Sausages Backstory Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight shudder of fear went through Dan at the thought of Bette coming into close contact with his manhood. He suspected that the very mention of Bette would send a shiver down his spine for the rest of his life. But the prospect of liberating his cock from the cruel cage overcame his dread of Bette. This was good news.

'That's great. I was beginning to think I would never see my cock again,' Dan owned up.

'Well, you will, and shortly. Take off the knickers for now. Let's get the rest of your stuff unpacked.'

Five cheap synthetic turtle neck tops came out of the bag, polyester or something, all in pale shades; blue, green, grey. Mary had Dan pull one on over his head. The turtle neck covered his slave collar fully and the body was loose enough not to show his bra. Dan looked around for a mirror, but there was none in his room, of course.

'That works fine. You are in business for tomorrow. You will wear that top over your bra and knickers, your blue blazer over it and I've kept some of your hard wearing nylon work trousers. The trainers will be your standard footwear. The rest of your stuff I've thrown out. I've kept an overcoat too, of course. It's hanging under the stairs with my other coats'

Dan heard the words before he understood their import. The rest of his stuff has been thrown out! He couldn't help himself. 'Did you just say you have thrown out all my clothes? My good jeans? My sweaters? My shoes and boots. That stuff cost money. You can't be serious, Mary.'

'I am serious, Dan. What you get to wear is what you see sitting on these shelves. You don't need anything else. And if you do, you just ask me. So don't panic, okay?

While she was speaking, Mary had placed one of her hands firmly on Dan's ass, rubbing it steadily over and back. She slipped her other hand under his cock cage and was gently kneading his balls.

'There, there, Dan. No need to panic. I've got this.'

'But....'

'Tell you what. Enough of the serious stuff. You deserve a little slave-time diversion. Let's try out the equipment.' Mary said nodding towards the wall behind him. The one with the ring bolts set in it.

'Okay,' said Dan reluctantly. The steady massaging of his ass and balls was driving all logic out of his head. It seemed like it had been so long since anyone had given him a simple good time like this. Instead of having a proper stand-up row about his clothes, Dan retreated happily into the physical comforts on offer. He realised how much he had missed the simple things; the gentle touch of skin on skin. He leaned into Mary's firm hand as it cupped a cheek of his ass, loving the warm human contact of her hands, rocking gently with the rhythm of Mary's stroking and kneading, his cock responding rapidly.

She gently manoeuvred him till his back was against the wall. He obligingly stretched one arm up to the ring bolt and she reached up and snap fastened his wrist cuff to the ring. Mary ran her hand slowly down his pinioned arm and across his bra to the other side, pinching his nipples briefly on the way by. Dan had already positioned his other arm ready for her to fasten it up to the matching ringbolt on the other side. This was more like it.

'Now spread your legs.'

An hour later and Dan was still shackled in position, his back to the wall. His upstretched arms ached. His outspread legs were growing numb. Mary had positioned the plastic bucket strategically between his legs before leaving and closing the door behind her. Dan badly wanted to pee, but his pride wouldn't allow it. He'd try to hold out. As soon as Mary closed the door behind her, the room had plunged into darkness.

Gradually Dan's eyes adjusted. Thanks to the weak light filtering through the small circular air vent he could just make out the ghostly shapes of the furniture. The outline of the chair looked vaguely like a dancing bear frozen in mid step. The black holes of the box shelves, seemed like dark caves with strange small animal shapes ready to pounce out; his bundle of knickers a badger, his bras a pair of rats, his track suit appeared to be curled up and sleeping, whatever class of animal it might be. Dan was pinned against the wall defenceless against all attacks from these wild animals. A rat could jump out of the underwear shelf and start gnawing at his balls and Dan could do absolutely nothing about it. His cock grew hard at the thought of his naked defencelessness. He listened out for any signs of rescue on the way.

The slave room was over the kitchen. Dan heard every sound of Mary's lunch preparations. Clearly she wasn't coming to get him anytime soon. He heard her boiling water. Then coffee percolating. Next toast popping in the toaster. Poached eggs on toast he concluded. He wouldn't have minded some of that. He should now be sitting down to a light lunch with his wife, he thought, instead of being stretched naked in a dungeon at the mercy of any passing rodent. He began to doubt the suggestion that this just a bit of slave-time fun. Maybe he was being punished for querying Mary's decision to make him wear women's underwear.

He needed to get on top of the boundaries of this slave life versus normal life thing, Dan decided. Clear parameters had to be set. To start with, Dan concluded-- much too late, he should have refused to allow Mary shackle him to the ring bolts. At least not in the middle of an argument about him having to wear women's underwear. But he'd decided to postpone that battle anyway. Better to play along for the moment until he got out of his cock cage and unhooked from the wall. All was quiet now. Muffled sounds from the street drifted in; the odd passing vehicle, shouts of children playing. Normal life went on for everybody else, but not for slave Dan.

The clear 'ding- dong' of the doorbell put him on high alert. He heard his wife greet the new arrival, whose loud laugh revealed her most definitely as Bette. Laughing at him, and his predicament, no doubt. He heard them move to the kitchen beneath him, muffled sounds of their happy chatter; having a good time. The sound of the coffee percolator burbled away once more and it was too much for Dan. A small trickle of pee dripped into the bucket. He wondered should he just get it over with and empty his bladder fully. They would laugh at him either way. He decided he could hold on. Dan, the dignified slave, with high levels of self-imposed discipline.

At the sudden clatter of footsteps on the stairs Dan put on his best 'I'm a survivor' face and readied himself. Squeezed his bladder as tight as he could. Chest out. Stomach in. Handsome, noble slave Dan bravely awaits his fate.

He was temporarily blinded as the light suddenly came on and blinked furiously to clear his vision. But Mary was up beside him and had quickly placed a black sleep mask over his eyes before he got a clear view of anything.

'Need to keep you in the dark, Dan, for the duration of this procedure. We don't want you to know how you cock cage comes off. Do we? Special tools and all that. Now open wide.'

Dan opened his mouth wide, though he couldn't see what that had to do with getting his cock cage off. The possibility that Mary was going to give him some food since he missed his lunch was crossing his mind just as she pressed a large ball gag into the back of his mouth and fastened it tight at the back of his head. No lunch so, thought Dan. There's always dinner to look forward to.

'There I'll leave you to get on with it, Bette. When you are finished, would you release the slave from the ring bolts, cuff his hands under his chin, and bring him downstairs.'

'Okay, Mary. This won't take long,' came Bette's reply from down between Dan's legs.

Being talked about like you were an object was strange and a little exciting. Different from being talked at, which Mary had being doing to him a lot already. That was a slap down. But this was more impersonal. More like you didn't matter as a person. That you were just a thing. Same as if Mary had said to Bette 'Could you bring the vacuum cleaner with you when you are coming downstairs.' I'm a thing, thought Dan. Sexy.

Just then a hand gripped his balls firmly and tugged them upwards. Tools clinked and clattered as Bette did her thing. Dan could feel the straight steel barbell being pulled out of his Prince Albert piercing, then another few clinks and the cage was being pulled off his penis. Free at last! There was a chink of light getting in under his blindfold on each side but not enough to allow Dan see anything. But just the feel of air around his penis was great. He could imagine the rest.

Bette wasn't done yet. There was more clinking of tools and he felt cool steel sliding once more into his Prince Albert piercing. Oh! This was unexpected. A replacement item, Looks like I'll be wearing a Prince Albert of some sort into college tomorrow, thought Dan. Dan, the cool science teacher has a penis piercing. Next came a pull on his penis, down and back. There was another loud click sound and Bette said, 'There, that's me all done,' like she was talking to herself.

Dan could feel her breath on his face as Bette reached up and unclipped one of his hands, brought it down and re-clipped it to the D ring on his collar, right under his chin. Then the same for the other hand. He blinked against the light as she lifted off his blindfold. His feet were released from the ring bolts before he had fully realised it.

'Let's go, Dani. Down to your owner to see what she wants to do with you now,' Bette said, and Dan felt a sharp jabbing pain between his legs as Bette stood and tugged on a dog lead that she had connected to the ring piercing in his perineum. He quickly stumbled downstairs after her, his legs stiff and a bit numb after being stretched on the wall for over an hour. A line of drool sliding down the side of his mouth around the ball gag completed his not-so-cool slave look. But he was glad he didn't have to pee into the bucket in front of Mary or Bette. Dan, the dignified slave, keeps up appearances.

'Gotta go. I'll leave him parked in the hall. OK?' shouted Bette as she slipped the lead between Dan's legs, pulled it up behind him and tightened it with a slip knot onto one of the row of coat hooks mounted on the wall of the hall. She was dressed in her overalls and boots. Dan guessed she had dropped by on the way to some repair job. Bette had a side-line in emergency repairs, no job too small, on call twenty-four seven, that sort of thing. She went out the door, pulling it closed after her without waiting for a reply. Listening to the fading sound of her pickup engine as she drove away, Dan had that feeling once again of being a nothing or, at most, a thing. Talked about and pushed about at others convenience.

He told himself that he had an important job to go to in the morning; that people depended on him. Whole classrooms of kids who needed him to educate them about science. He was not a nothing. A sharp jab from behind his balls brought Dan back to the now. The now of being a nothing. There was no slack on the lead, so it kept a bit of tension behind his balls. Enough to be aware of it. It tugged sharper if he moved even slightly as he had then. Stretching up on his feet gave temporary relief. But the pressure on his bladder could be only relieved in one way. Dan thought he could hold on for about another two minutes. He needed a distraction.

Dan, the enquiring scientist, bent double to see what wonders Bette had wrought on his equipment. He suspected that more happened than just the removal of the cock cage. Besides, he was curious to see his Prince Albert piercing. Also, it would be nice just to have a look at his penis after three days of it being locked away in the cage. Maybe even touch it, if he could bend over enough.

Sure enough a fairly thick silver ring now sprouted up out of the tip of his penis, curved over the top and disappeared into the flesh of the underside. The classic Prince Albert. No obvious join. Some soldering magic went on there, he thought. A small lock through the Prince Albert ring attached it midway along a short chain extending under his scrotum from the perineum piercing. He could make out that it too was a silver ring that pierced the flesh between his legs half way back towards his asshole. About four links of the tail of that chain hung free from the lock. A medallion of some sort hung on the end of the chain.

The truth dawned rapidly. His cock could get stiff but it couldn't get erect. It was chained down too tight to the ring behind his balls. Not enough movement to allow it to spring forward and erect. Plus, he imagined, it would be painful if he did get an erection with the strain from his perineum ring and his Prince Albert as they pulled on each other. On the other hand, if the full length of the chain was used he could probably get reasonably erect. Maybe he could negotiate with Mary to have some more slack in the chain. He could argue it should be enough that he would have a chain locked to the tip of his penis and running back to his perineum. Even so,he shuddered at the thought of Mary holding him by that chain.

He really needed to pee now and wondered where Mary might be. There was an electrical appliance going somewhere. Sounded like her using the hair dryer upstairs. The ball gag wouldn't let him shout out. He knew there was no point in making goo-gaa sounds. She wouldn't hear them. He couldn't reach up his pinioned hands to the coat hook behind him. He was stuck there until she decided to release him. Doing her hair in the middle of a Sunday, though? That was not usual.

When Mary came downstairs ten minutes later, she found Dan standing in a small puddle of his own pee in the hall, looking like the naughty puppy that he was. Dan has tried to minimise the damage and just peed enough to relieve the immediate pressure on his bladder. He felt like he could have flooded the whole of the hall without any effort. Mary didn't seem to appreciate his restraint. She was not amused.

'For feck's sake, Dan. Why do you think I put that bucket up there in your room, right between your legs? All you had to do was use it. But no. You had to wait until you were bursting and do it all over the hall floor. Well you can mop it up, then wash the whole hall floor properly. We will review your situation when you are finished, you big baby.' Thanks to the ball gag, Dan didn't even have to attempt a reply. Not that he got much chance. As soon as Mary had reached up and unhooked his dog lead, she turned and went out the front door. No explanation offered. Dan heard the car reverse and drive away. He was alone in his own house at last, but he didn't know how long Mary would be away, and he had a job to do.

It took him almost an hour to clean the hall properly. it was slow going. He was gagged and naked, except for his bra and the dog lead hanging between his legs and his hands were clipped under his chin. On his knees, bent over, his face and nose almost touching the floor as he mopped his own urine with a cloth, turning to wring it out in to a bucket, then repeat; for ever. Then wash the whole floor. Finally dry and polish it. At least it was a wooden floor. If it was carpet he'd have suffered a lot more grief. He made sure to do it properly. Dan wondered a little about where Mary had gone in the car after she set him to work. He couldn't ask where - gagged. She didn't volunteer. Dan accepted what was happening. Mary's activities outside the house were none of his business. He was learning not to expect to be kept in the loop. Coming to an understanding of the way of the slave.

Mary had laid out Dan's crimes and the assigned punishments when she returned from wherever she had been. He was standing in front of her, still gagged and bound. Still dressed only in his trainer bra, she made him stand facing her across the coffee table as she sat on the couch in the living room. The prisoner in the dock awaits the sentencing. Guilty as charged. The judge sums up.

'The thing is Dan, despite having three days of slave training, despite Alice giving up half of her week off and Bette doing a lot of work too, you still don't seem to get it. Since I brought you home it has been one thing after another. You moan and bitch when you should be just getting on with doing what I ask you to do. You are supposed to be making my life easier, not the other way round. But it has been the other way round. So the purpose of what is going to happen next is to get you to shup up and do what you are told. You are a slave, so think like a slave and back on message, quick.'

Mary didn't wait for Dan to attempt a mumbled assent through his gag. 'This evening you will cook dinner for one. We were going to have a nice dinner together, a nice evening together and then I was going to give you a good time in my bedroom. None of that is happening now. Your good time is postponed till Friday night, subject to you being on your best behaviour. Understood?'

Dan nodded his head shaking free the long string of drool that connected one side of his mouth to the top of his bra. Another slimy drip of spittle started its slow journey down his chin.

'You will have a dog's dinner. That's one can of dog food into the dog bowl, topped up with kibble or whatever that crunchy stuff is called. If you find it a bit dry you needn't expect me to piss in it for you. Alice told me you were quite fond of that. But, I'll tell you what. We'll have you piss in it yourself from your tied up little prick. You'll like that; squatting over your own dinner. That will teach you to piss on my floor.'

'And don't think that muck you will be eating is going on my table. You will eat on the floor from the dog bowl. You will place it in the corner of the kitchen, facing the cupboards so I can admire your much fucked ass -- Bette showed me that video by the way. Ha! Served you right. You will lick the bowl clean. Your hands are staying tied. You will go to your room where you will stay for the rest of the night. Understood?'

Dan nodded again. He couldn't help his tied cock steadily thickening and attempting to rise at the thought of Dan the suffering slave. He winced as the chain between his two piercings grew taut and tugged painfully at the tip of his penis. Mary noticed.

'Getting horny now are we? Well it's a long way till Friday, Dan. There will be plenty to take your pathetic one track mind off your dick between this and then. For one, in the morning, and every Monday morning, I will give you a letter to bring to Alice and that butch secretary of hers, Miss whatever her name is. It will set out your crimes and misdemeanours and request that you be punished. I don't do corporal punishment, but I can see now why it is necessary. That's why I had that Miss person added to the assignment contract. Alice suggested it. She said she's a man hater. She's going to love hating you every Monday morning. Unless you become a very good and obedient slave -- like you are supposed to be.'

Dan nodded, his dick hardening and tugging more painfully at the chain. A dribble of precum oozed out its tip.

'God! You're pathetic. Get upstairs and get your knickers and bring them down. I'll put them on you. I don't want drips of your goo all over the kitchen floor. '

Mary had Dan step into the panties with 'Sunday' printed across them, one leg at a time. She pulled them up tight onto his waist, wedging the crotch up into the crack of his ass.

'Now head into the kitchen and get to work. I've marked the pages and recipes in the cookbook that I want for my dinner. And yes, in case you are wondering, you are going to do it with your hands shackled to your collar.'

Mary bent forward and started tapping into the laptop on the coffee table. Dan, thus dismissed, headed towards the kitchen. He wasn't worried about the cooking challenge ahead. He wasn't even thinking about the cooking challenge ahead. His head was filled with the horrors of having to go into college tomorrow to get punished by the school secretary. It was almost being like punished by one of his own pupils. The school secretary! The humiliation of it. The secretarial staff were people whose existence Dan had happily ignored. But now it was going to be like he was in one of those English boarding schools where all the students with bad reports have to line up outside the headmaster's office waiting their turn to get flogged. Listening to the steady 'thwack, thwack, thwack' from the other side of the door, and shitting themselves as they moved closer to the top of the queue.