Saturday Night (Short Story)

Story Info
A dominant wife unlocks her husband and gives him a treat.
850 words
4.13
14.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

She was sat on the couch, her short blonde bob framing her pretty face, her body is large and the black dress she wears is stretched across her large breasts and stretches again in places where her rolls of belly fat are testing the fabric. The long, floaty dress is pulled up above her knees, showing some of her shapely thighs, the pale creamy skin contrasting with the black outfit. She has one foot on the floor and the other is extended out to her husband who is slowly and carefully massaging her toes, rubbing each one in turn. She holds a glass of gin and tonic, taking the occasional sip as she relaxes.

He is wearing almost nothing, the small steel cage on his cock is considered part of his body now and the pale pink knickers are more for show as they hardly cover anything and are almost see through.

She finishes her drink and he takes the glass from her, heading to the kitchen to make another. When he returns she takes the glass and tells him to dim the lights. She slowly sips her drink before telling him to lie down on the floor.

She stands up and walks so her feet are on either side of his head, facing down his body towards his feet. She kneels down, trapping his arms under her legs, stopping him from moving, she then spreads out her black skirt to cover his head and chest.

He cannot see anything as she moves her body so that her pussy is just above his mouth and he realises she has no underwear on.

He breathes in her scent as he feels her lips touch his and he slowly begins to kiss and lick at his wife's fat pussy.

She moves her large sexy body around as he licks, making encouraging and contended noises and helping him reach the places she wants to feel his tongue.

Reaching forwards she pulls his caged cock from the pretty knickers and starts to gently squeeze his swollen balls, feeling his groans vibrate through her pussy.

He continues to explore her folds with his tongue as she plays, loving the mixture of pleasure and pain he feels in his trapped cock as he gets his wife wetter and wetter with saliva adding to her natural lubricant.

Suddenly she pulls away, leaning forwards until she can reach the padlock on his cage with the key on her necklace.

She carefully unlocks him and removes his chastity cage before settling back and pushing herself back onto his face and tongue.

She takes her time getting her husband hard, teasing with her hands while gently moving and rocking backwards and forwards on his mouth, pushing down on his tongue and letting him lick inside her as far as he can reach.

When she decides she has teased enough she lifts her large body and moves downwards until she has her pussy lips on his hard cock, she adjusts her skirt again to keep everything hidden from sight and then tells him that he must let her know when he is ready to cum.

She raises herself up and reaches under her skirt, gripping his cock hard and slowly pushing the head against her hot, wet entrance, smiling at his moans as she pushes down onto him.

He feels her move faster and faster and he frantically tries to get her to go slow, desperate to last longer, wanting his wife to cum first. But she ignores him and does not slow her pace. After telling her he cannot stop himself from cumming, he moans and grunts as he orgasms for the first time in weeks, his twitching cock flooding her pussy with his cum.

She quickly moves off him and turns around before moving back up his body so she is kneeing again over his face.

She bunches her skirts up above the rolls of her belly so that he can see her cum filled pussy being lowered onto his mouth and she can see his eyes widen as she looks down at him over her breasts.

He licks carefully at his cum which is leaking from between her puffy, swollen lips and he watches as she moves her fingers down to rub her clit.

He pushes his tongue as far into her as he can, tasting and swallowing mouthfuls of his bitter, salty sweet cum as he sees her fingers working faster and faster. She pushes down hard and cums loudly, telling him to keep licking.

Afterwards she stands and asks if he enjoyed eating his cum out of her cunt?

She says that his face looks too sticky to kiss and tells him to go for a shower and to get his little cock locked back up.

She sits back down on the couch and starts to sip her drink again. Her husband comes back downstairs a few minutes later, washed clean and with his cock cage back on, she carefully checks his cage and clicks the padlock shut before they cuddle up together on the couch.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers