Sausages Backstory Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Bette's guidance, Dan slowed his breathing and started panting steadily in time to her counting. She mopped his brow with a damp sponge, all solicitous and midwifey.

'That was a very good effort, Dani. I think you made some real progress there. Very good for your first push. Don't be downhearted. Most labours go on for a few hours. Some go on for a whole day. You are strong and young. So early days yet. When you get your strength back we'll try again.'

'Yes, Boss,' Dan panted. He was badly shaken by what had just happened. Going on for hours? In the hands of this mad bitch? He needed to stay in her good books.

'Thank you for helping me, Boss,' he panted.

'That's right, Dani. We are a team. We are in this together. We'll get you through it,' soothed Bette, running her hand up and down the inside of Dan's stretched and spread thigh. She started behind his knee, gradually extending her soothing strokes until she slid her hand all the way to the crack of his ass. Suddenly her stroking stopped.

'Oh dear, I think we've had a little accident, Dani. I think you have peed all over yourself during that push. You must have lost control.'

'I'm really sorry, Boss. I didn't know. I couldn't help it,' Dan said anxiously. He was worried now. He hoped this wouldn't be an excuse for another ball beating.

'Don't worry, Dani. These things happen. A lot worse may happen before your labour is over. You know that if you have a very difficult labour you could permanently lose control of your sphincter. A lifetime in shitty diapers. Not a pretty thought is it, Dani,' said Bette blithely, as she used a towel to mop between Dan's legs.

'No, Boss. I'll do just keep doing whatever you say.'

'Good girl, Dani. Now, it's time to start panting again. We are building up to your next push. I'll just keep my hand here,' said Bette pressing her fingers against Dan's trembling asshole. 'I want to feel when your next contraction starts. It shouldn't be long now.'

Dan's breath started coming in choking gasps, instead of steady panting. His eyes moving wildly in his head. He felt couldn't take another set of electric shocks yet. Did she say it could go on for a day? He panicked a bit. Struggled uselessly against his bonds, his legs waggling helplessly in the stirrups above him.

'There, there, Dani. Are we having a little panic attack?' asked Bette, stating the obvious, while gently dabbing his brow with a damp cloth. Dan shook his head vigorously from side to side, trying to shake her hand from his forehead. He didn't want to go along anymore with this sick joke of Bette the caring midwife.

'Now Dani, you are being you own worst enemy. You next contraction won't come until you settle down and do as I tell you. So let's have you panting again. Loud and strong? Good girl.'

Dan surrendered quickly enough in the end. He could see no other way out. He stopped struggling, nodded in reply to Bette's instructions and started panting loudly.

'Haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh..., haaah, huuh...'

'Louder Dani. More panting. We want lots of oxygen, don't we? Fuel for those muscles.' Dan knew she was just playing with him now. He nodded his agreement again and, despite feeling totally ridiculous, he panted ever louder for another long minute.

'HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH...'

All the while, Bette kept her palm firmly against his asshole, rubbing it over and back, over and back, while her other hand played with his nipples. Pinching and twisting. 'Help take your mind off the next push, Dani,' said Bette playfully.

'HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH...'

Dan knew that when Bette removed her hand from his ass he would be about to be zapped again. So he kept panting manfully, wanting to postpone what would not be postponed.

'HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH...'

'Stop panting and get ready, Dani. One more big deep breath, hold it, then a big push when I say "Now" OK?' Dan, nodded, pressing his lips together, but couldn't help a little whimper escape and his face crumple. He knew he didn't want to push. But what was the alternative? He couldn't stay tied to the bed for ever, his legs waving above him uselessly, his ass crack spread wide. Eventually Bette would start zapping him for not pushing. Either way his ass would get zapped. Might as well go for it. Maybe one good push could get it through, if only he was quick enough.

One...two... three... Push!' Now!'

The electric current hit Dan's sphincter and slammed it shut milliseconds before he could bear down on the dildo and get it moving. As his grunt rose to a scream, Dan gamely kept on with his push, though he could already sense that this push was weaker than the first one. He made one more extreme effort.

'Aaaaggggghhh..'

'Nearly there. Push harder, Dani. You can do it. You can force it through.'

Dan's clenched his teeth and kept on pushing. Maybe, he thought, Bette would ease the current if he kept trying. Reward for effort as it were. He guessed wrong. Dan's grunting scream rose to a shriek as the electric shock pulses seemed to grow stronger. Again his bare feet shook and rattled in the stirrups above him. His hands clasped and clutched at the rungs of the bedstead to which they were tied behind his head. More beads of sweat stood out on his brow. His back arched, bounced and bucked off the bed again and again. His moon of an ass with its tightly shut crater in the centre waved about uselessly. Great visuals for the camera, but no budging the dildo.

As his strength failed, he felt his push weakening against the iron tight clenching of his sphincter muscle. The waves of electric current convulsed his whole abdomen. He begged to be released.

'Please, Boss. Please let me go,' he sobbed. 'I can't push anymore.'

'There, there, Dani. Relax now. Have a little rest. We'll try a few more times before we go for a forceps delivery. If we can't get it out with the forceps, it's very bad. But, we probably don't want talk of the options after that just yet. Let's just to say you'd be wearing a bag for the rest of your days. Don't want that, do we, Dani?'

'No, Boss.'

'Good, girl Dani. So off we go again. Let's hear some loud panting.

'HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH..., HAAAH, HUUH...'

Three more times Bette put Dan through the cycles of painful 'contractions' which she generated by spasming his asshole. Between which she put him through more of the ridiculous and humiliating panting sessions. On the last cycle he wasn't really up to pushing at all, but Bette zapped his ass anyway. She has a foot control on the electronic box and could just press on it to zap him anytime she wanted. No need for a feedback loop. His painfully puffed and tender asshole remained frozen shut. Dan was sobbing steadily now. He wanted his Mummy.

'There, there, Dani. Don't cry. Look what I've got to help you get that dildo out,' Bette cooed as she waved a long stainless steel kitchen tongs in front of Dan's tear-stained face. 'We'll go for the forceps delivery next.'

Dan looked at the eighteen inch long pair of tongs with dread. The tips of the forceps were gently curving claw shapes. Fortunately for Dan they were coated with silicone rubber.

'Now, Dani, I want you to just relax your asshole while I insert the forceps,' said Bette while she generously coated the tongs with lube.

As soon as Betted touched the lubed up tongs against Dan's asshole, it closed up tight. But Bette just forced those claws in.

'Ouch.'

'No pain, no gain, as they say. Might be a bit of blood spilt here, Dani. But birthing is a messy business.'

Dan winced when the claws made contact and pushed against with the base of the dildo.

'That's us over the target,' said Bette, noting Dan's wince. 'Now for the docking manoeuvre, Dani. I'll have to stretch you a bit. This is going to hurt, as they say in all the best movies...a lot. Brace yourself. Only joking'

Dan planned to give Bette a manly conspiratorial grunt, but all that came out was a little timid tearful whimper. Then on Bette's command, he took a deep breath and held it. He gazed upwards past his feet in the stirrups above him towards the ceiling. Which was suddenly fascinating. Time for the old 'look away now' moment. Bette inserted the thin end of a metal wedge between the arms of the tongs, just behind Dan's asshole. She pressed the wedge between the arms of the tongs forcing them ever further apart, stretching Dan's asshole at the same time. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. A useful dividend from all the involuntary stretching exercises it had received over the past twenty-four hours. Walk in the park, thought Dan. I can do this.

'Now for the tricky bit Dani. We have to grab the head of the dildo and clamp on to it. Women suffer terrible forceps induced injuries you know. Might accidently clamp on to a bit of your colon at the same time and take that with us. Too awful to contemplate, Dani. Colostomy bag country.'

In truth, Dan couldn't really feel much as Bette manoeuvred the tongs inside him. He could let his mind drift. I'm a true slave now, he mused. My body is being used against my will for others amusement. That must be about as low as you can be brought, he decided. Dan felt his penis stir at the thought. A sudden short burst of vibration from the dildo brought him out of his slave reverie.

'Just checking the connection. There we are. I can feel that vibration through onto the forceps,' came the sound of Bette's voice from somewhere between Dan's upstretched and spread legs. 'Should mean that the forceps are locked onto the dildo. All seems good. I'll just get out of the way of the camera.'

Bette reappeared and sat on the stool at the bedside near Dan. She gave him a playful tweak on his nipple. 'The rest is up to you now, Dani. The tongs will stop your asshole closing tight and allow you a smooth enough push. But you will still have to push and stretch it a bit more as the head of the dildo goes through. But that's what it's all about, Dani. Pushing through the pain. So in your own time... Push.'

As he stood on Alice's driveway in the light drizzle, Dan shivered at the memory of that last effort under Bette's cruel guidance. He had pushed that final push with all his remaining strength. The electric current had surged and locked around his asshole, but he kept pushing, screaming and thrashing against the pain. Quite suddenly the dildo slid out of him. Just like that, it was all over. The pushing stopped and the electric shocks stopped.

There was one final humiliation. Bette wrapped the dildo in a white soft towel with the sticky, gooey head of it peeping out in a sick simulation of a new-born and placed it on Dan's chest with the head of the dildo just beside his cheek. She lifted the camera off the tripod and zoomed it up between Dan's high and wide stretched legs to do a close up of Dan's face and the head of the dildo beside it.

'Smile for the camera. Now, kiss it, Dani.'

After a pained grimace that would have to pass for a smile, Dan puckered his lips and kissed the new born dildo while Bette filmed him in the act. And that was it. The ultimate humiliation of the modern birth process; the after birth photo. Face red and blotchy, beads of sweat on brow, hair damp and plastered to the head. A strange rounded lump wrapped in terry towelling completing the composition. Life will never be the same again.

Bette untied him, had him clean the mess and himself. Dan made sure to do a good job. She delivered a somewhat shocked and trembling Dan back to Alice in jig time. She had handed Alice the memory stick recording the 'birth' of the dildo as they sat together writing up Dan's performance marks for the previous day's activities.

Alice was like that, very methodical, wanted all the boxes checked, all the hours accounted for. Mary, Dan's owner and wife, would no doubt be getting a full report card and recommendations for future performance. It was no accident that Alice, rather than Dan, was the person appointed to fill the vacancy for school principal a couple of years previously.

All Saturday afternoon and evening, Dan had washed clothes and bed linen, swept and polished floors, cleaned windows inside and out, done ironing and cooked dinner for Alice. After his experience with Bette, Dan found it very therapeutic to be ordered about, just doing straight slave duties. Dan was happy to be an ordinary decent slave once more.

At regular intervals Alice stopped him in mid task, pointed out what he was doing wrong, or what she wanted done differently. Before Dan could resume the task, she made him pull down his track suit legs and bend over the back of a kitchen chair. Alice gave him ten hard, painful whacks with a wooden spoon on his bare behind. Then Dan was obliged to stand upright, his cock twitching and lifting its cage, and say, 'Thank you for correcting me, Head Mistress.' To which Alice would reply, 'Good boy. Now pull up your pants and get back to work. '

Dan would pull up his pants over his tenderised buttocks and get back to washing the windows or whatever, with his ass stinging a little bit more after each correction beating. But he was the happy recipient of straight vanilla punishment. With Alice giving him a few regular whacks on the ass with a wooden spoon, and no sadistic overtones, Dan felt he was back in the normal world of male slavery; work, obedience, punishment, chastity. Life could be good again.

His suffering under Bette would continue to haunt him and remind him of the dark side of male slavery. He would be forever nervous when in her company. He knew that Bette enjoyed being a sadistic, vindictive, tormentor of men. She would delight in making Dan suffer again. He hoped she wouldn't get the opportunity. The experience had made him appreciate the fragility of life as a slave. Your comfort, your health, your happiness, your whole life is in somebody else's hands and you don't get to decide who that somebody is.

Still waiting patiently in the rain for his wife to collect him, Dan let his mind wander back over his rather sudden journey from suburban husband to full-on slave. He had started out on this journey looking to improve on having an occasional bit of bedroom kinky slave play. Taking it to the next level had been his idea. Making it happen, and making it happen fast had been his wife's and Alice's doing. Now, standing naked, tied and wet outside in the open, Dan wondered exactly what the next level would look like.

For the moment he was happy to just look forward to being released from Alice and her slave training regime. He would now start life as a slave to Mary, his wife. How that would progress was unclear. For now Dan waited patiently on the gravel driveway, feeling the cool drizzle soothe his still tender buttocks. The wooden spoon had patterned his ass with multiple, overlapping, half-moon shaped purple bruises. He wondered what Mary, his wife and owner, would have to say about the damage to her property. She would be bound to notice.

Dan heard another car change gear as it came up the hill on the road outside. The road was screened off from the house by trees. This was about the fifth car to pass since Dan began his chained and naked vigil. Since all the previous ones drove on past the entrance to Alice's property, Dan wasn't really expecting that this car would be his passport back to normality. But the car stopped. Next Dan heard the crunch of the wheels on the curving gravel drive and soon saw their old familiar Ford nose around the trees and come to a halt right beside him. Dan's face broadened into a welcoming grin. If his hands weren't tied behind him, Dan would have waved them widely in the air like a desert island survivor guiding in the rescue helicopter. As his wife, Mary, opened the car door, Dan suppressed an urge to hop into her arms.

Dan knew there would be a few formalities to go through first. Getting the chain off his ankle for one. Getting some clothes on for another. Knowing Alice, things would be done properly. Reports cards handed over. Grades discussed. Areas for improvement underlined in red.

In the meantime, Dan decided a suitable show or respect and humility was called for. He knelt down on the gravel beside the car facing the driver's door. He bent low, his head a few inches from the ground, and waited to show gratitude to his owner for coming to collect him.

'Well, well. What have we here?' said Mary as she stepped out of the car and surveyed her newly trained property.

''I am your humble slave, Madam,' said Dan, keeping his eyes cast down, seeing only the tips of her shoes in front of him.. 'I look forward to serving you in any way you please, Madam, just as I have been trained to do.'

'For chrissake, you gormless gobshite. Would you ever give over with the "I am you humble slave" crapology. You are going back to the real world now. Back to work tomorrow. Holidays are over. Stand up.'

'Eh.. Yes, Madam.. Eh.. Yes, Mary,' stuttered Dan, mentally trying to change gears. Blushing, he got to his feet, feeling a bit stupid. He stood naked and tied in front of his wife outside his own car on a Sunday morning with his arse in the wind. His stainless steel cock cage seemed suddenly to weigh heavily.

12