Satyr Play 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at the dead demon. The last one? He said master.

Henry leapt to his feet and grabbed Roy to his chest as he launched another spell around them. He poured his energy into the magic and clung to the man as the world exploded into chaos. The noise was intense, and he felt movement. When he opened his eyes again, his face was buried in Roy's fur. He pulled back to glance around and saw they were outside with bits of burning building around them.

"I think ya can cancel the hamster ball spell," Roy said with a smile in his voice.

Henry dropped the shield spell as they activated their glamors. They looked back at the devastation.

"That was quick thinking, son."

Henry glanced at Roy and saw a proud smile on his face. A warmth spread through him as he nodded to the bigger man.

"Do demons typically run operations like this and work together?" Henry asked.

Roy frowned and shook his head. "No, this is a first and a dangerous precedent."

"I don't think the demon Sigrid fought was the master the demon I killed was talking about."

Roy looked sharply to Henry. "It said it had a Master?"

Henry just nodded.

A group of black SUVs arrived, and Henry recognized Roy's packmates pouring out. They had looks of horror on their faces until they spotted Roy waving to them. Their relief was clear as they came racing over to them.

"We saw the fireball rising into the sky," one called out.

"Aye, but the lad got us out without trouble," Roy said, and grateful eyes turned Henry's way.

He looked up at Roy. "I want to go home and get cleaned up. I promised I'd help heal Kali."

Roy pointed back at the burning wreckage of the collapsed mansion they'd been in. "No operational doors to use. Can we give you a lift?" Henry looked around in the firelit murk of the night. They were in a rundown neighborhood. No lights were showing on any of the buildings, and most were commercial properties. The mansion they'd been in seemed out of place but was probably the only house when the area was zoned for commercial use.

Henry smiled as he spotted something. The mansion's front doors had blown off in the explosion and were likely protected by Henry's hamster ball. They were still in their frame. He grinned at Roy. "Can you ask your men to stand that up?"

Roy chuckled and gestured for his group to help.

Once the doors were upright, Henry tested one, and it swung easily. "These are great doors!" he said with a smile.

He closed it and touched one as he linked it to his hall closet door. "See you guys on Monday. Good night, Roy."

"Night, lad."

He opened the door and stepped through, closing it behind him as he released the spell.

"Henry?" Tish called out nervously.

"Yes, it's just me—STOP!" he barked at the twins charging excitedly at him. "I'm covered in demon blood, so I need a shower." They pouted, but he shooed them away. Tish approached and looked at him cautiously. "Demon blood? I don't see—eep!" she squeaked as he dropped his glamor, and the black blood covered his hands with streaks going up his arms, across his chest, and on his chin.

"You fought a demon?" she asked. "Where were you that you fought a demon?"

He walked into the guest bathroom and got the shower going. "Can you undo my kilt? Take my cell phone out and put it on the counter." She nodded and helped him out of his kilt.

"I went to Mahati's and used a spell to find Kali. She was a prisoner at a sex dungeon that specialized in torturing Hidden Races. It was run by demons." He stepped into the shower and worked on washing the blood from his hands first. "I got Kali out first—Oh! Chuck Darnell, that news anchor on the morning show you watch, was dressed up in studded leather, mask and all, using a bullwhip on Kali. What a fucking creep! He won't ever do that again!"

"What did you do?" Tish gasped.

He saw the shock on her face, and he shook his head. "I didn't hurt him... much. A broken nose," He recalled hearing a crack as he slammed him against the floor. "Maybe a rib or two. What I did do was use one of Baba's compulsions on him to ensure he'd confess the evil he'd done. Should be interesting days ahead for him. I think he managed to escape the club." He wondered if the demon got to him first.

"After I dropped Kali off at Mahati's, I arranged for the Silver Soldiers to assist with raiding the club. Did you know General Crane has them sitting in a van someplace nearby? The congresspeople ordered it, I think. Anyway, during the raid, we discovered the club was run by a demon, so I called Sigrid to deal with it. I brought Roy in to collect the club's data and work with General Crane to go after the other three clubs. After Sigrid and the soldiers left, I was jumped by another demon who'd been hiding in the walls. I killed that one... I punched it to death." He shook his head and rolled the tension from his shoulders. "Someone triggered an explosion, but I had Roy inside my shield, and we were thrown from the building." He looked to Tish, who was watching him wide-eyed. "Roy called the shield a hamster ball," he said with a snort of amusement. "His fur does feel really soft like a hamster."

"Are you clean yet?" she asked.

He blinked at her then looked down at himself. He was clean. "Yes."

Tish dropped her glamor and stepped into the shower to push him against the wall as her lips found his. Her tongue thrust into his mouth, and she moaned as his hands landed on her back and ass. She ground her body against his, and he quickly reacted until his cock was trapped uncomfortably between them.

"Henry, take me!" Tish begged, and he lifted her against his chest with his hands on her ass. "Oh FUCK!" she cried.

He pressed her against the wall as he lined himself up against her opening and pushed forward to drive his hard cock into her. She felt so good! Again and again, he pulled out to slam forward, deeper each time. The connection of male to female Satyr was a kind of magic in itself. Neither of them could withstand the intensity of the pleasure, and the rightness of the fit, for long. Their bodies reacted without thought or reason. This was the purest form of physical unity, and it quickly reached a pinnacle and overwhelmed their senses.

As they remained under the hot spray, their bodies passed through cascades of bliss.

Finally, he kissed her tenderly, and she rubbed her face against his. "Fuck, you get me so hot!"

He smiled as he nibbled her ear.

"Ahh! Fuck!" she gasped and pushed back, which made him pull his softening erection from her. Her legs wobbled, and he braced her against his body as she trembled.

Tish got her legs under her and shook her finger at him for the ear nibbles. She rinsed quickly and stepped out to dry herself off. Henry spent a little more time under the hot spray and heard Tish leaving the bathroom.

His mind took him back to the sex club. The demon was going to kill him, but he hadn't shied back in fear as he once would have. Instead, he'd felt his rage pushing him to do something. He had magic at his disposal, but he was nowhere near the level where he'd turn to it for some offensive attack. The shield was excellent for defense, so he was glad he had it.

He was a Satyr, and he remembered Sigrid telling him he was strong. When a Valkyrie tells you that, it means something! He remembered the demon struggling to block his punches. It was damn strong, but he'd just kept pounding until he'd broken past its defenses, then he just kept punching.

Again, inflicting that level of violence on someone would have sent his mind spinning once.

But bad shit happened to him—so much of it. He'd taken too much, and it was time for him to start fighting back.

"Henry?"

The voice was soft and tentative. He smiled as it was a soothing balm on his rattled nerves. "Yes?"

"I-I-I just wanted to express my deepest appreciation to you for rescuing Kali."

Henry's eyes opened as he suddenly realized the voice didn't belong to Tish. He turned and saw Mahati standing in the middle of his washroom. She was staring at his naked Satyr body and focusing on one part in particular. He would have reacted, but she was also naked and in her natural form. She looked... exquisite! He felt himself staring, so he looked away.

"Am I hideous? Do you find my true form repulsive?"

The plaintive tone in her voice surprised him, and he turned to face her in shock. "Oh my god! No!" he gasped, then managed to turn his face slightly as he realized he was staring again. "I remember you said something on the first day we met. At the time, it seemed a little like bragging, but now, I-I think I understand one of the reasons why the Nāga are revered as gods."

He glanced at her expression to see if she was offended, but she had a shy but stunningly white smile on her face as she allowed her eyes to roam down his body. All he could do was watch her as he was trapped by her smile.

"Kali is sleeping. I have healed her open wounds, but she is badly scarred," Mahati said.

Henry nodded, "I can help with that. If I can get Eleanor King's help, it will be even better."

Mahati nodded distractedly. "Have I mentioned that Wild Magic isn't toxic to me?" she said, her cheeks becoming a delightful shade of deep red.

She was so intensely lovely he was having trouble focusing on what she was saying. Then it clicked. "What? How?"

She flashed another smile as she inched closer. "It sounds like a boast when I say Nāga are magic, but there is a significant difference in how we channel magic through our bodies. It's what makes our offensive capabilities so much stronger." She slipped a little closer again.

"I lost my glamor in the Skyfall Event. The Wild Magic burned out the Fae glamor. I created a new channel within me where I could absorb and store as much Wild Magic as I could. It's isolated from the old realm magic within me, so I avoid the toxic reaction. I built my own glamor and bound it to the Wild Magic instead of the old realm magic."

"You had less trouble learning how to use Wild Magic than Mab did," Henry acknowledged.

She smiled again, and he struggled to keep from being dazzled. "I learned how to use the Wild Magic by putting myself in your shoes. How would Henry, a gentle and inexperienced conduit, get magic to work. I knew you could work with magic, and that was my answer. You worked with it. You didn't command it."

Henry nodded. "That concept proved impossible for Mab to grasp. Thankfully."

She was at the threshold of the shower now. "Since it's safe, would you, I mean, c-could we?" she asked in a timid voice again, but he knew what she was asking. He nodded. "Y-your glamor? Your Satyr size isn't compatible." She was having trouble speaking as her embarrassment surged.

"Do you have your ideal front and center in your mind?" he asked, and her face reddened beautifully.

She closed her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath, then opened them and nodded with a cute smile on her lips.

He activated his glamor for her, minus his clothes. She immediately looked down.

"Oh!" She glanced back up. "I've never... yours was the first I'd ever seen."

He gave her a curious smile. "Was? You're not talking about now, so when did you see it before?"

She squirmed a little as she looked away, then her eyes dropped to examine his erection once more. "The night of your house warming party. After you were healed, Tish and I carried you back to your bedroom. You were naked but not hard like now. It looks much different! Is that... is that because of me?"

Henry nodded with a little smile. "Should I come out of the shower?"

She smiled and shook her head as she joined him under the spray. She gently turned him to face away, and he tilted his head forward to soak his head. Four hands immediately began to massage shampoo into his long hair. That was a little unusual, but the sensation was entirely pleasant. He sighed as the massage moved to his back, his arms, and his ass. He felt Mahati's amazing breasts pressing against his back and her arms wrapped around to rub the suds over his chest. Her lower arms slid down over his hard stomach muscles, then lower still.

Henry could feel Mahati's excited breath panting against his back as she moved her hands to his cock.

"oh my goodness!" she sighed quietly as her fingers traced the shape of the head then slipped down the shaft. Her touch was gentle, so he wasn't too concerned when she gathered his balls in her fingers and hefted their weight.

Henry tilted his head forward under the spray, rinsing away the shampoo and letting it run from his body as well. Mahati's hands, all of them, went back to assist him with his shower, though her touch remained sensual.

He turned slowly, and she'd raised herself up on her coils to match his eye level. He drank in her finely sculpted features, her expressive eyes, and her sensual mouth he ached to kiss. He could still see some hesitation in her eyes. He could accept that, as a virgin, she was shy and wasn't sure about what to do, but he picked up it might be based on personal insecurities. Her mother was quite overwhelming, he understood.

The room was just a little steamy now, and she was no longer keeping her arms in close to save body heat, so he assumed she was comfortable with that.

"Are you aware of how incredibly beautiful you are?" he asked her as he guided a few strands of her glossy black hair back behind her small ears.

She flashed another smile then gave him a serious look. "There is beauty, and there is attraction. The first is subjective, and the second is tied into so many conditions. I-I believe I have been gifted with a certain level of beauty, measured by the symmetry of my features, the even tone of my complexion, and the fitness of my body, but I'm Nāga, and many do not find that aspect of me beautiful. We spend so much of our time with our true selves hidden away. At the same time, we're immersed in a Human culture which sets such incredibly unrealistic ideals for beauty, I find myself doubting myself and compensating for my differences."

Henry leaned forward and stroked his lips across hers and her breath caught in her chest as she pressed back. He enjoyed the plump softness of her lips and nibbled on them with his as her hands gripped his body to pull him closer. Her breasts squeezed tight against his chest muscles, and she made a sweet sound into their kiss.

His arms went between hers, and his hands caressed her back, one sliding down until it reached the beginnings of her scales. He didn't pull his fingers away but stroked them instead.

She sighed into his kiss then pulled back slightly to look into his eyes.

"You are not repulsed by this."

It wasn't a question, so he just smiled as he shook his head. "Recall that I was also disguised as a Human for most of my life and had no idea I was anything but Human. I wasn't physically impressive in any way and had no self-confidence. The boys I met in school often bullied me, so none of the girls made any indication they were attracted to me or even mildly interested. It wasn't until I began working at VRL that I met people who weren't so tied up with following Human norms for attraction. They looked deeper than the surface. That felt so good!"

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly. She watched him dreamily when he pulled back. "I can honestly say I don't have any preconceived biases for body shape, and I'm most attracted to people who are beautiful on the inside first. Your compassion and strength of character, your sense of justice, and your bravery in pursuing it gets my fires going more than anything! Your physical beauty, all of it, is where the divine makes its presence known."

Mahati pulled him from the shower, shutting off the tap with her tail, and pushed him against the wall as she kissed him deeply. Her tongue was a little wild due to her inexperience, but he quickly guided her efforts with his own, and she trembled in his arms as the kisses slowed down but got exponentially hotter. Her lower set of hands were between their bodies, stroking his cock and pressing it against something. He wasn't sure how her anatomy worked, so he couldn't assist yet.

That something parted, and he was suddenly sliding deep into hot, wet, and soft.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped against his cheek as she broke their kiss.

"Mahati! That feels wonderful!" he sighed as her muscles rippled along his length. He began to draw himself out to start stroking, but she pressed him against the wall, pinning him in place. The internal rippling began to speed up. While her lower half held his still, she placed all four hands on the wall next to him and pushed her torso back from his, arching her body to put more pressure on him. Her body massaged Henry's cock faster and faster. Her eyes were closed in concentration, and a tiny wrinkle appeared between her brows as she licked her lips, a flash of pink across darker skin.

While he couldn't move his lower half, he now had an excellent view of Mahati's gorgeous breasts. He took them in his palms and gently squeezed them, making her gasp and pulse quicker. She had small but very sensitive nipples, and his caressing them was doing the most extraordinary things to her connection to him.

He knew nothing about Nāga physiology, so he wasn't sure if she'd be using these to nurse her child or if they were just for his enjoyment. For all he knew, Nāga laid eggs, and their breasts were ornamental. If that was the case, she'd been blessed with perfect decorations!

Mahati's breathing was becoming rough as their dual efforts were overwhelming her. Henry was racing up on his release as well, and being held still was driving him crazy.

"Henry! Something is... happening!"

"Me too!" he gasped, then lost the ability to speak as his orgasm ripped through his mind. He leaned his head back as stream after stream of cum jetted deep into Mahati's body. He cautiously opened his eyes, but she seemed no worse for it, so he released a massive sigh.

Mahati's expression showed an intense bliss, and she suddenly leaned forward to cling to him once more, and he wrapped his arms around her as well. The internal pulsing slowed and became languorous. She tucked her face into his neck and trembled as waves of small aftershocks rushed through her.

"That was... glorious," she sighed.

Henry grinned. "It was pretty amazing for me too. Not what I'm used to but wonderful just the same."

She pulled back to look at him curiously. "What about it was different?"

He shrugged. "Usually, I get to move a lot more, thrusting in and out and stuff."

Her eyes widened in confusion. "Why would you want to take it out after you got it in? That seems counter-productive!"

He couldn't help but chuckle, which sent pulses through both of them, bringing gasps and squirming from oversensitivity. She pulled his softening cock from her body.

"Oh! That is a very large amount of Wild Magic you gave me!" she sighed.

He looked at her nervously. "Are you okay? Are you sure it's safe?"

She flashed a white smile at him and nodded. "Yes. I just feel like I might be able to power Manhattan for a night."

Henry smiled as they began to dry themselves off. He leaned in and took another kiss from her soft mouth. "Mmm... goddess lips."

She gave him a playful little slap on the arm, but her eyes were twinkling.

"I'm going to head home to keep an eye on Kali tonight. If you'd like to come over tomorrow to help her, that would be welcome." He nodded then she looked at him seriously. "I trust you can refrain from public displays of affection in the workplace?"

He blinked at her in surprise. "Have you ever seen me do that with others there?"

She opened her mouth then realized the things she'd witnessed were all instigated by the women. "No... no, I haven't."