Saturday Night Five Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the soft pillow.

***

4:53 am

I had only been asleep for a few hours.

My whole mind was messed up due to the jet lag from my last two plane flights. Once I woke up, I found it hard to get back to sleep despite how tired I was. With a dry mouth, and needing water, I realised my only choice was to get out of bed and get some myself.

"Ugh," I grunted as I forced myself up out of bed and down the hallway.

In such a big house, it took me longer than I thought just to get from the bedroom to the kitchen. Once there, I grabbed a glass quietly and started to fill it up with the water from the tap.

"Oh good, you're still awake," a female voice startled me from behind.

I dropped my glass into the sink due to the shock. Thankfully it didn't shatter or anything, potentially waking everyone else up. Once I had a chance, I turned around to see Rose there, she put down her handbag on the kitchen bench and took a seat on the nearby stool.

"You just get home now?"

She nodded. It may have been dark still but I could see her clear enough to know she was still in her dress.

"What a lameeee club," she retorted, "Heard so much about 'Aussie boys' but they didn't live up to my expectations, not there anyway."

I returned to filling up my glass of water. Turning off the tap, I could hear her stumbling back off the stool, almost knocking it to the floor. Then I could sense her movement right behind me.

Rose's hands then touched my bare back. I had nothing on except for a loose pair of light blue boxers. She scraped her nails down my back, which felt extremely erotic.

"You're getting so sexy..." she whispered at the back of my ear.

Her hands scooped under my arms and grabbed my upper chest. The way she did it was very similar to the way that a guy would grab a girl's breasts from behind. Rose didn't stop there, I felt her breath up against my right ear as she put her lips to my lobe. She then sucked it right in, her tongue swirling around it.

In my boxer shorts, my cock was getting firmer by the second, it wasn't long at all until I was rock hard.

Naturally, Rose moved her hands down my bare chest, towards my abdomen. Just the way her nails scraped against my skin gave me goosebumps. Enough for my body to squirm from her touch. Her right hand travelled to the waistband of my boxers.

Very gently, she slid it into the waistband.

"Oooh..." she whispered into my ear again as her hand made contact with my shaft, "Soooo hard... Rose likey..."

Her familiar hand gripped my shaft, wrapping right around its girth. She started to stroke as she sucked on my ear a little tighter. For the next minute or so, she kept playing with me. The faster she stroked my dick, the more aggressive she got with my ear.

"Jesus..." I let out quietly, still right up against the sink.

Rose then let go of me, flipping my body around, "I need youuuu to fuck meee..."

I could see her eyes and the rest of her face enough to know she was in some hell of a state. God I wanted her bad... this may be my best chance with her.

She started to pull my hands as she walked backwards, trying to pull me away from the kitchen.

I wasn't going to stop her from doing so.

But as we barely got anywhere, Rose tumbled over, almost pulling me down with her. She tripped on absolutely nothing. I tried to help her up but she was making no effort to get off the ground. Rose had her eyes shut with a sleepy grin on her face.

"Rose, work with me here," I whispered to her.

She just giggled, her hair spread out in different directions underneath her.

"Come on, up you get," I said again, pulling her up to her feet.

The brunette wasn't stable whatsoever, holding onto me as I forced her to stand up. All I could do was drag her out of the kitchen and down the hallway while she giggled. She wasn't even trying to walk properly for me, drunk and probably drugged up.

"Where weee going," she asked as she chuckled to herself.

I pushed through a bedroom door, "Bed."

A part of me inside was frustrated, for that one second, I thought I might be able to fuck her tonight but she was too drunk for that. Instead, I lugged her body back to the bedroom she was staying in. Her body practically collapsed on the bed, as she giggled while on her back.

I had seen Rose doing a line in the bathroom tonight, I don't know if she had done anything more after but I was a little bit worried for her.

"Help me out of this!" she said groggily with her hands up in the air.

The brunette was talking about her dress. I had to physically get her back up on her feet just to help her out of the black material. I unzipped it from the back and started to stretch it down her body until it was in a pile at her feet.

Now I was staring at her in underwear and a bra. The brunette fell back onto the bed as she fiddled with her bra strap. I'm not ashamed that I was staring at her the whole time in the dark, watching those great tits pop out again.

In her topless state, she slid underneath the sheets.

"You okay now?" I asked, still standing up in just my boxers.

She made a humming noise which I took as a yes. But as I made a move back to the door, she called out, "Cuddles..."

I heard her mumble the word still pretty clearly. Rose waited for me to jump into the bed with her, she had positioned herself in the bed so that I could come in behind her to spoon.

Wrapping my arm around her, it was up against her bare chest. I may have had a sneaky feel of her breasts but while I was giving a couple of honks to her boob, I started to hear a very faint snoring sound coming from her nose.

Once I knew she was out, I drifted off myself.

The only problem, I was still thirsty...

***

Six hours later, I was awake again, this time for good.

With my arm still wrapped around Rose, I felt at peace with the world. As if this brunette sex bomb was actually my girlfriend. I stayed in bed for as long as I could, just spooning her as she remained sleeping.

Eventually, I was so desperate for both a glass of water and the use of the bathroom that I had to get up from the bed, leaving Rose by herself.

To be delight, the sun was already up and it was and it was another beautiful summer's day. With Milly, Katie and the others still a day away, there would only be the six of us in the holiday house for the day.

We all did our own things. Rose slept for the day, sick from the night before. Annie and Tayla went shopping for the majority of the afternoon, Declan and Davo stayed by the pool and finally, I went for a nice walk around the area, getting used to a new country.

It still felt surreal to be here.

When evening hit, Declan made the call that we boys would have our own night out. I certainly didn't want that and neither did Tayla who again was feeling irritated with her boyfriend.

I should have just said no and stayed with the girls at home but Declan was a hard man to say no to. Scratch that, I could say no to him, which I did, it's just he didn't accept that as an answer.

Back on the town that night, we were out at some beach bar. A beautiful view of the Gold Coast beach and the crashing waves hitting the sand.

The biggest challenge was trying to go one-for-one with guys. They'd finish drinks before I'd had a chance to get half way through one.

"Your missus didn't seem too happy mate," Davo commented to Declan as we sat at a table together.

He shook his head, before skulling the last of his drink, putting the glass back on the table with a bit of unnecessary force, "Ungrateful if you ask me, who's funding this whole thing? Paid for her plane ticket, paid for broke ass Rose, free accommodation for everyone... what more am I meant to do?"

"Bloody oath mate," Davo commented back.

I sat awkwardly at the table, not wanting to trash-talk Tayla or any of the girls for that matter. Declan had a viewpoint that I understood, I could see where he was coming from but I also knew well enough that it wasn't going to be enough to satisfy Tayla.

This went on for another hour.

"When will you be back... oh fuck off," Declan said, reading out a text he had just received from Tayla.

Davo laughed, "Fuck me, you are so whipped cunt."

He progressed to make fun of Declan and how Tayla had him wrapped around her little pinky.

After a few jokes and damage to his ego, the blonde hair jock had enough.

"Alright, fuck it, let's go strippers!" Declan suddenly said, grabbing out his wallet, "I've got enough cash here that we won't have to go back to the house until morning."

He wasn't wrong.

There were so many notes in there, specially green 100-dollar bills that made me a little jealous looking at my almost empty wallet.

"You beauty!" Davo exclaimed, up and out of his seat.

Suddenly the boys were all geared up to go, leaving me without any option but to follow along. There was definitely part of me that wanted to have that experience but I was also thinking about the members of the Saturday Night Five back at the house that I would rather have been with.

I told them I was feeling 'ill ' and promised not to tell the girls anything about where they were going.

The walk home for me was a long one, my phone had already died so I was left alone to my thoughts again. By the time I walked back into the house, I figured that Declan and Davo would be just about to enter the gentlemen's club. I was working out whether or not I should say anything to Tayla when I heard laughing and loud voices in the kitchen.

Down the hallway, I went until I made it through to the large opened space main living area connected to the kitchen. The three girls were all inside, speaking loudly and drinking. I noticed in the corner of my eye that the liquor cabinet in the kitchen was wide open and some of the bottles inside were now opened up on the dining table.

"Leo!?" Rose's voice exclaimed, "No stripper whores for you??"

I was startled, how did they know?

Tayla looked the most drunk of the three of them, she got out of her seat and came up to me, putting her phone in my face. The glow of her screen right in my eyes, I quickly realised she was showing me her Snapchat maps.

Derek had forgotten to turn his location off.

"What is my boyfriend doing there and why is nobody taking my calls??" she questioned me.

"My phone is dead," I said, pulling it out, wanting to desperately clear my name from any trouble.

I put the dead phone on the table to let any one of the girls check to confirm.

Tayla had put her phone down from my face, giving me a better idea of just how fired up she looked. She had a dark blue New York Yankees cap on backwards her long brown hair still down.

"That doesn't answer my other question now does it?" the brunette said as she grabbed me by the collar and dragged me over to a chair next to where Annie was sitting.

I fell into the seat and was quickly joined by Tayla herself. She threw her legs over me, sitting on my lap sideways. I found it difficult not to touch her legs in the light blue jeans she wore.

"Now..." she started to speak slowly and clearly to me, "Why is my boyfriend at the strippers?"

I looked around the room, not sure how to answer the question. Annie to our right, nudged my arm, "I'd answer her if I were you, she's not to be messed with tonight."

Looking back up at Tayla's face, sensing she had certainly had a bit to drink tonight.

"It was his decision," I told her, "After the beach bar, he suggested it."

"And you didn't want to look at any boobies?" Rose mocked from the other side of the table, grabbing and wiggling her own breasts, making Annie laugh.

I shrugged, "I'd rather hang out here."

Tayla groaned, "Oh but Derek couldn't do that... he couldn't stay at home for a night with us."

There was no doubt that I was stuck in the middle of these two right now. Declan had been complaining about Tayla on the night out now she was doing the same with him now.

Rose slid across the table the giant bottle of tequila, stopping in front of us. She grinned, raising her eyebrows at Tayla, "Just keep drinking babe."

The brunette didn't hesitate, putting it straight to her lips.

"Ew, how are you doing that without a lime," Annie commented.

Catching me off guard, Tayla put the bottle to my lips. She forced me to swallow a mouthful before I pulled the tequila back down, almost choking on it as I did so. The taste of the spirit would have had me gagging if I was to have any more of it. Rose in particular found it quite amusing, laughing at my reaction.

For the next half an hour or so, Tayla continued to be flirtatious towards me while bringing up how displeased she was with her boyfriend every two minutes. With her body so close to mine, sitting on top of my lap, I felt like I was getting more and more hornier by the second.

I was left hanging the night prior and Tayla wasn't making things easy on me.

"So are we going out or what?" Rose eventually put it to the four of us, "There's got to be way better places around here than the club we went to last night, let's find somewhere for a drink and dance."

"I haven't done my make-up or anything," Annie complained, "Do we have time?"

"Half an hour," Rose commented, "I'll give you half an hour and then we're out that door."

Annie rolled her eyes as she got out of her chair, "Not exactly enough time but fine... this is a holiday I guess."

"You two coming?" the shorter brunette pointed at me and Tayla.

I waited for her to speak first as she stayed up on my lap. Tayla grabbed the bottle of tequila again, "I've got free alcohol and a man here that would rather spend time with us than watch half-naked skanks dance on a pole."

"They'd be fully naked there... but fine, suit yourself, I'm going out to enjoy myself!" Rose said with some swagger.

She followed Annie back into one of the rooms as the girls got ready. True to their word, they were ready, all dolled up to go out in just over half an hour.

With them out of the house, it left just myself and Tayla alone. We moved from the dining table to the couch. Half laying down on the sofa, I watched as Tayla danced her way over. She was obviously a little drunk but she still moved so sexily across the carpet, still possessing the Yankees cap on backwards.

She was shaking her hips as she moved, her long legs and thick thighs made my mouth salivate in those tight blue jeans.

"Come dance with me," she said, reaching forward and grabbing my hand.

I resisted, not getting off the couch.

"I'm not much of a dancer Tay..."

"I don't care, dance with me," she pulled me off the couch physically this time by yanking on my arm.

With the sound of music playing from the television, we stood in the centre of the lounge room as Tayla started to grind her body up against mine. I can't say I was dancing or moving a whole lot, the entire time I just let the brunette do all the work, feeling her butt brush up against my crotch.

She would back herself up against me for a bit before turning back around and wrapping her arms around my neck. Naturally, I went for her waist, holding her there. Having a boyfriend, I felt like she could easily swat my hands away but she didn't, she enjoyed having them there.

"I know he'd be getting a lap dance right now," she told me with our faces close to one another, "I know how his mind works..."

Tayla was holding her stare intensely, I could feel the passion and anger behind those eyes.

"But if he thinks he can have his fun behind my back, I'll do the same behind his..."

"What you want to see the male strippers or something?"

Raising her eyebrows, she spoke to me in a whisper, "Don't need to go that far when I've got a perfectly good man in front of me."

My heart skipped a beat and before I could say anything in return, the brunette planted her soft lips on mine. Although I could taste the tequila off them, I loved every second of it. Tayla had such thick luscious lips that she smacked against mine, aggressively kissing me.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't get out of this kiss, she had locked her arms tightly around my neck and was pulling me in so close. Again, my hands made a move without being told to by my brain. They went slightly lower to her great backside.

I had to squeeze that perfect round ass. It may have been over the top of the denim she wore but it was still worth the grab.

Tayla was more focused on what was happening above as her lips travelled to my neck. She bit down and sucked on my skin. I groaned, feeling the wet sensation on her lips. With little experience of this, I had a feeling she wanted to leave a mark behind, a little love bite for everyone to see tomorrow.

It made me think about and consider where I was. It was Declan's holiday home in Australia and I was standing in his lounge room, allowing his girlfriend to clamp her lips to my neck.

"Tay... Tay.... Tayla!" I said, eventually pulling her awake from my neck, "You've got a boyfriend... we're in his house... we can't do this."

She had an even bigger look of passion in her eyes again. I didn't think she was going to take that as an answer and I was correct. The brunette slowly pushed me backwards until I went ass down on the sofa lounge.

She followed suit, sitting back on top of my lap, up on her knees, "It's fine like I told you, he wants to keep secrets from me, I can keep one from him."

"But you're a little drunk Tay, I just don't want you to wake up tomorrow and regret..."

"I told you it's fine," she said more directly this time, cutting me off, "Now if you don't want to kiss me, or anything else then I'll leave you be and finger myself to the idea of fucking you on this sofa... but if you want to make that a reality then I'm fucking down!"

I gulped.

All I could manage was a little squeak of an 'okay'. At least she took that as an acknowledgement that I was on board for this. I was a little worried of course and feared that it would be something Tayla would reflect on as a mistake but hearing her word it out the way she did, I suddenly couldn't deny my urges.

She grabbed the sides of my face and resumed kissing me like she had done just before. Her kisses may have been a little sloppy due to the alcohol consumed but they still felt good as ever.

Her hands travelled down to my chest as she started to unbutton my shirt.

Wow this was really happening... I lent her hand and undid some of the other buttons so I could get my shirt off even quicker. It led to her hands ending up in a place they had been just once before. Tayla unclipped my jeans and unzipped me.

With a hand right on my crotch, she moved her body weight off me and moved to the floor in front of the couch to get me out of these jeans. They were a little tight so there was a bit of yanking involved while I slipped my arms out of the shirt. She didn't waste time taking my black briefs off as well and I assisted by lifting my butt in the air so they came off easy.

Being summer here over the holidays, it was the perfect temperature inside and out so I didn't feel chilly whatsoever when I was left without a single piece of clothing on me.

My hard shaft was pointing up in the air as Tayla ran her fingernails down my legs, smirking at my erection.

"Looks kind of familiar," she teased, as her right hand gripped my member, "Ooh yeah... very familiar."

Tayla's hand travelled up and down my poll, gripping it tightly. I was so conflicted as I watched her jerk me. Firstly, amazed that this was happening again but also a little frightened that someone would walk into the house to see me naked and her in front of me. But that second thought was being drowned out more and more as Tayla worked on me, especially when her head went down into my lap.

She stuck out her tongue, teasing the side of my shaft. My body shivered with the tickling sensation of her tongue up against me. Up and down the shaft, until she stopped at the top. My head was the most sensitive part of my cock and Tayla knew it.