All Comments on 'Sauce for the Goose'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

Now that is how you keep marriage fresh and vibrant.

5/5

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

O.K. You got me intrigued so I did something I have never attempted before. I read every one of your stories and logged the number of followers as your story count mounted.

First off, your grammar and sentence structures are nearly perfect and the storyline is clear and not wanting for an editor; you have the occasional dropped word that indicates you might just give your own stories another read before publishing. Your one every 3rd or 4th day might be pushing it a bit.

But, the bad news is that you finished your first story with 18 followers. That was good. a Good writer tends to average about 10 per story and a really great one will get maybe 25 per story. I think # of Followers is the one true measure of success in this 'business'. But you failed to build on that number, actually a few UNfollowed you which is not a common step, and your current 18, right back where you started from, is a very discouraging two per story. I hope this one produces better for you, but I suspect it won't by much, It will grow by my own following.

At an early point you seem to have cut off comments. I think you should turn them back on. Yes, you will have to endure some terrible insults from the unwashed Anonymous whose only writing skills are snipes, but ignore them and maybe you will get a few helpful suggestions along the way.

While your descriptions of the sex act are detailed and just right in my book, not being overly gross or skipping over good stuff. But, the boredom stems from a lack of character building. We hardly get to know these people and no drama is involved with their liaison. No jealousy or infidelity. The closest you came to exciting was her secret 2nd lover and you built a lot of suspense about who it was, altho I will comment that him waiting in a bathroom while she fucks the other person was hard to swallow. But, while I had my suspicions. the surprise that it was a guy and he did the buddy too, (at least I think they did, I had to click off on that story prematurely) was a BIG disappointment. I think I am far from alone in have a very negative reaction to gay male sex and you really should advertise this ahead of time in your secondary story title so no one gets a bad surprise.

Sorry I have been such a boorish, uninvited lecturer here, but you have written so much in just one month of membership that I look for more and better from your pen. Make us know these people and care for the outcome of their adventures. Keep em coming!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Nice story!

Thanks for writing! Short, sweet, and just plain cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous