Saturday Night's the Night I Like

Story Info
Mistress puts subby hubby through his paces.
1.2k words
3.69
11.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub4wife
sub4wife
12 Followers

As You instructed, i have turned on the heat, pulled out the sofa bed in Your "fuck room", and have put on my cock and ball harness, wrist and ankle restraints, and slave collar. i kneel by Your bed with a tremendous (for me) hardon, thinking of how You'll entertain Yourself tonight. Although i can imagine what's in store for me, i know from experience that You'll be fucking some lucky stud's brains out tonight.

Clad in Your corset, garter belt, and seamed stockings, sitting on the side of the bed, You point to the floor in front of You.

"Get my boots and bring them over here, wimp. Now."

i scurry back to the closet and grab Her red leather thigh high boots. Kneeling at Her feet, first She extends one leg, and i cup the sole of the boot in My hands while She pulls the boot on, then repeats the process on Her other leg. i watch as She stands and pulls the flaps up over Her knees. Mistress bends over and locks my arms behind my back.

Sitting, She crosses one leg over the other, the toe of Her boot dangling in front of my face.

"Get to work, slave. My boots need a good cleaning."

i began to lick the sole of Her boot with the flat of my tongue, moving from there up to the vamp. My little dick hardened in its restraint as the smell and taste of the buttery leather overwhelmed my senses. i kissed around Her ankles, and bathed the shaft in long wet strokes, first one side, then the other.

"You like that, don't you, slave? You like being your Mistress' bootlicker."

"Now clean the other one. I want a perfect spit shine. They need to shine like the Chrysler Building."

i eagerly lave Her other boot until She pushes me back with a spiked heel to the chest.

"That's enough cleaning for tonight. You know what comes after a thorough boot cleaning, right?"

"Ball busting, Mistress?"

"Very good. You're getting better at anticipating my needs. Now show me how much you want it. Suck that heel and show your respect."

i slip the point of Her stiletto in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

"Take it all. Deep throat it like a cheap whore."

i swallow the heel till I feel the tip scratching the back of my throat. She smiles as my head bobs up and down the length of Her heel.

"Mmmm. It makes me sooo horny when I see you on your knees, worshiping my heels, hoping you'll feel them cracking your nuts."

She crosses Her legs and i immediately open wide as She feeds me Her other heel. As I slobber over Her heel, She reaches for my leash, attaches it to the collar, rises, and yanks me to the center of the bedroom floor, where the spreader bar lies.

"Spread those legs", She says, kicks them wide, and attaches the spreader. My balls are easy targets for Her spikes in my cock-and-balls harness. First, She rubs the toe of Her boot along my cock, and then slips it between my balls and lifts my sac. She slowly drew back Her leg and smiled.

Thwock!

Thwock!

"What do you say, slave?"

"Thank You, Mistress."

Thwock!

"Every time I look at that pathetic dick it gets me angry. It's so useless. Why do I waste my time with a two pump chump like you?"

Thwock!

She presses the point of Her stiletto hard against my nuts, repeatedly stabbing at each nut and pressuring them deep inside.

She strode over to the bed, bent over, legs akimbo, arched Her back and put Her ass up in the air.

"Kiss my ass, slut."

Hobbled by the spreader, i inched over, mesmerized by the sight of Her pear-shaped derreire framed by the straps of Her garters. I planted soft kisses all over Her firm, taut cheeks. She reached behind Her, spread Her cheeks, and puckered Her pink rosebud.

"C'mon, asslicker. I want to feel that tongue cleaning my hole. I'm going out tonight. I want it nice and clean in case I hook up with a horny fudge fiend."

i licked the length of Her asscrack, and began flicking my tongue around Her rim. Once my tongue penetrated, She thrust back and i sealed my lips around Her beautiful brown rim. i stiffened my tongue, pushed it deeper, and twirled it round and round, savoring the juices of Her chocolate starfish.

After a while, You bore of my ass licking and parade me around the bedroom, pondering what games You have in mind for tonight's slave training session.

You make me get a highball glass and set it down in front of You. You command me to jerk off in the glass while I worship You. When i fall to fill the glass with my cum, You force me to drink it down.

For what seems like hours, i hang from the closet door, feeling the sting of Your whips. Between heavy whippings, You rub your soft, smooth hands over my red ass. After You've relieved all the frustration inherent in wasting your valuable time with a shithead slave, You order me on to Your bed.

Mistress positions Her slave spread eagle, face up, bound tightly at all four corners of the bed. "Now that you can't move slave, I can have a cigarette and we can discuss your place. You are a rather convenient ashtray."

She reached over for Her blue onyx cigarette case and lighter. Clicking it open, i watched Her perfectly-manicured OPI red nails as She pulled out a cigarette and placed it between Her full, pursed lips. The slim tall flame of Her lighter accentuated Her high cheekbones as She took a deep drag and then slowly exhaled a long plume of smoke.

She knows how sexy and seductive She looks when smoking. It's one of Her best tools to attract attention in a crowd. When She licks Her lips after exhaling, every guy in the room is thinking of those lips wrapped around his cock in a long, sensuous blow job.

While You enjoy your cigarette, dropping the ashes in my mouth, You tell me of your plans for me, how I will serve my Mistress, and how You will punish and train me. I promise to serve You in any way that pleases You. Blowing smoke in my face, You laugh sadistically while describing only a few of the humiliating punishments that please You.

Next, You sit on my face, and demand that i lick You to orgasm. i lick and chew Your hard clit and juicy pussy until You dig your nails in me and cry out in orgasm.

"Let's see if that useless little dick of yours can get me off again," she says sliding Her slick pussy on my hard rod. As You ride my cock, You tell me that every time You fuck me, You're reminded of why You're always on the hunt for real men. Your pussy milks my cock dry while You fantasize to a hot orgasm, moaning about fucking and sucking your lovers.

After sucking your cunt clean, I spend the rest of the night bound in your bed, having watched You get dressed in your foxiest clothes before leaving to pick up a stud.

sub4wife
sub4wife
12 Followers