Sausages Backstory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on it went like that. Alice stopped after each section and asked Dan to nod if he was in agreement. He nodded his assent to each one, standing naked against the table his hands tied up under his neck and the ball gag tight into his mouth, as Mary continued to gently stroke his stiff and weeping penis.

Alice reached the final two clauses;

'14) the owner has an absolute right to transfer permanently the ownership of the slave to another person in exchange for a consideration of any kind.'

Dan happily nodded his assent. Fine words, he thought, all guff, as if. Get real.

'And finally,' said Alice,

'15) the owner, while retaining all ownership and other rights under the contract, may in addition, assign, either temporarily or permanently some or all of their rights as set out in sections 2 and 3 above, to another person or persons so designated in writing by the owner.' Dan, thinking 'what a load of gobbledygook that is,' nodded again.

Alice laid the contract on the table in front of Dan, open at the last page and placed a pen in his hand. Mary pressed on his shoulders to guide him down towards the table as he could not otherwise reach with his hands shackled to his collar. She tucked his rock hard cock back into his diaper with her other hand.

'Now sign the contract Dan,' she said, rubbing his shoulders gently. Alice held her finger at the point where his signature should go. Dan, bent horizontal to the table, with his nose only two inches from the contract, signed and wrote the date under his signature as best he could. Alice reached in and signed as witness, attesting that the slave has signed the contract of his own free will and was of sound mind.

Alice passed the signed contract to Mary. Mary signed and dated it in the space for the owner and slipped the completed contract into her leather folder.

'Just one other little task and we are all done,' she said, taking a separate sheet of typed up paper out of the folder. She set it on the table and signed and dated it at the bottom.

'Dan, pay attention. This is a letter of assignment as per section fifteen of the contract assigning the rights set out in sections two and three to Alice and to her administrative assistant at the school.'

Dan became agitated. 'Goo gan go gaa. Goo gay.' He grunted through the gag, shaking his head vehemently from side to side. The admin side of the school might as well have not existed for all Dan knew about it. Getting some secretary in the office to order science supplies now and then was more than enough contact with that side of things. The little science department at the school was Dan's kingdom. He was his own boss. The thought that Alice, as head mistress and her assistant, whoever that might be, were going to order him about in his workplace terrified him. Another despairing series of garbled grunts of protest escaped through his gag.

'Relax Dan,' said Mary, as she put the letter of assignment into Alice's hand and zipped her folder closed. 'This is a matter between me and whoever I assign responsibility for you, in this case Alice and her secretary. It's not up to you, so don't worry your little head about it.

She slipped her hand inside the diaper and gave his cock a few gentle, teasing strokes to distract him. Dan breathed easier, in and out, in time to Mary's slow stroking. Mary could feel him calm down.

'There, there, you're all better. I'm going home now. I'm leaving you in Alice's care for a few days of slave training. The experts say the training works better if it is done by someone other than a wife or husband, like learning to drive a car. It will do you good.'

Dan's body stiffened at this latest horror to be imposed on him. But he already knew there was no point in trying to protest further or to continue gurgling and drooling uselessly. He would sound like a toddler having a tantrum and they would make fun of him. His shoulders slumped in resignation and a sigh escaped through his gag as he accepted this was how things would be.

Clearly the two girls had it all worked out beforehand. The only person for whom it was news was Dan. He decided he had no choice but to accept it and be a good slave. He had a sense of foreboding about the whole slave training thing. He wished he had read those books he bought for Mary.

Mary gave Dan a friendly tap on the bottom of his soggy diaper and told him to perk up, that it wouldn't be so bad. She turned to Alice and said that she would get a few things out of the car for her and leave them on the front porch, then head home. Alice walked out to the door with Mary, their heads together, talking quietly.

Dan remained standing naked at the table, some drool sliding down his chin from his gag and a slight whiff of pee rising from his sodden diaper. Not a pretty sight. He looked after the two women. They seemed so happy in each other's company. Alice was smaller than Mary, but had a strong lithe figure. Dan remembered that she used to be quite sporty at college and won prizes for long distance running. He hoped the slave training wouldn't involve cross country running.

12