Saturday Night Five Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie gave me a slight nudge, followed by a wink, I figured she had a plan incoming.

I followed behind her, waiting to see what she was going to do. Without much of an elaborate plan, Katie pretended to be pushed from behind, bumping into the back of Henry and spilling half her drink on him.

In reality, she faked it all, which I tried hard to keep a straight face as I viewed it all.

"What the..." Henry exclaimed, ready to explode until he saw who it was.

"Oops, I'm so sorry, I'm such a clutz," Katie said, her hand on his shoulder, taking his attention away from Annie, "Here let me look at your shirt..."

I didn't know at first that it was the cue to take Annie away. Katie reassured that it was with a raise of her eyebrows.

As smooth as I could, I grabbed Annie by the hand and led her away from the crowd. It wasn't until we were out of reach from Henry and Katie that I actually told her where I was dragging her to.

"What's going on Leo??" she questioned.

"I've got a surprise for you," I told her.

We made it to stage three just in time as Harry Lucas began to walk his way on stage. Once she heard his voice, she knew exactly what was happening. I felt her grab my arm a little tight, excitedly pulling on it, "Oh my god Leo!! No way!"

"You like him right?"

"Like him? LOVE HIM!" she exclaimed, "How could you have known??"

"Ah well um... I just..." as I was speaking, I could see Henry Foley walking aimlessly in our direction, he hadn't spotted us but he was certainly looking for Annie.

"Uhh... come on, let's get a better look at the stage," I said as I dragged her along.

We moved further pack of people. It soon became like we were playing a game of cat and mouse. I'd spot Henry and I'd get Annie to move further away from him. The whole time, the blonde beauty had no idea she was also the 'mouse' in this game, she was too busy enjoying the music.

I didn't know how long I could keep this up for. After Harry Lucas finished performing, I didn't want to lose Annie again so I kept her distracted with other things, we walked and talked, had lunch together, played the little carnival games that was set up on the outskirts of the festival grounds.

I kept her moving all the time.

For me, it was amazing, I hope she felt the same way, she was very chatty today, not just because of the alcohol she was having either. Eventually she was interested in catching back up with the girls, there was only so long I could keep her away from them.

We began to walk back to the main stage, where we knew Tayla, Katie and Milly would likely be. By this stage of the evening, Rose could be anywhere, doing anything so it would just be the other three that would be easy to find.

"I'm so glad we could clear everything up these holidays," Annie told me on the way back to the stage.

That meant a ton to me, "I am too, I've missed us hanging out."

We spoke a little more as we met up with the others. There was no sign of Henry yet so in the back of my mind, I assumed that he was still out there looking for Annie.

As for the others, Rose was still missing in action, most likely with Davo. Tayla and Declan were here together, alongside Milly and Katie who were coincidentally hanging out with two Australian blonde twins.

"Four more hours til midnight!" Tayla exclaimed as the clock hit 8pm.

I was peeking at Annie through the side of my eye. She was looking so innocent, despite her tight short shorts and braless one shoulder white top looking outrageously hot on her.

If I wanted a midnight kiss, my options were few and far between and I had always wanted to kiss Annie, always!

When I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I started to practice my lines in my head.

How would I tell her?

What happens at 11:59? Do I just stand next to her and let it happens?

What if she only wants to hug me?

Over and over they went through my mind. I just had to get this right.

As I approached the cubicles, I had an extra spring in my step. But it seemed to be that whenever I got that spring, something around the corner was always there to take it away.

This would be no exception.

I was flanked by two guys, one on either side of me. It didn't take long to work out it was Henry Foley and Ryan Tanner, dumb and dumber.

"You didn't listen to me... did you!" Henry Foley said aggressively.

They had their hands on my arms and the moment I tried to squirm out of their grip, they tightened it. They weren't going to let me go anywhere, I was suddenly being directed to the last lot of cubicles, out the back where nobody else was.

"I told you to stay away from her..." he said in a menacing tone.

"She's not your property! Now let me go!"

It was no use, they laughed at my attempts to get out of their grip. I may have been in better shape than I was this time last year but compared to these two, I stood no chance.

They dragged me to the last empty cubicle on the end.

"Stop it! Let me go!!"

Ryan Tanner laughed louder when I yelled out. They pushed me inside the cubicle with a weight of force.

"You're done Hawkins!" Henry Foley exclaimed once more.

They slammed the door on me. I tried to push my way out but Tanner while laughing, held it shut on me as Henry moved something in front of the cubicle to trap me. It didn't matter how much I yelled or banged on the door, it wasn't moving and I couldn't get out. Overseas, my phone had no service and there was no internet connection out here so there was no way of contacting the others.

The feeling being trapped, alone, in a toilet cubicle was one of real isolation. I didn't cry, but I feel empty inside. I may have been a loser and an outsider growing up but I had never gotten this bad of treatment from these types of jocks until I met the Saturday Night Five.

I kept banging on the door but it was no use, these were the only sets of cubicles that were barely used over the day and night.

All I could do was check the time on my phone.

10pm... 11pm...

I was about to give up and accept defeat when I heard voices out the front, followed by the movement of what was keeping me locked in.

I bursted out of that door so quickly that I didn't even get a good look of who helped me out. I was more worried that it might be the two knuckleheads who locked me in the cubicle in the first place.

There was still time... I wasn't going through another New Years Eve without a kiss.

But how could I find the others?? It was packed, dark and there was very little time to find them.

I jetted around, also cautious that I didn't want to run into either Henry or Ryan. Was there anything i would actually do to them if I saw them right there and then?

I checked my watch, 11:54pm.

Outside of the main stage, I searched a little harder, ignoring the main act on stage that was playing into the new year. As the minutes ticked by, I figured I wasn't going to find them in time.

But then suddenly Declan's familiar blonde hair and head that was above most of the crowd. His arms wrapped around Tayla as they faced the stage.

Next to them was Milly and Katie who were still with those twins from Australia. A little behind them was Scotty Reid, one of Declan's friends, who had also found himself a random girl from the festival that he was already making out with.

There was no sign of Tanner or Foley, or Annie for that matter.

"Leo!"

Coming out from seemingly nowhere was Rose. The short sexy brunette hugged onto my waist tightly, of course she drunk, had possibly been doing drugs. Coke? Pills? I wouldn't have been surprised...

"Where have you beeeen!?" she said, still holding onto me.

I sighed, not sure if I wanted to bring up what had just happened, not here anyway, "I was a little stuck..."

"Well it's two minutes to midnight stud... found a lucky lady yet?" Rose asked.

With time ticking, that was a no. I asked her straight away if she knew if Annie was around. Rose gave me the bad news that she had left the festival with Henry. Talk about a kick in the nuts... I felt the news hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"Tay said she was feeling a little sick and Henry offered to take her back to the house," Rose explained, pausing before continuing, "I'm sorry... you still like her don't you?"

She could see it in my eyes, the disappointed expression I was quite clearly displaying.

"Rose... there you are," a deep male Australian voice said.

Next to use was this very tall, muscly guy, assumably in his early twenties. He smiled at Rose, putting a hand on her back. Without hearing it from her, I knew she too had found what she was looking for today. All trip she was talking about 10/10 boys from the land down under and I figured this was it.

"Come with me," I heard him told her, "Know a way better view for the fireworks babe."

Stepping back, I wasn't going to stand in Rose's way. She had found what she was after these holidays and I was happy for her.

"Just wait Marcus," Rose half snapped at him.

"No it's okay Rose, you better go," I jumped in, refusing to cockblock.

I turned around and started to walk away.

The last thing I wanted to do was stand around everyone while they hooked up on the stroke of midnight. I'd rather just get out of everyone's way, find somewhere nearby that's selling some greasy takeaway food and call it a night.

"Wait... Leo!"

I heard Rose's voice in the distance as I made my way back through the crowd of people again.

Half a minute later, I had almost made it out of the crowd. There was finally a bit more space where I could actually see where I was going. By the time I reached that point, there was a less than a minute to go until midnight.

Up on the main stage, the screen behind the midnight act, was counting down.

"Leo!"

I was spun around and there was Rose, right in front of me.

"Rose, what are you..."

"Forget Annie."

She cut me off, grabbing onto my shirt. The girl had chased after me, leaving her perfect man in her dust.

"Have this moment with me."

"What are you doing? That guy was perfect for you, isn't that what you've been looking for this whole trip??" I questioned her,

30 seconds left until midnight...

Rose held on tighter to my shirt, "I honestly don't give a fuck Leo... You're right, he's hot, but he's personality is as dry as Katie's vagina is when Ryan Tanner is in her presence."

That made me chuckle, forcing me to smile after the last few hours of misery.

"And I know you'd rather be kissing Annie right now... but I promise you, I'm a way better kisser than she is anyway! Now I can start getting sentimental and all but you and me both know that's not me, so just pucker up already..."

How could you argue with that?

As naive as I was, with the clock ticking down behind me, I still felt like I was taking away something from her, "But are you sure you..."

"Shut up Leo," Rose cut me off a final time.

The brunette grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head downwards so that I was face to face with the sexy minx. Our lips met in an instant. We started to kiss as the clock struck midnight, officially establishing the new year.

We paid no attention to the loud fireworks exploding in the sky, behind the main stage. We were too busy exploring each other's mouths, Rose particularly liked to use a lot of tongue. She may have been drunk but she her kisses were so nice and passionate.

I kept going, not wanting it to end. There was no way I was going to hold back with my hands. Mine were on her back, constantly moving, especially downwards to her pert backside.

We would have been kissing for a few minutes before Rose finally pulled her face back from me. When our lips parted, there was a sense of disappointment that it was over, I could have done that for hours if she was willing to stand out here that long.

But the brunette grabbed my hand aggressively and started to pull me away, further away from the crowd and main stage area.

"What are we doing??"

Her dominant nature showing, she continued to drag me along, "You'll see."

There was clearly a plan in place as she led me across the festival grounds to a backstage area that we certainly weren't meant to be in. Rose didn't seem to have any fears of being caught as she pulled open a door that led to a basic storage room. There was a light switch that she flicked on before shutting the door and locking it behind her.

For the second time tonight, I was locked inside a small space, but for the first time, I wasn't opposed to it.

Rose wrapped her arms around my neck, and started to make out with me, as we were moments earlier. This time we had a private space, with nobody around to interrupt... unless one of the festival workers had a key to this storage room and needed something from it in the next few minutes... but I couldn't think about that right now. I had a very horny brunette who was busy unbuckling my jeans as her tongue was half way down my throat.

Wanting to assist, I helped wiggle my legs out of the jeans, until they stopped at my ankles.

The brunette pulled her head back and looked at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers. She ran a hand through her long brown hair, which messed it up a little bit but

"Now did you take my advice this morning?" she asked me.

My mind went back to our little experience in the shower and how she recommended I rub one out before I came here.

"Uhhh no... I didn't think I'd actually pull... let alone you."

She smirked, running her hands across the side of my face, her fake nails touching my sensitive skin, "Guess that means we can't waste much time with the foreplay huh?"

Rose turned her back to me and pulled at the zipper of her tight black skirt. She unzipped it far enough that she was able to pull it off her ass and down to the floor. Stepping out of it, I stared at her butt which was now in nothing but a pair of lacy pink thong.

I was trying not to cum just thinking about what she was about to do to me... I think Rose was about to let me fuck her.

Afraid something out of the ordinary would happen to ruin my chances of finally putting my cock inside this wonderful woman, I turned her back around and tried to take control of the situation. She was caught a little off-guard as I started to make out with her again with my hand getting busier. I gave her right breast a little love, squeezing it from the outside of her black leather tube top, before sliding it down to the front of her panties.

Without warning, I slipped my hand inside. She readjusted her stance so I had better access between her legs. The moistness of her vagina had me fired up, her lips were already wet so I knew she was ready to go too.

As soon as I let my fingers indulge themselves, Rose immediately responded by clutching my cock from the outside of my black briefs. She could feel the wet cum stain from the top of my cock, that had soaked through my underwear.

We both wanted to free my cock, so I let Rose yank down my briefs very aggressively. They landed just on my jeans, which I began to step out of, trying to kick them away from me. My hard cock was throbbing, ready to enter her folds.

There was obviously no bed, no couch in here, so we were going to have to make this work some other way. Showing off, Rose wrapped her arms around my neck, while her legs left the ground as she twisted them around my waist, hanging off me like a baby koala. To steady her body, I leaned her up against the wall as she gave me what I considered 'the look'.

The look of 'fuck me right now'.

I could wait a second longer, the head of my cock was trying push through her panties. She assisted by moving it to the side and almost right away, my erection began to glide itself inside her.

"ooooh yes..." she whimpered.

Holding her up by the waist, I was in complete control as I began to ram into her. Rose's eyes began to shut in ecstasy as my length filled her up.

"Fuck me..."

This was it! I was inside Rose Parker! Me!?!

Hot in the moment, I made sure to enjoy every second, hoping this wouldnt be just a one-off adventure.

Every time I thrusted myself inside her, Rose would bump into the wall that was behind. As we started our love making, Rose made the whole thing a little hotter by pulling down her leather tank top so her breasts were now free.

They bounced around immediately and as boobs were my weakness, I felt the extra pressure to hold on and not cum just yet. When I grabbed a hold of her ass and straightened her body up, her medium-sized perky breasts clapped louder with each thrust.

I was getting two hands full of her splendid ass as it bounced up and down on my shaft that was constantly under more and more pressure not to unload everything it had. It was soaked from the head to the base in her beautiful juices.

Rose was panting, oh how I loved to see her vulnerable. She couldn't hide just how turned on she was, how she was enjoying the way her cunt was swallowing my length with every inward movement.

Her athleticism was on show as she clung her arms around my neck while her hips and butt did plenty of bouncing. Rose's now sweaty breasts were being pushed into my chest as she rode me in the air.

"You're so... fucking... hot!" I complimented her, panting louder myself.

She made a loud moaning noise before getting out the words, "I know..."

For that moment I felt like we were one, moving as one, our bodies clinging to one another. The louder she would scream, the harder I wanted to fuck her.

"AWH GOD!" she started to yell, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!!"

She was climaxing on top of me.

I didn't know if anyone could hear us outside of the storage room. If it wasn't sound proofed, then there was no way you wouldnt be able to hear Rose's moaning from outside the door.

"Fuck me stud!! Fuck me!"

Just the idea of her calling me that seemed unimaginable. When I needed a change in position, she hopped off my cock to immediately dropping to her knees in front of me.

The brunette pulled her own long brown hair back as she sucked on the tip of my cock. My body physically almost couldn't take it, my knees began to buckle and I could barely hold my stance.

Rose then pushed her head forward, further and further she went. She swallowed my entire length, holding her mouth there. The minx was gagging but she still wouldn't move. I had to hold onto the wall behind her, just to steady myself.

She eventually threw her head back, saliva and spit spraying from my member.

"Jesus Christ I'm about to blow!" I let her know honestly.

With that cheeky look on her faces again, she grabbed onto my hands as I pulled her up. Back on her feet, she turned around and shoved her buttocks back in the direction of my crotch. Swinging from side to side, my cock brushed against her cheeks multiple times before I took the hint.

Rose bent forward, pressing her hands against the wall while my own hands grabbed a hold of her waist. Very quickly, I pushed inwards and my cock used the wetness of her cunt to slide right back inside. She felt so tight and warm, i immediately tried fucking her from behind as fast as I possibly could.

The entire room felt like it was rocking as my pelvis slammed into her butt cheeks.

I wish I could have lasted longer but I was doomed the moment I chose not to cum after the shower. That tingling feeling was back, I tried to warn her and pull out but she forced me to stay inside, "Just keep going! Keep... going!"

I had obviously never cum inside a girl before and it's exactly what Rose wanted me to do.

"Cum inside me baby!" she encouraged, "Cum inside me!"

I didn't need any encouragement for it but the added words only made things sweeter as I began to bury my load inside her. My entire body twitched as i did what I should have done this morning. There was no stopping my cock which was filling her full of my seed.