Sauce for The Goose

Story Info
A switch forgets it's her turn to be on the bottom.
1.8k words
4.61
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slam the door as you arrive home. That motherfucker! Not only did the administrator dress me down for calling in sick last week (and I WAS really sick-it was completely coincidental that it was a Monday! Ok, maybe sick in this case meant hungover, but still...) but he moved my parking space to the far end of the parking lot. Even though it had been an hour earlier, the anger is still seething from your feet to the roots of your hairs. Well, at least you are home now at the start of a weekend. Maybe a hot bath to decompress. That sounds good.

As she walks towards the bathroom, her cell phone rang. Goddammit! What is it now?

"What?" you curtly bark as you answer the phone.

After a brief silence, you hear a familiar voice. "I will be home in ten minutes. I expect you to be ready to serve." You hear a click as the call ends.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. You have completely forgotten that his turn starts tonight. As lifestyle switches, you and Nat take turns topping and bottoming for each other.

Nat's turn on top starts tonight. You are unprepared and not in the mood. Still, needs must as the devil drives. You hope Nat won't be too much of a devil for snapping at him.

Ten minutes is not a lot of time and you rush to the bedroom to get ready. Stripping off your clothes, you find his favorite pair of thigh-high stockings and put them on along with your patent black leather pumps. You regard yourself in the mirror. Your pubic mound is untrimmed but there is no time for that now. After some brief thought, you decide to greet him wearing the nipple clamps-hopefully as a show of contrition that he will recognize as penance for your phone call. You also decide you'd better lube your ass. Better safe than sorry.

You hurry downstairs. Just a few minutes before he arrives and you haven't made his drink yet. You decide on a Paper Plane-quick, easy, and one of his favorites. You fill the cocktail shaker with ice and juice two Meyer lemons. Then you combine in the shaker:

1 ounce Meyer lemon juice

1 ounce Rye Whiskey

1 ounce Aperol

1 ounce Amaro

You shake the cocktail shaker as you hear his car pull into the driveway. Fuck! You rush to grab a chilled cocktail glass from the freezer and strain the drink into it. Walking as quickly as you dare you make it in front of the house without spilling the drop just as the door swings open.

Nat walks in and regards you. You are standing at attention, your nipples proudly jutting out even as the chain between the clamps weighs them down. You hold the glass in your hands and wordlessly offer it. You think you see a brief smile cross his face before it is replaced by his stern demeanor. He takes the glass from you and sips.

"Mmm. Very nice. An excellent choice. A much better start to the weekend than that phone call, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, sir." you reply, your eyes downcast, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"I must confess, I was a bit taken aback by your attitude on the phone today, especially considering that my week starts tonight. You did remember that, didn't you?"

You mumble unintelligibly. "Speak up!" Nat says, and you finally reply that no, you had forgotten and was too preoccupied by your stressful day to remember.

"I see." says Nat as he walks over to the easy chair. Sitting, he places his drink on the endtable. "I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. If you can make me come in your mouth before I finish my drink, all will be forgiven and forgotten. If not..."

You know what will happen if not. You both have used corporal punishment to enforce discipline upon the other, and you expect that this is exactly what he has in mind. Add to that the fact that Nat's stamina is exceptional, and you don't expect him to come until he is good and ready to. However, you did make him spend the entire week in the cock cage last week when you were on top, so if his need is urgent enough, you may get off Scot free.

"Yes sir." you reply as you kneel in front of the chair. You unbuckle his heavy leather belt and unzip his pants, allowing his cock to spring free. He's as hard as you've seen him, and you allow yourself to feel a surge of hope that you might succeed in sucking him off and avoiding punishment. With no time to waste you dive in.

You grip the shaft of his cock in your hand as your lips wrap around the head. You already taste his salty precum-that's a good sign. You take him in deep, lubricating his shaft with your saliva.

Your mouth starts working in tandem with your hand now as you focus on your task. You feel more precum in your mouth as you suck as though you were trying to get a golf ball out of a garden hose. He is eager. His week of pent-up need is working in your favor. You feel the head of his cock start to swell. He's close-any second you're going to feel hot jets of cum explode in your mouth.

"Finished." You hear him say as he puts the glass down on the end table. You look up at the empty glass and your eyes betray your disappointment and frustration. You were so close. But close only counts in horseshoes, and now you will have to pay the piper. You see a smirk grow on his face as you look at him expectantly.

"Bend over the kitchen counter. I'll deal with you shortly."

'Ugh. Corporal punishment it is then. Sigh. I should have looked to see who was calling before answering the phone.' You gingerly drape yourself over the countertop, your nipples hardening as they touch the cold granite. Your heels raise your ass to the perfect height so you can bend at a 90 degree angle keeping your legs straight with your torso flat on the countertop. You can feel the wetness between your legs as your pussy betrays you-despite how much you hate the punishment it excites you to no end, and your pussy reminds you of this fact by getting wetter than Florida in hurricane season. Maybe he'll be so turned on he'll just skip the punishment and fuck me? Fat chance.

You hear the rustle of clothes behind you-he's undressing. That was his shoes, his shirt, and there his pants. Then you hear a sound that makes you shudder and sharply draw in breath. You hear the unmistakable sound of his belt being drawn out of his pants.

'So. I'm getting a whipping.' It's been a while since he's used the belt on you and not long enough as far as you were concerned. The last time he whipped you, you had a reminder every time you sat down for days and you had no desire to repeat the experience. But, your desires don't matter. Not this week.

You hear footsteps as he approaches behind you. "Now that is a beautiful sight" he says. "But it is missing a bit of my favorite color. Do you know what my favorite color is?"

"Yes sir." you reply.

"And what is that color?"

"Red, sir."

CRACK the belt lands squarely on your upturned cheeks, painting an angry red stripe across the pair. Another blow lands in rapid succession right beneath the first as you shriek.

Not too loud. We don't want the neighbors to hear.

CRACK CRACK CRACK. Blows rain down upon your ass as your hips twist and turn, desperately trying in vain to somehow ameliorate the rising pain in your nether regions. You whimper and plead and beg him to stop, but your treasonous pussy is having none of that. Every blow makes it drip all the more, and it silently screams for satisfaction of its pent-up desire.

The stress of your day melts away as your mind is forced to focus on one thing and one thing only-the red, purple, and blue symphony that Nat is currently conducting on your bare bottom. Not an inch has been left unmenaced as your posterior transforms into a blazing mass of red hot welts. Twin suns in a binary star system of pain.

Finally, the assault on your ass slows, the blows coming less frequently, and perhaps even more gently. "You had a hard day today, didn't you?" Nat says.

"Yes sir, I did" you reply, your voice cracking as you choke back sobs.

CRACK. Another blow lands. "And this is just what you needed tonight, isn't it?"

"Yes sir. Oh God, yes. Thank you sir."

CRACK. One more crimson stripe adorns your bottom and you sense that the whipping has ended. Your sense is confirmed as you feel Nat's cool hands caressing your inflamed cheeks.

You feel his hands on both cheeks now, gently prying them apart to reveal the black hole in your sexual constellation. You feel the stiff head of Nat's cock urgently demanding entrance to your back door. Good thing you lubed up earlier.

His cock meets only token resistance as it slides deeply into your ass until finally he is fully enveloped to the hilt. Your tight hole is stretched as wide as it has ever been by his demanding phallus, and you yield all control over your rear hole to it's tender mercies.

He thrusts hard and deep. Over and over again his cock probes your asshole and bangs up against your G-spot from behind. You feel his shaft thicken as the beginnings of an orgasm well up inside you. His hand reaches around to the front and you feel a finger find your clit.

You explode. Waves and waves of pleasure crash through you as his cock rams your hole. You sense his urgency now, and feel a flood of liquid heat pouring into your back passage just as you reach the peak of your own pleasure. A deep, guttural sigh leaves your body as you feel Nat's weight collapse upon you, has cock still lodged deeply in your asshole, until it gradually softens and retires from its resting place, to soon again visit.

"Thank you sir" you whimper as you give yourself over completely to your abandon. "I didn't even know how much I needed that."

"You're welcome, love." Nat replies. "When you feel up to it, please make us a couple of drinks. Gimlets this time, I think. Once I've rested up I think I will see about taking care of your pussy. That week in the cock cage has left me with a lot of...energy.

You smile. It's going to be a long weekend.