Sausages Backstory Ch. 10

Story Info
Trainee Slave Dan gets used and abused by strangers.
5.9k words
4.32
9.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

Dan, or sexy slave Dani for just this night, was bent over the back of the couch in Bette's living room. His torn fishnet stockinged legs were well spread and stretched, tied off at either end of the couch. Three women hung out of him in front. The one's on either side of Bette each held one of his wrists at full stretch as they gyrated to the loud music.

Bette was kneeling on the couch and held Dan's face hard against her pussy by the simple means of grabbing a handful of Dan's hair on either side of his head. She pulled his head up and down in time to the music. Dan, following instructions, desperately tried to lick Bette's pussy each time his face was pulled past it. His nose slid into and then out of her slick and slippery pubic cleft with each upward pull. His breath came in short grunts timed for when his nose was pulled clear at the top of the stroke.

All the girls, Bette and her four guests, were dressed alike. Clearly, it was a 'Western' night. White Stetsons, white mini-skirts, kicker boots and tight blue silk blouses tied up in front showing bare taut and tanned midriffs, Britney style. Knickers seemed to be decidedly optional.

The fourth guest, Dan couldn't recall her name, was in charge of the playlist. They were getting stuck into 'D.I.V.O.R.C.E' by Tammy Wynette. This song, the DJ had announced, was in honour of Oonagh, whose divorce they were celebrating. Oonagh was wearing a substantial strapon. She was positioned right behind Dan. Her strapon was rammed hard up Dan's asshole.

Oonagh was pounding away in an earnest fashion. Like she was vacuuming the stairs or something. Like it was more a duty than a pleasure. But, Oonagh being Oongh, she was going to do it properly and thoroughly. Oonagh was going to reach all the distant, hard to get at, recesses of Dan's asshole no matter what it took. It was therapy really, for Oonagh anyway. She was getting years of resentment towards her philandering husband out of her system.

For Dan it was anything but therapy, but what's a slave to do but take it. Take it up the ass as long and as often as the giver wants to give it. And Oonagh really was giving it socks. Hammering hard into Dan's exposed and naked asshole on every second syllable. 'My D...i...V...o...R...c...E...becomes FINAL...today...' and on and on it went to the end of that song. It sure was pure H-E double L for Dan.

Next up was 'Stand By Your Man.' The painful grinding continued on Dan's tortured ass. 'Sometimes it's Hard to Be a Woman...Givin' all your Love to just one Man...Dan accepted that Oonagh wasn't thinking of him as she ploughed in hard time after time. He was just a suitable surrogate. The way she was clawing his back with her nails, it felt like she was writing the story of her all too short marriage across Dan's bare shoulders.

Strange as it may seem, Dan got an erection somewhere around the first rendition of 'Cause After all, he's Just a Man...' Brought on, no doubt, by the constant pushing of the strapon against his prostate. It quickly became a roaring, raging hardon. Trapped in its tube of steel, his swollen penis had nowhere to go. It throbbed and pulsed painfully against the steel pin that pierced its tip. But he could not come. Dan's balls ached for release after all the tease and denial of the last two days. His whole groin cramped with the effort to come. But he was helpless to assist himself. Ignorant of his plight, and not caring about it either way, the women continued to use and abuse Dan in time to the music.

Crystal Gayle's 'River Road' was up next. 'Here I go once again... With my suitcase in my hand...'

When they got to the third line they changed the words to 'And I swear, for all time, that he'll never come again...' And gave a big whoop. Dan, though he didn't know it, and they didn't know it, was actually cumming at that very moment. Slow dribbles of cum eased out of his tortured penis, filled the perforated metal tip of the cock cage, and began to drip and trickle down the back of the couch. This was a totally wasted ejaculation for Dan. It wasn't even an ejaculation, just a slow overflowing. Dan's cock still throbbed and surged within the confines of its cage. Dan still badly wanted to cum. And, as far as he knew, he still couldn't. Meanwhile the girls continued chasing Dan's ass hard up and down River Road for the full five verses.

The evening had started differently. In late afternoon, Bette led him into her farmhouse on a leash tied around his balls. His legs were trembling and arm muscles aching from lugging concrete blocks for the previous five hours. He felt a bit like the bull in a bullfight, deliberately weakened before the main event. He hadn't the energy to either to resist or to run away. If Bette had allowed him, Dan would have just laid down right there in the open. She didn't. She had him wash and clean up and then she reapplied his makeup and placed a couple of light clamps on his puffed up nipples. They hurt a little. Bette told him not to put on his bra. She wanted him bare chested for the evening. Her exact words.

He was given jobs to do in the kitchen; chopping carrot and celery sticks for the dips. This wasn't going to be a gourmet evening. The food wasn't going to be the main event; Dan was. There was a tray of spicy chicken wings and another of cocktail sausages by way of hot dishes. No shortage of wine. Dan managed to eat a good few carrot and celery sticks on the sly. But he was still really hungry. He didn't want to ask Bette if he could eat. Starving the slave seemed to be part of the programme. Every twenty minutes Bette removed Dan's nipple clamps. He gasped more each time when she re-attached them again a few minutes later. Slowly building the agony.

He was given the job of doorman. Bette gave him his instructions as she re-attached his nipple clamps one more time. She was her usual direct self. 'Remember, Fucktoy, this is a party and you are the entertainment. I have four of my girlfriends visiting. You are going to be very obedient and very good. You are going to bend over whenever you are told to bend over and as often as you are told to bend over.'

'Yes, Boss.'

Each time the doorbell rang, Dan opened it and said his piece. 'Hi, I'm Dani, your sexy slave for the evening. I will be happy to serve you in any way you wish.' Then he had to do a little curtsy. The four strangers he welcomed in this way essentially ignored him as they walked past to greet Bette. One slipped her hand behind the pink bow on his cock cage and squeezed his balls, hard, as she went on in, but never really looked at him. He brought in a tray of wine glasses and set to work filling the glasses. The fun was about to commence. His nipples were really sore now.

A magnificent sunset lit up the western sky as Bette guided her guests out onto the veranda at the back of the house. Beyond the decking, a lawn area about ten yards deep ran the width of the house. A low wall separated the garden from the pastureland beyond. Dan noticed Bette's two dogs sitting on the wall as he moved among the women with a bottle of wine, filling their glasses regularly. The dogs seemed to be watching him closely. Dan dismissed the thought as ridiculous. He was becoming paranoid. Surely Bette wouldn't have them guarding him still.

The girls obviously knew each other well. Must have been a gang of some sort, maybe high school. Maybe they all go to line dancing together. Probably a real butch scene. The chatted freely with lots of laughter and high spirits. Dan gamely suffered pinches to his bum, tugs on his nipple clamps, and squeezing of his balls and he moved among them passing out wine and nibbles. All part of the job description for sexy slave Dani. He pouted his lips. He swung his hips. Gave a good show. He felt things were going well, all in all. He could get through this. Just the persistent nipple torture was hard to take.

Suddenly Bette clapped her hands and announced 'Party game time.'

Now what, thought Dan. Maybe charades, or spin the bottle? Bette directed Dan to put down the bottle of wine he was dispensing. She cuffed his hands behind his back. Dan groaned as she removed the clamps and the circulation surged painfully back into his tender nipples. Bette led him out onto the grass and over to one of the side boundary walls. The game is a bit like chasing, she said. This wall was his den or safety. She indicated the far wall, about thirty yards away. Dan had to reach that, touch it, and get back to safety without being caught. He would be rewarded with a chicken wing for each successful run. The ranch hands, as Bette called them, were going to try and lasso him as he made his run. If they got a rope around him and brought him to the ground he would suffer a forfeit.

'You are like the steer in the rodeo and we are going to rope you and catch you if we can. Got it?'

'Yes, Boss,' answered Dan brightly. Despite his tiredness from lugging concrete blocks all day, he decided he was really going to go for this. He badly wanted to win a few chicken wings. It had been a week since he last ate some meat. Dan the man wanted real meat, even if it was only spicy chicken wings.

'I'll let you know when you are 'on' and you can start running.'

'Yes, Boss.'

Bette had the lassos set up and coiled on the rail of the decking. She passed them around to the other four girls and told Dan to stand in the middle of the lawn for a practice go. As Dan sashayed out to stand in the middle of the lawn, the two dogs gave low menacing growls in his direction. So Dan wasn't imagining it. He wasn't going to go anyway near that boundary wall.

The practice throws were pathetic. Bette's effort was the best. Her rope hit Dan on side of his head face and dropped at his feet. One girl managed to rope her neighbour. The other three missed completely. Dan decided things were looking up. He was looking forward to his chicken wings. If he could win about half a dozen it would make up for his missed dinner.

He waited eagerly at the side wall for the 'off.'

Bette shouted 'Yeehaaa' and off went hungry slave Dan. No sashaying those hips now. No pouting those lips. This was business. Two of the lassos brushed off him harmlessly as he made it to the far wall and turned around for the return leg. Not so easy now. A couple of the ranch hands had moved out onto the lawn. He had to run a gauntlet with two of the ropes positioned on one side and three on the other. Less likely to get in each other's way. All the girls had moved closer to his track, narrowing Dan's corridor to his chicken wing prize.

He got caught by a pure fluke. A lasso aimed at his head missed completely but somehow looped over his raised trailing foot as the rope fell behind him. His own momentum pulled the rope tight as he brought his leg forward for the next stride. If he had stopped dead he could probably have just stepped out of the loop before it tightened, but too late. He managed to get the foot down on the ground but couldn't move forward. Whichever girl it was, she was hanging on gamely from behind. Suddenly two more ropes came over his head and lassoed him from different directions around his middle.

Game over. Bette hauled on one of the lassos around his waist while the one on his foot was pulled in the other direction. Dan went over heavily like a tree being felled. He couldn't put out his hands to break his fall. They were cuffed behind his back. As he thumped into the lawn Dan could see the chicken wing sitting on a paper plate under the wall just two yards away. So near and yet so far. The girls whooped and yehaa'd as they closed in on their prize.

Dan was rolled on his back. One of the girls - Dan couldn't see her face - stood with her white boots on either side of his head and slowly squatted down on him. The evening sky was gradually blotted out by the descending dark orb of her mini-skirt. It was like when one of those giant alien space ships comes overhead in the movies. The sky goes dark. Suddenly all Dan could see was a mass of rich brown curly pubic hair very close up. A moist pussy slid carefully over his nose and settled on his mouth. The starship had landed.

Slowly, Dan started licking and probing his tongue up into the warm moist folds of flesh that enveloped him. His nose was just clear and he was able to breathe evenly. Was this the forfeit he wondered? Did he have to eat a pussy instead of a chicken wing? Whoever he was servicing wasn't complaining. She gently rode his face like she was riding a pony, rocking back and forth steadily in time as Dan's lapped and sucked her pussy.

A sharp tugging at his balls told him the other girls were getting up to something down there. His legs had been pulled wide apart and he couldn't move them. They were being sat on or kneeled on while his balls were being worked over.

Abruptly, the pussy from outer space lifted off Dan's face and the sky came back into view. He heard Bette say, 'Get him back on his feet, girls.' He was rolled over onto his stomach and pulled up by his shoulders. He got his legs under himself and stood. Dan could feel the pussy juices drying on his face. There was a large rip in his fishnet stocking on the side he had landed heavily on, and a green grass stain on the exposed skin of his thigh.

As Bette guided him back towards the starting wall he felt a dragging on his balls. He looked down to see a light cord tied tightly around his scrotum and pulling on his balls. The cord ran down between Dan's legs and was tied at the other end to a small circular weight like you would have on the end of a barbell. The weight sat in the grass looking harmless enough. Until he moved forward, that was. Dan gasped at the sharp pain that shot up from his squeezed balls when he tugged enough to get the weight moving.

'That's your forfeit,' said Bette with a smirk. 'You'll have to try harder for the next round. She turned him around to face the far wall. Then placed a second chicken wing on the plate. 'See? Your prize had doubled. Now off you go.'

Dan moved off gingerly, trying to take the strain on the cord evenly by gently accelerating the weight along the grass. But every so often it would snag on a tussock of grass and the shooting pain ripped through his balls taking the wind out of him. Dan had to pause, take a breath, and start moving off carefully again. The girls didn't even pretend to try and lasso him. They knew they would get him on the way back. They'd wait until he was in sight of his chicken wings, then take him down. They contented themselves with lashing him on his back and buttocks with their ropes and shouting 'Yeehaw, Giddy up, Slave' and generally trying to outdo each other with their whooping and hollering.

So this is how the bull feels towards the end of the bullfight thought Dan. All hope lost. A tired, defeated caricature of a beast. A figure of fun and no threat to anyone. The girls would decide when to put him out of his misery. It would be when they tired of the game, not before. He was taken down by two lassos around his neck and fell just one foot short of the plate with two chicken wings on it. The two knees were out of his stockings now.

This time it was a blond haired pussy that lifted off his face to allow Dan stand up and discover his next forfeit. A second weight was attached to his balls. The cord was shorter than the first. This weight was suspended off the ground. It hung just below his knees. The first weight still dragged behind him. Dan barely noticed that there was now three chicken wings on his prize plate as he was sent off for his third run.

They beat and flogged him up the first leg as before. He was in constant pain from the hanging weight swinging out of his balls. This time Dan wasn't even pretend to run. He walked, or stumbled, straight into a trap on the return leg. One or the girls had simply placed her lasso loop on the ground directly in the path of Dan's return to 'den.' He obligingly stumbled into the circle of rope while expecting and looking up for the inevitable lasso to come over him from above. He was surprised when the trap was pulled tight, bringing his two feet together. The ranch hand whooped as she jerked his feet clean out from under him. Dan fell flat on his face and lay there winded.

The girls weren't done with him yet. He was rolled over to take another facesitting. The pussy over his mouth muffled his scream as a strong nipple clamp was fixed to one of his already tender nipples. A second muffled scream confirmed his forfeit; two big strong nipple clamps. Only when they stood him up did Dan get the full effect. A round lead weight dragged heavily from each clamp drawing Dan's tortured nipples down by at least an inch. Dan's breath came in short gasps as he tried to accommodate to the blazing, pulsing pain from his nipples.

Even with the girls prodding and poking him mercilessly, they only got him half way along the track before Dan broke and fell to his knees. He sobbingly begged to be released. He promised to do anything if only the weights would be taken off him. The tears flowed through his mascara and streaked his cheeks.

Bette wasn't done with him yet.

'Kiss my feet you worthless slave, and let everybody know who is the boss. Then I'll think about it.'

Dan, already on his knees, bent from the waist to kiss Bette's feet, first one then the other. The weights on his nipples swinging and clinking gently as he did so. 'You are the boss,' he sobbed with his face an inch from Bette's feet. He stayed bent and still, just as the bull, with his head lowered in defeat before the matador, awaits his fate.

'Say, before us all here, that you will remain a slave now and forever to your owner and to all women.'

'I will remain a slave now and forever to my owner and to all women,' gasped Dan.

'Get him up, girls. Bring him around to the back of the couch and tie him off.'

And so Dan's legs were spread and tied to the legs of the couch. The weighs and clamps were removed and he was bent over, his face resting on the seat of the couch. The girls left him there to recover. As the pain in his nipples and balls faded, Dan had time to ponder what entertainment he might be called on to provide next. Because clearly the party wasn't over yet. The volume of the chatter rose as more wine was consumed. Then the music started up; loud. It was D.I.V.O.R.C.E by Tammy Wynette...

Oonagh made way for the other visitors to have a go at drilling Dan's ass when she had finished revenge fucking Dan as a substitute for the useless husband that had left her. A few more country classics later, the musical interlude ended. The girls left Dan bent over the back of the couch to recover from his gang bang experience. A little later Bette released his legs and told him to start circulating with wine and nibbles once more.

As he serviced the party, Dan kept his eyes firmly focussed on the floor. He didn't want to engage and hoped to be left alone. His asshole was still twitching painfully and his nipples were very tender. Dan's torn fishnet stockings, his tousled hair and made up face with its smeared lipstick and streaky mascara gave him a Rocky Horror Picture Show vibe that he wasn't feeling. Fortunately, the girls largely ignored him. The games had been fun but, as far as they were concerned, it was time to move on to serious socialising with the people who mattered; their mates. Dan wasn't a mate, he was the hired entertainment.

By about ten in the evening the party was winding up. A five seater taxi had been ordered. Dan had been kept busy in the background by Bette. He had loaded the dishwasher with used glasses and plates. He had sponged off the mess he had made on the back of the couch. He had gone around the room with a dust pan and brush picking up stray left over bits and pieces of party food. Bette told his to place his sweepings into a large dog bowl. As he did, Dan kind of knew where this was going. He regretted sweeping up bits of paper and balls of fluff in his eagerness to do a good job. Sure enough, Bette added a mix of leftover different flavoured dips into which were stirred leftover carrot and celery sticks, potato chips, broken bread sticks and other party nibbles. She placed the dog bowl on the living room floor beside the couch and chairs where the girls were sitting and chatting while waiting for the taxi. Bette pointed to the floor and said 'Down.' Dan went down on all fours in front of them. He waited until Bette said, 'Eat your dinner now, like a good doggie, slave.'

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12