Saturday Night Five Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Leo searches for the right girl on New Years Eve.
11.3k words
4.78
11.8k
29

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight - One too many in the spa

"So you want to talk about it..."

I was sitting opposite Katie at a cafe, digging into a late brunch of poached eggs on toast with roasted tomatoes and bacon.

Was there something about being really hungry after a night of love making? Wow... I can't believe I just called it love making.

Let's be honest, my mind was all over the joint right now. I was coming off very little sleep, the thoughts of what had just happened keeping me up. This time it wasn't a handjob from Tayla when she was on a break from her boyfriend. That was more like an entree, having the chance to fuck her last night... that was the full three course dinner.

"It's okay if you don't," Katie commented again, "I know Tayla wouldn't say a word about it to anyone."

I shrugged my shoulders in front of the busty brunette, finishing a mouthful of toast and bacon, "I don't really know what to tell you, I didn't initiate it."

My biggest worry was Declan.

If he ever found out what happened last night, I wouldn't make it back to the United States. I would be spending the rest of my days in a hospital here on the Gold Coast.

"He would kill me... if he ever found out."

She had a concerned look on her face, knowing it too, "Just stay solid... Tayla would never tell him, not a single word, she'll just pretend like this never happened."

Soon things at the table quickly switched to what was the obvious elephant in the room... how I've been sexually active with others after the first time myself and Katie lost our virginity. She knew of course about the drunk night in the back of a truck with Bella but I worried this would be worse in Katie's eyes since it was one of her close friends.

I don't know why I felt like that but maybe I was just awkward about it because I still had strong feelings for her after she took my virginity and I took hers.

"I guess you've come a long way since that night at my house," she told me quietly.

I didn't want to acknowledge that so I threw it right back on her, "How about you? Have you been... you know..."

The brunette nodded, pushing a strand of hair back behind her ear, "Yep... definitely."

I couldn't get a great read on her, unsure if she was telling the truth or not, but I refused to push it any further. All I wanted was to finish this awkward conversation up.

"Milly wouldn't tell anyone would she?" I asked, knowing that if anyone knew what the busty blonde was thinking, it'd be Katie.

An initial sigh from her made me worry, "We all know she's a motor mouth... but she wouldn't do that to Tayla... and she wouldn't do that to you... we all think they shouldn't be together, I know we're all taking advantage of his hospitality and money here but I do hope she eventually makes the decision to finish things once and for all."

I felt a little more at ease as I finished up the rest of my mid-day brunch.

***

I certainly appreciated the time Katie spent with me today, reassuring me that everything would be all hunky dory.

But it didn't help my mood when I got back to the house to see that some of the other high school boys (Declan's football friends) had arrived. By the time I was back, they were all out in the backyard with Davo, Declan and a couple of the girls. Most of them were already shirtless, probably looking to show off in front of the girls, underneath the Australian sun.

They certainly didn't greet me with the sort of love I got from Rose and Tayla the day I walked into the house. Not that I wanted that from them of course, but at least a friendly welcome would have been nice.

I sighed at the sight of Henry Foley and Ryan Tanner in the backyard, two guys I didn't get along with whatsoever.

The other notable face was Scotty Reid, a similar look to Declan, just shorter and skinnier in size. He was one of the only guys to properly say hello to me that afternoon. Nothing too flash, but it certainly was a much nicer reaction than what I received from Henry Foley. He gave me the cold shoulder, ignoring me in the group setting as expected.

The arrogant jock was almost becoming my number one rival. I'd never had a 'rival' as such before but if this was a cheesy teenage television show, he'd be the perfect cast for that role.

The first time we spoke to one another in the land down under was at dinner time. Declan's Australian friend Davo, was cooking us up a barbecue. Having experienced what real barbecue's were like in the south of the U.S, I had to say I was a little surprised to see the Australian version of a BBQ was just cooking up sausages and placing them in pieces of bread.

Davo stood at the barbecue, shirtless, his long blonde locks looking marvellous as he flipped sausages over with some metal tongs. He called out for everyone to start coming up and getting their dinner.

"No shrimp on the barbie?" Rose asked him in her best Australian accent after Davo put a sausage on her plate.

Davo pointed the tongs at her, almost in a half-aggressive way, "They're called prawns, not fucking shrimp, and to answer your question, no, no prawns, just snags love."

"Snags..." Rose muttered as she looked at her sausage on the plate before walking away, amused by choice of word.

It was obvious she wasn't too pleased with having sausages and salad for a main meal.

I was up next, a little more appreciative of the food, despite not overly impressed either. As I made my way over to the salad bowls that the girls had helped prepare earlier, where I was next to Henry. He gave me a side eye look as neither of us said anything while we filled our plates.

"You good?" he suddenly mumbled out to me.

Neither of us made any eye contact as I replied back, "Yeah fine, yourself?"

"I'm good," he said in a blunt matter.

That was probably the friendliest he had ever been to me. But it didn't last much longer... Henry checked to see if anyone was close enough to us to hear what he was about to say next. I felt him get closer to my right side, leaning in to whisper to me, "Don't even think about going near Annie this week..."

I didn't appreciate the comment and instead of just agreeing for the sake of it or ignoring his words, I hit back at him.

"What are you going to do Henry? Beat me up?" I asked, knowing he didn't have much of a leg to stand on here.

"If I need to, don't tempt me Hawkins..."

I scoffed at his threat and with that, we said nothing more as we rejoined the others.

This was a holiday and I wasn't going to let these jerks ruin it for me as they had done so when we were on school grounds. The girls would have I my back if it ever came to blows, it would only paint Henry Foley in a worse light so I knew he wasn't going to try anything.

With everyone now here, things were much louder as we had a mini pool party in the backyard. Despite the sun going down, the Australian summer was still very warm under the darker skies.

Despite the amount of booze consumed by everyone, I had spent a bit of time that night keeping an eye on a few different people. Firstly Henry Foley, making sure he wasn't actually going to try start anything with me. Also keeping an eye on how much time he spent with Annie.

My eyes also followed Tayla and Declan a lot as they seemingly found themselves chatting together by themselves. It made me nervous, the thought of Declan finding out about what happened in his holiday house last night was frightening. But it didn't seem like there was any tension between them today. In fact, they were curiously playful and flirty with each other tonight.

It made me a little nauseous to be brutally honest.

How can we she do what she did to me last night and then go running back to her boyfriend again today like nothing had happened. I tried to shake off the thoughts of the vulnerable Tayla, naked on the couch as I plowed into her.

I made my way back into the house at some point of the night, mainly to avoid the bug bites my legs had been copping but also to get out of sight from Declan and Tayla. Inside the kitchen, I happened to see both Rose and Davo together. He had her cornered in the kitchen, his hands on the kitchen benches, blocking her from coming out of the corner. But she wasn't bothered whatsoever, I saw the look of mischievous written on her face that she had given me before multiple times.

Right away, I turned back around, not wanting to disturb.

"Leo!"

Rose had seen me and was calling my name. I turned my body back around to see Davo moving around and leaning up against the bench next to the brunette. She was still in her two-piece black bikini while Davo stood topless, just beach shorts on.

"Come and join us stud!" she said again.

Now that I was officially welcomed into their private space, I figured there was no point in not coming over. When I got close enough, Rose reached out and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me very closely to her.

The way she had me pressed up against her body felt like she was doing it in the same way she would introduce someone as her boyfriend.

I felt her hand on my butt as she gave it a bit of a pinch while she spoke to Davo, "You have no idea how far this boy's come! When I first met him, he could barely string together a sentence to me, now he has confidence to jump into a tub with me, eat my pussy out and demand me to go down on him in return."

If I had a drink in my mouth, I would have coughed it up.

"Hey, hey, I didn't demand that."

She pressed her lips together, a cheeky drunk look in her face as she peered up at me.

"Fuck mate," Davo said, still with us, "If that's true, I may have underestimated ya, respect legend!"

Awkwardly, I smiled back politely, chuckling very awkwardly with them.

We chatted for a few minutes before the conversation of 'lines' came up. That still wasn't something on my initial high school bucket list that I had ready to tick off.

"You guys down tonight?" Davo asked, "I know you will Rose, but you too mate? Complimentary free of charge..."

This was the peer pressure that my mother had always warned me about. I wasn't going to crack that easily but making things easier for me was Milly who came bursting inside, "Everyone to the spa now!"

Davo's eyes widened and so did mine as her boobs in a pink bikini top bounced around as she entered the room.

"Ohhh you boys," Rose muttered, grabbing us both by the wrists, "Come on, let's go!"

***

Before I knew it, everyone was in the spa. Everyone had drinks in their hands, the music blasting from a speaker that Declan set up outside. With the amount of people in the spa, we were almost on top of each other. Where I was seated, I was shoulder to shoulder against Davo and had Rose almost sitting on my lap, her arm around my right shoulder with her body pressed up against my right, a leg of her's on top of me.

Finally someone had the idea of playing spin the bottle.

One game that I had always wondered about, whether it was something that actually happened at parties or just something that was played in high school movies and tv shows.

The bottle spun around the spa with the first few rounds going nowhere. Declan spun first and landed on Davo, both telling each other to 'fuck off'. Scott was next and it went straight to Ryan Tanner.

By the third spin, Milly had spun it onto Annie. Originally, the busty blonde pushed the bottle aside, following the boys trend but they were all quick to stop her.

"Woah, woah, woah, Kiss!"

"Um excuse me but Declan didn't kiss Davo and Scotty didn't kiss Tanner, that means me and Annie don't have to kiss either," Milly hit back.

"We're dudes!" Tanned obnoxiously said out loud, "It's different!"

"That's not exactly fair," Tayla joined in the conversation, "One rule for the boys... one rule for the girls... if we have to kiss one another then you do too and if you decline, you have to have some sort of punishment."

"Strip!" Rose exclaimed by my side.

The girls all loved the rules, knowing by the way this game had started, there would be more than a couple of times that we guys would be forced into removing the little clothing we had left on.

As for the boys, we allowed it. Tanner certainly had his hopes up, he nodded at Katie who was next to him in a light green bikini, "If you spin it on me, I might just decline so you have to get those cannons out for everyone."

Katie looked at him sternly, "You're about one comment away from a punch in the nose."

"Just kiss already," Tanner said grumpily, turning his attention back to Milly and Annie.

Milly half swum into the middle of the spa to get across to Annie. The bustier blonde took the more dominant role, kissing her friend while sitting on top. A few whoops and whistles from the others on what was a decent kiss but nothing too over the top.

Rose was up next.

My heart broke as the bottle came to a halt just after me on Davo. A tiny bit less pressure on that bottle and Rose would be kissing me, not the Aussie local.

They were both on either side of me so it was a little awkward positioning for me. Rose leaned over the top and started to make out with the long haired boy. I was watching her wet body as I felt a hand on my thigh.

Obviously it was Rose's hand.

It crept up my thigh and straight under my shorts to my briefs underneath. I tried so hard to remain still and not alert anyone of what she was now doing. Of course her hand had copped a feel of my cock which was rapidly hardening. It wasn't a proper handjob as such but she was certainly happy to grope me from underneath the water.

Nobody paid any notice of it, focusing on Rose and Davo hooking up. The brunette eventually pulled back from the Australian and so did her hand on my cock, coming back out of the shorts.

"Alright Leo, give me one too," Rose said, passing me the bottle.

I put it out in front of me and spun with two main concerns. Watching that bottle, I really didn't want to see it land on A. Any male in the spa, not comfortable to lose my shorts right now, and B. Tayla...

Oh goodness...

The bottle came to a standstill when it faced the brunette. I heard a little snort from my right where Milly was. I don't need to tell you why this was extremely awkward for both me and Tayla.

I figured we'd have to lose clothing here but then Declan spoke up, "It's fine brother," he said while chuckling, "It's just a kiss, get on over there!"

Part of that had to be so Declan could kiss Tayla's friends as well tonight. But it also showed how oblivious he was on what was the elephant in the room for a four of us.

Tayla didn't say anything as I approached, my eyes met hers, she had her brown hair up in a high ponytail. The white straps of her bikini top on her shoulders the only thing showing above the water. I felt very awkward as our lips moved in on one another. For god's sake, we still hadn't even spoken to one another about the events of last night.

There was no tongue this time, no hands on each other's bodies, just a quick few pecks on the lips before I retreated back to my spot.

It was my last involvement in the game as it turned out to be. Scotty ended up naked with further unlucky spins, Declan got a chance to kiss someone new in Annie, which the blonde refused to give him anymore than what I had just given Tayla.

But the game would come to an abrupt end when Tanner was forced to strip off his underwear after a spin on the already naked Scotty. Standing up and removing his underwear, he made a show out of his new nudity. He let his penis swing around and purposely had it at eye level for Katie next to him, getting as close as he could.

"Gross," she scoffed as she got up to push him backwards.

Tanner lost all balance, falling out of the spa, now in the nude. Everyone else found it hilarious.

"You deserved that you moron!" Declan laughed.

But Katie was done with the game and the spa. She stormed out, grabbing a towel and heading back up to the deck. Milly wasn't far behind to check up on her best friend and Tanner was over it all, diving his now bare body into the pool.

"Guess that's it," Tayla added, standing up herself.

It was. The game was over and so was the little spa party.

***

For the rest of the night, we didn't hang out as one big group. Some of the guys were too eager about hitting the city's nightlife. They were quick to sort out what clubs they would be able to pick up Australian girls at.

Rose of course, wasn't going to miss out on a night out on the town, she joined them, as did Annie who was encouraged to tag along by Henry.

Back at the house that night was myself, Katie, Milly, Tayla and Declan. Katie and Milly were deep in a private dnm, which I assumed had something to do with the whole spa situation. Meanwhile, Tayla and Declan were still out in the spa.

Left alone, I sat inside in front of the television, worried about what the couple may be discussing at the spa. I still hadn't had the chance to speak with Tayla yet. I felt as if she was avoiding me, just to make sure Declan never got suspicious. There was this terrible guilt that I now possessed, I couldn't help but wonder how Tayla must be feeling right now.

Worrying about what might be happening, I got off the leather couch and made my way to the glass window doors that led out onto the back porch. It was elevated from the backyard so I couldn't see the spa from where I was standing. Sliding the door open slightly, I poked my head out, just to try and hear anything, somewhat expecting to hear a whole of lot of shouting and yelling.

However, all I could hear was the sound of the spa still running down below.

"What are you doing?"

A female voice behind me gave me a real fright. Pulling my head back inside, my eyes viewed Milly standing behind me. She still had her large breasts out, sitting proudly in her bright pink bikini top. She may have put short white short shorts on but she was still was showing plenty of skin.

Milly ran a hand through her blonde hair, which was still a little wet from either the pool or spa water from beforehand.

"Nothing," I blurted back, shutting the sliding door.

She looked at me as if I was lying but didn't persist to question me on it. Milly walked over to the Kitchen area where she opened up the fridge to pour herself a glass of OJ.

"Is Katie okay?" I asked, following behind her.

Closing the fridge, Milly grabbed an almost empty bottle of vodka from the kitchen bench to mix in with the orange juice as she replied to me, "Yeah, she's alright, she's having an early one tonight, gone to sleep already."

"But everything's okay?" I asked again.

Milly took a swig of her drink before putting it back on top of the bench, "You know, there's a more pressing issue at hand that we should be talking about," the busty blonde said, leaning over the bench to whisper the next part of her sentence, "you little home wrecker..."

There was a cheeky smile on her face so I knew she wasn't overly serious about this.

"Have you spoken to Tayla?" I asked.

Milly shook her head, "And I won't say anything to anyone... I'm sure you could imagine what Declan's reaction would be if he ever found out you... well you... well that you screwed his girlfriend inside his family's holiday home, that he invited us all to stay in."

"Oh god, you make me sound terrible," I groaned, walking away from the kitchen.

"Oh come on, it's fine, he treats her like shit anyway," she said, chasing after me, "In fact... I've always thought about what it'd be like if you ever dated one of us."

That came out of left field.

"What do you mean by that?"

She gave me a half-shrug at first, "Just curious how much it would change things..."

The idea of starting a relationship with any one of the Saturday Night Five still seemed a little unrealistic. Maybe they were happy to fool around with me in privacy, teach me a trick or two when it came to sex. But a relationship was so much more.