Saturday Night Specials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the remote again and turned the dial from Slow to Medium. "When they start to contract I want you to squeeze each one but alternate the squeezes." She nodded and began to do so. Rick was moaning again as the intensity heightened, I was watching his body react and keeping an eye on Karin as well as tweaking the dial. I was in my element and loving it all. I looked at Karin as I turned the dial to Fast. Rick groaned again as I popped him a second time.

"FUCCCKKKKKMEEEEGEEEZUUSSS!!!!!!!" he exclaimed as his cock erupted and spurted a good 4 times before starting to diminish. I quickly set the remote to Low so it'd milk whatever was left, then joined Karin and told her to lower his balls gently then release them. I noticed her face was flushed and her breathing was irregular.

"You did great, Karin," I said, "With your help we drained him dry. Watch, I'll show you." I moved to the side and released the SED from his spent penis. I gripped it at the base and stroked to the head. "See?, Nothing" As my stroke ended not a drop emerged. Then I picked up the SED and twisted off the bottom reservoir nearly full to overflowing. I handed it to her and said, "Here you go, get this sample processed ASAP, girl!"

(Lest you think I was unethical letting Karin help me you should know she performs that procedure on a regular basis as part of her job. But I've had advanced training in using the SED so if an opportunity arises to pass on my knowledge I am happy to do so. Rick had signed a standard waiver agreeing to letting lab personnel assist me.)

I saw that Rick had slid into a prone position and had fallen asleep, snoring lightly. The procedure is quite exhausting so I let him be and went to the adjoining restroom to freshen up. He wasn't the only one drained. I was a bit tired too but I wandered into the lab to see Karin process the sample. She smiled as I approached and thanked me for letting her assist. "Thanks so much, Doctor!"

I smiled, "Oh stop, you know I'm just a lowly PhD compared to the MDs. Call me Tammy when it's just us."

She laughed, "Ok, I will! If I ever get my thesis finished I'll be joining your lowly PhD ranks one of these days!" We talked about that a bit. I had attended the same university and even though it was more years than I liked to think some of the professors and other personnel were the same.

I heard stirring so I said, "Uh oh, he's waking up, I gotta kiddo!" I waved goodbye and went back to Rick's room. "Hey sleepy head, you nodded off so I let you be."

He was sitting up, his legs dangling off the side of the table. "Wow, that was something, I had no idea it would be like that!"

I smiled and joked, "Shh, if the word gets out that's all I'll be doing! But your sample is being processed as we speak. Karin is the best tech here and I'll give you a call as soon as I have the results." I left him to get dressed then we said goodbye.

To those of you wondering what this story has to do with the title stay tuned, I'm setting the stage so to speak. To be continued.


12