Sauce for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it certainly sounds like you've been a bit of a wild child." He said, matter-of-factly.

"That's not even half of it. There's the sex too."

"The sex?"

"Yes. I love to bone. Actually, there's more to it than that. I like pussy as well as cock."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. I can munch away at a girl's gash for hours. And I can blow dick all day and all night."

This was only a slight exaggeration. Kim had most definitely not been a virgin, the night Ray fucked her for the first time. The car crash had hindered her sexual opportunities, but she'd been busy before her father ever got involved.

"Well, I'm very glad you came here today, Kourtney. Your story is of great interest to me."

"It is?" She said, one eyebrow raised.

"It certainly is. I feel you were absolutely right. You have a desperate need for discipline."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely."

"And do you think you could be the man to administer this discipline?"

"I do. Why don't you bend over the desk for me."

Kim walked up to the edge of the desk. It was a big mahogany number, wide and imposing. She placed her hands on the dark, rich wooden surface and leant forward. Ray walked round behind her, standing a few steps back, admiring the impressive view.

"Lift up your skirt." He said.

"Is this a normal part of the interview process, Mr Clemence?"

"Do as you're told."

Her hands moved slowly off the desk and found the hem of her skirt. She pulled it up, struggling a little with the daunting obstacles that were her hips and butt. It was a tight piece of clothing and she was a curvy little thing. Finally, the skirt was hitched up all the way and her buttocks were unleashed, jiggling and rippling in all their succulent glory.

Ray had seen his daughter's ass plenty of times by now. He'd fucked it a few times too. But it was always a breathtaking sight. So soft. So perfect. He gasped slightly, watching that smooth skin glow like a rare element. Butt-anium? Ass-ium? Something like that. He stepped forward and cupped her buttock, gently caressing a cheek with both wonder and joy.

"I see you're wearing a thong, Kourtney?"

"Yes."

"We have a very strict dress code at this office. Very strict. None of our female staff are allowed to wear panties."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm very sorry, Mr Clemence."

"Do you want me to take care of that problem, Kourtney?"

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all."

He dropped to his knees behind her and took a moment to stroke and rub her ass, his fingers barely touching her soft skin. He could smell her arousal. Then he slowly tugged at her thong and pulled it down her legs. The wetness of her pussy acted as a kind of natural adhesive and the shiny material clung to her for a second or two. But then the resistance ended and he pulled the panties free. They rolled up as they moved down her legs, then she silently stepped out of them, one stockinged leg after the other. He brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. Then he slipped them into his pocket.

She could feel his hot breath against her exposed flesh, her vulva squeezed tight between her legs. He pressed his fingers into the rich flesh of her butt. Then, without another word being said, he buried his face between the cheeks of her ass. She groaned loudly as she came.

An hour or so later and the two of them were lying on the floor of his office. All artifice and pretence had been dispensed with; their little game was firmly at an end. Kourtney Greer was no more. This was just Ray and Kim. Father and daughter. Incestuous lovers.

He was lying on his back, she was draped on top of him. Both of them were naked. She was lazily playing with his dick. It was wet and sticky, covered in her cum. And his. He was stroking her back, as she kissed his nipples. First he'd fucked her on the desk, slapping her ass until it was red raw. Then she rode his cock, as he mauled her fat tits.

Both of them were panting, their skin flushed and glistening with a sheen of sweat. Their bodies ached. A dull ache of perfect satisfaction. This was a Saturday morning well spent.

"I think you've got the job." He eventually said, breaking the easy silence.

"I should think so, too." She replied. "Am I the first personal assistant you've fucked on that desk?"

"Well, no, actually."

"Really?" Her interest was suddenly piqued. She paused the leisurely manipulation of his cock, and lifted her gaze to his. "You've cheated on Mom?"

"I cheated on Mom five minutes ago. You should know, you were there."

"No, before me?"

"Sure, although I wouldn't call it cheating. Your mother and I have an arrangement."

"An arrangement?"

"Yes, an arrangement. I don't know if you've noticed, my angel, but your old man has certain needs."

"You mean you like to fuck?"

"I do indeed. And I haven't always been able to use my teenage daughter as an outlet for those needs."

"How thoughtless of me. If only I'd known earlier."

"Yes, if only. Butnever mind that now. Your mother understands, and allows me a certain largesse."

"We do Spanish at my school. I don't know what largesse means." She said, playfully.

"I think you do. But basically, as long as I'm careful, I can indulge myself with other women."

"That doesn't sound very fair."

"I've extended her a similar courtesy."

"You mean Mom fucks around?"

"So I understand. I believe she may have enjoyed certain assignations with other people."

"You have an open marriage?"

"Well, I don't know if I'd go that far. It's certainly ajar."

"And do you think her largesse would extend to you fucking me?"

"No, I rather fear that may be a bridge too far."

"Well, it's a bridge we may have to cross, if I can extend the metaphor?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where are we going long term?"

"Long term?"

"This is all well and good, but am I just going to be your dirty little slut on the side for ever more?"

"Wow. Where's all this come from?"

Kim didn't reply. Instead, she stood up and walked to the desk. Ray couldn't help but look on in admiration at her naked body. He admired too, the total ease and lack of self consciousness as she prowled around the room. She moved like a dancer. Her shapely legs, her washboard stomach, her amazing breasts, her bubble butt, her beautiful face.

God, she's so stunning, he thought to himself. And I get to fuck her whenever I Goddamn want.

She lifted up his jacket and put it on. It was clearly way, way too big for her, so she had to roll up the sleeves. Then she took his tie and wrapped it round her long, slender neck. Christ, how he loved that neck. Loved kissing it. Licking it. Choking it.

In recent weeks they had begun to experiment a little in breath play. Like all girls her age, Kim had been brought up on the internet, so there was very little she didn't already know, when it came to fucking. At least in the abstract. He couldn't believe how sexually precocious she had been; she was so much more worldly than he had been at her age.

Over the months, as their affair progressed, their lovemaking became ever more intense and ferocious. Kim shocked him with her enthusiasm for the transgressive. She wanted to be slapped and bitten and spat on. To begin with, Ray had been a little reluctant, not wanting to hurt his precious child. But soon enough, his resistance melted away, and he was fucking her like a man possessed. It was as if in crossing one line - incest - they now wanted to cross every line.

He could vividly recall wrapping his fingers round her neck and tightening his grip. The way her face became flushed. The tears rolling down her cheeks. The sound of her struggling for breath. The feeling of his cock inside her cunt. When he let go, she gasped for air; snot dripping from her nose. She had thanked him, kissing him frantically, telling him how much she had enjoyed it. How hard he had made her cum.

He had been shocked and confused and unnerved. But the next time, he squeezed that little bit harder.

Now, she was perched on the edge of his desk, her legs crossed in front of her. His jacket was draped against her killer curves, his tie lying snugly between her breasts.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked.

"Well, give me ten minutes and I can fuck you, bent over that desk again." He replied, slapping his cock gingerly.

"That's not what I mean, Dad. And you know it. What's the plan for us?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes, you do. We need to talk about this."

"Talk about what?"

"The future. What we do in the future."

"Jesus! That seems a little heavy, don't you think?"

She sighed, her shoulders drooping a little.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. It's just...well...don't get me wrong, I like being your little fuck-toy. Your cum-slut whore. Choose whatever trashy description you like. But what happens next?"

"I don't know. You want us to keep doing this, I presume?"

"Oh God, of course I do!" She exclaimed. "There's literally nothing I want more than for us to keep doing this. But what if you get bored with me?"

Ray clambered up on his feet and went to his daughter, lifting her up from the desk and wrapping his arms around her. It made for a peculiar sight, this big naked man, towering over the much smaller figure in front of him, engulfing her in his larger frame.

"Kimberley! You must know I'll never get bored with you. I love you more than anything!"

"More than you love Mom?"

"You know the answer to that, sweetie. You've known it since you were little. You are my everything. You always will be."

She looked up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's just...I love you so much." She said, almost sobbing now. "And I want to be with you all the time. I want us to be a couple. A proper couple."

"We will be. We'll be together all the time. Soon." He replied, before showering her face in kisses.

They'd talked about this before. Their future. Both of them knew they were in an incredibly complicated place. What they would do next had begun to obsess both of them. When this all began, when he first slipped into his daughter's bedroom and they made love for the first time, Ray had viewed everything with a sense of incredulity and shock. It was all so insane. Events had moved at such a pace, he couldn't really take a firm grasp of what was going on.

But at some point, the weight and seriousness of what they were doing had begun to break through. He hadn't been lying when he said his wife had given him permission to fool around. But he had never overly exploited the situation. Ray fucked other women, often young women, but he didn't really carry on affairs. He enjoyed one night stands, or similar short-term relationships, but never anything more than that. He might occasionally take advantage of opportunities presented to him at work - although that was rather frowned upon now in the age of MeToo - and every so often he would employ the services of a professional.

Now, he was having a proper, full-blown affair, with his own daughter, for Christ's sake. And, God help him, she had turned his world upside down. He did love her more than his wife. He always had. But now he loved her as a woman, as a partner, not just as his offspring. The gravity of it all was beginning to take its toll.

"We should move to Rhode Island." She said, wiping her snotty nose on the sleeve of his jacket.

"What?" He said, looking down at her.

"Rhode Island. Or New Jersey. We'd be okay there."

"Really, how so?"

"Well, I did some research on Wikipedia. Apparently they're the only two states in the Union where consensual incest amongst adults is legal."

"Wow, who'd a thunk it?" He chuckled.

"Or there's western Europe. It's legal in France. And I think the UK has just changed the law. We couldn't get married. That is illegal. But we could be together...we could have a baby."

"Would you like that? Having Daddy's baby?" He asked, his voice thick with urgent desire.

"Yes." She whispered, a sexy smile forming on her face.

Suddenly the mood had changed again, the atmosphere once more erotically charged, and Ray's cock began to thicken.

"Your belly growing, your skin tightening, your breasts swelling?"

Ray nudged her legs apart and reached down between them, cupping her pussy in his hand. Then he slipped a couple of fingers inside. She gasped as he did so.

This was another one of their little indulgences, their little fantasies. This was by no means the first time they had talked about having a baby together. What they were doing was already pretty outrageous, but the idea of taking the next step, conceiving a child together, was outrageousness on a whole different level. It was Kim who raised the subject first, right in the middle of a particularly energetic bout of daddy-daughter fucking, and it had spurred them both on to new heights of excitement. She had said it was just a joke, an extravagant example of in-the-heat bravado, but they both knew the truth. The idea excited them. It had then. It did now.

"Maybe you'd have twins, like you and your brother?"

"Why not?"

She took hold of his cock, wrapping her delicate fingers round his thick, turgid meat. Squeezing it, tugging on it, rubbing it.

"You want Daddy to put a baby in your belly?"

"Yes please, Daddy."

He lifted her up onto the desk and she leaned backwards. His jacket fell open, exposing her fabulous body. She spread her legs wide apart, her cunt still red raw from their earlier coupling. He took hold of his dick and slammed it inside her. Kim was still on the pill, so pregnancy was unlikely. But there was no harm in pretending. And both of them knew, at some point in the not too distant future, the pretending would be coming to an end.

5

So, yes, Ray was telling the truth when he said Annie was allowed to fuck other people. And she did. She didn't do it with anything like the kind of enthusiasm or commitment of her husband, but she certainly had her moments. There were a couple of the pros at the tennis club, young men with fine physiques and big dicks, who she fooled around with on occasion. She had no qualms taking a shower with any of them.

There were also one or two of her female friends who she got extra close to every now and then.

When Annie had first met Ray, she had been relatively innocent. She wasn't a virgin, by any means, but she wasn't terribly experienced. Ray had, to put it simply, rocked her fucking world. He was only a few years older, but it seemed like he had come from a different universe, when it came to sex. He opened her eyes to the possibilities of the flesh; introducing her to things she had hardly even conceived of.

And that included other women.

Annie had never experimented with girls. Not once. The thought hadn't even occurred to her. As far as she was aware, she didn't have a lesbian bone in her body. But Ray liked the idea. He wanted to watch her make out with another woman. He wanted to watch her to go down on another woman. Annie was so deeply and profoundly under his spell, she had readily agreed. She wanted to prove to him that she wasn't a square, that she wasn't some prim and proper little thing. She wanted to be crazy and slutty and whorish.

So, they had gone to a bar downtown and picked up a girl. She was some college chick, not much younger than Annie. Her name was Dolores, but she told them to call her Dodo. She had big tits, albeit not as big as Annie's, and she was slightly cross-eyed, which seemed kind of endearing and even sexy, in a way. But she ate pussy like a natural. And, after a certain initial resistance, Annie discovered that she loved fucking women.

In the early days of their relationship, it was a case of anything goes between Annie and Ray. Threesomes - with women and men - were a pretty regular occurrence. They both fucked whoever they wanted, together or separately. Ray wouldn't fuck another guy, but by this stage, Annie was avowedly bisexual.

So, even though they had long since settled into a certain staid domesticity, certain needs still had to be met. Ray had his floozies; Annie had her hook-ups at the tennis club. And she also had a couple of close female friends.

One of them was a woman called Lisa. She was older than Annie, nearly sixty now; a handsome woman with almost completely white hair. She was funny and acerbic and didn't give a shit what anyone thought about her. She was also a raging bull dyke.

They had met through mutual friends and, almost from the first moment they set eyes on each other, there was an intense spark of sexual desire between them. Within a matter of weeks they were lovers, and they had been fooling around ever since. It was a fairly casual affair, no commitments were made or demanded. Lisa had told Annie, after a particularly energetic bout of sex, where the older women had gone to town on her with an enormous black dildo, that she actually preferred much younger women.

"I love it when they're barely legal, if I'm going to be honest with you. But there was something about you that captured my imagination."

"You probably just like my big tits." Annie had chuckled, bent double on the couch, with Lisa spread eagled on top of her.

"Well, there may be something in that." Lisa had responded, ten inches of black rubber buried in Annie's pussy.

They'd meet up once or twice a month, always at Lisa's place, and spend most of the day fucking each other's brains out. Today was one of those days. It had been pencilled in Annie's diary for ages, and she had been looking forward to it with immense glee and anticipation. Lisa was a fantastically aggressive and dominant lover - almost as dominant as her husband - and Annie liked it when someone really showed her who was boss.

She'd got dressed up for the occasion, wearing sexy lingerie underneath a short blue dress. She applied a little makeup, but not too much. There was always a fine line to be traversed between sexy and slutty.

Greg was away for the weekend, camping with friends. Well, that was what he had told his mom and dad. Annie imagined he might be up to no good somewhere. She knew what nineteen year old boys could be like. Her son was far more likely to be downing shots and nailing chicks, she thought, suddenly conscious of a shiver of arousal radiating through her body.

Ray and Kim were out back, splashing around in the pool. She walked through the living room, onto the patio and stood watching them for a moment or two. Her daughter was wearing a teensy-tiny little bikini, that manfully struggled to contain her inflatable body. Ray was chasing her round the water, tickling and grabbing and pawing at her with every step.

If a total stranger had been there in Annie's place, they might have raised a questioning eyebrow at what they were seeing. If you looked at the two of them, father and daughter, with a purely objective eye, you might not necessarily assume they were fucking, but you may well have suspected they soon would be. The sheer intimacy, their physical comfort with each other, was obvious.

Maybe, on some deeper, subconscious level, Annie did have her concerns, but she didn't voice them. There was the usual twinge of unspoken jealousy that was always present when she saw the two of them together. The sense that she was on the outside, excluded somehow, while they shared a secret, intangible bond. Annie wondered if she and Greg gave off that same vibe. Part of her desperately hoped they did.

123456...8