All Comments on 'Satyr Play 04 Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn two stories in one week thanks 5 stars like usual

Adequate07Adequate07over 1 year ago

First to comment bitches. Thank you BRedstone. Been checking every day since you announced this to see if it was published 😊😊

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Other than the couple of times where you slipped up with names, (ie, he was standing outside of Sigrid's door, and had left Camila and Sigrid with kisses. Should have been he had left Camila and *Marisa*) this was a good one. I especially liked Fenris getting bitch-slapped around by 2 Valkyrie toddlers.

MehntalityMehntalityover 1 year ago

I don't think I have ever anticipated a stories release on this website as much as this one and I was not disappointed. Thank you for continuing Henry Gables story for us, it was a fantastic read. General Cranes story arc was great, the Valkyries were wonderfully chaotic and complex as well. I kept waivering between hating them and loving them throughout. So glad we finally got to see him get together with Steph (which was teased in the previous part) and actual scenes with the twins instead of the teasing skip overs. Seeing him with Marisa again was also a treat. (Though not giving us the details of the mother/daughter threesome at the end was irritating!)

-

That said, how could you not include Henry finally getting together with Dayshia and Lorelai?? I mean, come on! Is there really a reason to keep us hanging on them? I also thought not having him at least acknowledge his Valkyrie children when he was restored was a bit cold.

-

Though other than those grievances, I loved this installment and am steeling myself up for the likely long-ass wait before we get to see anymore from the world of Henry Gable. (Which we obviously will get at some point...the big bad demon got away with the reliquary after all...) 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there going to be more!?!?! I know you left it opened with the reliquary being taken by the enforcer and it had some of the evil energy still in it! I’ve been updating your lit page nonstop since you posted that you submitted it for publication on Twitter but I have to know if there will be more!!!!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

When I saw this posted, I said 'Yesiree Bob' out loud. I don't think I've ever said that in my life before now. I then read it in one sitting. Enjoyed it a great deal, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never disappoint. Wow

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Oh! You're a sneaky one B.R! I just remembered our favourite Niaid's name is Reichenbach, and that's the name of the falls where Holmes and Moriarty fought!

Love it when one of your references jumps out at me a while later.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

As usual, you knock it out of the park

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epic, and fantastic. It seems that you have learned a lesson and didn’t leave Henry like you left Bron.

5*

~Spiny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Damn dude

I...WE have been waiting for this for a long time and you didn't disappoint. I sincerely hope this is not the last we've heard from this storyline. Excellent as always.

BigYin1981

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an epic!

Read it in one sitting, yet I don't regret the loss of sleep

A bit sad that we saw him see Celeste but not Ylva or Stanley, and the grown up versions of the Valkyrie twins wouldve been amazing to see

Regardless, I can't wait to see the entire works listed on Amazon for me to buy

BurntRedstone, you've done it again. Thankyou for taking me on this amazing journey

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS for the best Author I've had the privilege to thoroughly enjoy every one of your stories. All 65 five star stories. No other has accomplish this at Literotica! What a wonderful and beautiful story and I was just thinking about this story and how Henry would advance until he ruled the Universe, lol Thank you! Thank you, thank you! Your the best BurntRedStone, the best.

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

Okay, my eyes are weary and I finished, and now looking for my next BR fix. Great story and what treat to have Henry and the Woodknot series come out almost back to back. I love all of the characters. Sorry we didn’t have the scene where Camilla in full claws and tail is kicking some demon but. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, I'm pretty sure this is the first time Henry has done anal in the entire story and he now does it multiple times. Am I wrong?

nneppsnneppsover 1 year ago

Absolutely a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The biggest downside to this story - Literotica is limited to 5 stars. After starting this i now have work in 4 hours because it is such a satisfying story.

AManBaby123AManBaby123over 1 year ago

5 stars. Loved the series and the world building. Now i just want an installment with them relaxing and settling into family life. Also ever since Ed showed up in Ben's story, i keep wanting Henry to somehow crossover to Jacks world through magic

lincolnleolincolnleoover 1 year ago

you Sir, are a true artist. I am humbled that you are willing to share your talents with the world we love

mfredbirdmfredbirdover 1 year ago

FAHK YOUUU! I'm not crying! You're crying! Shit up.

5 Stars

Tale_HunterTale_Hunterover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. Loved the whole series and can only wish for more, after all one big demon did escape with the reliquary and who knows if it contains any dark energy.

Wish I could give you ten stars but five will have to suffice.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Oh wow, even super / magically powered, Henry still had major problems, ... but now he is down to just a few minor bad guys with grudges. ... so, FIVE freaking STARS, ... AGAIN! and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sharing your awesome talent with us, .... just another great story! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to more. Hopefully some more of the Shepherd saga please (the best of all your great story's).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. So well crafted and narrated. Great work.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Magnificent. A real tour-de-force., Thank you.

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

An excellent yarn. Intrigue, action, and yet not everyone gets out alive, so, not too Disney.

On the other hand Henry's continual ability to open 'tears' to Eden smacks somewhat of the "and in one bound he was free" contrived plot escapes. Something you might give a thought to in future.

Nevertheless, good writing, great characters, intricate and devious plotlines and I look forward to your next posting with anticipation. Thank you for your amazing toil on our behalf.

EJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice serries, 5 star as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BurntRedstone, thanks so much for giving the people such a great story for free! This was a big book size! BurntRedstone is one of my favorite authors. His strength is storytelling, even though at times you just have to go with it. The Satyr series focuses strongly on the story. Even though Henry is constantly having sex, details are often not provided. Still, sex scenes are a strong point of BurntRedstone too, and if that is what you want, check out the early books of the Ben Shepherd series.

The author actually addressed a lot of my questions/requests (Meixu, twins, etc.) to one degree or another in this part of the Satyr series. Thanks for being responsive to the commenters. This submission basically ties a bow on the series. However, it is like the finale of Season 1. The author left many story arcs that he can continue when he desires.

Below may contain spoilers if you actually read comments before reading the story.

I liked that Henry finally embraced his magic at the very end, when before he continuously professed that he would rather just nurse his computers. I liked that he stood up to Baba and said the magic is mine, and you’re not taking it. I liked that Veronica is beautiful now. I liked the cat with the canary (Pixie) in her mouth. I liked Sigrid's children teaming up as might warriors at 10 days of age. (Hey, it's fantasy; so, Valkyries can be that way if the author says so.)

From the story, I think Henry's magical power exceeds Baba. Maybe his strategic ability is comparable, but probably not. His ruthlessness does not come close to Baba, and that would probably be the determining factor if they fought. I think Baba would kill him, after all she was trying to stab him with her scissors. I doubt that Henry would kill her unless he knew that was the only way to stop her from killing someone that he loved.

It is interesting that both Hilda and Baba are basically hard to be around. Hilda is just arrogant and belligerent. Baba is still close to evil as far as I’m concerned. I don’t think all that she did for Henry was in his best interest – including trying to stab him with scissors.

I did have some questions. Why did Henry not just share some blood to upgrade folks like he did with Roy and the vampires? Knowing how much Henry cares about kids and Celeste in particular, I wonder why he did not go visiting Sigrid – and his children – as his first stop after the all-there Henry satisfied Tish and the twins. The Cupid’s arrow method of killing evil gods in another dimension was cute. As I recall, he spent some time early (maybe as Stanley?) with Roy to learn to fight. If he is not interested in learning to fight, why doesn’t he keep Sigrid by his side, or at least the twins, as he is a trouble magnet? He used the Fires of Modor (Eden’s lava pits) to destroy Mab’s relic dagger and even Baba’s relic magic scissor tips. Why can’t he use them to destroy the fists of even the heads of other opponents?

RoughRoad85RoughRoad85over 1 year ago

Amazing story as always, I laughed, I cried, and believed it was going to be a happily ever after only to be pleasantly surprised.

WayPast21WayPast21over 1 year ago

Wonderful. Thank you! Kinda makes me want a couple of sexy, trouble-free chapters to bask in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was way too short. A couple hundred more pages would have been better. I love reading your stuff. As always 5*

Dave

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

OH MY GOSH absolutly 1 of the very best stories i have read. I am hoping n begging this is not the end ? N hoping the next instalment comes quicker. Thanks for all ur hard work n time writing this. Pls kno it was immensly enjoyed n appreciated.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I so much enjoyed this story ! You sir are a remarkable writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful, totally worth the wait! I hope we see more of Henry!

DagdajonesDagdajonesover 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoy your creations so much. I’ve lived a long, full, rich life and you are without a doubt one of my all time favorite authors. Again THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neat. Kinda sad this got wrapped up right after the big fight. Would have been nice to just follow Henry along for a while in the peaceful times, get some nice stories instead of constant war. Oh well. Not too badly written which is always nice to find on lit. Needs editing, but that costs time or money so I get it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great, wonderful read! Thank-you so much for this. Looking forward to Henry & Families’ next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to stick the ending! everything! So neatly not tied up. All the major plot lines touched and brought to almost end and then left in a satisfying place. Another loving party on the way, Major baddies termed and just enough minor ones left that there will be minor issues in the future. Just until the author finds a way to bring it all to head in another major manuscript. Very well done thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Worth both the long wait and the long story. 5/5. Just awesome, as always.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 1 year ago

AWESOME STORY!!! such wonderful detail! everything about Henry is just so....HENRY! keep up the good work, and thanks for putting out such fun and uniquely interesting stories. Just re-read a few of your stories in prep for this. Worth the time to do so.

At the end, on the last page, a couple of typos you might want to just adjust....which in the bigger scheme of things, if there are 2 typos in 39 pages, it's like .00005%! lol. And amounts to almost nothing. But still, just FYI:

"There was a SENT that wasn't supposed to be here." should be SCENT. which you then confirm in the next line when you write: "Her hackles rose, and she took the SCENT again to confirm. It was upwind!"

And later then as Henry appears to Minkah, you write: "Minkah sat in the sand as the impossible walked toward HIM." I think you meant: HER. referring to Henry walked towards Minkah.

In any case, not a criticism, just pointing out an option for cleaning up.

GREAT JOB, BRS! Thanks.

elu69elu69over 1 year ago

Just binge-read the entire series! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully we will be getting more installments of the Saytr Play series and this was just a Season 4 wrapup. There are several hanging plot threads and teases we need resolved...

- The Japanese Spirit Combine was confirmed to have been involved in two attempts on Henry's life: The Nekomata and sending Yuko after him! Why?

- The enforcer demon escaped with the dark magic reliquary

- Who are the good entities that helped Henry?

- His child with Yuko (and Steph) (and presumably his second child with Tish)

- Significance of his Valkyrie son

- His unconsummated relationships with Lorelei and Dayshia

I personally would love to see the next chapter begin like 5 years later so we can see his kids growing up and how his relationships have matured.

Always a 5 Star effort from BurntRedstone...

alsithalsithover 1 year ago

Awesome as always my guess author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for coming back and wrapping up this story. Definitely one of my favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really do not understand why everyone hypes up this story so much in the comments, from the very first chapter I knew it was a little bad but I kept reading thinking it was gonna be great until the very next chapter the introduction of nate just completely kills the story for me and at the end of the chapter I thought "damn what the fuck was that? Is this how its going to be in the future chapters?" And yup it got so much worse! I absolutely loved the ed story and the wood knot warrior but this one is all over the place with horrible relationships and shallow interactions, it honestly hurt how forgettable some characters ended up becoming when they were build up to be the center of attention, glad I stopped at the introduction of nate cause that completely showcased how this story was gonna play out honestly this was so bad and hopefully you continue to write better stories like eds and the wood knot warrior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic conclusion. With the possibility of another book eventually. Thanks for this highly engaging world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I seem to be one of the few people that point out logic gaps in the stories or provide critical feedback, so I was surprised that someone (Anonymous, 18 hours ago) was so critical of BurntRedstone's work! Even so, I try to present my feedback in a positive fashion. It just goes to show that not every book (or series) will please everyone. While I understand the poster's points - I thought Nate was a logic gap and I also felt the interactions sometimes seemed shallow (I was left wondering about the depth of their emotional connections); still, I didn't think the story is good. I also think the author made some efforts to right the ship, so to speak. I do appreciate his efforts in writing the series. I have enjoyed almost everything that he has written. (The Jack series seemed to start off with a man fu*king a sentient sheep or something... that was a turn off for me with that series.) I encourage the poster to check out the author's other works because more than Ed and Woodknot are good! I last only a few paragraphs with some Literotica submissions from other authors. While no author is perfect (not even Stephen King, Raymond E. Feist, Christine Feehan, and so on), BurntRedstone is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darn, I need an editor: 'I didn't think the story is good.' should be 'I DID think the story is good'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I respect constructive criticism but people commenting about how bad a story is when they start their tirade with "I stopped reading 4 stories ago when this bad character was introduced" is pathetic.

"OMG that was a terrible book!"

"What didn't you like about it?"

"Everything was bad....all the parts!"

"Did you even read it?"

"No, I'm just pretty sure it would be terrible so I'm letting everyone know!"

"..."

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Thank you thank you Thank you for sharing

IM honored lucky stunned and trying to express my gratitude ….. this is definitely a MASTERPIECE ….. don’t there to start or end with, picking monologues or dialogues or wisdom or else, enchanting ….. and the essence LOVE to fight the evil absolutely spotless …… this tale was so extraordinary wonderful reading page py page and feeling drawn into it deeper and deeper ..".. so here the ultimate question “please don’t let it end NOW!” ….. we have some loose ends or just following the families business packed in LOVE would easily fill another 40 pages tale WITH YOUR EXTREME OUTSTANDING WRITING TALENT …. So yes please use your magic pen for 10 more chapters …… grin i know this may one chapter over the top, so nine is nice

Thank you again and im truly satisfied with your gift

And even ten stars not honoring this tale ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💝

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 1 year ago

I will have to disagree with the neigh sayers, I thought the story was great. Whenever I can skip most of the sexy parts and the story still in interesting, I consider it a good story. I think that Henry's story was great, it is still second to Ben Shepard's tale, so that one is 10 stars out of 5, this one is still 8 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent work, I really appreciate the escapism of this fantastic, fantasy series.

Please keep it going. Thank You.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

A wonderful conclusion the story. I do hope there is more to come with Henry and friends but I can only imagine the amount of time involved.

Thank you for writing

kapakakapakaabout 1 year ago

Excellent ending, I enjoyed enormously reading again the whole thing from the beginning.

Thank You for all the enjoyable hours spent in your universes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you very much for finishing this story!!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely pause point! I look forward to a new book next year! I always enjoy your epic tales and this was a special one, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done! You remain one of the best writers on this site. A satisfying ending to the tale - You've managed to wrap things up in a way that Henry's story could end here (though I sincerely hope not!), but left enough potential conflict (the missing reliquary and demon, the mysterious .... angels?, the sudden appearance of the Vatican, and Baba herself) that it seems there is room for another story in this world.

My only real quibble is the question of how Baba still has powers if she became fully human before she died? And is she the only ghost we'll see in this world?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another Great Story, Thanks! I truly enjoy your work. I just wish you could produce it faster, while maintaining the quality. Hope there are more additions to this story as well as Shepherd and Century Traveler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Always enjoy your work!😎👍🏼

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

A great story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. Great story, I've been saving it, waiting for a time where I could read the whole thing without having any interruptions. You're such a good writer, your imagination knows no bounds. Thanks for posting, and I'm hoping there are more adventures ahead for our friend Henry. Thanks!

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 1 year ago

Continues to amaze me the depth of affection I develop for your characters. Your stories are so well crafted and flow so smoothly. Just a joy to read. This Satyr series and the Ben Shepherd series are my favorites.

Geon54Geon54about 1 year ago

Thanks for another terrific story!

Something to consider in any future edits:

(page 3 of 39)

"Will we need to be in the Hudson for the river to assist?" Lorelei nodded. "Shit. You know it's January, right?" the General grumbled.

- Since New Years has yet to happen, maybe change that to "it's ALMOST January" or something more appropriate?

CalisailorCalisailorabout 1 year ago

Sorry - this was too complex for me. Too many characters, and too much history to remember.

Just my opinion, and I love your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great piece. I particularly appreciate the instances where Henry's mates enjoy find happiness with each other, like the scene with Marisa and Lorelei.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed all the parts. May be you can write the next parts too. I will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously could be made into a trilogy of movies without all the sex. (Sex scenes were great for here though) Great writing

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 1 year ago

I've got to agree with the comments about too many characters. It's hard to get invested in any of the relationships because the narrative jumps around between them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely incredible story. I have spent the past week reading it all. I couldn't put it down.

Than you for the wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now maybe i can get back to work! I cannot imagine the work you put into this epic. But I am grateful.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

Oh man. One of the most epic series on Literotica, and one that really helps demonstrate part of why I use a script to combine the entries from such series' into a single, searchable, html file. What a frigging amazing, delightful story. I'm not sure how it can continue, especially with the evil intelligences neutralized the way Henry appears to have done, but I still wish it would. I could happily spend another 700k+ words in this world, with these characters! (From part one to here, it's about 733k words) I reread the whole thing with each new entry, and I always enjoy it!

|

Absolutely loved the way Henry told his Baba he'd paid his dues for the magic, and (crucially...lol) he'd get his hug someday. Beautiful. How I can feel affection for a character that engineered and arranged the things and awful events she did, I don't know, but I do.

|

I take it back. There *is* more to explore! I want to learn/read more about Gordon and his experiences as a new dragon! And why the lightning strike zone has such sharp energy! And...and... Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I've enjoyed all your writings, you deserve more stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need another story of this series

SeanGregorySeanGregoryabout 1 year ago

Holy crap!!! I could really have used some sleep last night but I couldn't stop once I started reading! This may have been the best epic I've read since Tolkien! At least as good as Jim Butcher or Eric Asher! I don't know whether to expect further adventures or if this was the finale but I have truly enjoyed what you've published.

xtrail65xtrail6512 months ago

This was such a wonderful series, I agree I could read another 700k words to further this story.

So well done, character development was second to none and the story….words fail me.

Best I have ever read.

RK52RK5212 months ago

Fabulous story. Please continue. FIVE STARS. Absolutely love it. Thank you.

PaganrelicPaganrelic12 months ago

Absolutely epic story. I loved the concept and the characters were really well crafted. Considering that this genre is not my usual choice, I'm very impressed, that I became hooked and so invested in the story, as to literally starve myself, rather than stop to eat. Bravo, I'm now off to have a sandwich. Cheers.

Archangel_MArchangel_M12 months ago

You're always at your best with sci-fi and fantasy, at least in my humble opinion. <3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's hilarious that the score of this thing actually goes up whenever it drops out of first place. Keep working the polls, burntredstone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one of those stories you never want to end. Hell of a fine job writing this

Bluesea00Bluesea0011 months ago

great story. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad I decided to read it again. Last time the last chunk didn't exist. Wonderful story telling, characters, action, etc.

LMJ

Irenae21Irenae2110 months ago

I want a post post epilogue. Baba is Alive!!!!! I'm so happy. She must come meet the grandbabies, she can have a visitors cottage behind the mansion. So proud of the twins. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reread 39 pages of awesome, thanks burntredstone! I'll keep checking back for new stories, I've enjoyed your writing

RamazaRamaza9 months ago

This was my fourth or fifth read through, and I’m still hoping for more adventures for Henry and his friends, there is so much unfinished in this story, that there could easily be three or more installs in the future.

Thank you for sharing your work with us, looking forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome, so involved and complex. You BR are a master at writing stories. Your stories have stories within and they are so involved and complex that they keep us reading and wanting more. May you keep entertaining us for a very long time.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer19849 months ago

Absolutely brilliant read. Really want there to be more though, as their seems to be some unanswered questions and enemies that need finishing off.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

.... and a little Love can perform Miracles, .... damn fine story, thank you, .... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

... you have fashioned a couple of brand-new worlds, ... the one that WAS most like our world is now a place where Magic has taken up its place next to Science, ... which does (please want to) give you loads of room for more stories, ... and you know that your crazed fans are shakily / wobbly awaiting a new Henry Gable installment, .... and I too think that would be f***ing Awesome, ... I hope your muse agrees, ... ;-) ttfn

servant111servant1118 months ago

Fine story that is joust about perfect. You are one of the all time best authors I have encountered doting the past 60 months rs of reading. The realities you have shaped here are complex and satisfying. Overall I do detect som similarities to the Hellboy stories but your inventions are fresh and your dialogue and characterization are masterfully done.

Please keep this metanarrative going as it is just too rich to abandon.

5 stars

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Noooooooo! I can't be over! What am I going to do now? How does an Author top this story, damn what a story! I guess for now I will get caught up with my follows stories and then get back to Burnt Red Stone for more of his Amazing stories. Thank you BRS, you are an Amazing Author and second to None here. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Spar87Spar877 months ago

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful series with us. The characters became real and the storyline was fascinating. You have an amazing imagination and expert skill in telling a story. I didn’t want it to end.

xtrail65xtrail656 months ago

@RanDog025 I agree such a fantastic series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliant story. I've read this a few times and l'd love to read a follow up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Satyr Play Series Info