Saturday Snack Pt. 02

Story Info
She wanted to make a snack, but something else was cooking.
935 words
4.33
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached for the glass he'd left on the counter earlier, filled it from the fridge door dispenser, and handed it to her.

"How are you feeling, love?"

"So wonderful sir."

"Good. Why don't you go over there and fetch me your tank top."

She dropped down to her hands and knees and crawled across the kitchen, doing as she was told.

He was disappointed that she remembered. He had given her clear instructions that her head must never be at a higher level than his cock whenever it was out unless she had permission. The only consolation was the view of her heart-shaped ass as she crawled away and the large wet patch in her panties.

He walked over to the island and picked up the knife again. She turned around and crawled back toward him with the tank top in her hand. She kneeled at his feet and looked up at him. He put his empty hand out, and she handed him the tank top.

"Come up here."

She stood up in front of him fighting every intrusive thought of attacking his lips. He folded the tank top into a neat square, gently wiped the liquifying cum off her face and chest, then put the cloth down on top of the cutting board.

"Turn around."

She turned around and tried to press her ass into him.

"Stop!" His stern voice froze her in place instantly. He lightly pressed the point of the knife between her shoulders then dragged it down her back until her reached the apron strap around her waist. He could have untied it easily, but he could not resist the goosebumps he knew his knife point can produce. He cut the strap and let the apron fall to the ground at her feet.

"Face me."

Though her eyes were slightly puffy from how he manhandled her skull, they told him a million words.

He set the knife back down, reached his left arm behind her back, and pulled her into him. He kissed her and she kissed him back with a fervor that almost matched his. His hands fell down her sides and reached to grab her ass, pushing her against his recovering member. He spread her cheeks and slid his thumbs under the seams. He brought his hands together, gathering the lace and pushing it into her crack. He tugged on it three times, and the added pressure on her cunt made her moan into his mouth.

His right hand slid down to grab the soft flesh of her cheek and pinch it hard before moving around her hip and down to her navel.

She gasped then wrapped her arms around him tightly. Her whole body trembled in anticipation.

Touch down!!!

He was now holding her mound in the palm of his hand. His fingers explored the soft and slick folds of her slit and underwear.

He broke the seal of their lips and whispered to her: "tsk tsk! Look what a mess you've made!" He moved the fabric of her panties slightly to the side and traced his fingers along her sopping sex, back to front, making sure to pinch her engorged clit before bringing his hand up between their faces.

He gently pressed his fingers against her luscious lips making them part involuntarily as she took his fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. He pressed them down against her tongue then swirled them around her mouth, pushing on her cheeks from the inside as if trying to stretch her mouth wider.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and sucked them too before leaning in to kiss her again. The only thing that tasted better than her juices was tasting her juices off her tongue and lips.

He held her by the shoulders before ending their kiss.

"This is going to be a problem. If I take off your panties your thighs are going to become a mess, the floor too, probably." He thought out loud.

"I'm sorry sir."

He grinned, and she felt her heart sink. Whenever he had that look on his face, she knew he was going to surprise her. She never knows what his next move is going to be, but she knew that he has never given her a reason for complaint.

"I think I got it!"

Without any warning, he spun her around and lifted her up onto the counter. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her underwear pulling them off her. He spread her legs wide and took in the sight of her glistening and engorged cunt.

He lowered his head and brought his mouth to her. He lapped her juices up from perineum to mons and sucked her swollen clit. He then stood up, grabbed her hair with his free hand and forced her head closer so he can kiss her again.

In the middle of their fevered tongue and tooth duel she felt him slip a finger inside her, then another. He hooked both upwards and pushed against her slick and spongey g-spot. He gently massaged her clit from the inside before pulling his fingers out.

Their kissing had grown more passionate and their breaths quicker. She felt him insert something inside her. It felt a little coarse against her inner labia, but he took his time with it.

He broke their kiss and grabbed her hair with his free hand, forcing her head down so she can see what he was doing.

He was stuffing her soaked lace underwear inside her!

"This should take care of the leak." He snarked.

To be continued