Rekindling the Kinky Flame

Story Info
Married couple rekindles flame with pegging and domination.
4.6k words
4.7
44.8k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo and Yvonne were a married couple with children, going into their 9th year of being together. Neither one of them had ever been in a relationship this long. Overall their relationship was great. They had their issues here and there, but nothing really damaging, painful or toxic. They shared a strong connection and cared deeply about each other. And the sex, ohhhh the sex had been outstanding. Ever since they first met they had a deep attraction and the sex was spontaneous, passionate, kinky & a constant. The sex was so good it was a pillar in their relationship.

But after 9 years, and a couple kids, things started to get in a rut. With small children now in the picture, parenting took its toll on their relationship. Leo seemed to be affected by it the most. He severely missed the days where him and Yvonne would be able to just do whatever they wanted on a whim. Back then him and Yvonne were so in sync with each other. He constantly thought about the past when him and Yvonne would be ready to fuck anytime anywhere, like out at the bar drinking and the next thing you know they're in the alley behind the bar and Yvonne is sliding her pants down past her sweet round ass and bending over so Leo can fuck her from behind. They'd find themselves fucking in the restroom while out in public or even sneaking in the bathroom during a family get together. They also used to randomly stop by sex stores together and find new toys to try out with each other. Things got very kinky before they had children together. They experimented with vibrators, bondage, impact play, ass play, and more. They even bought a strapon right before their first pregnancy together, but never got a chance to use it. Leo always had a high sex drive and he lived for those spontaneous sexual moments, and sharing new sexual experiences with the love of his life. Sadly, after Leo & Yvonne had children together, those moments hadn't happened in quite some time. Leo longed for those moments to return and started to fall into a depression, feeling stuck in a formerly extraordinary & invigorating sexual relationship that had devolved into stagnant, subpar & unsatisfying.

Yvonne missed how things were too but she seemed to handle the decline in sexual frequency better than Leo. At least she wasn't as visibly frustrated about it as much as he was. Leo had no problem letting Yvonne know how sexually frustrated he was. He wasn't a jerk about it, in fact he tried to communicate it with love and sincerity. But Yvonne would be so worn out from parenting five days a week while Leo worked his 12 hour shifts, that she was annoyed by Leo's frustrations and needs. She had frustrations of her own, was burnt out on parenting, and just longed to get away from people needing things from her. And Leo was tired of feeling like his needs were being ignored. He felt rejected due to Yvonne always being too tired to reciprocate his desire. He was tired of laying in bed every night stroking his dick to the kinky porn he had grown accustomed to, while fantasizing about him and Yvonne being the ones in the porno. They were in a serious rut, and something had to change.

One day after Leo got home from one of his 12 hour shifts at his highly demanding and stressful job, he came home to a quiet, commotion-less house with no kids. Beforehand Leo had stopped at the store on the way home and grabbed his wife some flowers. He was planning on doing something special for her that night to try to get out of the rut, but it looked like she wasn't even there.

"Anybody home?!" Leo semi-shouted so his voice could reach every room.

"I am," he heard Yvonne say, sounding like it was coming from the bedroom.

Leo walked to the bedroom, flowers in hand, but the bedroom door was locked.

"I brought you flowers," Leo said, wondering why he was locked out of the bedroom.

"That's so sweet! You know I love flowers!" Yvonne said. "That makes me even happier about what I have planned for you tonight!"

Leo got excited at the thought of what Yvonne might be planning, but he immediately told himself to not get his hopes up. Seems like for the last couple years, every time Leo got his hopes up about rekindling the sexual flame that used to burn so hot between him & Yvonne, he ended up disappointed. This eventually put Leo in a headspace that made him not want to put forth any extra effort to rekindle the flame, for fear of further disappointment or rejection. Regardless, Leo and Yvonne still made random efforts every now and then, and tonight they just so happened to possibly be on the same page.

"Open the door so you can see these flowers," Leo said.

"I'm getting ready, just leave the flowers on the kitchen table and go hop in the shower," Yvonne said. "Make sure you wash up really good."

Leo headed to the shower thinking to himself, "She just told me to wash up really good, that's an obvious but odd statement, she must be planning to get FREAKY tonight." Leo was excited, his dick started to swell with anticipation and he couldn't help but start stroking it as he thought about what Yvonne could be planning.

As he was in the shower he kept stroking his dick as he washed himself up, edging himself in preparation for what his wife had in store for him. He made sure he washed off all of the funk from working his usual 12 hour shift. He paid special attention to his throbbing cock, his full balls, and even his asshole just in case she's planning on summoning that inner, pre-pregnancy freak that he missed dearly. He missed the freaky side of her so much. That freak that used to get a soaking wet pussy just from sucking his dick. That freak who used to randomly shove a finger in his ass while he was fucking the shit out of her. They used to have so many new sexual experiences together, and turned each other on to new sexual pleasures. Yvonne was the one who showed him how exciting and stimulating ass-play could be. He really missed his freaky partner.

Leo was always a freak, he was also always a porn addict. Years before Leo & Yvonne got together, Leo developed a strong liking for BDSM porn, especially femdom. Leo totally enjoyed the male dominant BDSM porn, women hogtied being forced to suck dick and get fucked while they're flogged and choked. Leo was a strong, dominant, masculine man but there was just something about femdom porn that excited Leo and made him fantasize about being submissive to a strong, beautiful, dominant woman. The very thought of being on his hands and knees, worshipping and doing the slutty bidding of a dominant sexual goddess made Leo's heart race, mouth water, and cock throb. Leo was a control freak in daily life, and always felt like he had so much weight resting on his shoulders, but deep down he desired to let go and be pleasurably controlled. He wanted to be nothing more than a slutty fucktoy who's sole purpose was to fulfill his goddess's sadistic lustful desires.

Leo finished washing up in the shower, then dried off and exited the bathroom with his black oversized bath towel wrapped around his waist and returned to the bedroom door. Leo tried to turn the door knob but it was still locked.

Yvonne, hearing Leo's failed door opening attempt, said thru the door, "Stroke your dick and get it hard before I let you in."

Leo stood outside the door, dropped his towel, and started stroking his dick. It didn't take too long for his dick to get hard, considering he had been edging himself in the shower pretty much the entire time he was in there. His dick was hard, his balls were ready to explode, the head of his dick was wet with precum, and he was ready for whatever Yvonne had in store for him.

"Have you done what I told you?" Yvonne said thru the door.

"Yes," Leo replied.

Leo heard the door unlock, follow by Yvonne's next demand. "Close your eyes, walk in the bedroom, and get on your knees with your eyes still closed." Leo, filled with intrigue and excitement, did as he was told.

"I know we haven't been as happy as we used to be," Yvonne said, looking down at Leo while he knelt on the floor with his eyes closed and his right hand stroking his precum lubed erection. "But tonight that changes, I've found someone to watch the kids at least one night a week, and that night will be used to get back to our old ways of fulfilling our sexual desires."

She could feel the strong sexual energy emanating from Leo and it sent a tingle down her body and a warm wet pulse in her pussy.

"Leo, I've been with you long enough to know your darkest desires, what you crave and what you need, and tonight I'm going to give it to you. And you'll give me what I want as well," Yvonne said in a seductive tone.

Leo gripped his dick tighter and started stroking faster at the sound of her words that he's been longing to hear.

"Now keep your eyes closed til I tell you to open them," Yvonne said. "I'm in charge tonight, and I know in those pornos you watch they always call the women in charge 'mistress' or 'my queen' or something like that. Tonight you will simply refer to me as 'Darling Nikki'."

Yvonne was referencing Leo's favorite Prince song, and "Purple Rain" was the first movie they watched together when they first started dating.

"Do you understand, my little personal slut?" Yvonne said lasciviously.

Leo let out a small growl of pleasure at hearing Yvonne call him her "personal slut" and responded promptly, "Yes Darling Nikki."

Yvonne leaned forward and whispered in Leo's ear, "Now open your eyes, slut".

Leo opened his eyes and saw Yvonne standing there oozing sexiness, dressed in an outfit plucked directly from Leo's most lust inducing fantasies. Yvonne had on black stiletto high heels, black fishnet pantyhose, and a black corset that pushed her already exquisite breasts up and together making them look even more luscious and suckable.

But what really aroused Leo and piqued his interest the most, was over Yvonne's black fishnets there was a black strapon harness with a purple silicone dick attached. Leo's eyes were fixated on the strapon and the way the straps went underneath Yvonne's buttcheeks, lifting them up a bit, making her ass look even more enticing than usual. He tried to focus on other parts of Yvonne's body for fear of coming across too eager for her purple cock, but he couldn't. Yvonne, knowing her husband, noticed the intentional attempt to look away and slowly, sexily walked toward him stroking her fat purple dick.

Yvonne's purple dick was now only about an inch away from Leo's face as he kneeled on the bedroom floor. She looked down at her purple dick and let saliva fall from her mouth onto it and she stroked her spit-lubed dick right in front of his face.

"You like this?" Yvonne said, with a tone of sexual certainty in her voice, slowing stroking her purple dick closer to Leo's mouth.

"Uh... yes I do," said Leo, shocked that something he had been fantasizing about for so long is right in front of him.

Yvonne stopped stroking her dick and smacked Leo in the face, "You address me as Darling Nikki when you speak, slut!"

Leo growled and replied, "Yes Darling Nikki."

"Yes Darling Nikki, WHAT?!" Yvonne commandingly inquired.

"Yes Darking Nikki I like your strapon," Leo replied.

"What do you like about it?" said Yvonne.

"Darling Nikki I like how it makes your ass look, and I like your purple dick," Leo responded.

"Do you want to SUCK this dick?" Yvonne forcefully asked.

Leo hesitated, he had watched several pornos where women made men suck their strapons, and the thought of it did turn him on, but he wasn't sure if that was something he actually wanted to go thru with in real life.

Yvonne saw the hesitation, "Maybe you're not ready for that right now, one of these days I might make you suck my dick like the little slut you are, and facefuck you while you gag on my cock, but right now you're gonna eat my pussy."

Yvonne grabbed a collar and leash off the bed and put it around Leo's neck. Then she sat on the corner of the bed with her legs spread as she pulled on the leash while Leo crawled to her, aroused by her sexy dominance. Leo started to put his head in between her legs to lap up her sweet juices like the collared pet he was at the moment.

"No," Yvonne said. "You start at my feet."

Leo was already on all fours so he put his head down and starting licking Yvonne's feet. Since only parts of her feet were exposed due to Yvonne having on stilettos, he licked her shoes as well. Leo got into it, thinking of the many boot worshipping femdom videos he's jerked off to. Watching Leo do this turned Yvonne on. "He's really obeying my commands," she thought to herself. "I bet he'll do anything I ask."

"Seeing you on all fours licking my feet with your head down and your ass in the air is giving me ideas," Yvonne said with a smirk on her face. "Stop licking my feet and turn around," she ordered.

Leo obliged.

"I need to do something to start preparing you for what I have in store for you, and when I'm done you'll kiss my feet for ten more seconds and make your way up to my pussy," said Yvonne.

Yvonne grabbed some lube she had laying on the bed and squirted it on her fingers then rubbed it on Leo's asshole. After she got his asshole nice and lubed she started to stick a finger in his ass to prepare him for the buttplug she was about make him wear.

"Don't be so tense," she told Leo. "Relax."

Slowly she worked one finger in Leo's ass and massaged his prostate a bit as Leo tried to contain his moans.

"Darling Nikki that feels so good," Leo said.

"Do you want another finger?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes please Darking Nikki give me another finger," Leo answered.

Yvonne worked another finger in, fucked Leo's ass with her two fingers for a brief moment while she watched him enjoy every second of it, then took her fingers out.

"Who is my ass slut?" asked Yvonne.

"I am your ass slut Darking Nikki," Leo answered.

Yvonne pushed the buttplug in Leo's ass and Leo made a pleasurable "uuumph" sound as the widest part of the plug made its way in. Leo crawled back into place, licked Yvonne's feet for ten more seconds and kissed his way up her fishnet stocking covered legs. As Leo's head approached Yvonne's crotch she grabbed her purple dick and pulled it up to her stomach, causing the harness to slide up with it and reveal her glistening wet pussy underneath her fishnets.

"Tear my fishnets a bit so you can tongue fuck me," Yvonne said.

Leo followed orders and tore her fishnets and then started slowly fucking her pussy with his tongue. Yvonne let go of her purple dick so she could take control and grab the back of Leo's head with both hands and make him tongue fuck her harder. Yvonne's purple dick came down and rubbed against Leo's face as his head was repeatedly thrusted into her dripping wet pussy. The entire situation was turning Leo on so much that he was moaning in Yvonne's pussy and intensely stroking his dick while on his knees tongue fucking Yvonne with a strapon in his face, a collar on his neck and a buttplug in his ass.

Yvonne saw Leo stroking his dick and commanded him to stop. "You're not cumming unless I allow you to," Yvonne said.

Then Yvonne pushed Leo's head back, got up, turned around and leaned over the bed with her fishnet covered ass poked out. She ripped the fishnets on her ass and pulled Leo's leash, bringing his face into her ass.

"Eat my ass, slut!" commanded Yvonne.

Leo was savoring this moment. It was like he was living a scene from one of the pornos that turned him on so much. Here he is, face buried in Yvonne's round, strapon lifted ass with her purple dick dangling between her legs. The excitement of what may come next has Leo's dick dripping a long dangling string of precum.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" asked Yvonne, enjoying Leo's tongue rimming her asshole.

"Yes Darling Nikki," replied Leo, muffled with his face still in Yvonne's ass.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, beg for it!" said Yvonne.

"Please fuck me Darling Nikki. I want you to fuck me please," begged Leo.

"Where you do want me to fuck you? And how do you want FUCKED, slut?" said Yvonne.

"I want you to fuck my ass with your purple cock Darling Nikki. Please bend me over and fuck my ass from behind. Give it to me," Leo pleaded.

"First you fuck me," said Yvonne. "Then after you've pleased me with that amazing cock of yours, you'll get mine."

Yvonne stood up and jerked Leo's collar so that he would get up as well. She laid on the edge of the bed, leash in one hand, purple dick in the other, and pulled on Leo's leash to bring him in between her legs.

Leo moved Yvonne's strapon harness out of the way and slid his dick into her pussy. The look of Yvonne in her black fishnets, black high heels & corset, stroking her strapon dildo while Leo fucked her made it hard for Leo to contain his cum. He wanted to come inside her so bad but she instructed him not to cum. Plus the butt plug in his ass stimulated him even more. Leo kept his composure and fucked Yvonne til she was satisfied then she directed him to take his dick out of her.

"Get on the bed and get on all fours, move your ass to the edge of the bed," Yvonne ordered.

Leo did as Yvonne ordered. He was on all fours at the edge of the bed, with his feet hanging off. His ass was in the air, showing the base of the butt plug Yvonne had put in earlier.

Yvonne walked over to the dresser, opened the top drawer and pulled out a magic wand and a leather flogger. The magic wand was Yvonne's go-to toy during sex, and she had many uses for it. She flipped the switch on the magic wand and pressed the head of the wand up against the base of the butt plug in Leo's ass, making the butt plug vibrate up against Leo's prostate.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck," moaned Leo.

"Do you like that?" asked Yvonne.

"Mmmmm yesssss," said Leo, exhaling pleasurably.

WHACK!!

Yvonne struck Leo's ass with the flogger and said "You forgot to address me properly when you spoke to me!"

WHACK!!

"What's my name?!" said Yvonne.

WHACK!!

"Mmmm Darling Nikki!" growled Leo. Leo tried to contain a grin after he answered Yvonne. He purposely didn't address her properly in hopes that she'd use the flogger on him. Leo had always enjoyed impact play during sex. It was a pleasurable stress release for him. Leo was pretty much down for anything when it came to sex with Yvonne. Yvonne always felt like she hit the jackpot with Leo, because he was so kinky, but after having children she started to view Leo's insatiable sex drive and his kinks as an overwhelming task she didn't have the energy to keep up with.

Tonight was different though. As Yvonne continued to flog Leo it acted as a release for some of the frustration she had been harboring. In a way, this kinky sexual encounter doubled as therapy for both of them.

That release further unlocked Yvonne's desire.

"Mmmm I am about to FUCK the shit out of you," said Yvonne, biting her lip.

Yvonne put down the flogger and grabbed the base of the butt plug, slowly pulling it out of Leo's ass.

Yvonne then guided Leo's ass down with her left hand, lining it up with her purple cock she was holding in her right hand. She pressed the tip of her cock up against Leo's asshole, slowly pushing her hips forward until the head made its way inside.

Leo let out a pleasurable moan as he felt her enter him. His dick immediately got even harder as he felt his ass get filled, and Yvonne started to thrust her cock in and out. Leo reached down and started stroking his dick, using the precum her purple cock was milking from him as lubricant.

Leo couldn't do anything but moan and enjoy the moment. Night after night Leo would watch femdom porn, jerking his dick imagining Yvonne dominating him. Every night it ended with Leo just laying in bed by himself with his own puddle of hot cum on his stomach, wishing one day his fantasy would become reality.

12