Sauna Time Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching around I cupped her breasts kneading them in my hands feeling her nipples pressing into my palms as I did. Then I let one slide down between her thighs just pulling them apart a little more to give me room.

I pushed in close against her and guided the tip of my erection between her thighs slowly sliding and edging myself over her sex feeling the slick heat just rubbing against me warm and enticing.

"Are you ready?" I murmured slowly lips sliding over her ear. Watching I saw her nod her head slowly her lashes fluttering as she looked at me.

I ground against her sliding over the lips of her sex. "Tell me." I teased us both. "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want to me to take you right here, tell me you want me to fuck you." I continued on.

I felt her shiver, straining against me so soft, so tempting. She bit her lip and then spoke up. "Do it, take me, fuck me."

I growled even before she spoke and thrust forward. Her words broke of descending into a long moan muffled as I captured her mouth once again. I didn't hold back I took her deep and hard with that first stroke pushing inside her, the weight of my body meeting hers and driving her against the door.

My hips slapped against her rear the steady sound of flesh on flesh ringing out as I drove against her losing myself in the feel of her body warm and soft and so tempting. I couldn't get enough, I needed more, hunger and desire clawing at me.

I held her shoulder with one hand, had the other on her hip as I thrust and pushed her against the door watching as her breasts bounced and squashed against it. Her own hands rested on it anchoring herself in place until I slowed and pulled free.

I spun her around to face me and the cupping her firm ass boosted her up holding her against the door as I took her again slamming deep inside her and watching her eyes on me as I did enjoying her all over again.

I wanted to see her, I needed to see her as I enjoyed her. Just the look of stunned pleasure and sheer delight as I drove myself in and out hips bucking as I held her there and took what I wanted.

I plundered her body my cock working her, sex slick with her juices. Her hands gripped my shoulders, those luscious breasts rose up between us squashed against my chest as I pressed against her and then her mouth covered mine moaning greedily as I squeezed and fondled her ass.

I couldn't hold her there for ever and slowly lowered her to the floor my hands and hers roaming over one another exploring and touching sweat slicked bodies and glistening skin.

Moving together we shifted across to the bench and she sat down on the edge as I spread her legs once more lifting one up until it was resting on my shoulder and the other was balanced on the floor. We both watched as I ran the head of my shaft across her lips teasing up and down rubbing against her clit before I spread her apart and nudged back inside.

I went slower now taking my time sliding my way inside that slick heat as we both just watched. Reaching down with my free hand I teased and ran it over her clit stroking it slowly and watching as Jennifer herself clutched at her breasts.

She kneaded and squeezed them toying with her nipples moaning as I rocked in and out of her body and circled and rubbed her clit. It was a delicious sight and I thrust a little more firmly angling my hips to press against her so those gorgeous big breasts bounced a little even as she held them.

As big as they were they spilled around her hands, lush and tempting. It was a sight I could have stared at for hours one she was fully aware that I enjoyed, but I guessed it wasn't something she was unused to, given how much attention they gained.

Even as I pumped slowly in and out of her I couldn't take my eyes away. They'd been the subject of many fantasies over the years and now seeing them bare like that.......it was a cliche but it was a dream come true.

She rolled her eyes as she looked at me squeezing them again. "I know what you're thinking." She murmured softly moaning as I thrust a little more firmly against her.

"Is it that obvious?" I chuckled softly.

"Well i'm not exactly naive. Even being married and with a family I can still guess what people think, and looking at the way you stare at them i'm assuming there still a striking feature right?" She teased me a little hands sliding underneath to just bounce them a little.

"Something like that yes." I murmured almost in awe just watching her.

"So do you want to enjoy them even more then?"

"Is that a trick question or something?" I added again laughing.

She rolled her eyes again laughing and reached out placing a hand on my chest to nudge me back. I stepped away sliding free from her and she sat up and stood. I gathered her up and we stood there lazily fondling one another and trading heated kisses.

Tilting her back a little gave me more access and my head lowered and my mouth slipped across her bare skin over the slopes of her breasts and then covered her nipples, first one and then the other biting and sucking gently using my tongue to lash them making us both just moan at the pleasure.

Slowly we turned and and she tugged my head back up and kissed me again slow and deep and walked me back until I bumped against the sauna bench and she pushed me down until I was sat on it while she stood above me.

"So you wanted to enjoy them some more." She murmured softly reaching to the shelves above me and taking down a bottle. Then she knelt slowly and slipped between my legs until she was looking back up at me.

Those big eyes, the heaving cleavage it made me twitch and pulse as I looked at her, watching as she uncapped the bottle and the scent of lavender filled the air. Then she poured some over her breasts drizzling it across the slopes so it ran down them in slick little trails. She added more to her hand and then closed the bottle before placing it down.

I was almost moaning just watching her, even knowing, or at least guessing what was coming. Slowly she stroked her glossy fingers over her breasts trailing oil as she looked at me teasing now. Before she was tempting enough, like this.......she was mind blowing.

She smiled at me and reached out sliding a finger all the way up my shaft from the base to the head leaving it covered in oil as well glistening on my skin until she reached the head and circled it gently.

"Now this is what you have really been thinking about isn't it?" She teased softly her voice low and sultry as she spoke.

"Yes." I hissed out softly.

"Yes what?" She continued on teasing gently.

"Yes i've been thinking of your breasts, bare and glistening like that." I groaned softly.

"Did you want to see this?" She murmured sweetly smiling as her back arched a little lifting her breast so the hard tip of a nipple edged over the head of my shaft. I moaned and my hips bucked pushing against her.

"I mean yes, at least that makes a good start." I managed to stammer a reply.

"My, my, what else could you possibly want to see?" She fluttered her lashes at me grinning again.

"Do you want me to write you a list!?" I added smirking a little as a I looked back at her.

"I'm not sure we have enough time for a list, maybe we need to skip to the highlights." She added wryly.

"In that case......." I reached down and grasped my shaft let my fingers glide along the length to the head squeezing little beads of pre cum appearing at the head. "I really, really wanted to see this." I guided myself then brushed the sticky head over her nipple smearing it with the precious fluid and moaning as I looked at it smearing over her.

She was watching what I did eyes hot. "In that case I want this." She murmured softly and grasped my shaft again holding it up and lowered her mouth down. Her lips parted and came closer as her fingers squeezed more oozing pre cum out. Then they slipped over the head and we both moaned as she sucked lightly.

I held myself there a moment straining a little at the feel of her mouth before I pushed just never more than rocking really just sliding myself over her tongue enjoying the feel of her mouth letting her taste me.

Her lips closed around me and she sucked lightly sliding and edging along my shaft in a delicious way. It made me throb and pulse against her tongue and I knew I'd be leaking out even more. So if she wanted a taste she'd be enjoying it.

I enjoyed it and I heard her hum with enjoyment the sensation rippling through her mouth and my shaft as she worked me sliding up and down my length. She knew what she was doing. It made me quiver just watching her let alone enjoying it.

I half moaned as I finally popped free from her mouth another bead of pre cum trickling from the tip, threading it's way down my shaft only to watch her tongue flick out and lick it up the whole time just watching me. I groaned again and watched her flash a satisfied smile.

I sucked in a breath my cock twitching still and moved slightly sliding it over her breasts until it nestled between them. I caught her smile a roll of her eyes as she looked back at me. "So that's something else you wanted then?"

"Is it to obvious if I say absolutely." I groaned a little already rocking to slide myself against them.

"I think it's a little late for that now. Just think yourself lucky I don't really tease you and make you wait for it." She murmured reaching for the bottle beside her again. I looked on half amused, half curious what else she would have done considering what a perfect tease she was turning out to be.

Instead I watched her pour more oil across her breasts so it ran over them and my cock. Then she capped it and dropped it down once more. I was sure this wasn't her first time at this.

On her knees the busty temptress grasped her breasts in her hands squeezing them and squashing them against my cock as I began to slide and thrust. It was almost instinctive. I couldn't resist the sight or the feel of them so big and soft pressed against me as I thrust.

It almost made me explode right then just watching. My straining length pulsing as it slid between her breasts all that slick skin, the glistening sight of it, the leaking pre cum that smeared across her, the shining oil. It was all I could do to resist.

I thrust between them moaning helplessly hips surging pushing my cock over them. Occasionally it went high enough that Jennifer's mouth found the head of my shaft or else she tilted it back to look at me.

Occasionally I held myself still and let her work me sliding and rubbing her glorious lush boobs up and down my cock as she squeezed them tight or else just teased by pulling back and gripping me in her hand and running the head across her nipples.

It was the perfect sensation. Glistening trails of pre cum covered her soft cleavage mixing with the oil, the sound of flesh on flesh rang out as I pushed myself between her glorious boobs and just fucked them thrusting against them pumping over those luscious peaks.

"Jen......" I half groaned the words delirious with pleasure. "If you're not careful your going to make me explode doing that." I made sure she understood my point stroking myself over her so more pre cum spilled across her skin.

"Afterwards." She murmured and slipped back my cock sliding free suddenly.

"Afterwards?" I murmured wryly watching as she stood up.

"After I've ridden you. I want to cum all over your cock, and you can't cum inside me, so i'm going to bet you can find somewhere else you can cum easily enough." It was her turn to flash a wry smile as she kissed me hungrily gripping my shoulders and pushing me down.

I ended up sprawled on the floor now as Jen straddled my hips grinding and sliding herself over my erection still with her mouth hungrily nipping and biting at my lips playfully. I gripped her hips and squeezed her rear shuddering as she ground against me.

Then she rose up grasped my cock and stood it up enough to guide it back between her thighs. She wasn't holding back now, she took me inside deep and hard, bouncing on my body, quivering as she took the length of my cock in one easy motion.

I tried to thrust up a little but she was in control now taking what she wanted riding me hard and fast, her hips pumping as she bounced up and down on my cock her hands sprawled over my chest bracing herself as she moved. I had the picturesque view of Jennifer love Hewitt riding my cock those lush breasts bouncing up and down heaving with sweat slick skin as she enjoyed me.

She leaned forward pressed tight on my chest breasts squashed against me so the hard tips of her nipples edged over my skin. She kissed me again her lips and tongue crushed on my mouth her teeth nipping and tugging at mine.

I drew my legs up a little so her ass bounced against my thighs as she rode me. I could feel her tighten and squeeze my shaft, she slowed right now just rocking against me as her mouth explored my neck and I heard her moan and pant catching her breath.

"Hell this feels so good. I'd forgotten how good sex could be like this."

"LIke this?" I teased her.

"Random, impulsive, basic strangers. Just sex, no feelings involved more than enjoying yourself, just pure satisfaction and pleasure. Just feeling someone really really enjoy you."

"That's good because I really, really enjoy you Jennifer. I'll show you exactly how much right after your finished with me." I smirked at her playfully.

She half moaned, half laughed as she rode me back and forth the friction and heat between us exquisite. "I had a feeling you might." She agreed murmuring softly as she moved and I felt her squeeze my cock making me pulse inside her. "All I wanted today was to enjoy the sauna."

"Well I mean you still should be able to after. You just got to enjoy some really random, hot sex first." I chuckled softly.

"There is that." She agreed softly. "Which I'll probably do right after we're finished. I'm not certain I'll be able to move far after we're finished."

"Good thing you won't have to then. You can take what you want, cum all over my cock, and then once i'm finished you'll be able to catch your breath and enjoy the rest of your free time." I murmured softly before I gripped her rear. Holding her tight and squeezing I began to rhythmically drive my hips and pump my cock inside her.

I watched her eyes widen as I drove up inside her, a low moan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered as she bounced against my hips starting to move again. Our bodies began to buck and move together her hips riding me grinding back and forth as I thrust up inside her.

I had to grit my teeth to fight back my own urges my cock ached as I felt her squeeze and move around me. I watched her lush curvy figure move, the heavy swells of her breasts every bit as good as I could ever have imagined bounce as she pushed back straddling me.

I grasped her hip with one hand and held her and the other I slipped between us to press my thumb against her clit and slowly start to rub and tease her even more wanting to push her over that edge so I could finally fully give in and explode.

The steam billowed around us now only adding to the heated atmosphere. I heard Jennifer give another shocked gasp as my thumb found her clit grinding and pushing back against me her muscles gripping and squeezing my cock as she rode me.

It was hot and intense and not something we could keep up for long. Her body strained as she ground into my hips as they surged to meet her pumping her lush folds with my throbbing length again and again.

"Oh god, oh shit, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me, just fuck me." Her words spilled out greedy, hot and eager. I gritted my teeth again biting back that urge to explode inside her and just fucked her driving up and rubbing and playing with her clit watching the glorious sight of her huge bare breasts bounce before I reared up and caught one with my mouth and sucked hard.

She reared back moaning her hands clinging to my head and shoulders as she bucked against me and I felt her orgasm explode through her, felt it as she tightened and rippled around my cock. I moaned with her desperately holding on distracting myself from the urge to cum with her.

She fell forward and teetering on the edge I lay back taking her with me holding myself still so we ended up sprawled over the floor with her on top of me still panting her body pressed tightly against my own. It gave me a change to calm a little just holding her and letting my hands explore her curves as a good distraction.

As her head eventually rose up I kissed her again hard and deep letting her feel my own urgent need as I heard the soft noises escape her lips. I rolled us over so she was beneath me now captured her hands holding her down as I drove myself inside again slow and deep.

I felt her shudder as I did still sensitive after her climax. "Jennifer" I moaned my hoarse voice straining now my control snapping as the need grew overwhelming. "I need to finish, I need to cum." I groaned out the words thrusting again.

I watched her eyes flutter and fix on mine that hazy mix of pleasure still colouring them as she looked at me. "Not in me remember." She reminded me, finding her voice. "Over me, cum on me." She continued on. Groaning I powered inside her again, and then again driving myself deep making her moan again savouring that sensation of being buried deep inside her.

Then I pulled out slipping free my cock glistening wet as I moved around her and positioned myself alongside her body. I was a throbbing mess at this point as Jen arched beneath me and I moved around and guided the swollen head of my cock back to her breasts. If I couldn't cum inside her, then I was definitely going to cum over those.

I pressed the head to her breast edging myself against them, over her nipple across the slopes. I thrust against them my hips bucking and surging wildly now once, twice and then I felt my body ripple and pulse rising through my swollen hard length.

The engorged head swelled up and then just exploded as I moaned with her. Shot, after shot of creamy fluid spurted out across her breasts, some went over her, some went on her but my orgasm rolled through me hot and intense and the sultry brunette moaned beneath me as I covered her heaving cleavage.

It was sheer ecstasy physically and visually. I watched a figure i'd always just dreamed about, naked and bare her magnificent breasts bouncing as she breathed get covered in my precious fluid, cum dripping across her. Even so it couldn't last forever, panting I knelt beside her and just sucked in a breath.

I let the head of my shaft rest against her hard nipple and we both just stared glistening trails of cum splattered over her body, dripping across her cleavage, threading little trails down to her belly. It was smeared over her over me, the whole sauna smelling of sex.

"Oh, oh that's so bad." She finally spoke after a moment her head turning to look at me. "But i've got to do this anyway." She continued on and then she slipped down, half rolled and then captured my shaft between her lips. I groaned again then, this time feeling her lips and mouth engulf my sensitive shaft sucking and tasting me again.

Feeling her lips slide over me, the touch of her tongue sliding along my shaft and the warm wet heat of her mouth sliding around me drawing me inside made me ache. I couldn't resist rocking my hips a little just edging against her mouth groaning.

Finally I slipped free once more and she kissed the tip once before we both fell back catching our breath and looking at each other smiling a little as we surveyed the mess we had made.

Jennifer naked, sweaty all ruffled and covering in glistening trails of my cum looked even better now. If I wasn't careful I'd want to do it all again and I still had more work and Jennifer still had her own time coming.