Sausages Backstory Ch. 11

Story Info
Slave Dan gives birth to a dildo.
6.7k words
4.33
7.6k
6
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

Sunday morning, at last. The newly graduated slave, Dan, stood naked in the middle of the gravel drive outside the house of his slave trainer, Alice. About five yards of light chain extended behind him from his left ankle cuff back to an eyebolt in the wall beside the front door. His arms were bent up behind him and his wrist cuffs clipped to the ring on the back of his neck collar. He was helpless and exposed to whoever might come up Alice's driveway.

Dan shivered slightly. A light drizzle had started to fall about ten minutes earlier. The day had started out dry and warm. It was now overcast and grey. The temperature had dropped with the arrival of the cloud. It dropped again with the arrival of the drizzle. Dan knew that his dick had shrunk to the size of a small pickle. Not that he could see it, even if he looked down. It was trapped inside the chrome steel tube of his cock cage. But Dan could feel the slight discomfort caused by the piercing that ran through the tip of his penis and anchored it to the business end of the cage. As his penis tried, and failed, to retract back out of the cold, small jabs of discomfort from the largely healed piercing reminded Dan that he wasn't in control down there either.

Alice had been happy to park Dan out on the driveway for a couple of hours. After three days of acting as his trainer, she felt she had more than satisfied the request of her friend Mary, Dan's wife, to give Dan a hard time. Besides, she had other things she needed to do now. The next day was the first day back to school after the half-term break. As the school principal, she had plenty of admin work to clear away.

While he waited outside, Dan, who was a teacher in the same school, wondered how he would be expected to behave towards Alice at work the following morning. All the teaching staff were on first name terms. Instead of calling her Alice, would he now be expected to dutifully lower his eyes and respectfully address her as 'Head Mistress', as he had for the past three days? That would seem very odd to the other teachers. Difficult days ahead.

He shuddered at the thought of sitting in the staff room surrounded by other staff and pretending to have a normal chat with the woman who had made him drink her piss for the past three days; who had impaled his penis in the fiendish cock cage on the night of his arrival; who had beaten him severely on the backside the following morning, and who had made him suffer regular punishments and humiliations in the intervening three days since. On the Friday, she has farmed him out to her butch lover, Bette, who had used him as a fuck toy in party games with her lesbian pals.

Bette had kept Dan overnight at her place, having promised to return him thoroughly humiliated and pacified to Alice early on the final day, Saturday, of his slave training. That night, she had him sleep, naked, in her bed, a large bulbous dildo stuffed way up his ass. The dildo looked like four balls stuck together, with each ball being bigger that the one above it. Dan's hands were tied together above him to the black rungs of Bette's antique style iron bedstead. Lots of brass balls, with twirls and twists of ironmongery on top. He found that the most comfortable - or least uncomfortable - position for him was turned on one side with his knees tucked up, foetal style.

Bette had climbed, naked, into bed beside Dan, she had no qualms about spooning up behind him snugly. For Dan this was very confusing. Despite Bette's using extreme prostate stimulation to drain him of cum earlier, his caged penis immediately rose to the occasion. The cockcage tugged painfully at Dan's guiche ring piercing. Obviously, being a lesbian, sex didn't enter into it for Bette. She regarded Dan as no more than an object for her sadistic amusement. She enjoyed putting men in their place when she could. This was an opportunity too good to miss.

During the night, when she wasn't sleeping heavily, Bette, either half-dreaming or half-awake, had played freely with his body. Sometimes running her hand up from behind his knees and between his thighs till she reached his drained balls. She would pull them firmly from between his legs till they were fully exposed, protruding back behind the cock cage. After a firm squeeze or two, Bette would lightly move her hand up into the crack of Dan's ass and play her fingers round and round his asshole until she triggered a twitch. Which would be her excuse to ask sleepily. 'Who's got a sensitive little buttonhole then?' No answer needed.

Sometimes she would slip a finger into Dan's asshole and push it up against the dildo, pressing the dildo deeper into Dan. 'Just checking how you labour is progressing, Dani. Seeing how dilated you are.' With a final playful pinch and a sharp twist of Dan's nearest nipple, Bette would drift off back to sleep, her arm resting possessively across Dan's middle.

Dan soon discovered that Bette had programmed some random vibration sequence into the dildo. Every do often, just as Dan was drifting off into an uncomfortable sleep, a sudden short shuddering vibration from the dildo snapped him awake. Then it went quiet again. About every hour it seemed, but not exactly on the hour, the dildo would shudder into life, sometimes a short sharp blast, other times a gentler prolonged buzz. To Dan it felt like his body had been invaded by a giant alien grasshopper.

Dan's 'labour' started properly when Bette woke him abruptly early on the Saturday morning with a slap from behind on his exposed balls. He felt like he had only just fallen into a deep sleep moments before. The slap left him struggling for breath and blinking his sore eyes awake, wondering briefly where he was. After his very broken night's sleep, Dan was tired and fretful. He was not in the mood to play games, never mind a 'giving birth' game where he was the one with his feet in the stirrups.

Not surprisingly, Bette, after a relaxing night's sleep, was already up and about, and all set to play the 'giving birth' game. She was dressed in one of those short sexy starched white nurse outfits. A jaunty little white cap with a red cross on it sat on her head. A pair of sterile latex gloves completed the ensemble. Strippergram or Halloween chic. Take your pick. Bette was busy setting up a video camera on a tripod in the corner of the room. As she bent over to adjust the legs of the tripod, Dan could see that knickers did not form part of the uniform. Tired though he was, his cock cage stirred as his member swelled and thickened inside the steel tube. The chain tying the cage to Dan's perineum clinked as it tightened.

Bette must have heard the chain or noticed the movement. 'Well looks who's awake and raring to go. Good morning Dani. Big day ahead for you today.'

'Good morning, Boss,' replied Dan, his voice thick and sleepy. Bette called him Dani because he had been dressed in fishnet tights and had his face caked in make up when Alice farmed him out to Bette. He felt it best to sound agreeable. He wasn't going to argue with whatever name Bette decided to call him.

Dan was basically afraid of Bette now. Afraid of being alone with her. Afraid of being under her control. She had amply demonstrated that she enjoyed subjecting him to suffering and humiliation. He wanted to avoid giving her any opportunity to inflict more of the same before she returned him to Alice. Hopefully that would be fairly soon, Dan speculated, trying to start his day on a positive note. He wondered briefly about breakfast. Bette brought him crashing back into her distorted reality.

'You may have forgotten it, Dani, but you are due to give birth to a big bouncing dildo this morning. We need to record this event. After all, you may want to show this to your grandchildren someday. Otherwise, they'd never believe it happened. Trust me.'

There was a faint buzz from the camera as it powered up and a red light came on.

'There we go', said Bette, squinting through the viewfinder. Checking Dan was properly in shot.

'You better keep that dildo deep inside you till we get all set up. Squeeze your pussy tight, Dani. The birthing process can be messy and we are not fully prepped yet.'

Dan would have loved to ease the damned dildo out of himself right then. All night he had been forcibly reminded of this foreign object rammed up his ass. Besides the sporadic vibrations, it had given him sharp cramping jabs in his abdomen whenever he moved in the bed. He wondered briefly if Bette would let him expel the dildo now if he promised to do anything else she wanted in return. But he knew that was wildly unrealistic. Bette would have him do precisely what she wanted to do. And that was to have Dan make a fool of himself on camera by slowly shitting out a giant dildo.

So Dan said nothing. Not worth the risk of provoking Bette by admitting he didn't want to play his assigned role in her male bashing fantasy. There was no escaping whatever fate Bette had in store for him. And besides, Dan was so tired. He just wanted to get this done with, whatever it was. So he squeezed his buttocks tight to hold the dildo in and waited for Bette to have her fun. He tried to forget about wanting to pee.

'Let's get this rubber sheet under you, Dani. We don't want any of your afterbirth messing the bed. Do we?' she muttered, half to herself, as she slid a rubber sheet under Dan's obligingly raised ass and pushed half of it up under him. Dan didn't want any mess either, but the rubber sheet reminded him of how badly he wanted to pee. Must be a childhood thing. A throwback to his toddler days in the cot, rubber sheets and plastic pants. He felt there was no point in mentioning it just then. It might spoil the mood. Bette's mood.

Bette slid her arm under his shoulders and raised him off the bed slightly while pulling the rubber sheet up past his shoulders. 'There that should do it.' She leaned over him and brushed his hair off his forehead gently.

'Don't be afraid, Dani. We both know this is going to hurt, but I'll look after you. I'll see you through safely.'

It'll be just like we are kids playing at being grown-ups, Dan tried to convince himself. Its just a let's pretend doctor and patient game. Bette had retreated into a fantasy world of her own, he decided. A little girl playing with her dolls, pushing their limbs this way and that, while keeping up a one sided commentary. Dan was her doll, her plaything. His role in the game was to be pushed and pulled around. Okay, he'd go along with that.

Bette lifted his leg high, pulling it back towards his face and slipped his foot into one of two cloth loops that extended from a hook and spreader bar arrangement in the ceiling. As Bette pulled the loop tight around his ankle, Dan felt like he was in that movie, Misery, where the writer guy was tied to the bed and Kathy Bates was about to break his ankles. Bette hummed busily as she hoisted his other leg up and back. The midwife going about her business. Just doing her job.

Each time Bette raised her arms to fix his legs in the stirrups, her nurse's outfit rode up fully exposing Bette's neatly trimmed black curly bush just inches from Dan's face as she leaned in over the bed. He could have licked her, as she had made him lick her last night. At the thought Dan's member again began to swell and lengthen. His cock cage lifted and pulled against the anchoring piercing in his perineum causing a gentle clink of the metal chain.

'Having naughty thoughts, Dani. Well, let's put a stop to them right now. We need to keep you focussed on what matters this morning. Today is to be all about giving birth to your dildo and nothing else,' said Bette, turning and picking up a large wooden hair brush from the bedside table.

With his feet held high above and his knees pushed back on either side of his face, Dan's legs were spread obscenely wide. His asshole, balls and imprisoned cock were fully and helplessly exposed to the tender mercies of Bette. With one arm firmly wrapped around his nearest upraised leg to steady him, Bette placed the wooden back of the brush against the underside of Dan's balls to get her range. Then she unleashed a rapid burst of short sharp slaps of the brush directly to his balls.

Dan gasped and groaned. He tried to squirm and wriggle his ass to escape the rain of blows, but Bette held his leg firmly and all of the slaps hit home hard. With each strike, sharp wincing pains shot through Dan's testicles and into his groin. He felt weak and faint when she finished. It all took a matter of seconds. His cock cage was lying flat against his abdomen once more. Job done. Bette could see that he was a bit out of it.

'Here Dani, drink this water. You need to get it together for what's coming. Need to stay focussed,' she said, leaning over him and holding his head up to take the drink, caring nurse style. Her firm proud breasts in their push up bra were right there. Right in his face. Dan could see deep down into her firm cleavage. He knew it. She knew it. She took a deep breath, her breasts heaving up and almost touching his cheek. The cock cage stayed horizontal and still. Dan trembled slightly as he sipped steadily from the beaker till all the water was gone. The last thing he wanted was water, but he knew that the midwife knew best. So now we have the solicitous, caring but lunatic midwife, thought Dan wearily, as the waves of pain slowly receded from his balls and groin. Lesson learned. Don't think happy thoughts.

Bette settled his head back on the pillow and Dan closed his eyes to recover from the ball beating. A sudden ice cold touch on either side of his abdomen, low down cause Dan to flinch and open his eyes. He looked down and saw that Bette had applied two dabs of cold gel either side of his hairless groin. She was positioning a couple of electrodes, one on each side. They fed down to a box on the floor.

'These are to monitor your contractions, Dani. Nothing to fear,'

Monitor contractions, thought Dan. Has she lost it altogether? Next Bette wrapped one arm around Dan's upstretched legs again. He struggled briefly as he thought she was about to administer another ball beating. But she just wanted to hold him still as she carefully placed another pair of electrodes on either side of Dan's asshole. There were much bigger half-moon shaped electrodes that had sticky conductive gel on them. Bette pressed firmly on each one to make sure they sat snugly against either side of Dan's puffed up, slightly tender rosebud. It had been greatly abused by Bette's pals the previous evening, then abused some more later while Dan was 'falling pregnant' with a dildo curtesy of Bette.

'Now we are almost there, Dani. This is just a feedback loop. As a science teacher, you'd know all about that. When your muscles tense to start a contraction or a push, the electrodes on your tummy sense the tiny current created and tell the asshole electrodes to do their stuff.'

No response from Dan. Dan was trying, but failing miserably, to transport himself mentally to another place. But Bette kept intruding with her constant burbling commentary.

'Don't worry, Dani. You'll see how it works in a minute.'

Bette was looking around to see what else she needed, still humming busily. The red light on the camera blinked steadily. An involuntary shudder shook Dan from top to toe causing his feet to jump uselessly in the stirrups.

'Oh, was that another contraction? We'd better hurry up. Looks like you are ready, Dani,' said Bette, placing one hand palm hand firmly on Dan's lower abdomen and pressing hard on his bladder. The other hand pressed on his asshole and one gloved finger slid deep inside and wriggled around. Dan didn't feel humiliated by the intimate intrusion. He was passed feeling anything.

'Yes, you feel fairly ready,' she said, as Dan moaned under the pressure of her hand on his bladder, trying desperately to pee. Bette lifted her hand off him and rubbed his brow. 'There, there, Dani. Don't fret. Won't be long now. Not long at all.'

'What else? We need hot water and lots of towels. Don't we, Dani? They always have lots of towels,' she muttered, bringing in a bundle of towels and placing them to the side of the bed. The red light on the camera in the corner blinked steadily. Dan could feel the dildo pushing at his sphincter and his bladder pushing for release. He badly wanted to let both go. He squeezed tightly, willing both sets of tired muscles to hold on. He knew if he let one go he couldn't stop the other going too.

'Now you are getting close, so I want to hear you panting, Dani. Show me you are controlling your breathing like they teach you in pre-natal class, Dani.' Dan was obliged to pant loudly as directed by midwife Bette. Out and in.

'Haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh...'

'That's it. Keep it up, Dani. Good girl. Keep that rhythm.'

'Haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh...'

Bette took up station beside Dan, just at the level of his open and stretched asshole, perched on a high stool that she pulled into position beside the bed. She leaned forward and, putting one hand between his legs from above, lifted the cock cage and balls up out of the way. Dan couldn't help crying out as the cock cage pulled hard on the chain to the perineum piercing.

'There, there Danl. Just a little stab. It's going to be all right. We are nearly there now. Keep panting till I tell you to push. OK?'

'Haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh...'

'Good. Now on the count of three, I will say "Push". Then I want you to push as hard as you can.'

This can't be too difficult thought Dan. So what if there is a bit of a mess. He had no plans to hold back. It might hurt a bit, but he wanted that dildo out of him and out it would come. He was well ready. He kept panting as instructed, mentally getting ready to give one unmerciful push and get this appalling charade over with.

'Haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh...'

One...two... three... Push!'

Immediately Dan pushed with all his might, bearing down and out. No shame, just do it. Grunting loudly with the effort. His grunt suddenly rose to a scream. The electrodes on his abdomen had instantaneously sent a signal to the box on the floor. From there, in less than a millisecond, a powerful electric shock ran to the electrodes on either side of his asshole. A painful spasm ripped across the muscle wall that formed Dan's anal canal and clamped his sphincter tightly shut.

Dan didn't give up. He was a fighter. He knew all about birth pangs. He'd seen the movies. Just a case of pushing through the pain. Dan was going to push through the pain. The iron rungs of the bedstead that his hands were tied to rattled as he gripped and shook them in a desperate effort to force the dildo past his tightly shut sphincter. His face was contorted in a grimace of effort, his teeth clenched, veins bulged out on his forehead. His head shook from side to side as he willed the dildo to move. The more he pushed the more the pulses of electric current across his asshole seemed to strengthen and spread deep throughout his ass. His legs began to shake uncontrollably above his head. He just couldn't do it. He just couldn't push anymore.

Dan slumped back on the bed, exhausted. And as he did so electric the shocks immediately stopped. He didn't need to be told to pant now. He was panting uncontrollably, trying to recover from what just happened.

Dan, the science teacher, knew precisely what was going on. He had given lessons on the subject. A current of electricity passed through a muscle causes it to contract and stay contracted. It was demonstrated by Luigi Galvani in the 1780's at University of Bologna. Galvani used frog's hind legs, which jumped when the current was applied. The electric current was just as effective when applied to Dan's asshole. The sphincter muscle jumped tightly shut and stayed shut tight as long as the current was applied.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12