Saturday Night Specials

Story Info
Alternative ideas to explore about breeding and fertility.
4.3k words
4.33
5.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The ideas and techniques discussed here are my own inventions to be read strictly for entertainment.

In my practice as a therapist I see many couples and the never-ending "solutions" they devise to cope with life's challenges never cease to amaze me.

Rick and Marie were one such couple I worked with not long ago. With their permission (and false names ) I will tell you about them. Rick was a successful "alpha male" businessman, early 30's, handsome, fit, and driven. He had built his business from scratch and dreamed of passing it on to one, or more, sons, or, God forbid, a daughter.

With that in mind he had opted not for the skinny, model-type, arm candy wife that he no doubt would have preferred. Instead he had chosen Marie. And I could see why. Marie was a plus-sized, Nordic blonde with pale blue eyes and a beautiful face. She had large breasts and wide hips. She looked like the type a Viking warrior chieftain would marry to bear him many sons. Maybe Rick saw himself as just such a chieftain.

But, alas, I guess you could say his "warriors" were lacking in vigor. Starting on their honeymoon, 2 weeks at an exclusive, luxury resort on Maui, he proceeded to attempt to impregnate his new wife on a daily basis, well, day and night actually.

On their return to the luxury roof-top apartment on one of the many Manhattan buildings he owned, he continued his attempts but with no success. Obviously there had to be something wrong with Marie was his conclusion. So then began the consultations with fertility experts, numerous tests, lab reports, you name it. Everything came back indicating that Marie was in the best of health, very fertile and could get pregnant easily.

But, rather than being pleased at the good news, Rick was furious. "Dammit, then why can't SHE get pregnant!" he fumed.

In my head I was visualizing the collective healthcare team of doctors, fertility experts, consultants, lab workers and assorted personnel all turning their heads as one to look at Rick. "Yes, Rick," they asked in unison, "why can't SHE get pregnant?"

As they all stared a him it finally dawned on Rick, "What? Are you fucking kidding me?" The thought that it might be him with a problem was just not a possibility that even remotely entered his head. Hell, it wasn't even in the next galaxy!

The head doctor on the fertility team for "Marie's problem" coughed discretely into his fist, "Er, Rick, why don't we schedule you for a sperm count," he began, then seeing Rick's face darken in anger he hastily added, "just to eliminate the remote possibility it's that."

But Rick was not going to have his manhood challenged, much less tested. So he dismissed the doctor and determined to step up his game. If you know the expression, "Morning, noon and night," that pretty much summed up Rick's game plan. He would wake Marie for a pre-dawn fuck then take the elevator for the short commute to his office a few floors down in the same building. He would text her just before taking a lunch break with instructions on what she should be wearing or how she should be waiting for him. When pressed for time it might be something simple like, "I want you bare-ass naked on all fours just inside the door so I can fuck you fast and give you my load then get downstairs for an important conference call."

For her part Marie was totally compliant. She understood he had married her as his "brood mare"; her sole job being to bear him sons (hopefully). So whatever it took she was all in. A pre-dawn fuck, fine, her naked ass up in the open doorway at noon, fine, out on the rooftop balcony overlooking the city as he pounded her pussy after dinner, also fine.

This went on for months to no avail. Marie did not get pregnant despite the constant fucking Rick subjected her to daily. Finally, in desperation, Rick scheduled the sperm test. He did not for one second believe it would indicate he had a problem. He was taking it to prove that it wasn't the issue because he had begun to think Marie had a "mental block" that prevented her getting pregnant. After he proved his virility once and for all they could get her the help she needed to become pregnant.

Since their wedding night not a day had gone by that Rick hadn't fucked Marie, most days multiple times. but to "prepare" for his test he abstained for 3 days. You might think Marie welcomed the break but she told me the frequent fucking was fine by her and she resorted to dildoing herself to the morning, noon and night schedule that she and Rick had been following all these months.

A man like Rick wasn't about to debase himself by showing up at a lab for the test like an ordinary citizen. Instead he had the Lab Director come to the apartment and wait while he went into the bedroom to get his sample into the container the director had brought him. Marie served coffee and made small with the director as they waited. Finally Rick emerged looking triumphant as he handed the sample to the director who put it into a special cooled container and hurried off to the lab to process it.

Rick looked at his wife and smiled, " I jerked off twice into that container pretending it was your mouth, Marie." He walked up to her seated at the table and unzipped his trousers taking out his still semi-hard cock. With his other hand he gripped her blonde hair, tipping her head back as her glacier-blue eyes looked up at him. "Mouth open, tongue out," he demanded in the clipped way he might type her a text message before taking the elevator up at noon.

She extended her tongue and he put the head of his cock on it as he began stroking his shaft. After back to back orgasms for the sample he was determined to cum a third time, whether to prove to himself or Marie that he was the most virile man alive is anyone's guess. With continued stroking he managed to get hard again and in time he did indeed orgasm a third time. There were only a few drops that emerged from the tip but he was satisfied as they ran onto her tongue giving her a taste. He released her hair then patted her on the head in a patronizing way. "We'll resume our regular schedule this evening, my dear. I've got a lot of work to do so I'll text your when I'm done for the day."

He zipped up and went down to his office leaving Marie to do whatever it was she did in the hours between his fucking her. It never occurred to him to ask.

The next day Rick received a call from the lab. His results were in and the Director wanted to talk to him in person. Such was Rick's ego that his first thought was that his double-load had broken some sort of record both in volume and sperm count and they wanted to congratulate him in person. Alas, that was not the case. The director shook his hand then said, "I'm afraid I have some bad news, Rick." On hearing that Rick's face fell and he sat in the chair heavily, worried his worst nightmare was coming true.

"I'm infertile, you mean," he said woodenly.

"Well, technically yes," the Director replied. "But there are some options we can discuss."

"Whoa, Doc, if you mean adoption, you can forget it!" Rick blurted. "I didn't marry Marie so she can raise some kid nobody wants!"

At that point Dr G gave him one of those non-committal, tight-lipped, medical smiles that mean in his head he's thinking, "What an asshole!" but instead he said, "Well, there are other options besides adoption and in fact I can recommend someone who is outstanding in the field. Would you like her contact information?"

Rick gave a slight nod and accepted the card offered by Dr G. It was my card that was offered.

I guess at this point I should explain my role in this. As I said, I'm a therapist working mostly with couples. Fertility, or more often, infertility, was a large part of my practice. As part of my doctoral program I had done field research in several small African countries as well as with remote tribes in the Amazon rainforest. Most of my classmates were focused on specialized, traditional, Western therapies but I was fascinated and drawn to the alternative therapies found among so-called "primitive" tribes. There were techniques, therapies and plant medicines I felt could be effectively used in our Western culture by someone like myself who had a foot in each door, so to speak.

When I received a call from the Fertility Lab Director, Dr "G". I knew it was a work-related call because he addressed me as Dr "M" rather than Tamara, my first name, which he always used when the call was social. "I hope you're well, Dr and I think you'll be interested in a case that's come up." He then filled me in on the details and I agreed to review the file and let him know if I thought any of my unorthodox therapies might be applicable. He said he would email the case file over and after I read it I agreed to call him back.

I reviewed the case and agreed to offer my services so Dr G said he would schedule a consultation with the couple for sometime next week. I should say here that Dr G had been one of my thesis advisors and had been the most supportive of my non-traditional therapies research. Due to his position at the Fertility Clinic he was able to offer me opportunities like this that might otherwise leave the couple with no other options.

We met at the Clinic at the agreed upon time and after the introductions were made Dr G left me with them. Since Marie was able to get pregnant it was obvious the focus had to be on Rick. But given his arrogant personality type I'd have to tread softly and minimize bruising his tender ego. With that in mind I decided to begin with the most palatable but least successful option. I explained to them there was a medicinal plant from the Amazon jungles that had been used by a local tribe to treat fertility issues in men. Some clinical trials I was involved in had shown it had a slight effect of increasing sperm mobility in some men. It wasn't a sure thing by any means but Rick readily agreed to take it. I went over the dosage and frequency of the capsules and told them it had to build up in his system. They were free to continue trying to get pregnant and after a month we'd test his sperm again to see what effect, if any, the medicine had. We scheduled the lab test and a follow-meeting after I saw the results.

The meeting went well because according to the lab results there was a slight increase in mobility, nothing to get excited about in my mind but it did indicate that perhaps a higher dose could have a more positive result. Rick was very pleased and readily agreed when I suggested a "non-invasive procedure" that would help us determine the exact dosage. Dr G was in the loop but left the details of the procedure in my hands.

I instructed Rick to refrain from sex for 24 hours and we'd meet this time tomorrow at the lab where Dr G had reserved a room for us to use. The room we met in was connected to the lab area where samples were processed. The fresher the better so after extracting his sample a technician would process it with minutes.

I wore a white lab coat over my dress for the procedure. I was a frequent user of the facility and most of the staff knew me by sight. They called me Dr M as a sign of respect even though I was a PhD not an MD.

When Rick arrived I had him take a seat and explained the procedure. His eyes grew wide as he learned that unlike previously when he ejaculated into a container in private, I would not only be in the room with him but attaching and adjusting the apparatus we referred to as the SED, an acronym for Semen Extraction Device.

I held up the device and explained how it worked. He nodded in understanding but looked very uncomfortable. I smiled and reassured him I had performed the procedure many times and to not be concerned. I pointed him to the screen in one corner and told him to undress then put on the silly, open back gown, especially silly in this case as you will soon see. On emerging looking sheepish I smiled at him and asked him to get up on the padded table on all fours. He did so and of course was totally exposed on his backside.

I walked to the front of the table so he could see the SED. "Rick, your penis goes in this opening but in it's flaccid state it won't make a good enough fit for the pump to work. So I'm going to stoke it manually until it's able to be fitted into the SED." He nodded nervously but didn't object.

Walking to one side I held the SED in one hand and reached for his limp penis with the other. You would think most guys got hard as soon as an attractive woman (if I must say so myself) took hold of their penis. But more often than not it seemed the harsh clinical setting and the strangeness the procedure keep the penis limp initially.

In it's dormant state Rick's cock was an average size in both length and thickness but as I worked it I could feel his body relax and slowly his cock began to swell. Although I maintained a professional demeanor I enjoyed this process and considered it a perk of the job. He started to moan as his cock grew and I was pleasantly pleased to see an above average increase in both length and girth.

"Just a heads up, Rick," I cautioned, "I need to check the fit so you may feel the suction of the SED briefly."

Still gripping his, now, semi-hard cock, I put the SED underneath the downward pointing head and raised it so it covered the head. As soon as I flipped the switch the pump started sucking air through the not quite tight seal. But it was enough to cause Rick to moan. I turned off the pump and lowered the SED. "We're almost there, Rick," I reassured him, "I just need to adjust the opening and use some lubricant then you're good to go."

He croaked out an, "Ok," as I applied the lube to his fully hard cock, coating the head and shaft completely then massaging it all over his ball sac. His body was moving rhythmically as I repeated the whole lubing process. "Geezus," he groaned, "if you do much more of that I'll cum before I'm even fitted into the device!"

I didn't say anything as I held the adjusted SED to his cock and completely engulfed his hard-on. "There we are," I assured him, "Just get used to the tightness and let me know if it's ok, then I'll turn on the pump."

He adjusted his body as the SED gripped his cock at the base without sliding off. Finally he nodded, "I'm ready, Doctor." I smiled at his use of the title and set the dial to the slowest suction to make sure the fit was perfect. Once I was satisfied I walked back in front of him and showed him the remote.

"I'll be using this remote to override the SED if necessary," I explained to him. "We use a pre-programmed sequence that varies the amount of suction and the speed of each stroke." I then pressed the On button and the sequence began. His eyes widened as it started both sucking and stroking his cock. Other clients had described it as the most incredible blow job they had ever experienced. The pleasure was intense but at times it could start getting painful which is why I held the remote ready to change the settings if need be.

Rick made it through the first cycle and it started to repeat. The SED was relentless and at some point even someone with incredible stamina would give up his load.

There were a few tricks I could use to speed it along but in general I let the SED work as programmed. I went over to the door leading to the lab and signaled the tech. She was an attractive blonde named Karin and smiled as she walked over then looked past me to see Rick with the SED hanging below him, his cock completely inside it. If he saw her he made no indication of it. The SED had a way of making everything else irrelevant. "How much longer will he be?" she asked.

I turned back to look at Rick, "He's halfway through the 2nd cycle," I replied, " I'll let him finish that, then when the Slow stage of his 3rd cycle begins I'll do a manual override with the remote and he'll pop in no time. Let's leave the door open and I'll signal you when I'm read to pop him."

"Sounds good, Doc," she smiled, "after you signal me is it ok if I watch from the doorway? You have such great mastery of that remote it's amazing to see."

I smiled back then said, "Sure, no problem, Karin. He's beyond caring who sees him now and it's nice to be recognized for my artistry!"

We both laughed and went our separate ways. I returned to Rick who had his eyes closed and was moaning as he rocked back and forth. The end of each cycle was a short, fast burst and he was going through it. I put a few fingers on his shoulder then said softly, " You're about there, Rick, so what I'd like you to do now is get yourself prepared for an explosive orgasm. We want to collect a maximum load so once it starts don't try to hold back just go with it. You'll feel hands on you but don't tense up, it's all part of the procedure.

Rick grunted in the affirmative so I moved to his side. The fast burst was over and the Slow section of the 3rd cycle was beginning. I flicked the remote to override which meant the slow cycle would keep going unless I changed it. Usually when the fast burst cycle ends the slow suction feels like a relief, at first. But then the intensity of it builds and builds and the recipient will arch back and his balls will contract. I signaled Karin, the tech, through the open doorway. She came over and watched through it but I could see I was blocking her view partially. I wiggled my fingers for her to enter but motioned for her to be silent. She tiptoed in and stood next to me as I whispered a few details of how I used the remote at this stage of the procedure. I turned the speed dial to half of the normal slow speed and set it on the table so I'd have both hands free. I had us move around to the back of the table. Rick's balls were hanging and the SED was doing the ultra slow suction.

Reaching for the remote I said, "Now watch his balls, I'm going to bump the speed to the middle cycle." She nodded, her eyes glued to his big balls. As I turned the dial we heard the change in pitch as the suction sped up. Rick groaned loudly as the speed increased but I wasn't ready to pop him just yet. Karin was wide-eyed as she stared, sure enough his balls had started retracting upwards. I offered her the remote, "Here, you try it, turn it to ultra low and they'll start to lower, then to middle and up they go."

She had taken the remote and did as I said. "OMG, Tam! Errrr, I mean, Dr M!!! That is incredible!" His balls reacted precisely as they should. I took the remote back from her and set it back to Ultra Slow.

Rick settled back into a steadier breathing pattern. I went around to his front and told him we were going to finish up very soon. He nodded but looked a bit delirious from all the suctioning. It was time.

I went back to Karin and whispered instructions in her ear, she smiled and nodded eagerly. I turning the dial up to Low then after a few seconds I put it on Medium. I nodded to her and she reached out and cupped his heavy balls waiting for them to contract. When she nodded I knew they were contracting so I turned the dial one dot higher, she nodded again so I turned it a second dot higher. This time I nodded and she gripped his tight balls and tugged down on them. Rick let out a yelp of surprise as she tugged and that was when I turned the dial to Fast. He let out a loud groan then bucked as he arched up and back, "Oh god, oh FUCKKKKKK, I'm CUMMMING!!!!!"

Spurt after spurt of his cum started shooting into the bottom of the container, i counted 9 full spurts before the volume decreased. I slowed the speed down to Medium, them Slow. His body relaxed a bit but his cock was still cumming in weaker spurts.. If he thought he was done, he was wrong. I set the remote back down and rejoined Karin. As she continued to hold his balls up I said, " We're using gravity to drain them but what happens is the cum pools up at the bottom of his balls, that's what usually ends up remaining and if the guy cums a second time most of that comes out. I want that for the sample so we're going to jumpstart him and take it. I call it a full milking."

12