All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 05'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is becoming addictive

brilliant work Jessica. you rock! - Jarnura

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great story continuation. Wish they would come faster and there was some kind of notification si I didn't miss a single chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Hotter Hottest

Jessica. You are an extraordinarily talented author. I love the way that your characters develop. Your stories are by far the most interesting and fun to read. Your mastery of the language shows that you love what you do. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

And the plot thickens. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Team charlie & michelle

Love it!! Can't wait for the next chapterr, i hope cody could fuck off and michelle would realize that glen & his friends are dicks so she could be with charlie and be mad at that shitty cody! I ship charlie and michelle so hardd i can't wait for them to be togetherr šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ #fangirling

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jessica, I need to finish this story. If I have to wait another two months for this next installment, I'm going to follow you into the bathroom and punch you in the head before school.

<3, some person who is really into this story.

gatthuygatthuyover 7 years ago
Keep it going

I am loving this! I love this story arch and where you are going with it. Thank you and hope to see more soon!

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 7 years ago
Always great

Another great chapter but much too short. Can't wait to read more.

chronotriggerchronotriggerover 7 years ago
Great Series!

Wonderful writing! I couldn't stop reading the series after I finished chapter 1! You have a talent for building up great scenes between Charlie and Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you are awesome!

please don't keep us waiting like he waited between first & second michelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story! Saturday night school is definitely my fav story on this website! I wish you could update asap and not taking months cause this chapter is really short :( but it is a great story tho! I hope you update more regularly! And i love to see michelle and charlie end up together šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great - looking for the next one

Keep the character of Charlie honorable! ....Charlie walked up to Ronnie and took her face in his hands. "You and I go to prom together and we'll have tons of fun. We have a lunch date with Michelle to explain our relation to you"....

photokenphotokenover 7 years ago
great story

I hope you continue this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work

This is a fantastic chain story! Great writing, interesting characters and very sexy. I can't wait to read the next instalment. Please give Charlie and Michelle the happy ending they deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, keep going

Please keep this story going it's fantastic! I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So awesome!

This story is amazing! Can't wait for Ch. 6!

hotjujuluhotjujuluover 7 years ago
This story is soooo good, each chapter leaves me wanting more!!

Please continue this story! I love your character development. You are so good at portraying and maintaining the different personalities throughout each chapter. Another great chapter to add to a well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Are u alive? Plz say you are and don't die! I've been waiting for so long for the next part... Can't wait for it!

captainshinycaptainshinyover 7 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging...

I've loved this story so far, with its exciting insights into feminine love, desire and exhibitionism - with a believable male character. Your narrative style is so clear and easy to follow that I can easily imagine myself in Charlie's place. So please, tell us what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read

The author has done a fine job capturing the highs and lows of high school. Really enjoying the chapters so far, and looking forward to the next one. Thanks.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 7 years ago
Wow

So we'll done, it's almost like the writer has been there.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing story with even better twist

waderdwaderdover 4 years ago
Exceptional!

You are truly an exceptional writer to have created characters that feel real and that I have come to care about. PLEASE keep this story coming!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

OOOHHH, I see the posts here are from over 2 yrs ago...so other readers have been here, but not posted any type of comments?? What a real shame that is, if it is true...

This series is a REAL SURPRISE to read...Jessica has spent a lot of her own emotional investment on this...I do not know how much 'reality' exists here, but I get the idea there is at least SOME!!

THANK YOU, JESSICA, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! You make me so excited to read the next chapter, waiting to see how Michelle and Charlie fare...where they take the relationship, in spite of, or despite, the interference of Cody and his thugs.

Ronni...she is a sweet girl, and I think this is gonna make her turn on Cody and the rest; Charlie is going to 'do right' by her, win her over...2nd girlfriend(?)...we will see how Michelle helps with this turn of events!!

Lunch will be an experience, also...high school kids...see how this goes!

šŸŒ šŸŒ šŸŒ šŸŒ šŸŒ 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an ending to that chapter! I thought Michelle was the third person he showed the photo. ". . . he could see the angry hurt in her eyes. She was holding her phone." Charlie and Michelle are in a heck of a fix. Can't wait to keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...