Satyrday Morning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off," she ordered, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the floor. She ran her hands over the skin of his chest, emitting a low, sultry growl.

"Do you know," she asked conversationally, licking his nipples, "how much I despise Indian men? Dad brings them through our house every Sunday afternoon, hoping that I will see the light and marry a nice man named Sanjay or Deepak. And all I want is this," she continued, tongue tracing a long path from his navel from his neck. "Tan skin and clean sweat and a nice hard cock."

She undid his belt and opened up his slacks. One hand reached deep into his pants and curled around his hard, pulsing organ. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh." Her other hand pushed his pants down to his knees. He could see his cock jutting upward obscenely inside his boxers, a dark spot of moisture staining the front. She released his rod and knelt, pulling his boxers down, hands gliding long the sparse black hair of his legs. "Oh my!" She bent her head and kissed the tip, then delicately licked the head.

"Anaya," Owen said.

"Mmmhmmm?" she answered, her mouth circling his bulb. She raised her head and met his eyes, still bobbing softly on his dick. Her tongue licked wickedly on the underside of his shaft as she winked at him.

He tried to gather his thoughts. "Anaya, this isn't a good idea."

"You're right," she replied, a long tendril of moisture glistening lewdly, connecting her chin with his shaft. "It's not a good idea. It's an awesome idea. We should have done this years ago." She patted his cock tenderly. "Is it swollen, darling? Let Anaya make it better for you."

"Well, it is a little thicker than it usually is," he said consideringly as she bent to her work again. "And maybe even a bit longer." She moaned appreciatively and he shook his head. "But dammit, that's not what I was talking about. The rest of the crew will be here soon!"

Anaya'a eyes widened in shock. She sprang to her feet, Owen's thick phallus slapping lewdly against his belly. "You're right. I can't believe I didn't think about that. This means one thing."

"What?" he asked weakly, balls aching with the force of his passion.

"We're going to have to hurry." She pulled off her visor and threw it onto the desk, kicking off her shoes at the same time. She turned around and skinned out of her black slacks, taking care to bend over so Owen could see the lips of her cleft pushing against the damp black lace of her panties. She pulled the office chair out and pointed to Owen.

"Sit."

He sat.

"Good," she cooed approvingly. She pulled off his shoes and yanked his khakis off, tossing them to one side. She rubbed her soft cheek lovingly against his cock, her thick black hair hiding her face from view. She looked up at him.

"We'll do the rest later. Dinner and a movie and foreplay and oral and candles and toys," she smiled at his stunned expression. "But right now I want to fuck." She turned around to pull off her panties and Owen grabbed the sleek curves of her hips in his hands, nose and chin pressing against the blunt knobs of her spine as he kissed her back.

"No time, Owen,"she growled, spinning in his grasp. She knelt on the chair, her legs straddling him, her bra-held breasts on a level with his wide eyes. "Right now you have one job."

"What's that?" he asked, head spinning with the events of the last few minutes.

She ran her hand down her stomach to her nether lips, then back up. "To get me wet enough so when you slide that lovely dick of yours inside me, the only thing that I scream will be your name." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, cups falling away to expose her beautiful breasts, brown flesh capped by nipples so dark as to be almost black.

He raised his head up and caught her mouth as it descended on his, ready now for her passion, and moaned into her mouth as he finally experienced what he had long imagined. His hands rose and cupped her breasts, fingers gently kneading, then ran softly down the sleek flesh of her flanks until he reached the sweet curves of her ass. He stroked the downy recesses of her cleft, then reached lower, fingertips brushing her innermost folds while his head bent and captured a chocolate nipple between his questing lips.

Keening softly, Anaya let her head fall back, and her hips rocked forward in response to his touch, her slickened wetness grazing the tip of his head. Her mouth fell open and she held herself there, her hot bud tracing circles of passion on the firm flesh of his glans. She could feel her climax mounting, the tension building in the pit of her stomach, her groin. Below, Owen took a breast into his mouth and sucked gently, the tip of his tongue dancing on her aching peaks.

"Owen, I'm going to take you now," she murmured, voice low and loving. At his gasped assent, she spread her legs and lowered her soaking sheath over his rigid phallus, gasping as he entered her, his hands pressing urgently into the base of her spine, his mouth nuzzling the soft skin of her breasts.

"Oh. Oh God!" he moaned as she stopped, their groins locked against each other, and his arms were hard around his waist as he pressed his cheek into the warm skin of her neck.

"Poor boy," she said, rocking gently against him, the walls of her vagina rippling around his shaft. "How long has it been?"

"Mmmm," he said, turning his head to suckle a nipple, and she fisted her hands in his hair and arched her back into his mouth, whimpering at the delightful feelings he woke in her. "Five or six inches, maybe, though I never bothered to measure. Seems to be more, now."

She snorted laughter and batted at his head, now pumping with her hips, the delightful friction of his cock inside her making her thighs quiver; tipping up his mouth so she could kiss him again, the tips of her breasts tracing patterns of fire in the skin of his chest.

"Not that, you goof," she panted, the muscles of her belly starting to clench. "How long since you were with a woman?"

"Oh, that." he nodded solemnly. He grimaced. "Over a year. But I'm better now."

"You certainly are," she breathed. "Oh, Owen! I'm getting close."

Her strokes sped, her hips rising and falling more rapidly. All the tension in her body flowed into her molten core, then exploded in a violent series of quaking spasms. The velvet walls of her sex closed around his cock, holding it in the sweetest of prisons.

Just as she started to come down from her climax she felt a low growl in Owen's chest. Looking at his face, she saw his eyes focus inward and felt his cock expand inside her. His hands cupped her buttocks and with an explosive movement he leapt out of the chair, carrying her with him. Reflexively her arms wrapped around his neck as he braced her against the wall and thrust violently into her lava-hot sheath, his mouth mauling her tender breast, forcing her into a second crashing orgasm as she felt him scald her womb with burst after burst of his seed.

* * * * *

"God damn," Anaya said. They were sitting side-by-side on the floor of the office, littered with discarded clothes and underwear. "Why the hell didn't you tell me you could fuck like that, Owen?" She wiped her crotch with a tissue.

Owen was breathing heavily, his mouth slack. "It was never like that before. Not for me. Not ever." He looked at his hand, lying pale against the dark skin of her thigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't ask. I should have worn a condom."

"And where would you have gotten it from, you dope?" she smiled. "It's not like we had time for you to run to the drugstore and back. Don't worry about it," she said, placing a hand on his cheek tenderly. "I'm on the pill. You can't give me a baby." She stood and began to put her clothes back on, pausing to stuff her panties in her purse. Owen joined her, shaking the dust off his shirt and slipping it over his head.

He sighed as he watched her cover her sexy body with her blouse and slacks. She caught his eye and smiled.

"Why did the undies go in the purse?" he asked.

She came over and hugged him, hands caressing the lines of his body from neck to thighs. She whispered hotly into his ear.

"Because all day I am going to feel our juice trickling out of my pussy, running down my legs. It's going to feel so hot, Owen."

"Aren't you worried about it, you know, showing?"

She grinned at him provocatively.

"I'm wearing black slacks. The stain won't show. My hot little pussy lips will be sliding over each other, and I'll be able to smell you on me. And my nips will be all tight and pointy and hard, and that will make me even wetter. And do you have any idea how good a good pair of slacks feels on the bare skin of your ass?" She shivered sensually and backed him into the corner, kissing him deeply, her teeth nipping at his lips.

"It's a good thing for you that you have that meal with your mom and sister, or I would take you home and ride your sweet ass ragged." She cocked an eye at the clock. "Ten fifty-two. We better get out there."

They went into the kitchen just as cars started to pull into the lot. Lily, a young black woman, was the first inside. She shook her head when she saw Owen and Anaya.

"You two were here last night when I went home, and you're here when I show up. You're not dead yet. You oughta learn how to relax and have some fun."

Owen nodded at her as he removed the phones from night service.

"You're absolutely right, Lily," he said, hearing muffled giggles coming from Anaya's direction. One of the phones started to ring and he picked it up.

"Mama Juliana's, Owen speaking. How can I help you?"