Sausages Backstory Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunger won out and Dan ate the mush as best he could. The girls took a few photos or videos of him on their phones, but largely continued to ignore him. When he heard Bette waving off them off and closing the front door, Dan felt he had not only survived but had done okay on this phase of his training. He was actually looking forward to being locked up back in Alice's basement for the night.

Bette came back into the room as he was licking the last of the mush off the sides of the bowl.

'Come on, slave. Into the bathroom. I want you to clean yourself up, inside and out. All the necessary gear is in there. Come out naked when you are finished.'

A naked Bette was waiting for naked Dan. She was naked except for her favourite accessary, a strapon. This time it was a shiny curved affair made up of a succession of bulbs or steel balls, like a large version of anal beads.

'Come to bed Slave. I've had a busy day. Now for a little me-time.'

'Yes, Boss.'

As Bette clipped Dan's hands behind him and up to his collar, Dan parked the prospect of a restful night's sleep night in Alice's basement. It would seem the slave was in for a little more suffering first.

In Bette's bedroom, slave Dan bravely took the initiative. He asked Bette how she wanted him.

'That's easy,' said Bette with a smile. 'I want you up on the bed, and on yer back, ya bitch!'

'Yes, Boss.'

Dan sat on the edge of the big traditional iron framed bed, whooshed himself up a bit, and laid back, his feet resting on the ground, his hands pinioned behind him digging into the small of his back. Bette had him bring his knees up to his chest and she slid a towel under his raised ass. She went to the bedside locker and picked up a glass of wine she had left there. She dimmed the lights.

'I feel like a bit of gentle lovin,' slave. All that action out there was a bit hectic.'

'Yes, Boss.'

Bette let the first bulb of the dildo rest against Dan's asshole, and gently leaned forward, looming over him. The strapon felt cold and Dan couldn't help his asshole twitching closed at the touch of the cold metal. Bette was in no hurry. She placed an elbow on each of the upturned soles of Dan's feet and allowed the pressure of her upper body to spread his uplifted legs. Dan gasped as the first cold steel bulb slid in past his sphincter. Bette paused to take a mouthful of her wine. Dan's knees were pressing on the bed on either side of his chest as the second bulb slid in. Bette's face was directly over his. He realised she was a bit tipsy. It worried him. Anything could happen here, he thought. He realised now why women were particularly nervous of their husbands coming home from the pub with a skinful. The words 'on yer back, ye bitch' resonated a bit in that context. Dan decided it would be best to be very compliant tonight.

'Open your mouth, bitch.'

Dan opened his mouth wide and kept it open as another bulb of steel pushed past his sphincter. Dan felt like a fledging in the nest and Mammy bird was leaning over him and about to feed him directly from her mouth to his, while she was also fucking him. Heavy Freudian stuff that. He wouldn't have been surprised if Bette produced a worm and spat it into his mouth. Bette took another mouthful of wine and leaned her face down closer to Dan's face. Her lips were pursed and he wondered if she was going to kiss him. His first lesbian kiss. Bette let some wine dribble from her mouth into Dan's wide open mouth as the final two bulbs slid up Dan's ass and the strapon was buried in him to the hilt. His ass was stuffed like it would burst. But Dan was focussed on the wine. It wine tasted so good. He hoped she'd give him another mouthful.

Unexpectedly, the strapon started vibrating inside Dan. He only had time to wonder where she had the remote before the intense stimulation blotted out all thought other than thoughts of wanting to come. It was a desire at the level of animal instinct. His throbbing painful erection was trapped inside the cruel confines of his cock cage. A long primeval groan of frustration and yearning escaped Dan's lips. Bette ignored him, swaying slowly between his legs, her elbows resting on the soles of his feet, her eyes closed, off in her own world of sexual pleasure. In time, in her own good time, she came with a gasp, a soft moan and another deeper longer satisfying gasp, as she bucked her hips gently, raking the dildo over and back across Dan's prostate. Then she rested, still leaning her elbows on Dan's upturned feet, still swaying from side to side, rocking the dildo inside Dan's ass over and back.

Opening her eyes lazily as Dan groaned and moaned through his ongoing denial of relief, she asked playfully 'How was it for you, honey?'

The steady vibration inside him throbbed against his prostate continuing to hold him agonisingly just below the point of ejaculation.

'Did you count the cracks on the ceiling?' she teased.

'Please, please, Boss. I really need to come.'

'Sorry, Slave. I'm just allowed to fuck you and fuck with you. Besides you are so locked up in that cock cage, I doubt that anybody could give you a happy ending just now. But I'll tell you what. We'll let the vibrator work away and it should milk you off a bit more. That will ease those blue balls a bit. What do you say to that?'

'Thanks, Boss,' said a dejected but resigned Dan. He knew he had better sound grateful. He had no choice in the matter.

Bette reached down and unhitched the harness of the strapon from the dildo that was vibrating inside Dan. She stepped out of the harness as Dan rocked his upraised legs slowly to and fro in a vain effort to make himself come. Bette pulled him round so he was lying fully on the bed. Taking one arm at a time, she unclipped the wrist cuff from behind his neck collar and brought each wrist around in front of his face, up to one of the row of iron uprights that made up the headboard and padlocked them in place. She grabbed his knees, rolled him on his side and tucked the towel underneath him once more. In a final quick movement she placed her thumb on projecting base of the dildo and firmly pushed it deeper into Dan's ass. Dan groaned at this further filling. Bette waited until she was sure Dan had taken the dildo fully and his sphincter and asshole had closed firmly over it, before she left the bedroom.

Dan could hear Bette humming happily in the shower as he lay there in the low light, curled up on his side on her bed, his wrists locked above him to the headboard. To try and relieve his painful throbbing erection, he rocked gently. The large stiff dildo created a fullness in his abdomen that precluded any vigorous movement. Rocking did nothing for Dan. He could only compare his situation to being constantly about to sneeze but the sneeze keeps sliding away. The frustration was intense. A warm stickiness on Dan's thigh was the only indication he had that the vibration was causing anything to happen. Dan looked down and, in the gloom, could make out a weak pulsing trail of cum or precum trickling steadily from the perforated tip of his cock cage onto his thigh. The dildo driven vibration continued deep inside him. He was being milked. Drained of his seed in a callous, unfeeling, mechanical manner. This is what being used, or carelessly abused, was. That his torturer could enjoy a refreshing shower while he writhed and suffered just feet away seemed to say it all to Dan. He was nothing to Bette. She had used him mercilessly to make her little soiree a success. And used him again to pleasure herself. And now she was torturing him just because she could, and probably because she liked to make men suffer.

After her shower, Bette climbed onto the bed beside Dan and turned off the vibrator. She noticed the trickle of cum across his thigh and where it had pooled on the towel. She removed the towel, wiped his thigh and the tip of the cock cage.

'Seems like we have drained you out, Slave. What do you say?'

'Yes. Thank you, Boss,' whispered Dan. He was feeling very tender. Thankfully, the vibration had stopped, but he still juddered every so often as he came down slowly from the prolonged, painful draining of his balls. His insides felt bloated and stuffed from the big dildo. When Dan tried to straighten his legs a sharp jab of pain deep in his abdomen stopped him with a gasp.

'Oh my, Slavee, it sounded like you just had a contraction there. You must be pregnant with a dildo. You'll have to lie very still all night long. We don't want to lose that baby, do we? We'll see if we can induce you in the morning. But don't worry, I'll keep you company through the long hours.'

Dan thought it best to say nothing. He was tied to the bed. He was going to have share the night with a tipsy, aggressive lesbian. Anything could happen. Bette switched off the bedroom light, pulled a duvet over them both as she climbed in. She spooned her naked body up tight behind Dan. He could feel her pubic hair rough against his ass. He kind of missed having pubic hair. It seemed to make him more vulnerable, just being smooth and hairless everywhere. As if she knew it, Bette ran her hand up his thigh and on to his hair free groin where her fingers played over and back between his smooth pubic mound and the thick ring at the top of Dan's cock cage. Helpless and apprehensive summed up Dan's feelings. Thankfully, his erection has faded and showed no signs of returning. This woman was amusing herself with his body. He could only lie there and accept it. She moved her hand on up his abdomen slowly, running a finger around his belly button, then up along his ribs. He couldn't help the little whimper that escaped his lips when her hand brushed across his sore nipple.

'Oh my, Slavee. Such sensitive nipples you have. You really must be pregnant. I'll check to see if you are dilated.'

Bette ran her hand down Dan's back and in between his ass cheeks. Her finger very deliberately circled his asshole, round and round until she got a twitch out of it.

'No. I think you are good for the night, Slavee. We'll have those legs of yours up in the stirrups in the morning and get you all sorted out.'

I bet you will, you sick fuck, thought Dan, as Bette brought her fingers from his asshole up to his lips and made him suck them clean.

'Night, night, Slavee,' said Bette with a final painful squeeze of his nipple.

'Night, night, Boss.'

The wine she had earlier went to work and Bette quickly fell sleep, her breathing slowed and deepened, then settled into gentle snoring. Her hand was still draped across Dan's chest, perilously close to his sore nipples. Dan listened to her snores, tried to time his breathing with hers and hoped sleep would come. The exhaustion from the long hard day he had suffered eventually won out. He woke briefly several times in the night when he moved his legs or twisted in his sleep and the dildo moved inside him. He had a nightmare about giving birth. He back in a school classroom as a teenager, lying naked on the teacher's desk with his legs held high and spread wide.. All the class were standing around him shouting 'Push.. push.' But he didn't know what to push, and nobody would tell him. They just kept shouting 'push.'

Bette snored on.

12