Sauce for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early hours of the morning, the girls quietly sloped off. They had sobered up a little by now and looked a little sheepish. It was blindingly obvious from the preceding events that the two of them were sexually involved, but it seems that was a fact they found a little chastening at five in the morning, once all those mimosas had worn off. Maybe they only slept together when they were drunk?

He managed to get a few hours sleep, before he was awoken by someone pounding on his door. It was one of his buddies, waiting breathlessly for a full update on what he'd been up to with the hot twins. After sharing a few of a the gory details, Greg got dressed. They all checked out and headed back to the suburbs. He spent most of the day at his friend's house, smoking weed and playing computer games.

It was relatively late when he finally returned home. At first, he thought everyone had gone to bed; the house was silent and all the lights were off. But when he reached the kitchen, he found his mother sat at the table, nursing a bottle of wine. He stood there for a moment, just looking at her. Examining her. Studying her. She was wearing a silk robe, that had fallen open at the bottom to reveal her shapely legs. From this vantage point, he could also see a not inconsiderable amount of cleavage.

Is she naked under that robe? He wondered.

Greg was not unaware of his mother's aesthetic charms. You'd have to be blind not to notice how good looking she was. Not overly tall, but still in fabulous shape. She was all curves, all tits and hips. He remembered how her body fascinated him as a young child; resting his head on the perfect pillows of her chest, drawing patterns in her soft skin as he half-dozed on her lap. His actions were entirely innocent, he'd been a little boy after all, but there was always some intangible power she held over him.

As he grew older, his body maturing and blossoming, he saw his mother with fresh eyes. He was overwhelmed by her sexual charisma. He was bowled over by her luxurious physique. He'd seen her naked plenty of times; both his parents were very open with their bodies, and saw nothing shameful about displays of physical nudity. They weren't nudists, they didn't go strolling around in the altogether, but doors were rarely closed when they were getting changed.

He'd masturbated relentlessly as a teenager, and often thought of his mother as he did so. All his friends teased him about her, each one claiming they would nail her if she only gave them the word. He tried to sound offended, but he understood entirely where they were coming from. He'd do the same, he thought, if she only let him. All guys had a close bond with their mother; it just so happened his mother looked like a porn star.

Both of them seemed lost in concentration for a moment, but eventually Annie noticed the large, looming presence hovering nearby. She turned round and saw her son. Her wonderful, darling son.

"Oh Greggy, God, am I pleased to see you." She said, standing up and practically bounding across the room. Her robe came momentarily loose, revealing a delicious amount of cleavage - it turns out she was naked under that robe - and she wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey Mom," He replied, "What's up? You're acting like I've just got back from a two year rotation in Afghanistan."

"Can't I give my little boy a cuddle?"

Cuddle away, he thought to himself. His mother's body was a spectacular sight; it felt pretty good too, pressed against his, her large breasts squashed flat on his chest.

"Where's Dad and Kim?"

"In bed." She answered. "Separately."

"Well, duh."

"How was your weekend, camping?"

"Great. A lot of fun."

He imagined the moment, not quite twenty-four hours earlier, when he was lying on the bed in that shitty motel, with one blonde girl riding his cock, and another sat on his face. He hadn't been able to see, what with the skinny white ass blocking his view, but he'd imagined the twin sisters had been making out furiously, as the three of them fucked. Yeah, that was a lot of fun.

His dick was rapidly hardening at the thought, and he tried to pull loose from his mother's grip. But Annie clung on, if anything holding him tighter, her head resting on his shoulder, her hands stroking his back. If she felt his erection, she didn't utter a word. In a way, Greg hoped she did feel it; he kind of got a kick out of the idea.

In the silence of this house, as two other people slept soundly in their beds, mother and son held each other. Something strange was brewing, but only one of them realised it. It's as if their chemistry was being changed, their software was being reprogrammed. After she had witnessed her husband's betrayal, after she had seen him cavorting with their daughter, Annie had found herself lost and alone.

Then Greg had phoned and they had spoken. In that moment, a seed had burrowed into her mind. Now, the first green shoots from that seed were growing rapidly. That old saying of her mother once more bubbled up into her consciousness.

What's sauce for the goose...

She had known. She had always known. As she drove out of that diner car park, she knew what she was going to do. It was crystal clear. Obvious. But she had been unable to voice it to herself, unable to admit it. Well, now, for the first time, she was prepared to be explicit. Honest and truthful.

I want him.

I'll have him.

My husband is fucking our daughter.

So I will fuck our son.

For the last thirty-six hours, Annie had been in turmoil. But, with this decision made, she suddenly felt an almost preternatural calm descend upon her. All doubts, all concerns, vanished into the night. It seemed so obvious, she was amazed she hadn't thought of it before. From that moment she had seen him masturbating in the shower - hell, long before that - she had wanted him. Her mind hadn't computed that fact, but her body knew.

She stretched up on tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth. Both children still kissed their parents on the lips, they always had, so this didn't seem all that unusual. Not to begin with. But she held this embrace for much longer than usual. Her mouth remained closed, she didn't slip him any tongue, but their lips were pressed tightly together.

Then Annie pulled back a little, lifting her hands to his face, gently caressing his cheeks.

"I love you so much, you know that, don't you?" She whispered.

"Of course. I love you too, Mom."

"I love you more than anything. I love you more than anyone. More than your father. More than your sister."

Greg looked a little embarrassed, she could feel his cheeks flush. Yes, he did know, everyone knew the lie of the land in the Clemence household, but it wasn't something anyone normally admitted to. But, since his mother was being so candid, he felt the need to do likewise.

"It's the same for me, Mom. I love you the most. I mean, I love Dad...and Kim...I suppose...but you..."

"Shhh, you don't have to say anything more. I know. I just want you to know that no matter what happens in the future, whatever weird things may occur, you are the only thing that matters."

"Okay." He replied, in a quizzical tone, not really understanding the odd direction the conversation was taking.

"You, Gregory Raymond Clemence, are the love of my life."

She kissed him again. This, more of a quick peck. Then she moved back a step. For half a second she considered untying her robe and letting it fall to the floor. Why not just get on with it? She imagined Greg fucking her on the kitchen table, her tits bouncing wildly as he pounded away at her cunt.

But she restrained herself. Now didn't feel like the appropriate time. But soon, very soon, things would change.

"Are you heading up to bed?" She asked him.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yes. I'll just make sure everything is locked up. Good night, darling."

Greg slowly moved away, his mother watching every step as he disappeared into the hallway. Both of them eventually made their way upstairs. Greg got undressed and walked to the main bathroom, where he proceeded to masturbate furiously into the hand basin, ribbons of cum eventually splattering against the porcelain.

No more than thirty feet away, Annie was lying in bed, next to her snoring husband. Her legs were spread wide and she was rubbing her clit with her fingers. Her other hand was tugging and twisting at her nipples. Before too long, she had to pull a pillow over her face, to stop her from screaming when she orgasmed. All the while, vivid images of her and her son making love, played out in her mind.

Both of them slept fitfully.

7

Life continued, as it always does. Each member of the Clemence household going about their business, keeping their secrets, living their lies. Ray and Kim carried on their illicit relationship, taking every opportunity they could to fool around. Kisses were shared, bodies were caressed, breasts and buttocks were grabbed and fondled.

Many mornings would find her sneaking into the bathroom, to spend special time with her father. Sometimes they would just chew the breeze, enjoying the opportunity to be alone together. On other occasions, they'd fuck in the shower, or she'd blow him, kneeling on the bathroom floor. There were times he might be stood, bare-chested, shaving his face, and Kim would be sat on the counter, wearing one of his shirts as a nightdress. Her legs would be spread apart and she might casually masturbate. Sometimes he would stick a finger or two inside her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. They would smile and glance at one another, a quiet, easy intimacy existing between them.

This was an incestuous affair that had been fully and comprehensively consummated. For Greg and Annie, that was all still to come, if it were to come at all. In the meantime, she acted coolly and calmly, never giving anything away. She found pretending surprisingly easy. She never let on for a second that she was aware of what her husband and daughter were doing. They had no idea she knew about their relationship. To be honest, in a way, she wasn't really that interested; all her attentions were now focussed on her son.

His seduction was progressing as planned. She had become ever more tactile and affectionate towards him, and she had been pretty touchy-feely with him already. Annie was forever hugging and stroking and caressing him. She wore shorter skirts, tighter pants, low cut tops. She was always sitting on his lap, or snuggling up with him on the couch.

Greg kind of knew something weird was going on, something he most certainly could not explain. His mother's behaviour was increasingly bizarre. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was coming on to him. Not that he really minded, he enjoyed flirting with her and he certainly didn't object to her being in such close physical proximity.

Then one day, somewhat out of the blue, she announced that she and Greg were going out for the evening.

"You don't want me and Kim to come with you?" Ray had asked.

"Well, you could, I suppose. But I'd like to spend some special time alone with my little man." She replied. "You don't mind, do you? It would be good for you and Kim to do likewise."

"No, no, you're quite right. It's a good idea. I'm sure we'll find something to do to entertain ourselves."

Yes, I'm sure you will, she thought to herself.

Annie dressed up for the occasion, finding a short, black wrap dress in the wardrobe; a garment she didn't think she'd ever actually put on before. It was tight on her, perhaps a size or two too small, but it only accentuated her curves, which was very much the intention. She wore her hair up, a fountain of red curls, a crown of glowing crimson. Beneath the dress, she wore expensive black lingerie and a pair of stockings. She had been freshly waxed that morning; her experience with the tennis pros at the club told her that nearly all young men liked their lovers to have a silky smooth snatch. Everything was all set, her plan was in motion; God willing, her son's dick would be inside her before the clock struck twelve.

She walked into the living room to find her husband and daughter lounging around together. Ray was sat on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table. Kim was sat next to him, her body draped against his. She had her arms wrapped round his neck, and she was whispering in his ear. Once more Annie was struck by their casual intimacy.

By God, they're not even trying to pretend, she thought to herself. They might as well strip naked and fuck right in front of me.

Annie hovered there for a second or two, before ostentatiously coughing, making her presence known. The two illicit lovebirds turned towards her. Annie could see Kim's fingers slipping between the buttons of Ray's shirt, gently stroking his chest.

"Wow, you look great, honey." Ray said, with an apparent earnestness.

"Thank you very much." She responded. "And what have you two got planned for this evening?"

"Oh, nothing special. Maybe some takeout and some TV."

Or maybe some oral and then fucking her doggy style, perhaps? Annie thought, waspishly.

Greg arrived, dressed smartly in a pair of slacks and a linen shirt. Annie took hold of his arm possessively and ushered him towards the front door.

"Have fun, you two." Ray said, as they walked away together, Kim already clambering onto his lap.

Mother and son got into one of the two cars parked out the front. Annie was driving and she made sure to let her dress ride up to reveal plenty of thigh. She drove a hundred yards or so down the road, until they were out of sight of the house, and then she parked up.

"Mom? Is there a problem?" Greg asked.

"No, no problem at all."

Annie unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to her son. She reached out and grabbed hold of his neck, pulling him towards her. Then, without word or warning, she kissed him full on the mouth. There was no pretence of maternal chasteness this time, her lips parted and her tongue snaked forward. Greg's eyes widened in surprise but he welcomed her tongue with his own.

For a full minute or more the two of them made out, open mouths clamped together, hands roaming brazenly. Then, as soon as it had begun, it had ended. Annie pulled back, gasping a little before licking her lips.

"Well, that was nice." She said.

"Mom, what the fuck?"

"You're a really good kisser, Greg. It makes me proud."

"Seriously, what the hell is happening?"

"You're a better kisser than your father. He's not terrible, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't like to linger. He wants to get on with other things. And that's okay, he's really good at other things. But sometimes a lady just wants to smooch."

"Are you unwell? Is something wrong?" Greg sounded more and more confused, more and more concerned.

"That's probably enough time, by now, knowing your father and sister." She said quietly, looking down at her watch. Then she looked up at her son and smiled, brightly. "Come on, let's go."

She got out of the car and slammed the door shut. For a moment, Greg remained in his seat, but eventually he joined her. Annie took his hand and walked down the street, heading back to the house. She led him across their large front yard, then down the side of the building. A motion sensor light came on, giving them both a short scare. Then they came to the rear of the property.

"I could've told you about this first, I suppose, but you probably wouldn't have believed me." She whispered in a conspiratorial tone, as they crept up to the large patio doors that opened out on to the backyard and the pool. "It's best if you just see it with your own eyes."

The Clemence family home was mostly open plan. The ground floor consisted of the main living area, sweeping through to a large kitchen/diner arrangement. Therefore, it was easy enough to see Ray and Kim together, even from this side of the house.

Kim was on her knees on the couch, bent double, her face buried in a pile of cushions, her ass waving in the air. She was naked, of course; the little strappy top and tiny shorts she'd been wearing had vanished. Ray was also in his birthday suit, standing behind her, his hands clamped to her waist as he fucked her remorselessly.

"Oooh, I think he's doing her in the ass." Annie said, with a curiously casual tone. "Wow, she's brave. Braver than I was at her age. Your father begged to let him have me in the butt. I said no for a long time. Don't worry though, it won't be a problem for us. I love anal now."

Greg wasn't really paying attention, he was too hypnotised by the scene playing out in front of him. What the hell were his father and sister up to? Well, the answer to that was pretty obvious; they were fucking each other's brains out. But why? And since when?

For a few moments he stood there, completely transfixed. He was, despite himself, rather impressed by his father's still-muscular frame, only partly gone to seed. And he was mesmerised by the sight of his sister, marvelling at her curvaceous figure, her buttocks quivering and vibrating as a large beefy cock slid in and out of her anus.

Suddenly, Annie was stood right next to him, almost cheek to cheek; the two of them looking at the spectacle playing out in front of them. He turned to face her, and before he knew it, they were kissing again. He pulled her towards him, enveloping her body in his arms. She giggled in his mouth, before pulling away.

"Let's go eat." She said.

The venue she had chosen was a very fancy hotel downtown. Greg was far from uncouth, he had eaten in plenty of smart restaurants, so he didn't feel particularly out of place. His look of nonplussed disorientation was entirely caused by the strange events of the evening so far. It was only after the waiter had taken their drinks order that he broached the incest-shaped elephant in the room.

"So, how long has it been going on?" He asked.

"It?" She replied, taking a sip of water.

"You know what I mean. Dad and Kim."

"How long have they been fucking each other? Is that what you're getting at?"

"Yes."

"I have absolutely no idea. I've only known about it for a few weeks. So, at least that long."

"And you didn't think to raise the matter with him? And when I say raise the matter, I mean cut his balls off with a knife?"

"Sure, I wanted to kill him when I found out. And her, the little slut. But what would that achieve?"

"So, you're just going to stand by while your husband cheats on you with your daughter?"

"I didn't say that. I'm most certainly not going to just stand by. I know exactly what I'm going to do."

"And that is?"

"Get even."

"Oh really? And how precisely are you going to do that?"

"I'm going to fuck you." She said with a smile.

"What?" He replied.

"I. Am. Going. To. Fuck. You. Or maybe you are going to fuck me. Either way, a whole lot of fucking is going to happen."

Greg sat there, his mouth flapping like a flag in the wind. He was a man who was rarely lost for words, but the cat had definitely got his tongue right now.

"I know this has all come as a bit of a shock. But if you think about it, it all makes perfect sense."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" He stammered.

"We all know how things work in our family. Kim was your father's child, and you were mine. It's been like that since you were both toddlers. Obviously, they have become closer now. Why don't we do the same?"

1...345678