Sauna Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer to that question was obvious but Matteh grunted softly as that shaft was pulled from him, trying to follow the ridged length hungrily as a string of spittle and pre-cum connected. He didn't realise what was happening for a heartbeat of a second, but the grinding thrust building up under his tail, powering into him as Lightning huffed and moaned, was distraction enough. He braced himself against the sauna bench, arching back with the mobility to do so, the thick taste of male musk and pre-cum lingering delectably in his maw as if his body was intent on riling him up for more.

Yet it was Lightning that was the dragon's focus after a blowjob that had very nearly had him shooting his load into the subby fox's mouth, eyes glittering with lustful intent as he pushed up the unicorn's tail with the back of his forearm.

Lightning started, bent over Matteh's back in the middle of a thrust.

"Hey -- what?"

Silver grinned and winked, fingering the velvety dock of Lightning's tail teasingly.

"Oh, come on, tell me you don't want to lift this tail for me then!"

But, of course, that was something that Lightning simply was not able to say as he merely snorted softly and shot his new partner of the moment a cheeky look back, hot and sweaty and by no means done with anything. His tail was already lifted and Silver pressed the tapered tip of his well-lubed cock -- he had Matteh's excellent tongue to thank for that! -- to the pony-doughnut that was ready and waiting for him, pulsating eagerly in the challenge of taking such a meaty cock.

Lightning parted his lips to say something but anything that he was going to say was lost in a shrill, resounding whinny as the dragon filled him far more roughly than he had done to Matteh. So roughly, in fact, that he shoved the unicorn right into the fox he was covering, drawing a yelp from Matteh's lips. But neither of them had a moment in which to pause to consider his sore tail hole as Silver let loose a snarl that was truly dominant, although he could not have said that it was the first time that he had felt a hot tail hole sucking tightly around his cock. No... But last time it had been with a femfur and the quivering pony beneath him was a new experience entirely, easily bottoming out with a driving stroke that sent his balls swinging lewdly up against Lightning's.

They still didn't need to know each other's names.

With the unicorn just where he wanted him, Silver growled and slammed in, pounding him for all he was worth with the heat of the sauna sending sweat pouring down his scales. He could not help it, although sometimes it was hard to tell just what was residual moisture from the showers and what was sweat. But it was easier to tell when it rang through with a decidedly masculine note, driving him on to fuck his pleasurable victim harder and faster, although no one at all would have considered themselves a victim at all in such a situation. No... Everyone was there because they wanted to be, despite Matteh's eyes trembling as he gritted his teeth, struggling to bear the brutal pounding on the bottom of it all.

But the fox was not infallible and he moaned and yipped and grunted like the sub he was as he was forced on and on, that unicorn-shaft finding his prostate and grinding over it with each and every forced thrust. His climax hit him without warning and he howled without considering just who may be near enough to hear him as he shot his load over the bench, his spurts seeming to gain greater distance and velocity from being fucked through it, jerked forward as the dragon and unicorn ground into him through one another's headily lustful bodies.

But he could not pause to recover as his climax tapered off as the dragon sped up, his driving, brutal thrusts sending Lightning rocking forward, eyes closed and lips parted as his mane clung damply to his neck. There was no holding the drake back from taking what he wanted now that he'd found out that he very much liked it too and he let out an ear-splitting roar that was far, far louder than Matteh's grunts and moans (to think he'd been worried about someone overhearing him!). Working his cock in as hard and as deep as possible, he forced the unicorns' hole to swallow up every inch he fed it, snatching up his horn in his free hand to yank back Lightning's head at the very moment the explosion came.

"Ohhhh!"

Lightning's heart pulled, guts twisting -- he could not have resisted such a dominant gesture at the best of times. As Silver's cum flooding his tail hole, he spilt his own load too into the whimpering fox, their bodies pressing up even closer together as the heat lingering between them all built and built, a crescendo that, at the ultimate moment, they had to release. All Matteh could do was brace himself with trembling arms as the deluge kept on coming on and on, flooding his tail hole with a thick deluge of cum while Lightning shuddered over him, similarly filled with an equally delicious load. Slipping deeper and deeper into subspace, the world of the sauna floating softly around him, he wished for a moment that he was down on his knees, taking both of their loads into his maw, painting his muzzle to show everyone just what a slut he was.

Grunting and nickering thickly, Lightning tried to work his hips but was dictated by the thrusts of the dragon over him, holding his arse back against him as he spent every last drop of his seed as deeply as possible. Lightning murred lightly and flagged his tail up and to the side for him, letting Silver see just how tightly his anal ring was pulled around his achingly hard shaft, showing off all that he had to offer.

But Silver too had had his little experience as he pulled out and smirked, letting his cock soften naturally, leaving a creamy ring of cum around his pony-doughnut. What was it about horses that had them being so damn cute?

He gave the unicorn a small spank on the butt as he made good his farewell but a quick kiss with Matteh had his tongue slipping out into the smaller fox's muzzle, deepening it unintentionally. And Matteh kissed him back passionately too even as his anal passage rang with soreness -- yet it was all of the pleasant kind, the kind that let him know that he had been well-fucked and was more than ready for more regardless of it.

"I hope I see you again."

And then he was gone, the unicorn slipping from his tail hole, that softening length of horse-cock demanding just a little bit of respite despite the equine nuances that led him to such a 'reputation', so to speak. Everyone knew horses could go all day and night and, well, unicorns were no exception to that rule!

As Matteh collapsed over the bench, striving to get himself back into some semblance of feeling himself once again, Lightning giggled and sat back comfortably, relaxing with his arms back behind his head, cock soft and dangling against his thigh.

"Mm... You've got such a nice hole."

Matteh blushed and half-shrugged. What was he supposed to say to a strange compliment like that? But something in him told him that the unicorn meant it genuinely and he smiled without too much hesitation.

"Err... Well..."

Sheepishly, the fox scratched the back of his neck and laughed shyly, still nude without his towel but finding himself strangely comfortable with his state of being in the aftermath. His cock plumped up a little with the onrush of blood, demonstrating his readiness, and Lightning's eyes dropped to it immediately, nostrils flaring to take in a great suck of breath, thick with hormones and the sensuality of fucking where they really should not have been.

"Wanna go again?"

And then the fox knew that he wasn't getting out of the spa anytime soon -- he had a better offer on the table.

12