Saudi Arabia 2132 A.D.

Story Info
Device allows Saudi women to enslave Saudi men.
1.7k words
2.65
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is believed that Islamic patriarchy reigns supreme and Saudi Arabian Muslim women have virtually no rights. This is simply not true. Muslim women of Saudi descent are as smart and as ruthless as women the world over. Ever seen an angry woman when she cannot get her way? Yeah, exactly. Forcing a woman to wear a hijab or a burka does not change the fundamental nature of the human female. There's only so much bullshit and sexism a woman will put up with. What happens when Saudi Arabian women have had enough of Saudi men's sexist bullshit?

The following story explores the possibility of an uprising of Saudi Muslim women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and takes place in an alternate universe. In the year 2072, Saudi Arabian Muslim scientist Dr. Rima Abbadin, who was born in the City of Makka, Saudi Arabia, but raised in the United Kingdom, invented the Andro-Tamer, a device which grants women control of men. A bio-mechanical chip is implanted in males and a similar one is implanted in females, granting one control over the other. From this day forward, the world would never be the same...

In the year 2132, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a land where women rule and men serve. The rest of the world has placed a massive containment grid around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the sale of the Andro-Tamer Device has been banned in every other corner of the globe. Saudi ladies get to rule their realm but they don't get to leave it. The Modern Arab League, the New United Nations, the Dominion of America, the Republic of Canada, the Kingdom of Australia, the Confederacy of South Africa and the Democratic Republic of China are all of one mind on this. The cruelty of the dominant Saudi ladies must be contained to their borders and their borders only...

Sixty five years after Dr. Rima Abbadin invented the Andro-Tamer, the Saudi Arabian world has changed for the better. With women at the helm, male domination and warmongering are things of the past. Tribes no longer invade each other. Women no longer have to fear domestic abuse or rape in Saudi Arabia. Women in this nation are no longer forced to wear hijabs or burkas, and can wear bikinis all day if they want to. Men must avert their gaze when looking at women, their natural superiors, or they will receive shocks from the shock collars which all adult men must wear...

Around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Saudi men were cowed when Mahmoud Hafiz the rebel leader was captured and executed per orders of Queen Malia Al-Saud. Mahmoud Hafiz, the grandson of a soldier, led the rebellion of Saudi men against the new female order, and failed in that uprising. The Saudi men finally learned to accept their fate, that after centuries spent oppressing Saudi women, the Andro-Tamer has acted as a force of balance, by empowering women and depowering previously abusive and controlling men. Women rule and men serve in Saudi Arabian society, just like Mother Nature herself intended...

"Yousef, you missed a spot," said Alia Malouf, and the curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Saudi Arabian woman sipped on her pina colada while watching her man work. Seated next to Alia is her good friend Mariam Nasser, and the twenty-something, dark-haired Saudi woman nodded approvingly as Alia chastised her man servant for a misstep. Mariam is of the opinion that Saudi males need to be kept under control, lest they rise against Saudi women...

"You're so firm with your man servant," Mariam Nasser said, and Alia Malouf nodded and smiled. The villa, surrounded by a six-foot-high wall, encompassed a sixty-acre property, and the vast yard needed tending. Decked out in a red bikini which contrasted nicely against her bronze skin, Alia Malouf looked quite gorgeous and knew it. In her villa, located in the Pleasure District, which was erected following the razing of some ancient religious structures, the young Saudi woman was having herself some fun.

"Yes madam," said Yousef Al-Saud, and he shot Alia a look, which she absorbed quietly. A tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Saudi Arabian male, Yousef is a fine specimen and a great worker. The grandson of an Imam, Yousef Al-Saud would have been a typical domineering Saudi male with a big house and multiple wives if he'd been born a few decades earlier. In the new world over, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is ruled by Queen Malika Al-Saud, and where women rule, men must suffer. Yousef considers himself lucky that he serves Alia Malouf, a woman who is more horny than sadistic...

Yousef doesn't quite know what to make of his mistress Alia Malouf, for the young Saudi woman is strange indeed. In twenty-second century Saudi Arabia, the hierarchy for men is as follows. There are male workers, who are barely more than slaves. There are male clerics, who do administrative work and are granted more freedoms. There are male consorts, who exist for breeding and pleasure purposes, and are bred for companionship purposes. They provide companionship to worthy women. There is no fourth category for males...

When Alia Malouf acquired Yousef, he was nineteen years old, the age which a male must leave his mother's home and serve that of his mistress/owner. Yousef is tall, and handsome, and Malia, at thirty years of age, is in her sexual prime. Most of the time, what Alia demands of Yousef has nothing to do with physical labor of the sort he'd been trained to perform. The lady likes to be held, and caressed, and she loves a shoulder to cry on while watching an antiquated form of entertainment known as Chick Flicks. What gives?

As Yousef worked, Alia Malouf admired him. Six months prior to acquiring Yousef, Alia's Breeding Certificate was denied, for she could not breed. The wealth and power that Alia Malouf inherited from her family was vast, and she could do whatever she wanted. Women who cannot breed are not allowed permanent consorts, and Alia decided to bypass that law by acquiring a handsome male worker instead. Yousef definitely exceeded Alia's expectations...

Alia Malouf has a problem. In a world where women are told they must dominate and men are told they must submit, she is an anomaly. What makes a person dominant or submissive is a matter of personal preference rather than politics. Alia loves watching romantic movies from bygone ages where masculine, heroic men put their lives on the line to protect beautiful, intelligent women. Alia yearned for the days when women and men were friends, and lovers, rather than mistress and slave. Of course, the young Saudi woman keeps such thoughts to herself, lest she be arrested for sedition...

In public, Alia Malouf acts like the domineering, cruel bitch that the Saudi Arabian royal state demands her to be. In private, Alia cherishes her dear Yousef and treats him more like a lover than a servant. At the end of the day, Saudi women are human and not all of them accept the new world order. Some Saudi women would love to go back to the times when their fathers and husbands lived with them, but those days are over. Queen Malia Al-Saud is merciless, executing both rebellious males and the treacherous Saudi females who aid them in opposing the new world order...

"I'll see you later, girlfriend, I'm expecting a package from the UK," Mariam Nasser said, and she hugged Alia Malouf before departing. After Mariam's departure, Alia went inside, and Yousef joined her. The tall, dark-complected Saudi man looked at his mistress and scowled. He didn't like the pretense, but understood why it was necessary. In other lands, men are free, and in fact, men rule and women follow, though many lands have a doctrine of equality. In Saudi Arabia, women rule and men follow, which is unnatural, but appearances must be kept, for the sake of the tyrannical Queen Malia Al-Saud...

"Yousef, Habibi, I am so sorry for taking that tone with you, but with Mariam there I had to act that way," Alia said apologetically. Yousef sat on the couch, beer in hand, and sighed. Like any man, he felt confined having to stay home all day, unless he was running an errand for his mistress. That's the fate of modern Saudi men. They cannot leave the house without an armed female chaperone, or the time-stamped, written permission of their mistress. What a sad state of the affairs...

"Alright, but I need your ass as payment," Yousef demanded, and Alia smiled shyly before acquiescing. Kneeling before Yousef, Alia unzipped his pants and took out his dick. Yousef nodded at Alia, who began sucking his dick at once. Once Alia got Yousef's dick hard as a rock, Yousef grinned and put her on all fours. Alia winced as Yousef fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Taking some cream, Yousef lubricated Alia's butt hole after spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Time for the Saudi gal to experience the pleasures of butt fucking...

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Alia whined as Yousef gripped her hips and worked his dick into her butt hole. Yousef laughed and playfully smacked her butt. Alia sighed and farted, causing Yousef to feel a puff of air against his dick. Yousef laughed and fucked Alia's well-lubricated butt hole with deep, passionate strokes. The young Saudi woman's butt hole felt wonderfully tight and warm around his dick. It wasn't long before Yousef came, flooding Alia's butt hole with his manly spunk. Alia screamed passionately as Yousef's manly spunk filled her backdoor. Good times, folks...

After some raunchy, wild and dirty sex, Alia Malouf and Yousef Al-Saud lay in bed together. The Saudi couple lay in each other's arms, plotting their future. The reign of Queen Malia Al-Saud, which makes women masters and enslaves men, is simply terrible, and must come to an end. The Andro-Tamer Device which allows Saudi women to enslave Saudi men must be eradicated. Mother Nature must be restored, for in the natural world, men rule and women follow. Yousef and Alia intend to escape the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and find a happier life elsewhere...