Sauce for the Goose

Story Info
Reciprocal oral favors.
1.8k words
4.2
20.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is based on the original idea that inspired "From Innocence to Experience." In that story, I got caught up in building a lot of stuff onto it. So I went back and tried again, attempting to keep it quick and dirty.

My wife Ashley is so goddam beautiful. She's got eyes as blue as the ocean, hair as gold as the sun, legs as long as a summer day, an ass as round and juicy as a peach, boobs as sweet as an ice cream sundae, and a mouth like a hoover vacuum.

One Saturday morning, I'm lying in bed watching her get dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra. Of course, that gives me a hard on. Ashley's as loving as a wife can be, but like all of them, she sometimes prioritizes other stuff. I don't know all the details, but I know her to-do list for this day is pretty long. She isn't going for any quickie right now. I think for a minute, get an idea, and take a shot.

I get up and give her a hug, and let her feel my erection rubbing against her belly. I pull her in tight, hang on, and give her a little bump and grind. "You are so beautiful Ashley! What do you say?" I let that hang, while I grab her ass, because I love it, and to make my point clear.

She pushes me away. "I've got too much to do today! Heather's coming in minute to give me a ride to the gym."

I'm not giving up, but I act a little like I am. Heather's never on time, so I figure we have ten minutes. I hug her again, and nuzzle her neck and give her some kisses just behind her ear. Then I say, "Tell me some of the things on your list and I'll get one done while you're at the gym, and I'll help you with more later in the day, because I love you." Then I threw her a little challenge, "I bet if you tried, you could suck me off in less than five minutes before Heather gets here. Not as a trade off, just because you love me."

I gotta give her credit, she only thinks about it for a second or two. "Clean the downstairs bathroom while I'm gone, and we have a bunch of weeding and planting to do in the garden later today."

Then she smiles and gets on her knees. She fishes into the front of my gym shorts with one hand, tugging them down from the waistband with the other. She has a good grip at the base of my dick, so the shorts tent out and drag the head down. When it pops free it comes up and hits me in the belly.

"There's my baby," she says, looking at it reverently. She whacks it against her cheek a couple times and rubs it all over her face. She looks up at me with those big blues. "Less than five minutes? Start the timer." Then she's licking like a kid with a lollipop. She's running her tongue up and down. She's washing my balls while she jacks me. She swallows the head and bobs on it, swirling her tongue around the ridge and across the underside. She opens her mouth wide and takes my whole cock down her throat. With her nose buried in my pubes, she slides her tongue out and slathers it across my balls.

She pulls all the way off it, and says, "Put your hands on my head and skull-fuck me."

You don't have to ask me twice! I'm holding her ears and fucking her face like it's a fleshlight. She's looking right up at me the whole time I'm poking her throat. Damn! what a cocksucker she is!

I've been in paradise for about four-and-a-half minutes when a horn honks in the driveway. Heather!

Ashley pushes against my thighs and pulls her head back against my hands. Shit! She's got me on the edge. She can't stop now!

She doesn't stop. She's back up with her mouth suctioned tight around just the head. And I do mean suctioned. She works her lips around the ridge, like a baby on a bottle. At thirty more seconds, my hips buck, my cock throbs, and a load of jizz blasts out the end of my cock like old-fuckin'-faithful.

Ashley, with her magic mouth, sucks it down like she's shotgunning a beer.

Then she stands up, licks her lips, gives me a kiss, says, "gotta go!" and scoots right out of the room.

My dick is still wet and still hard, for a little while.

It goes soft long before I start cleaning the downstairs bathroom. Following through on this "just because I love you" deal might or might not get me more sex in the future, but failing to follow through might make that the last blow job of my life.

Later that day we work together in the garden. The flowers are beautiful and fragrant, but the best thing about that day of gardening is seeing and smelling and occasionally touching Ashley as we sweat in the sun.

Late that afternoon we're all cleaned up and I'm watching a basketball game on tv. Ash comes in and says, "That was kind of hot this morning."

I'm all ears. Mute that game and look right at her. "Beyond hot, babe. If sucking cock was an Olympic sport, you'd have a gold medal."

She says, "I almost got dehydrated at the gym because I didn't want to wash the taste of your cum out of my mouth."

"Damn, babe, you're turning me on all over again."

"Yeah, I got hot again thinking about it just now. Check it out." She dips her hand down into her pants. When she pulls it back out her fingers are shiny. She holds the hand out toward my face. I can smell her, sweet and musky, better than any flower in the garden. I take her wrist, pull her fingers to my mouth, and suck them in. "Delicious."

She says, "Look it's halftime. I bet if you tried you could return the favor, and get me off, before halftime is over. You know, because you love me."

You don't have to ask me twice! I'm down on my knees, hugging her, rubbing my face into her belly. I pull her pants down and put my hands on her ass to hold her steady. I mash my face against her trimmed pubic patch, rubbing up and down, dry-humping her with my face. Before long, it isn't that dry at all. My nose is sliding into her groove and leaving a sticky trail up into the patch. I push the fingers of one hand in under her ass to slide across her pussy lips. Usually it takes some gentle friction across the outside to get the door to paradise open. Not today.

I pull my face out from between her thighs to say, "You better get on the couch and make yourself comfortable." She gets on the couch and lets her legs flop wide, like a butterfly spreading its wings. I pause to admire those legs, long as summer and tan like a graham cracker, up to her bikini line. There the skin is starkly pale, like vanilla ice cream. Nestled between her legs, her labia usually rest thin, rosy-brown, stuck together- until I give 'em a little love. This afternoon they're already wide open, wet, welcoming, and flushed a deep pink. The nub of her clit is poking prominently out at the top, beneath it, her delicious center is as red as the candied cherry on a sundae.

"Start the timer!" I say, before I dive in. I run my tongue up one side, then the other, then up the middle. I lick like it's ice cream melting in the heat. I snake one hand up under my chin to set two fingers against her pussy floor. As she gets wetter, I edge them farther and farther in. And she does get wetter. I work my jaw and my tongue. She reclines on the couch with her ass hanging off the edge. Then she puts her feet up on my back, like I'm some kind of pussy-licking hassock.

Mouth wide open, I push my tongue up toward her clit, slobbering all over it. I cover it with my mouth and start sucking. Continuing that, I slide my tongue in and out along the underside. Meanwhile, I work the fingers as far in as I can. She's humping up into my face, but she can't do much with her feet propped up on me. She puts her feet back on the floor and really goes at it. She's fucking my face now like I fucked hers in the morning. Her hands are on my head. She's using me like I used her.

I keep my upper lip covering my teeth because she's basically banging my upper jaw. My tongue slips and slithers inside her. My fingers are as far in as they can go. My chin is resting on the back of my hand.

For me, it isn't comfortable; my nose and upper lip are getting mashed, my tongue is stretched and sore, my hand is numb, fingers aching. but sacrifices have to be made. By the way, my boner is at least as fierce as it was this morning. like an iron ache in my shorts.

Her lubricating love juices are soaking my chin and my hand. I tuck my thumb up in under those fingers and get it good and wet, then I deploy the final weapon in my arsenal: I slide that thumb down, rub it two or three times across her sweet little rosebud asshole, and plunge it in.

Now I have her gripped between my thumb and two fingers, I just hold them plunged as far in as possible while I tilt my head up to suck her clit the way she sucked my cock head to finish me off this morning.

"Oh, oh, oh, my ga-a-a-awd," she squeals. Her legs go from pressing into the floor to grind herself on my face, to curled up beside my ears. I have to pull out my thumb and fingers to avoid breaking my wrist, but I stay suctioned tight on her love button. My reward for that is a series of jerks that jam her up into my face, then pull her away. I stick like a magnet until she taps out by pushing my head away.

She curls up on the couch. I get up off my sore knees and sit back in the chair.

The second half of the game is just starting.

After awhile Ashley says, "You ate like a starving man! I don't know if you've got any appetite left, but what do you say I order dinner in? You eat me out, I order in," she laughs. "Not as a trade, just because we love each other. Then Netflix and chill?" She's staring at the tent pole in my pants.

"Sounds good, but there's nothing on Netflix I want to watch. Let's go straight to the chill. Chillin' with you sounds hot to me."