All Comments on 'Sauce for the Goose'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2/5 Nice

You can be a good writer if you try harder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it simple

Lighten up on the thesaurus. Great framework but word choice sort of gets in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good!

Greg really needs to call the mother of his baby by her first name. She is his woman after all. And Ray should absolutely be the father of his daughter's twins. He is the creator of twins. I would have loved to hear the details of their lovemaking when both couples decided to do it without BC and have a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Hot! Great buildup and also some shocking,mind-boggling scenes. Would love to see the illustrated version! What a hot milf Annie is!! Keep the pussy hair,though. Nothing sexier that a red-headed milf with a healthy bush. Is there a hot gilf/grannie looming on the horizon? Speaking of neighbors, perhaps this happy foursome could lead others down the primrose path. Plenty of potential here. This is a hot story that I will return to in future. Can't wait for the next episode!!

dillfoberdillfoberabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I think you did a great job of writing and telling the story. Excellent job of telling the story, they take time to write, and a lot of hard work.

I always have to laugh at the anonymous negative comments, they have no class by not putting their names to the comments if they truly believed what they say. But it's easier to hide with anonymous that post your name, especially if you're a fellow author.

Keep up the good work!

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Perfect Story!

5 stars all around. Well written.... good English with a proper plot instead of just wham bam.....always enjoy your stories.....anyone who doesn’t read this will regret it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank sooooo much !

Thank you very much for this story. I - like many of us - waited five long years to read a story like this one, The fantasy concerning couples of mother-son and father-daughter is the hotness itself, I don’t know if I have the right to ask for a continuation, all I know, it’s, I’m just gratuful ! Now, I can go on with my life !

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
HOT

I like this one a little more than, 'Blaze Of Glory'. Great buildup and of course, the finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent plot, excellent grammar, excellent sex scenes. Five stars material.

Hope to see more top quality incest stories from you!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Writing

You wrote a very special story and not just a fuckfest. A good plot and great details and this a winning story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

I usually skip stories that are longer than 4-or-5 pages. I almost skipped this one. I'm so very glad I didn't.

I love whole-family stories - and this one was very well done.

Way to go!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
What a nice family..... I give it 10 **********

Great stuff. Loved this story. Could read more chapters when Annie has her son's baby. Keep it going !!!!!!!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

Not a bad story, the writing was pretty good if a little long-winded at times. The sex scenes were solid too. But honestly, even after reading it I still feel like there was a bit of unevenness in regards to Greg in particular. No pov was given from his perspective, we hardly ever got to hear how he felt about things (even Kim got to express her feelings openly in regards to her relationship w/ her Dad). And then, of course, there was the last bout of sex between Annie & Ray. Sure, it wasn't shown (so to speak), but we never really got to even see Kim & Greg's intercourse, or hear what their thoughts were about each other, and the changes in both of their relationships. Just seems like Greg ultimately came up on the short end.

pjw7326pjw7326almost 4 years ago
really good

what a great story , would love to see a sequel , maybe set 20 years later . the incest kids are grown up and if they get involved in some way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Omg

I didn't even get past the first page it was that good. Will resume another day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lousy story, for nasty losers and cuckolds. well in the us they are all like that. very sorry

that I saw this garbage at all.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I really loved how dirty everything felt, you really did a great job of making it seem truly taboo. If I had one criticism it would be that I thought Greg should be less sexually experienced than the rest of his family, so that there's both an element of corruption as well as a character who's not a sex machine from the beginning of the story. All together it was fantastic, and I hope you revisit these themes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....