Saturday Snack Pt. 01

Story Info
She thought she was making a snack. He had a different idea.
1.2k words
4.04
5.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a normal Saturday. She was stood at the island in the middle of the kitchen preparing a light snack. The sound of her chopping covered up the sound of his steps as he walked in behind her.

"Hey love, what are you making?" His voice startled her and interrupted her chopping. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his nose in her hair and neck. Feeling his arms around her calmed her instantly, and the warmth of his breath on her neck sent a small surge of electricity down her spine.

"Just a small snack. Would you like some?" He did not respond. Instead, he moved his arms from around her waist. His left hand went up to move her hair off her neck, and the right hand traced the length of her forearm to her hand.

She put the knife down gently and went to turn around, but he pushed her forward with his hips, pinning her against the edge of the island so that she could not move.

He kissed her neck as his hand reached for hers then the cutting board, feeling for the knife. He picked it up and moved his face to nuzzle the back of her head. He took a deep breath.

"You smell scrumptious."

"Thank you. I showered." She giggled.

He chuckled.

"You're still my dirty girl." He raised the knife to her neck, flipping it over so the spine pressed against her skin. He wrapped his left hand around her waist again, slid the knife across her neck and under the fabric of her apron's strap, cutting it in one swoop.

He palmed the knife and eased the pressure of his hips, taking half a step back.

"Turn around."

As she turned to face him, the top half of her apron fell and hung down at her midriff. She was wearing a ribbed white cotton tank top that did very little to cover up her cleavage. The material clung to her soft skin in all the right ways, and her breasts returned the favor.

He held the knife by its blade and pressed the butt of its handle in between her clavicles, slowly tracing the curvature of her breasts and the hemmed edges of the fabric.

"Am I making you nervous?"

"and excited, sir."

He laughed.

"Your whore lips say the sweetest things." He set the knife down on the island and stepped closer to her. He leaned in to kiss her. As their lips touched, she knew she was in trouble. He kissed her with a centuries-long hunger, sucking her tongue, and biting her lips. Her legs went weak, and she could not tell if it was because of her excitement or her fear of his primal passion.

As she kissed him back, his hands roamed her body; up and down her back, her waist, her ass, and finally her neck.

"Fuck!" He grunted. "I want to hurt you."

"I serve at your pleasure, sir."

He squeezed her neck and kissed her again. His hands fell to her shoulders, arms, then her breasts.

Rrrrrrip

Before she could make a peep, he ripped his tank top off her, slid it over her shoulders, and threw it to the ground.

She stood between his arms, her hair disheveled and her lips agape. He brushed her hair off her face and hooked it behind her ear.

Slap!

A sudden white flash blinded her. Her face stung then burned red hot. His slap gave her whiplash but he caught her and held her up, brushing her hair off her face again and hooking it behind her ear.

Her jaw tightened as she braced herself for another slap.

"I want to ruin your mouth." He gathered her hair in his fist and forced her onto her knees. He dragged her across the kitchen floor to the fridge, grabbed a glass, and filled it with water. He drank half of it and offered her the other half. He held the glass to her lips and tipped it back. She drank as fast as she could, but a small stream of water escaped from the corner of her mouth, dripping down her face and onto her chest. The cold liquid made her realize how painfully hard her nipples were.

"Arms behind your back." He barked, letting go of her hair.

She quickly crossed her arms behind her back and bowed her head.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear down, kicking them aside to make a pile next to her ripped tank top.

"Open your mouth."

She raised her head, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He stepped in between her knees and reached to gather her hair with both of his hands. His dick and balls pressed against her face, but she knew better than to do anything without being told.

He gripped her hair tightly in his right hand that she could feel it pinching at the base of her skull. He took his cock in his left hand, stroking it a couple of times then squeezing its tip. He wiped the dollop of precum on the tip of her tongue and watched her savor it before pushing into her warm and awaiting mouth.

She loved having him in her mouth. She loved feeling him grow and throb, and she loved receiving the instant feedback of how good of a job she's doing. She loved tasting him and smelling him, but most importantly, she...

He pushed himself deep down her throat, forcing her nose into his pubis and her mouth to open wide.

This. This was her favorite part. She loved knowing that not even her breath is hers of he doesn't want her to have it.

He eased up, and she went back to worshipping his cock as best as she knew how. His grip of her hair became even tighter as he began to fuck her face.

gugguggugguggug

She gagged as he impaled her skull on his member. Her drool dripped down her chin to match the dripping of her pussy that soaked through her panties.

He pushed her down into her pubis again and held her in place. He moaned and arched his hips slightly.

She tapped his thigh to let him know she was close to suffocating. He pulled back, but before she could take a full breath, he pushed her down again.

Her eyes watered. Her nostrils burned. She tapped his thigh again.

He pulled out of her mouth and knelt in front of her. He wiped the drool from her mouth and chin and smeared it on her face and in her hair. He kissed her deeply.

"You're doing so well." Her cunt throbbed. His voice had always made her feel things, but hearing those words from him had her convinced that she would've cum right then and there if she were allowed to.

He stood up, grabbed her by the ear, and pushed himself deep down her throat. He fucked her hard and fast until she felt his cock twitch.

He pulled out quickly but continued stroking his cock with his hand. His thigh muscles tightened and he arched his back as he shot the first rope of cum into her mouth, the second landed across her face, and he let the rest fall on her chest.

He pulled her up by her hair, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her again.

"That shower was pretty pointless." He smirked as she sank into his arms.

To be continued