Satyrical

Story Info
James and Natalie adjust to their differences.
2.9k words
3
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Date

I was sitting on the couch at my supermodel girlfriend's place, one arm around her as she leaned into me. My other hand had just pushed her top up, exposing a lovely boob. The credits for the romantic comedy were scrolling as I moved my lips down to suck on her large, dark aureola. Natalie's breasts were between a C and D cup and, like the rest of her flawless skin, the color of dark caramel. Her nipple and my cock quickly became rock-hard. I broke off to kiss her luscious lips, then cocked my head toward the hall. Her dark eyes were glowing as she stood up to take me by the hand. I took a moment to admire her face (which graced magazine covers, billboards and TV ads), masses of brown curls, narrow waist and curvy hips (much shapelier than usual for a model), and her long, sexy legs that seemed take up most of her 5'10" frame.

I stood up, towering over her at 6'6", and she led me to the bedroom. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her long, lovely fingers through the short, blonde curls on my chest. I pulled her top off over her head and lifted each of her magnificent boobs for a quick kiss and suck. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers and I pulled down her skirt; we each stepped out of those. We were barefoot, having kicked off our shoes before the movie. Last came our underwear; she gazed at my impressive erection while her shaved pussy mesmerized me.

Climbing onto the bed on top of the duvet, she took about half of my tool in her lovely mouth, licking and sucking it while her hands stroked the shaft and played with my balls. I ran my hands over her boobs and back, then moaned as I reach my climax and began spurting. She swallowed the first couple of spurts, then pulled her mouth back while continuing to milk me. I shot rope after rope onto her face, neck and chest. She scooped some of it up to feed to me, then I licked her clean.

Next she lay back on the bed, bent her legs up and spread them. I scooted down and buried my face in her snatch to lick and suck her large pink cunt lips and little brown clit. As she began to moan my cock hardened so I moved into position and drove it into her wet, hot, eager pussy. She gasped and shuddered; I fucked her rapidly. She began screaming in ecstasy and had several orgasms before I erupted again. Her pussy clamped tight and milked me as I flooded her love canal with my spunk.

As soon as I finished spurting I pulled out and reached a hand in to scoop out some of the mixed cock and pussy juices. My cock quickly hardened again as I rubbed the mixture over her bunghole She trembled in anticipation; I put my cock head in position, grabbed her hips and shoved. She gasped but I slid in all the way. Her ass seemed even tighter than her pussy; I stroked slowly at first, then speeded up to keep pace with her moans. She screamed again as an orgasm ripped through her; that triggered my own climax and I filled her third orifice.

We both got up to clean ourselves off; I changed the cover on the duvet and we cuddled up to go to sleep a little before midnight. Around four I woke up and took her doggie style. When her alarm went off at seven she gave me another blow job, then started her shower. Naturally I joined her for a warm watery fuck, dried her off and screwed her again.

She had an all-day photo shoot scheduled at an uptown studio, so we ate breakfast and then she dried and brushed her hair while I took her for another quickie. We both got dressed and I dropped her at the studio before heading back to my place to work. My online business was really taking off; I had resigned from my office job a few months ago and met Natalie not long after.

By eleven-thirty I had taken care of almost everything that seemed urgent, but my cock was rock-hard again and my desire was interfering with my concentration. I drove back to the studio; Natalie insisted on calling a break when I appeared. The photographer looked mildly annoyed but did not voice any objection. We went to Natalie's dressing room where she put me in a chair, unzipped my fly and rode me cowgirl style. The photographer smiled with approval when she returned looking even more ravishing than before. I asked her out to dinner, told her to text me when she was done and then, reluctantly, left. My cock was already hard again and I knew if I hung around I'd be a major nuisance.

I visited an upscale jewelry store and picked out a stunning, two carat diamond solitaire. I picked Natalie up at six and took her back to her place to change, fucking her once each in her pussy and ass before we headed out to dinner. I took her to a very exclusive restaurant. We enjoyed prawns, filet mignon and a bottle of an excellent California wine.

Our meal mostly finished, I gazed into her beautiful eyes, took her lovely hands in mine and said "Natalie..." just as she said "James..." We both laughed, she said "You first" but I insisted "No, you go ahead."

I let go and she took a deep breath: "James, I've been thinking you should try dating other women."

I was stunned! "Natalie, darling, are we breaking up? I was going to ask you to marry me!"

"Oh, that, of course I'll marry you, James, I'm crazy about you!" She gave me her brightest, most dazzling smile.

"But what did you mean about my dating other women?"

"Oh, well, umm, the sex is terrific, but, er, you have a rather large appetite for it..."

"Oh, sorry darling, I think about you all the time and sort of assumed you felt the same way..."

"Yes, yes, I do! It's just rather more than I'm used to..."

"Perhaps I could cut back? Maybe only six or eight times a day?" I smiled at her hopefully.

She blinked, gulped, and replied "Umm, er, well, yes, that would be a start..."

"Oh, even less? I'm not sure how little I could stand, but I could try..."

"Oh no! Don't deny yourself! I just thought if you had a few other girlfriends you might be able to spread yourself around a bit..."

"But you'd still be my number one, right?"

"Oh yes! And you know, of course, that if we have children...er, do you want children?"

"Certainly!"

"Oh, good glad we agree on that!" She smiled again. "Anyway, late in pregnancy I might not be up for any sex at all..."

"Oh my, I never thought about that! Yes, that would be a problem. Well, let me mull over your suggestion."

"Great! I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with, of course..."

"Thanks, darling, I appreciate that. Now as I was about to say..." I got down on one knee, opened a small box and presented the ring to her: "Natalie, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh I'm so happy!" I was bursting with happiness, too, so I called the waiter, paid the bill (leaving a $100 tip) and we strolled hand in hand to the car where I took her to the back seat and filled her mouth, pussy and then ass with my cum. As I began sucking again on her lovely, dark tits to prepare for a fourth round she said "Umm, James, could we go back to your place or mine now?

"Sorry, darling, I was so happy I got carried away..."

"Very flattering, of course." She smiled brilliantly. We both put our clothes in order and moved to the front seat. She stroked my cock while I drove to my place. Remembering her request I limited myself to cumming only twice, er, well, four more times before she called for a ride in the morning.

Engaged & Married

We planned our wedding for nearly a year in the future. It would be a celebrity event; we discussed having a small, private wedding but figured the paparazzi would crash in anyway. In the months leading up to it I experimented with Natalie's suggestion. Many of her friends (married or unmarried), fellow models and relatives (two sisters, a sister-in-law and a youngish aunt) were eager volunteers. I found that if I fucked at least three other women in the course of a day I could (with a little willpower) limit myself to under six, well, no more than six or seven times with Natalie. Of course the variety added some excitement and Natalie was still the sexiest woman I'd ever met but I was pleased to think I was making progress.

The day before the wedding I avoided seeing the bride, of course. Dreading that necessity I'd nailed her a dozen times the night before the day before, reluctantly letting her go a minute before midnight. All that day I fucked every woman I could get alone, including each of the five bridesmaids twice. After the ceremony I pulled her into a side room, screwed her pussy and then shot a load into her mouth before we went to the reception party and dance.

I had insisted we wouldn't keep the guests waiting while some photographer took pictures; instead we had a friend wander around taking unposed shots. I danced with Natalie and numerous other women and every hour or so took one to the side room. Around ten pm we left, swapping cars a couple of times to evade followers, and made it to our wedding night hotel room where we made love another half dozen times. The next morning we jetted away to an undisclosed Pacific island. I renewed my membership in the mile high club several times with Natalie, both stewardesses (it was a private jet) and the female co-pilot.

On our honeymoon I felt I could relax and enjoy married life so I took Natalie 14 or 15 times the first day. When I woke her up around 3 am for another go she said afterwards "Umm, James, there are other women here, if you wouldn't mind, though I realize this is our honeymoon..."

"Sorry, beloved, I'll look around when it's daylight."

"Thanks, husband dear, you're so wonderful to me!" That made me smile and kiss her and, well, I restrained myself. Daylight wasn't too far away.

I got up at six, pulled on shorts, flip-flops and a touristy shirt, and went on the prowl. I came in a night clerk coming off her shift, a concierge waiting to begin hers, and a newlywed whose husband was still in bed. Hey, you snooze you lose! That got me to eight o'clock so I headed back to our cabin. Natalie was stretching and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes; she looked so darn cute I unloaded once in her mouth and then again in her ass.

When I finished she put on a spectacular hot pink bikini, white beach robe, and flip-flops, brushed out her hair, applied a light gloss to her lips and donned dark sunglasses. We headed to the hotel's breakfast room where they had a sumptuous spread of native, Asian and European foods. Her robe displayed plenty of cleavage along with glimpses of her sexy calves and thighs so she got plenty of attention from the male tourists while I chatted up the wives and girlfriends for later.

We had deliberately picked a location few Americans frequented, hoping to escape recognition, but one of the women said "Aren't you that Natalie? From the States?"

We looked at each other for a moment in anguish before Natalie said "Yes, but please, this is our honeymoon. If you text your best friend or mother or sister 'Guess who's here!' the paparazzi will pour in and we'll have to flee elsewhere. Can everybody keep a lid on it?" The men looked at her, the women looked at me, then everyone promised to keep our secret. Natalie rewarded them with thanks and her dazzling smile.

Amazingly, no one spilled the beans and we were able to enjoy the full two weeks in peace. Natalie enjoyed sunbathing for an hour in the morning, then shopping or sight-seeing. After nightfall there would be Polynesian music and dancing. I generally fucked four or five other women and limited myself to seven or eight times a day with Natalie.

Early on our fifth day almost all the male tourists ventured out on a deep-sea fishing expedition; I politely declined and helped myself to a dozen of their women before they returned near nightfall. That day I hit my target of only six times with Natalie. But I'm afraid I overcompensated the next day; after our tenth go she said "Umm, James, I don't mean to fuss or nag..."

"Sorry, beloved, I got carried away again! It's just you're so sexy!"

"I'm glad you think so. You make me feel so desirable! But just a bit sore, I'm afraid."

"Sorry again!" I gave her a hug and a kiss, but of course that made my dick hard so she let me fuck her boobs.

Two weeks after we got back we had not yet moved out of our apartments, though we spent every night together. On a Saturday Natalie woke up sick. She came back from the bathroom with a test strip displaying those two beautiful lines: pregnant! I was so happy I fucked her three times in a row before she started to say "James..."

"I know, I know, but I'm so happy! We're going to have a baby!" Her smile could've lit up Manhattan.

A few days later she closed on a sprawling estate in Westchester County. There were acres of lawn, garden, meadow and woods; there were ten bedrooms in the main house and a half a dozen two, three or four-bedroom cabins. There was a heated pool, tennis courts, horse stables and two ponds.

While Natalie paid for the property, I hired the staff, which grew to include a dozen women. Most were graduates of prestigious colleges and divided their time between working online for my company, tending to their duties at the estate and, of course, getting fucked by yours truly. As we settled into our life there a typical day for me might proceed:

Wake up at three am, fuck the housekeeper, a striking redhead who handles customer care issues online. Go back to bed.

Get up at six, check on the horse grooms (a pair of buxom blondes), fuck one or both. Take a horse out for a gallop. Fuck one of the lawngirls in her cabin. One of these has chestnut-brown hair, white skin in the winter, deeply tanned in the summer; she excels at online research. Another is Chinese with delicate features, raven-black hair and amazing facility with numbers.

Return to the master bedroom, wake Natalie up for a fuck or two. Eat breakfast with Natalie, the children, and several members of the staff, taking one aside afterwards.

Join Natalie in the shower and/or dry her off afterwards. Fuck her in either or both cases. Natalie dresses and leaves for a photo shoot, one of the grooms or other staff member acting as chauffeur.

Spend the rest of the morning online. Take a break around noon. Check with the handygirl about maintenance issues; she's a tall, pretty strawberry blonde who scouts the web for new products we might be interested in carrying. Perform appropriate maintenance on the handygirl.

Head to the dining room for lunch with the kids and whoever else. It should be noted that we don't have a specific cook; almost all the women (including Natalie) enjoy cooking, and I'm pretty good at grilling. A weekly calendar is posted and everyone signs up for what meals they'll prepare. The housekeeper, backed up and assisted by one of the gardeners, orders groceries for delivery, usually on Tuesdays and Fridays. If I'm home when the groceries arrive I'll help with the carrying in and stowing away and then take one of the women aside to fuck. Life away from the city was pleasant and relaxed!

Celebration

One year, the night before my birthday, Natalie told me that if I left her alone from midnight to 6am, she'd let me fuck her as many times as I cared to between 6 am and noon. I got so excited I nailed her twice before she politely asked me to go bother some of the other women. I spent the night wandering from cabin to cabin, dropping in on the grooms, then screwing every member of the staff in the house. I returned to the bedroom promptly at six and started in on Natalie at a leisurely pace, coming every twenty minutes or so, no hurry. Just before noon I spurted for the seventeenth or eighteenth time (wasn't really counting.) She remembered some errands she needed to run, dressed quickly and left the house, promising to return at supper time for cake and presents. I spent the day in a mellow, relaxed mood, screwing one or two women every hour until Natalie returned shortly after 6 pm. We had pizza, cake, ice cream, and presents; the kids all gave me hand-made cards and big hugs.

As the years went by I kept hoping she'd repeat her offer but apparently it was just a one-time thing. Ah, well, I love her anyway!