All Comments on 'Satyrday Morning Pt. 01'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
James7594James7594almost 3 years ago

Not sure how much I like Anaya, though I do kind of understand where she is coming from before the bracelet influence. That said, I really like the premise of it and I hope you take a nicer path when you explain the real power of the artifact rather than the more common domination path. Based on your other stories that I have read and enjoyed (a lot), I truly think this might turn out to be a Gem. Also, the Incest path is very intriguing, especially the vaguely mentioned sister who might be coming into the picture soon for the dinner. And who might be the mysterious woman, I am curious!

Can't wait to read more!

nycreadernycreaderalmost 3 years ago

Reply to "James7594":

From the title of this series, the accent which sounds to Owen Balkan Slavic or Greek, the mention of "the God", and the allusion to the (attackers, or satyrs themselves?) moving as if on goats' feet, I take it that Phoebe has a connection to ancient Greek beliefs about satyrs. (I would look forward to her explaining this (and the bracelet) -- I hope, though -- in this series.)

"Glaze72": Nice (although I'm squeamish myself about incest) : I hope to see where you go with this (and if Owen decides to remove the bracelet at some point).

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when I speak up at Literotica (& one other similar site) ) .

nycreadernycreaderalmost 3 years ago

PS: (after re-reading the conversation with Owen's sister) : I didn't realize that the bracelet may also have an effect via telephone connections: interesting (and I'm wondering if that would happen if Owen speaks to men (which would move the story in 1 or more different directions...) .

(Also, if this is to be a "Saga", maybe "Novels & Novellas" would be a better category??

E./"nycreader".

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Hell Yes

This is looking like a fantastic series, please don't stop. I think the incest twist could be spectacular and am curious if he will turn into a state of just have the side effects of a saytr,. Either way I'm very excited to see it.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 3 years ago

Nice start. Your characters had a lot of... character! Never got boring. Great job.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Good start. While the ec classification worked out in the end I am concerned about the effect the bracelet is havng on his Mom and, possibly, sister. Hope he realises what it is and what it's causing so he can control it somehow. Like the way the characters are being developed. Looking forward to next chapter.

Glaze72Glaze72almost 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone is enjoying this story, and would like to get the full, 3-volume anthology, you can find it under the title "Satyr Day," either on Smashwords or on my own personal website (alanachurch.com).

Glaze72Glaze72almost 3 years agoAuthor

Not to belabor the point, but if anyone would like FREE audiobook versions of this book (and others!), you can go HERE. All you need is a valid e-mail address, and you can get my audiobooks for free.

https://audiobooksunleashed.com/author-tax/alana-church/

WestfjordianWestfjordianalmost 3 years ago

I liked this alot! Fantastic start.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAAA+++++

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

Like your story. And even more because you don't eternally ramble about creamy white skin, sky blue eyes and strawberry blond locks. There's nothing wrong with those, btw, once in a while, but they're so ubiquitous on this site i'm totally fed up with 'em. Tx for having some (better) taste, IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...