Sauna Time Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes were scattered around no doubt damp now it would be uncomfortable leaving. But scrambling around I retrieved a damp card and passed it across to her. "Anytime you have any more problems with the sauna just let me know and i'll make sure I stop by to give you a hand. This repair job was one of the easiest i've had." I chuckled softly and slowly stood up dragging on my clothes.

Jennifer smiled at me and slowly began to shift herself. "Thank you, despite the diversion I should be able to enjoy some quality time for myself, and then maybe a shower." She added laughing as her gaze dipped down to take in her glistening bare breasts.

I reached out a hand for her and helped her stand as she took it so we we're stood close once more. My gaze dipped regarding her breasts again bare and even better than you could imagine. I shook my head and grinned. "Honestly I will never not enjoy that sight, totally worth wearing damp clothes for the rest of the day."

She smirked a little and leaned in brushing my mouth with a kiss, soft, warm and teasing. "I should hope so given the mess you made here." She added playfully her fingers stroking across her breast drawing little trails of my cum with her. "It's been awhile since i've done anything like this but it was more fun and a perfect way to start a day of."

"Well I hope the rest of your day is equally as relaxing. I think you probably deserve it and I hope the sauna working again means you can get it all back on schedule. But take a seat relax and i'll leave you to it But it was an absolute pleasure, and remember you can always call if you need a hand." I grinned at her again and with a final kiss and a lingering look to memorise how good she looked I headed out.

I had more work to do and thanks to that diversion it might be a long day but after that fun I wouldn't be complaining at all.