All Comments on 'Saturn Rising Pt. 05'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Phew!

What a relief---I really thought for a few minutes that the odious Paul would try to put the mockers on your relationship by going to some higher authority or perhaps a muck-raking tabloid newspaper. Back to standard, Anna, and worth a full set of stars. At the outset of this series you mentioned that you were considering a story of how you met Jodie. Let it be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great storytelling

What a great story, superbly told. I love these stories and their length, not too short. You really are very gifted and I do hope you continue to write. Many, many thanks

nightjacknightjackalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for completing the story. I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter of your deepening love for Becky. Delightfully intimate, but sensitively written too.

AbsolutPeterAbsolutPeteralmost 5 years ago
Your prose is superb...

... and delightfully rich in outstanding concepts. E.g., combining the observation of a planet with the tender budding of love: What a brilliant idea! That being said, I found parts of the development of this love difficult to believe. Too abrupt, to make it realistic. But then you said that it is a description of real events. With probably substantial omissions, however. Nevertheless, another very stimulating series. You made me think about...

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
So far so lovely!

A wonderful "end of the beginning". and beautifully told. The pace at which the relationship developes didn't faze me at all; I know of couples who have experienced that sudden urgent and headlong falling in love, and besides your narrative makes it so credible. Your handling of the vicissitudes and difficult hurdles along the way is brilliant and adds to the credibility.

I'm happy to know that there will be more tales from your life together with Becky.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
A perfect ending

As a university lecturer I envy you your colleague. If this had to end, this is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I almost envy you a love so fine and filling.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love story

The title tells it all. What beautiful sensual loving story. This is love at its finest. Knowing that for some reason this story comes to an end is a little sad, but knowing that you found Jodi and are now married let's me know another real true love story will come in the future brings joy to me.

Thank you for sharing an important part of your life.

Cltlkr1941.

Lucinda7sLucinda7sabout 4 years ago
Erotic roller coaster

It ends as hot and sensual as it started. A wonderful sensual erotic ride, played out like scenes from a movie. Thank you Anna

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant Anna. So emotional and my eyes are watering again. Makes me feel how I feel remembering my first time with a woman.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 4 years ago

Not really about Saturn, great story but I think I have said that before, it just occurred to me this morning when looking at Allie and then 5 years that I totally missed the breakup with Becky or is that a story for a later time. Not one that would come easy from the indications in Allie, but one that we your readers are probably anxious to read about.

Meanwhile congrats on another great story, and having a great life.

ShakesqueerShakesqueeralmost 4 years ago
Woo! <3

Anna, that was incredible! Your writing talent is off the charts! So descriptive! I could feel the emotions throughout this entire series! This was amazing! It sounds like you and Becky had something really special. Thanks for sharing!....and leaving me a bit messy hehe ;)

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago

What a lovely story about beginnings. Thank you

jon99tjon99tover 3 years ago

it was a very nice Love story I not yet read more of your stories I hope they're as good as this one was

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Smile

Fairy can become real if soulmates meeting .... Great

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
brilliant

I hope you will write and let us know if Becky and Anna get married and have children as this story deserves this sort of ending too a very loving and beautiful couple who found love by chance and both our missing the other when apart that is true love and they deserve each other and stick there nose up to others who are jealous of there love together so sweet annag98. xxxxxxx

1Dream4us1Dream4usalmost 3 years ago

A remarkable achievement this! So filled with such passion and compassion, such incredible, inviable Love.

I want so much more of their beautiful but don’t know if I can handle the heartbreak to come - had enough of that in my own life...

1Dream4us1Dream4usalmost 3 years ago

Well, I was a bit distraught finishing part five and having read “Allie” first, that such a love would not continue in a long lovely, romance filled magical life for Anna & Becky...but that seems not to be the reality you lived. I cannot imagine how such an ending to something so magical could happen, and understandable that is not something you wish to share, but I am immensely pained by what you must have gone through to the next chapter being “Allie” so much so that I read your bio and was overjoyed that you first of all survived, and the wonderful women that lifted you up and supported you, but to know you and Jodie found each other and your life together is flourishing. Cannot wait to read of that journey. God bless

biCindy_luvbiCindy_luvalmost 3 years ago

We just recently became acquainted. Now I know how special you are!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I have read this before, but recently decided it might be worth revisiting. It certainly was. It's a superb story about the first flush of love, full of passionate joyful tender sex. I was a bit surprised by how widely your coming out was celebrated; that was a wonderful compliment to you and Becky. I have given the series 5 stars throughout. Now I'm going to have to go and read Allie and Five Years again.

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

I am surprised at the attitudes expressed in the story. Do people really react like that?

I loved that Anna dumped her zero boyfriend. The story was a good love story but it is unfinished. Thanks for sharing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Lovely story. but obviously fiction as there is too much bigotry, self preservation and homophobia for things to go that smoothly. sadly. Nice idea for a way of coming out but not realistic.

Will there ever be a true acceptance of people's feelings or will there always be a prejudice. Who knows maybe is another millennia? I blame religious zealots and political ideology and their need to protect their leader's position of power. Sad, very sad.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius8 months ago

Having the gift of hindsight, I had to read this knowing that eventually your life with Becky came to an end, thereby giving way to your love of Jodie. Assuming, as you claim, that this is an accurate depiction of your falling in love with Becky, it was astonishingly smooth and rapid. In one of your introductory remarks you told us that you were staying true to the actual timeline. I have to wonder what happened when the bloom was off the rose and you had to deal with the day-to-day stresses of life and the experience of morning mouth and obnoxious farts. But as it is and so far as it goes, it is lovely.

burrito54burrito548 months ago

Anna really awesome series. great writing, Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How can you bring tears to my eyes and a tingle to my pussy at the same time?? I truly remarkable tale by a truly remarkable author. Many thanks for lovely story.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

Thank you Anna!

A wonderful story and so well told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES