Sausages Backstory Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan signs the slave contract.
4.6k words
4.52
10.5k
7

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

In the restaurant, after Mary sent Dan, with the butt plug up his ass, back to their table, she spent a few minutes reviewing the plan that she and Alice had devised. She wanted to get her script right for the next phase. She was more than happy with how things had gone so far. She sent a quick WhatsApp to Alice letting her know where they were at and to be ready for the next stages of the plan; steps three and four. Step three, signing the slave contract, involved Alice. Step four, basic slave training, was all about Alice.

First step on their plan had been to get control of his money. Job done. Nothing reduces a man more than having to depend on his wife for money - all the time.

The second step on the plan had also happened successfully while Dan was chanting chakras or whatever on his wellness break. Take control of his social media access. In time he'll find that he won't be able to log into his laptop or tablet. Mary also put a new PIN on his phone. He just didn't know it yet.

The third item was a difficult one; to get him contractually committed to his slave status, in his own mind. That was next step. Legally, a contract of slavery doesn't hold up, not in this part of the world anyway. But it is an important psychological conditioner. To have signed on the dotted line means something to us all. You have voluntarily committed to do something for someone. There is a moral pressure to keep to your side of the agreement. It is the foundation stone of civil society. If I agree to do it, then I will do it. To have it independently witnessed is even better.

Mary returned to her seat, happy to see that her slave-to-be was sitting quietly and waiting for her. Once the meal was over she would launch into step three of the plan. That was the big one.

The rest of the meal progressed smoothly from Mary's point of view. Mary's starter was a small plate of chicken wings in barbeque sauce. She told Dan he might have her scraps when she was finished.

She had Dan tell her all about the wellness break while she sucked and chewed on her chicken wings. Dan looked longingly at the growing pile of bones and gristle on her plate. Mary held out her fingertips to him and said he could lick the sticky sauce off them. She kept her hands back so as to make him lean right across the table. She laughed as he stretched over and had to stick his tongue out like a dog to reach her finger. And laughed more as she pulled her finger away just as his tongue touched and he got a tiny taste.

'Poor little slave,' she laughed. 'Just a taste. That's enough for you. Isn't that so? Just a taste of what life used to be like.'

'Yes, Madam.'

Dan sank back into his chair, wincing as he felt himself sit down onto the butt plug again. Mary signalled to the waiter to take the starter away. Two of the chicken wings were untouched. Dan watched them disappear back into the kitchen, the faintest hint of barbeque sauce flavour lingering on his tongue.

'I want you drink all that water. Flush out your toxins, or whatever they said in the wellness centre.'

'Yes, Madam.' Dan took a deep draught. At least it was something he could get into his stomach.

He ate his plate of greens steadily, trying not to stare at Mary's steak which was sizzling in its own juices on the hot skillet it was served on. He took deep breaths through his nostrils to take in the delicious rich smell. Half way through eating it, Mary cut a small square, put it on her fork and stretched it towards him.

'You can suck on it and taste it. But you can't take it off the fork. Go on.'

Again she made him rise out of his seat and lean across the table. He didn't care. Dan so wanted to taste some steak. He closed his lips over the morsel of steak and savoured it slowly and deeply. He didn't care if the other customers were watching. Something told him that this might be the last time he would taste real stake for a while.

Mary was happy to see that he managed to resist eating the steak, even though he had wanted to have a steak so badly. She felt that was a good sign, as she watched him grimace a little as he sank slowly and carefully back onto his seat.

'How's the butt plug, Slave?'

'It is not too bad, Madam, as long as I don't move too much.'

'Good boy. Regard it as a training device. We'll have it out of you soon enough after we finish in the restaurant.'

'Thank you, Madam.'

Dan quietly ate all his limp and tasteless greens and drank his water. He was determined to deny Mary the chance to tell him to clean his plate like he was an eight year old. As Mary finished her meal, she said that if they were at home she might allow him to gnaw on the bone that remained from her T-bone steak, but not in public.

There was some minor embarrassment as the waiter presented the bill to Dan on a small saucer. Mary sat with her hands on her lap and one eyebrow arched, looking at Dad. He knew she wanted to humiliate him.

'Please, Madam, would you mind paying the bill. I have no money.'

The waiter gave his full attention to Mary after that and ignored Dan. They exchanged some witticisms at Dan's expense. The waiter mentioned that to Mary her companion could always be sent to the kitchen to do some washing up instead. Mary thanked him for his offer, adding 'or to do anything else they wanted to do with him back there.' Dan studiously looked at the table cloth, not knowing whether he should laugh along with them or not. He kept quiet while Mary paid with her card. The waiter thanked her profusely and asked her to come again.

Mary brusquely refused Dan's request that he use the restroom as they left. Dan felt like a ten year old as he trailed out behind his owner, walking a little stiffly back to the carpark in the dark of the night, dying for a pee and with a big hard butt plug stuffed up his ass.

Mary had intentionally parked at the farthest corner from the entrance to the carpark. When they reached the car Mary told Dan to go between the car and the high wall of the car park. She opened the tailgate.

'We'll remove your butt plug now,' she said as she rummaged inside. 'Take off your shoes, socks, trousers and underpants. This could be messy.'

Dan quickly did as he was told. He couldn't wait to get the butt plug out of his ass. Mary took each item of clothing from him and stored them in the back of the car. Dan cowered in the gloom between the car and the back wall of the carpark wearing only a shirt, awaiting instructions. Mary emerged from behind the car wearing disposable gloves and holding a large plastic Ziploc bag.

'Bend over with your feet apart and push like you are having a crap,' she instructed Dan, in a no nonsense tone. He bent over and while she placed the open mouth of the plastic bag over his asshole

'Now push.'

Dan felt horribly embarrassed and humiliated. It was like being potty trained as a child. But he so wanted to lose that plug. He pushed and grunted with effort as he tried to ease out the butt plug as painlessly as possible. Once Dan had moved the end of the plug out a bit Mary grabbed it through the plastic bag and hauled it out of his ass, showing no mercy.

'Agghh, ahaaa. That was so sore, Madam, but thank you.' gasped Dan, moaning with the pain caused by the large end of the plug being pulled unceremoniously past his sphincter on the way out of him.

Mary let the plug drop inside the bag and sealed it. The bag and gloves also went into the boot of the car.

'Stop moaning and put this on before you have an unfortunate accident.'

Dan looked around and saw that Mary was holding a large adult disposable diaper in her hand. He hesitated.

'Just do it, you dumb slave. When I tell you to put it on, you put it on. Now do it. Don't make me mad.'

'Sorry, Madam. I wasn't thinking. I suppose it is for the best,' said Dan as he put the diaper on.

'Now give me your shirt.'

Dan pulled off his shirt and gave it to his owner. Mary took the shirt and put it with his other clothes in the back of the car and slammed the tailgate shut. Dan stood beside the car naked save for his adult nappy. He shivered slightly.

'What about my clothes, Madam.'

'If I want you to wear clothes, I will tell you to wear clothes. Now get into the car and stop making a fuss.'

Dan though about protesting but Mary had moved round to the driver's side and hopped in, quickly closing her door. The thought that he might be left standing in the carpark, naked wearing only a nappy, settled it. He rapidly got into the passenger seat.

'Now put these on.' Mary handed him his leather collar and wrist cuffs. Dan felt better about putting something on, anything. He buckled the neck collar behind him and strapped on the two leather cuffs, one on each wrist. It felt like he was getting dressed. He hoped more clothes would follow. His hopes were dashed when Mary clipped the wrist cuffs to the D-ring on the front of his collar. Dan was sometimes shackled like this on their BDSM nights. It meant he was fairly restricted in what he could do with his hands.

Mary had him lean towards her and open his mouth. She gagged him, securing the straps of the ball gag tight behind his neck. 'I don't want you moaning all night and me having to bother with explanations. When you are fully trained as a slave you will be used to accepting what is happening to you without me having to explain everything.'

'Now lean back and I'll buckle your seat belt.' Mary stretched across him to reach the seat belt buckle. She pulled it across Dan's waist and clipped it into place. As she did, she placed her other hand on his abdomen and pressed down. Dan winced. His bladder was full to bursting.

'I want you to pee into your diaper now. Not a large amount, just a short burst. Do it. I know you want to go. Nod when you have done.'

The desire to pee overcame any residual shame at his degradation. Dan pee'd into his diaper, feeling the heat of his urine on his groin. He forced himself to stop after a few seconds and nodded his head.

'Good boy. You have to give your piss time to soak into the diaper. If you do a full release it will flood the diaper and leak out the sides. Give another burst of pee every half minute or so until you are done. Like you are an old guy with a leaky bladder.'

Dan nodded his head. It was hard to stop the flow once he started, but he did, squeezing his knees together and holding back the urge to let the pee flow freely. He guessed that the consequences would be severe if he wet the car seat. After about three minutes of stop-go peeing his bladder was empty. A warm bulge of sodden nappy pushed up between his thighs.

A strange comfort and calmness came over Dan, sitting naked as a babe in the car, feeling the wet warmth of his diaper about his middle, held snug into the seat by his seatbelt, his hands tucked tight under his chin, unable to utter other than goo - gaa sounds. He was enjoying his madeleine moment, transported back to toddlerhood.

As they were coming up to the turnoff for their road, Mary didn't slow down. She drove straight past, heading out of town. That brought Dan out of his happy reverie. He couldn't help trying to gurgle a warning. 'Ge giethed de goag.'

'Calm down, Slave. We are going to visit Alice.' Mary drove on passed the town limit, ignoring Dan's sudden burst of agitation, his frantic attempts to speak and his helpless struggles to escape his bonds. She could tell he was trying to shriek no, no, no behind his gag and smiled at his discomfort. Soon she turned the car up towards the hills where Alice lived in a small bungalow on an acre or so of private ground. Alice was expecting them. The electric gate was open. As they turned onto her long driveway, it began sliding shut behind them.

The prospect of Alice seeing him like this was appalling for Dan. Alice, his Alice, the Alice he always smugly assumed would have married him if Mary hadn't gotten there first. The Alice that quietly waited in the background, happy to make up the threesome just to have some time with Dan. The Alice who would be delighted to step into Mary's shoes if the opportunity arose. Dan always regarded Alice as the spare in the relationship. There for him if he needed her.

Having been a threesome in university, Dan, Mary and Alice stayed a threesome afterwards, often going to concerts and shows together. Dan always enjoyed the fact that they were a girl-boy-girl threesome. He fancied the idea of other guys in college being jealous of him. He felt he was like Leonardo DiCaprio in the poster for Catch Me If You Can, having a girl on each arm, and loving it.

And now that Alice was going to see him like this! He felt sick at the prospect of the shame and humiliation he would have to endure, of how Alice would look at him with pity and disgust.

That Alice was the school principal and his boss hardly entered his head. Dan enjoyed teaching, and science. He was not in the least interested in school management. He has never applied for a promotion or sought greater responsibility. He told everyone that it just wasn't his thing. The slowly changing dynamic in their relationship, as his wife moved higher up the corporate ladder and Alice became his boss all passed Dan by. The fact that their mutual friend Alice was now the principal of the college was neither here nor there as far as Dan was concerned.

In university Mary has studied IT while Dan majored in Chemistry. Alice studied English Lit. A few of Dan and Mary's first year courses overlapped. They hit it off when they were paired up for the general introduction to computing course. Alice was very serious at university, never had a boyfriend. Never married. Worked hard when she qualified as a teacher. Always volunteered for extra duties. She was a natural, when the vacancy arose, to become one of the assistant principals and, more recently, college principal. One of the youngest to reach that level. In short, a rising star.

Dan hoped he'd be told to wait in the car while Mary went in to discuss some planned girls meet-up, or whatever. He'd just hunker down in the passenger seat and Alice would only see his head, or maybe not see him at all.

His hopes were dashed when Mary released Dan's seat belt along with her own. She got out, came around to his side of the car and opened his door. Dan felt an involuntary final burst of pee trickle warmly into his diaper with the horror of what lay ahead. This was going to be so bad.

Then it just got worse. Mary reached in and clipped the end of a dog lead to his collar. 'Out,' said Mary, giving Dan a sharp tug on the lead. They had actually played this game at home. Her leading him, naked, by the dog lead around the kitchen. Opening the back door and threatening to bring him for walkies round the block. One night she had pulled him out into the back yard naked, with his hands shackled behind his back, and forced him cock his leg and pee like a dog against the fence.

With a second hard jerk on his collar Dan was half dragged, half stepped himself out of the car. Mary tugged him along behind her as she approached the front door and rang the bell. She shortened the lead and held Dan close beside her as the door opened, so that he couldn't hide behind his owner.

Alice came to the door and laughed at the sight of Dan, cowering away from her, unable to hide his shameful sodden nappy, and trying not to meet her appraising gaze.

'Well, Mary, you seem to have the situation, and your husband, well under control,' she laughed. 'Do come in and bring him with you.'

Mary tugged Dan behind her through the front door and into the living room. She manoeuvred Dan till he was standing facing the dining table, his thighs pressed to the edge. She unclipped the dog leash and told him to stand still. She actually said 'Stay,' like he was a dog. But Dan wasn't hearing anything at this point. His breath was coming in short snorting gasps through the gag. There was a loud rushing roaring sound in his head and Alice and Mary's voices seemed to be coming from very far away.

He could see Alice sat at the end of the table studying some documents that Mary had brought in with her in a slim leather wallet. Mary came round beside Dan and rubbed the small of his back with small circular motions.

'Are we having a little panic attack then, Slave? No need. Your slave state is not news to Alice. She has known all about you and your little fetish for a long time.'

Mary kept rubbing his back while slipping her other hand inside the front of his diaper. Dan quivered as she folded her fingers around his shrunken penis and gently squeezed and massaged it. He felt himself getting hard.

'There, that's my old Dan. Always able to get it up for the two women in his life. Isn't that so Dan?'

Dan nodded as Mary began stroking his now hard cock. It was probably sticking out the top of the diaper, but he didn't care. So Alice knew everything, he thought. Had always known everything. He had been the fool. They had both been laughing at him for years. He tried to pay attention to what Mary was saying, but was still grappling with the knowledge that his secret hadn't been a secret at all.

When Alice had needed some DIY or repair job done on her house, she would ask Mary, usually in Dan's presence, if she could have the use of her husband for an hour or two. Mary would always playfully agree that she would lend him out. When Dan and Mary got into their BDSM play, Mary might add that she would have to put him in chastity just to make sure he wasn't used inappropriately.

She'd sometimes warn Dan, in front of Alice, that if he didn't get a good report for his work he might receive a severe caning on his return. As the banter went on between the two girls, Dan would squirm in his seat or shuffle his feet to try and disguise the hard-on that this sort of talk brought on. Dan had assumed he was the only one in on the joke with Mary. But clearly Alice had been in on it too. They had both been teasing him with their little innuendos. He wondered if anybody else knew.

'Pay attention, Dan. What we have here is a standard slave contract. I want you to sign it in front of Alice. She can see that you are signing of your own free will. She will sign it as having witnessed that you did so. Remember you don't have to sign it. If you don't, we will just get back in the car, go home, and take it from there. Clear?

Dan nodded. Mary continued stroking his cock. He rocked in time to the strokes wanting it to go on. Mary placed the contract on the table in front of him, still stroking his cock, but slower now; up and down, up and down.

Dan felt better. After all, he reasoned with himself, this was what he had fantasised about really. Two women controlling his life. One stroking his cock while he was helpless to do anything about it. The other coolly looking at him with contempt as he stood naked, bound and displayed at her table. He would sign the contract. He didn't care what it said.

Alice read out the contract, section by section;

'This is a contract between Mary Dundon of blah blah Road, blah blah town, hereinafter referred to as the owner, and Dan Prendergast of blah blah Road, blah blah town, hereinafter referred to as the slave.

Whereas both parties are of sound mind and enter this agreement of their own free will, it is hereby agreed as follows;

1) the owner shall have complete control over the life of the slave

2) the slave shall obey all orders, instructions and directions given by the owner

3) The owner may undertake, or may prescribe to be undertaken by another, any such punishment, disciplinary action or correction as the owner sees fit and without any requirement for proportionality or other consideration

4) all possessions, assets and earnings of the slave are henceforth deemed to belong to the owner...blah, blah blah'

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12