, laying down besides me.

"Much."

We resumed kissing again, like we had done before. Our tongues danced while my hand went exploring. I reached down to touch her ass. After more than a little squeeze, I tried to get in between her legs. I pulled her thighs aside which she more than happily allowed me to do.

I could physically feel the warmth of her down there as my hand got close to her most private area.

I was giddy.

So horny and so excited about being this close to her pussy. This makes me sound like a bit of a loser but give me a break, I'm a virgin, never been near a vagina before until now.

All I wanted to do was touch her like she touched me... so I did. I reached in-between her leg and started to rub the outside of her panties. They were already a little damp which was a great sign. Naturally the next step was to pull them aside and start rubbing her bare lips.

So again I did so, I had probably forgotten to kiss her back because I was focusing so hard on my fingers. They ran up against her wet slit which made my cock throb for attention. My heart was racing, go beserk inside my chest as I touched a girl like this for the first ever time.

Quickly my fingers went inside as I felt her hot walls up against my skin. Wet and sticky, it felt like I had to be crossing some sort of boundary to be doing this but I wasn't, Katie welcomed it.

I was so eager which wasn't a good combination with inexperience. Not knowing what I was really doing, once I had felt her warmness, my fingers started doing their own thing, firing away like a rapid fire drill.

My sexual experiences with a woman's vagina had been zip, zero, zilch. Besides watching porn where they seemingly skipped this part most times, I was clueless

"Woah, woah, woah..." she whispered to me, holding my hand, slowing it down, "Slowly at first... just like how I was doing with you, start slow and build your way up."

She guided my hand and put it into a slow steady pace. It should have felt more embarrassing but Katie was so incredible about it, helping me as we went. I had always heard stories about how all five of these girls were sexual experts with a ton of experience so I had the right people guiding me.

Her hand moved my slowly before taking it away and allowing me to continue. I guess I got the hang of it eventually because soon Katie was moaning into my mouth as we kissed. Once I started to get into a steady rhythm, I focused on not losing it, seriously wanted to pleasure her body and impress the experienced brunette high school girl.

I could feel her body shaking, quivering as I finger fucked her. The more I heard that, the more I picked up the pace. But this time I was doing it the right way, taking my time on her on the build-up.

She responded by grabbing my cock again, started to jerk away at it. Now I wanted her to slow down but this time because I felt myself almost ready to cum. Not quite yet but I was well and truly on the way which scared me because I was enjoying this too much for it to end.

Luckily for me, Katie wanted more too.

She let go off me to crawl on top. Suddenly I was laying on my back again and we were face to face. Her white panties pulled all the way to the side now which meant in this position, my throbbing member was touching her wet bald lips.

"I want you inside me..." she whispered to me, her mouth close to mine.

The best ever five words I could have heard right then.

This felt like a dream, I was waiting for the alarm clock to ring and wake me up, for me to be laying back in my own bed. But it never did, Katie was still on top of me, waiting for confirmation.

I was breathing heavier now, "You mean that?"

She nodded, her brown hair still back in a ponytail, keeping it out of her face. Our bodies were both very warm, a little sweaty as we touched each other, a real sense of intense intimacy.

"Well I'm ready," I replied, holding onto her closely.

Her large breasts hung off her chest, pressing down against my body as she leaned forward. But it was now difficult to think about them as Katie rocked around on the bed, lining my shaft up with her hand. She penetrated it at her slit and ever so slowly went down on me. I felt the head of my cock touching her at first, making its way inside her lips.

Inch by inch, I went deeper and deeper inside her. Her walls were so tight up against my length. She had this sexy look on her face, her mouth open as she took me as far as she could inside her.

Then she came back up. And it repeated.

"Katie wait!" I suddenly opened my mouth, "Can we do this without protection..."

I don't know why it hit me then but it did. Probably the fact that I could feel everything so raw, there was no condom in the way to block anything.

She smiled and nodded, "It's okay, I'm on the pill..."

I relaxed again and she resumed, dropping her weight back down on me again. My reflex was to grab a hold of her bubbly ass. It was so full in my hands and was a great steady point for me.

Katie was using my body now at her own will. The brunette had control, sitting on top of me. My cock was drenched by her juices which were still leaking out of her as she began to ride.

She pulled out the hairband in her hair so the long brown hair would flow down her shoulders freely.

I felt a little useless on the bottom, having her do all the work but I guess she didn't mind, having all the experience of the two of us. I just let her go to town on me, now picking up the pace. I was losing my virginity either way and that thought still hadn't really sunk in.

It was obviously Katie was trying to hold back moans to keep reasonably quiet. The last thing she wanted to do was wake up her parents or one of her sisters if they were home. But it was getting more difficult, she began to breathe heavier, her body quivering as she felt the head of my cock go all the way inside her, as far as it could.

"Oooooh fuck..." she muttered and moaned on top of me.

I held onto her, realising I could thrust myself too. Pushing upwards, it pushed myself deeper inside her and had her moaning a little louder, forcing her to go quicker.

Starting to get more involved, helped my confidence levels with what I was doing. There was a great thumping sound of my body crashing into hers each time I went all the way inside.

But I knew I didn't have long left in me so I flipped her around, putting her flat on her back. As smoothly as I could, I kept going as if nothing happened.

For the first time I was in control. In control of one of these girls. She seemed to enjoy the way I moved her around like that. Now on her back, her tits began to wobble like crazy as I thrusted a little harder inside her.

I let out a few grunts as I spread her legs out wider for easier access. I still focused on hearing the sound of my pelvis pounding into her, the skin on skin noise... It was electric.

Katie wanted more, "Ohhh fuck... oh yes... please... harder!"

It was the first time she had raised her voice that loud in the bedroom tonight. I tried to give her what she wanted but my body was stalling. I felt that orgasm building but I held on as long as I could. I was pushing hard inside her, I wanted to see her cum.

The brunette moaned again, this time her body shook more. She couldn't control herself, I felt her leaking out more juices as she let out another involuntary moan. A sticky wet mess, our bodies were sweating, heat rising out of us.

But I had reached my limit too. I pulled out with the thought of unwanted pregnancies in mind from old health school classes. Even knowing she was on the pill, I felt safer to finish outside. But I could barely control myself.

I came. Big time.

It was like a firehose, shooting out hot white cum everywhere! I tried to aim for her body but I couldn't control it, hitting plenty of the bedsheets next to her. Katie flinched as another shot came towards her head. It landed on her cheek just below her eyelashes making her giggle.

Once I finally finished, the last of it dripping slowly from the head of my cock, all you could hear was the sound of heavy breathing. Katie below was panting just as hard, which made her breasts move around. She didn't seem to care about the mess I had just made. The brunette even dipped her finger in a puddle of cum on her chest, putting it to her mouth. She sucked it all off in one fascinating erotic display.

When all was said and done, there was a sense of awkwardness. I wanted to thank her for taking my virginity but even I knew that was too odd to do. Instead, we just laid there next to each other, on top of cum stained sheets.

Eventually she made the first move, twisting her head to give me one last kiss on the lips. Something I'll never forget.

The brunette then got out of bed to clean herself up. I know I had just cum but watching her slip out of her wet panties had me raring to go again. When she left for the bathroom, I helped clean up the mess of cum on her sheets as best as I could, hoping it wouldn't stain.

I checked the time, it was getting really late now. Off the bed, I picked up my clothes, ready to make my move to exit and let her have her space. My head was still spinning about everything.

But then she re-entered the room. I was standing there, holding my jeans in my hands. Strolling back in naked, she looked at me oddly, "You're not leaving now are you? Not after that?"

I dropped them immediately, surprised to hear her say that. I watched as she slid back under the sheets in the nude, flicking the lamp switch back off.

"You want me to stay?"

"Of course I do..."

It meant just as much to me as the sex did. She had done things to my cock that nobody had ever done before but now she was working just as much on my heart.

A little awkwardly, I slid in next to her, pulling the sheets up over us. We sat there again in silence at first. I was so worried about saying or doing anything to ruin the moment that I allowed her to have a chance to speak first.

"Everyone says that the first time is awkward," Katie broke the ice, "Everyone always says it's the worst... but I really liked it."

For me, that was true, but I didn't know why she was talking about her first time, "When was your first time?"

I asked out of curiosity but when she didn't reply to me, I began to worry that I had pushed some sort of boundary by asking that. Weird to think that after having just had sex with the girl but that was how my brain worked.

Then I noticed she was looking at me with a big smile on her face, her lips curled upwards. Confused, I shrugged at her, "What?"

She raised her eyebrows, giggling.

"What's funny?"

Then it clicked. Hit me like a ton of bricks, this was her first time. Katie's first time too?

"No, no... it can't be..." I said in awe, "But, but..."

"Yep... you're not the only one who lost your virginity tonight..." she stated, "You're my first."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. It was Katie... Katie! One of the most popular girls at school, a very strong reputation. But all this time, she was just a virgin too.

"But... what about... I mean, what about the guys that have said they slept with you, I've heard it in the locker rooms..."

She just laughed, "That's boys for you... they lie."

Katie rolled over to face me and we talked again. She started to explain how she had never let a guy go all the way with her no matter how much they tried. It made tonight even more special for me. But it wasn't just that, she had been lying to all of her friends too, they assumed the rumours were true too so she never denied them, allowing them to believe that.

"You can't tell them," she told me, "Really... I need you to promise not to say anything."

"Katie, I would never..."

There was something very special about this night. When she rolled over, ready to sleep, she whispered over her shoulder, "Just hold me..."

That night, I did just that, I didn't let her go for a second. Our naked bodies pressed up against her as we slept liked babies.

12