All Comments on 'Saturdays with Janet'

by Marty Eagan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SelectaSelectaabout 20 years ago
Believable & Good Detail

an unusual story very well told with a believable style.

JimbowJimbowabout 20 years ago
Good Story

Well done sexuality comes in all kinds of packages.

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Very sexy and sweet! Please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

I am awed by your story, Sir! I am a handicapped man, and despair of anyone seeing me as anything sexual (without paying them for the favor) ever again. Your story brought a gleam of hope to the back of my brain. Just maybe, there is a teenaged girl. . . No, not teenaged, I do not want to be arrested, make that a young woman. . .

Thank you for your story. I enjoyed it, truly. And, by the way, those sort of crutches are known as 'Canadian Crutches' because that's what I was using when I learned to walk again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

well i like this story very very much.i also really like handi capped women not only for sex but also to give her lot of love

KariOcaKariOcaover 2 years ago

Touching. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew a lady like Janet. She had a lame left leg as a result of polio and walked wit a severe limp. I never had a chance to work for her unfortunately but just enjoyed watching her limp around the local area.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know of 3 ladies with lame legs as a result of polio. Two of these got married and had a normal life with children etc. The third lady had a very lame left leg but still wore quite short skirts and fashionable clothes. She was quite an attractive redhead and had a full life but did not get married. Not sure if this was because of her lame leg or not. She was a good swimmer and in the sea, her leg was not a handicap. Some men might have found her deformed polio leg attractive rather than a put off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous