Saturday Night Five Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette further teased it, looking up into my eyes with a lot of cheek. Then her head went further downwards, this time taking me into her mouth. She started to slowly bob up and down, pressing those thick lips tightly against the foreskin of my cock.

Tayla pushed a few strands of her hair away from the front of her face. The baseball cap was actually doing a pretty good job of keeping her hair in place as she went down on me.

I could hear the sounds of slurping a little louder as she went further down my length, at a quicker pace. Every few seconds, I would see her look up at me, she'd be staring at my mouth wide open in the moment.

The last two girls to suck me off were now Tayla and of course, Rose. Suddenly I had a flashback of what Declan told me, how he said that Rose was a better cock sucker and Tayla was jealous of that knowing her friend had gotten off Declan with her mouth before.

I wondered if she was trying to show me that she could suck a dick better than others. Tayla was sure going for it now as I felt her take me all the way down her throat, holding it there. She made a little gagging noise before pulling back up. The amount of spit and saliva made it so easy for her hand to slip and slide back up and down my length as she looked at me.

"Fucking hell Tay..." I told her, "That feels incredible."

Her smile widened, retaining eye contact with me, "I don't want you to cum yet... I want to do more with you."

Hearing her say that, I thought of something I wanted to try with her that I had been slowly getting practice at and would also save me from blowing my load too early.

"How would you feel about me going down on you a bit?"

She held onto my shaft with the palm of her hand, a little surprised possibly to hear me ask that question, "You sure?"

"Of course, why? is that a problem?"

She shook her head right away, "No, no, no it isn't, I'd love you too... sorry... it's just I never get asked that, it's always just me going down on Declan... or any guys for that matter."

Instantly I knew this was a great suggestion. Tayla allowed me to switch places with her on the couch. Naked with my cock still rock hard, I finally had a chance to even things up. I left her white crop top on for now as I began to unbuckle her jeans. Pulling down on the zipper, I was getting more and more excited each second. There was a hint of black before I could see the full lacy material of her underwear underneath.

She lifted her butt in the air like I had done before as I tried to pull her jeans down. They were so tight on her legs and it took me a few tries to get them down her thighs. She assisted as I eventually removed the item of clothing, letting her feet in white socks slide out of the jeans.

I didn't want to rush her too much, thinking about the foreplay. So I got back up and began to kiss her, all the while teasing her body with my hands. It felt like all the power had switched again. With my left hand spare, I squeezed the lumps of her breasts from the outside of the crop top. I knew right away that she didn't have a bra on underneath. It was easy to tell, I quickly found where her nipple was and began to rub it from the outside of the crop top, feeling it harden underneath.

Both nipples were now visible, pointing hard into the fabric. For a girl with smaller breasts than her friends, her nipples felt quite solid in size.

Then I let my hand wander down her body to her panties. Naturally, they slid right inside them, feeling the moisture and heat. Touching her bare lips, they were wet which gave me confidence that I didn't have to wait much longer.

Katie's advice rang in my head from the first time I touched a girl here. Part of me wanted to rush but instead, I just teased Tayla with my fingers until I could hear her moaning into my mouth. When she was ready, I fell back to my knees on the floor below and peeled off the black thong. It was now damp and I left it hanging around my wrist as if it was some sort of reward I was keeping. I then pulled her body forward so her bare pussy was right in front of my eager face.

Her vaginal lips were glistening wet. I toyed with her just a little bit longer with my fingers before I dived face-first into her puffy pink lips. Her pussy looked just as appetising as Rose's.

Tayla's scent filled my nostrils as my head edged further inwards... my tongue slowly poked out. I could taste the juices almost immediately as my tongue touched her mound.

Slowly and steadily wins the race, I thought to myself. With my hands glued to her thighs, I teased the outside of her lips with just my tongue. When I sensed she wanted more, I pushed inside.

I could hear her quivering in front of me as my mouth started to explore her nether regions.

This felt so wrong, yet so right.

Unlike when I had gone down on the other girls, I knew not one of them had a partner. This time, this one did... but the sense of guilt wasn't going to win out in a battle with my male urges. The sticky taste of her pussy was starting to drive me mad as I began to push deeper inside her.

"AWHH YEAH...AWWHH!" she'd start to squeal.

Every time my jaw would get saw, I would pull back up and just finger fuck her as quickly as I could. That got an even bigger reaction from her as I stared up at the sexy vulnerable look on her face.

Tayla's moans continued to get louder. We'd truly be fucked if someone was to come inside the house.

Holding my head back down against her pussy, she screamed, "AWWH FUCKKK! LEO! LEO! FUCK!"

My jaw was locking again as I kept flicking my tongue up against her g-spot. Eventually, I had to give in and pull away again to get some air and catch my breath. When I did, she began to pull me off the ground and throw me back up on top of her.

We reshuffled ourselves so we could lie down sideways on the sofa. We kissed a little more but Tayla's hand was back on my cock. She didn't spend long jerking it because she was already lining it up against her bare pussy. There was nothing protecting it, nothing covering it, there was absolutely nothing stopping me from fucking this beautiful girl.

So I went for it, just the second time I was ever having sex. My cock approached her bare lips, poking away at it until it finally slipped in.

"Ooooh," Tayla moaned as I pushed forward, my length entering her mound.

Further and deeper I went, feeling like I had just dipped my cock into this lovely warm gooey hole. Her walls stuck to my length as I managed to work my way into a rhythm. On top of her, I had my hands spread out wide, beside her body as I thrust inside her.

The longer I fucked her, the more her long brown hair moved around from underneath her head. She was so beautiful, just so elegant even when she was being pummelled into. I couldn't help but get caught up in her amazing facial features, the small freckle that was to the left of her lips that was just looked perfect. Or the deep blue eyes that glimmered in the light.

All in the meantime, my cock was getting a serious workout, constantly ramming one home. She bounced and shuffled on the couch below me, her pretty little mouth open as she panted.

Damn it. I could feel the urge to cum rising.

As soon as I felt that, I pulled out.

"I don't want to cum just yet," I said honestly to her as I held onto my throbbing shaft, "This is honestly amazing, I just don't want this moment to end."

Blushing, Tayla pulled me back down with her arms around my neck, "Kiss me more then..."

Her lips puckered and so did mine in return. I slipped my hand underneath her head as we made out a little more. The soft wet touch of her actual lips had my heart doing somersaults.

Something about this girl made my heart warm. She was the first ever girl to make me cum. The hot girl that I looked up to as an intellectual equal. Tayla may have a boyfriend right now but I could treat her damn better than he could, I knew that.

Our near-nude bodies were so warm-up against one another as her lips did the tango. We were creating more heat and friction as I felt her roll us around.

Tayla was now on top of me and back in control. The one thing it did do was allowed me to grab a hold of that big old booty again. I gripped onto her cheeks and preceded to slap each one with a nice firm hand, a beautiful clapping noise.

I kept doing it, knowing she was liking it, moaning into my mouth when I would slap her ass hard enough.

Tayla grabbed both sides of my face and gave me one last passionate kiss, before pulling those lips away to look me in the eye, "Ugh, you're so... you're so..."

She couldn't put her words together, scrunching up that cute little nose of hers.

"I'm so what..."

Tayla started shaking her head, not knowing how to finish her sentence. In the end, she gave up and just kissed me another time, "Never mind... I've got more to show you..."

The brunette sat up straight on my lap as she peeled her white crop top off her body, discarding it on the carpet. Out popped her small perky breasts, rosy pink nipples hard as expected.

She pushed aside a few strands of her brown hair back from her forehead before moving forward again. This time it was her breasts in my face instead of her mouth.

"Suck on them for me!" she quickly said, pressing her breasts down on my face.

I took them in my hands while I sucked down on one of her hard nips. Like a baby, I clung onto her boob, sucking away while using my other hand to squeeze her other breast. There was the sound of her very lightly moaning when I would use my teeth up against her nipple, careful not to bite down hard.

When I got tired of one boob, I would switch to the other, pawing away at them.

In the meantime, Tayla was eager to get back into the action. She was rubbing her wet cunt up and down my shaft. The brunette did it enough times for my cock to eventually slip inside her.

I let out a groan myself, with my mouth still full of her right breast.

Just slow movements at first, would change as soon as she pulled her breasts back away from my mouth. Wet, she grabbed a hold of them as she sat up straight, gyrating her hips. My cock was all the way inside Tayla as she twisted around.

"You can last for me for just a few more minutes?" she asked me, pressing her hands down on my chest.

I nodded, not confident that I could even make it through the first minute. But she smiled at me when I gave her that false confirmation of my abilities to hold on. Tayla then took me on, starting to bounce up and down on my dick, taking it all the way in each time.

Make no mistake, she was going for it now. It felt like we had just gone from zero to 100 real quick. I could barely move, my chest being held down by her hands as her hips and ass did all the work. It bounced around like mad as she swallowed my length each time her body weight came down.

Tayla was now fucking me, not the other way around.

"AWHH YES! YES!" she would scream.

I tried just to grab a hold of her hips but they almost bucked my hands away with just how quickly she was moving. I knew I just had to be rough with her as she was getting with me.

My hands would wind up again, to slap her butt cheeks. A few times I didn't get the right connection with the bouncing of her ass but the times I did, it was the sound of perfection of her booty up against the right palm of my hand.

Trying to match her speed, I pushed my ass off the couch in repetitive motions, trying to move as one as we fucked.

"AW LEO! Fuck me like that!!"

Her pussy was putting so much pressure on my member, clamping down on it as our bodies moved together, very quickly. She could see it on my face that I was ready to cum very soon.

She stopped her constant humping to allow my dick to slip back out of her again. Tayla then moved her body around so that her back was to me, still hovering above my throbbing stiff member that didn't have long left until it went off.

Tayla grabbed me roughly by the cock, holding it steady as she repositioned it at her pussy. Once again she eased me in, everything was so moist and wet now that it would go in as easily as you like. The brunette peeked behind her, looking me in the eye, "Just one more minute, I promise."

I felt like I had a loaded gun inside her right now, cum that was just sitting there, ready to be unleashed inside her vagina.

But I held on for as long as I could as I enjoyed this new view. Tayla leaned forward, grabbing a hold of my ankles as she started to thrust up and down. A couple of times my cock would slip out but she just pushed me straight back inside, every time that happened.

What an incredible view of that phenomenal ass. Big round and juicy, it ploughed up and down, shaking around as it slammed down on me. Again, I reached out to squeeze it, slap it, and admire it.

But the more I did, the more I had that urge to finish. I was holding on for dear life now, trying to give her that last bit of pleasure.

"YES! OHH YES!"

Tayla's grip on my ankles tightened, locking me in position, I could feel her long brown hair rubbing against the skin of my legs as she bounced down on me.

While I entered a stage of no return, we were about to be disturbed. Tayla was so loud that we didn't hear the doors open or anyone walking inside the house.

"Oooooh!" I was alerted by Tayla's squeal of surprise.

It was a different time of squeal, not the one of pleasure she had been letting out just moments ago. Now standing in the lounge room area was the final two members of the Saturday Night Five, Katie and Milly.

My cock slipped out of her as Tayla grabbed whatever she could to hide her private areas. I didn't even think about the cushion that was in front of her, I was in the middle of an orgasm. Despite pulling out in time, I couldn't hold back my cock as it spurted out cum all over my chest.

Red in the face from embarrassment, I could barely hide my body.

"Well then... welcome to Australia I guess," Milly said, stunned.