Sausages Backstory Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd be like that, Dan was thinking, standing outside Alice's office door tomorrow morning holding the charge sheet of his misdemeanours in his hands. Everybody else walking past in the corridor, going about their business, saying 'Hi, Dan. Had a good half-term?' He'd be thinking "I'm about to get my ass beaten by some kid," but he'd have to say 'Hi, sure did,' back to them. 'How was yours?' hoping they'd go away, and they usually would. They had stuff to do. Normal stuff. Some would choose to linger. There were always busybodies wondering what he was at. Saying pretend helpful things like 'I think I saw Alice parking her car just now, she's probably on her way in. You're waiting for her, I presume?' Fishing for information. Yes, he'd like to say, Yes, I'm waiting to go into the head mistress' office, take down my trousers, bend over and be caned on my bare ass like a naughty school boy of long ago. But he'd just say 'thanks.' Give them nothing.

The two hours in the kitchen passed in a blur. Dan could follow a recipe. Dan the scientist, just assemble the ingredients and follow the instructions -- exactly. He had to make an apple tart as well as her dinner. As least he got to scoff down the apple skins. Compensated a bit for missing lunch. He also ate a fistful of raw carrot scrapings while he was preparing the vegetables. Dan was prepared to scavenge rather than starve. The dinner preparations went well he thought. Melon for starter, and he got to gnaw the rind before binning it, two lamb chops, garnished with rosemary, roast potatoes with a leek and carrot mix.

Once Mary was settled into eating her dinner, she called him to her side. As Dan stood beside her chair, she pulled down his panties and had him step out of them. Next she unclipped his ball gag. Then she told him to go over to the corner of the kitchen to have his doggy dinner. Dan had already got out the big aluminium dog bowl and placed it on the floor in the corner of the kitchen as directed. He'd prepared his dog food, dumping out the contents of the tin of chicken, rice and something grey, then breaking up the jelly like mix. He had poured a good portion of the dry food lumps over the top of the mushy stuff and mixed it all around.

'First I want you to stand over the bowl, facing me, squat down and piss into it. Then turn about so, your ass faces me, go down on your knees and eat. When you get up I want to see a clean dog bowl. Understood?'

'Yes, Madam,' said Dan, though a reply didn't seem necessary. He was happy just to be able to say anything after being gagged all afternoon. He moved over to the dog bowl, stood astride it with his feet apart, facing Mary.

'Wait. I'll get out my phone. I'll make a video clip of this. Alice and Bette are entitled to see your performance. The birthing video was a hoot. In fact I'll ask Alice to video your punishment tomorrow. We'll build up a collection.'

'OK, I'm recording.'

'Now squat down, Slave.' This last instruction was said in Mary's 'ordering the slave about' voice for the benefit of the video. Dan felt obliged to do an appropriately humble 'Yes, Madam' response as he eased himself down to squat just an inch above his dinner. Dan was getting the acting bug. He was performing for the camera.

'Piss all over your dinner, Slave,' she ordered him, in her video Slave Mistress voice..

'Yes, Madam,' said Dan, releasing a stream of hot piss that he had been holding all afternoon. The tip of his penis was pulled under his balls by the chain connected to the Prince Albert ring. This caused the stream of his piss to come straight down from between his legs, women-like. The stream was also broken and split by the piercing, making it spray about a bit. Dan realised he would not be pissing standing up while his dick was chained like this. Another manly right denied him by his slave state. He felt his penis thicken at the thought. Not the time, Dan.

Mary, still holding the phone on Dan, came away from the table and brought the phone right in between his legs for a close up. To her delight, she caught the few vain twitches of his dick as it thickened and tried to become erect, tugging vainly against its chain. As the flow slowed and the last drops landed on Dan's dinner, a few bubbles eased up from the brown sticky mess. Nice effect for the video, thought Mary. She pulled the phone back to get all of Dan into the shot. She twirled her other hand, indicating for him to turn and kneel over his dinner. The famous Hollywood director giving direction to her lead star. Dan turned and knelt, his hands tucked and tied below his chin. He bought his face down to what looked like a bowl of piss and shit and started eating carefully. Trying not to gag.

Later, when Dan had done the washing up and tidied in the kitchen, Mary invited him to sit with her on the couch in the lounge. 'Come on, Hubby, sit down here beside me and take a breather. You are due a bit of downtime.'

'Thank, you, Mary,' replied Dan, feeling that his wife had clearly signalled a move from slave mode back to husband mode. He allowed himself to sink down into the couch beside his wife. His hands were still clipped to his collar. But at least Mary hadn't re-gagged him after he had eaten his dinner. She reached one arm behind his shoulders and pulled him towards her. He allowed his head to lean on her shoulder. Her other hand cupped his ball sac and his chained penis and kneaded them gently. Dan enjoyed the snug comfort of it. This was nice. Nice to be home. Snug on the couch, being cuddled and cosseted. He felt he'd earned that after the week he'd been through. A little bit of me time, he thought.

'I've missed you for the past week, Dan. Give your wife a kiss.'

Dan turned his head towards hers, reaching his lips up to hers. He tried to stretch his hands up to cup her face and pull her into the kiss, like he usually did, but he couldn't make them reach. Instead, using her arm that lay behind his neck, Mary pulled him in to her. Bringing her hand up to the side of his head, she held him close while kissing him full on the lips. Her other hand continued to cup his balls gently. She was on top. She was kissing down onto his upturned and tightly held face. Dan was suddenly aware of the role reversal. It was his wife rather than he who was in the 'on top' kissing position.

If it was Humphry Bogart and Lauren Bacall, he'd be Lauren Bacall. Instinctively Dan tried to regain control. His body tensed as he tried to pull his head back. But Mary just tightened her hold on his head a little, pulling it up closer to hers, and squeezed his balls a little more. Dan realised just then that something fundamental had shifted in the bedroom politics of Dan and Mary. But he was helpless to do anything about it. As if accepting his new reality, he yielded quickly and quietly. Mary could feel the tension go out of him. Like in that moment when the tide turns, nothing much seems to happen, but everything happens. Things change totally. A battle has just been won and lost. The winner knows it and the loser knows it, but to an outside observer nothing much appears to have changed.

Mary pushed home her advantage. She pressed her tongue between his teeth and he opened his mouth to her. She pushed her tongue all the way in as far as she could. She kissed him passionately like this for a whole minute, like they were young lovers, or new lovers. Her tongue sometimes probing deeply, other times flicking against the roof of his mouth, before sliding round the back of his teeth and then deep throating him once more. Exploring her newly conquered territory. All the while looking deeply into Dan's eyes from above him, forcing Dan to look up to her eyes, the eyes of his owner, the eyes of the dominant person in this relationship, the eyes of the person who would control every minute of his day, every day, for the rest of his days. He didn't dare to look away.

At that moment Dan felt deeply what it was to be the less equal partner in a marriage. She was fully clothed. He was naked. She had his balls and prick in her hand, squeezing and kneading them while he splayed his legs wantonly and wide to allow her full access, to allow her do whatever she wished. He didn't actually feel physically uncomfortable at her squeezing down on his semi hard-on. It kept it from pulling painfully on the chain. He just felt psychologically uncomfortable. She, his wife, was doing things to him. And he felt he had no choice but to let her. It felt so different to their old Friday night BDSM play sessions. That was for fun for a few hours and played out to his agreed script. But now he had yielded up to her permanently. Given himself to her. Not only was he not writing the script, he didn't know if there even was one.

Dan's hands flapped vainly, uselessly under his chin, as Mary took her pleasure. As she enjoyed his helplessness, his eagerness to please. And he did desperately wanted to please her. Especially after the poor start to their first day together as slave and owner. He wanted to get back into his wife's good books. He feared her anger. He wasn't looking forward to being punished at school tomorrow. That was happening because he had disappointed her today. In future he would do better. He would be a good slave. And with that recognition of him failing his owner on his first day as a slave, came acceptance. Acceptance that he Dan was the lesser partner in this new arrangement. That in future he would be less of a man to his wife, more a plaything. Less of a partner, more of a servant for his wife.

Mary broke off the kiss. 'Ahhh. That was nice. It's nice to have you back, Dan. We're going to make a go of this, aren't we?'

'Yes, Mm..m... Yes we are,' As the balance of sexual primacy shifted decisively away from him, Dan was no longer clear if he was now in Madam or Mary territory. So he muffed his lines.

'Now Dan, listen up. It's not too long till Friday. Then we'll have us a really good time. An overnighter in my bedroom. But we have to get you through to Friday without any cock-ups. Because you need to realise that while I don't do corporal punishment, I do every other type of punishment; deprivation, removal of privileges, humiliation, personal control. It's all in the BDSM 101 book which you kindly purchased for me.'

'Yes, Mary,' hazarded Dan, and seemed to get away with keeping the conversation in Mary territory.

'The punishment you are suffering for the rest of the week is the removal of all sexual privileges. This is a first stage punishment, which means a week in lock-up. A second stage of this punishment would be a month in lock-up. A third stage; a season; a fourth; a year, a fifth; permanent removal of sexual privileges. So you are on a slippery slope, Dan. Need to be a good boy. To be on your best behaviour.' Mary said with a grin, giving an extra squeeze to Dan's balls and cock as she said this.

A shudder ran through Dan at the thought of permanent removal of all sexual privileges and his cock responded, thickening and stiffening. Mary teased it a little, using her finger and thumb to roll back the foreskin on Dan's chained penis then slowly circling the exposed tip with the palm of her hand, still exerting downward pressure on his package. Despite the distraction Dan resolved to keep up his end of the conversation, to keep this Wife and husband chat alive. Besides, he felt he needed to explain himself before he lost himself completely in Mary's tender torture. He had things to say. He wanted to set the record straight.

'I understand, Mary, and I will really try to be a good slave,' Dan panted a little breathlessly. Mary continued slowly rubbing her hand over and back on the crown of his penis. 'It was just that when you collected me from Alice's this morning it was like getting out of jail. After three days in chains, there you were again. There was the car, the open road. We chatted in the car while driving to the shopping centre. It was like things were back the way they used to be. I completely forgot I should have stayed in slave mode. That I was still your slave. I won't make that mistake again.'

'No, you won't make that mistake again,' whispered Mary in Dan's ear, dragging the Prince Albert this way and that. Her rubbing motion made the piercing seem to vibrate inside the head of his cock. This was more of a tease than a torture and he was a little embarrassed at the ease his cock responded. Things were now rather moist down there and Mary's palm slid easily over and back making gentle slurping sound. Dan couldn't help groaning with pleasure.

'Having a good time, are we?' teased Mary.

'Sooo good,' breathed Dan, his eyes closed, his legs spread wide, willing his wife to keep going.

Dan accepted that Mary wasn't going to let him come tonight. In fact, he wasn't sure if he could come with his cock chained down. She'd keep him hanging on till Friday and even then, he was resigned to accept, actual sexual release wasn't guaranteed. He wondered, as he enjoyed her teasing, what removal of all sexual privileges did actually mean. It depended on what sexual privileges a slave has, he supposed. Probably very few, he decided. He didn't remember anything like that in the slave contract he signed. Too late to check the contract now. Anyway, they seemed to be back on husband and wife chatting terms, except that now the Wife came with an upper case 'W' and the husband came with a lower case 'h'. So, he corrected himself, they were back on Wife and husband chatting terms. Which was good.

'Right Dan. Time for you to get ready for bed. You have a big day tomorrow. Here's how bedtime works. The upstairs bathroom is my territory. You get to clean in, not use it. Same as with my bedroom. You use the downstairs bathroom before going into the slave room for the night. You use it again in the morning. You will use the toilet, shower etc. and give yourself an enema. Just like in Alice's. Outside of that you need to ask my permission to use the bathroom. Got that?'

'Yes, got that.'

'When you go into the slave room, you go to bed. I can use my phone via the camera in the ceiling to monitor you. I will close the door and switch off the light using the same app. In the morning an alarm will sound at six and the door will open and the light will switch on. At six thirty you will be standing outside my bedroom door with a cup of coffee for me.'

'Not, a problem,'

'You will have my breakfast ready when I come down. We'll have breakfast together and we can sort out any details for the day ahead. For the long term, I'm going to get you a tablet on which I will input the jobs I want doing when you come home. We can also use it to schedule chores generally. But all that's for later.'

'Ok,' Dan said, keeping his responses tight. The good attentive slave, showing that he could be all business too.

'Off you go. Come back here when you've finished in the bathroom and I'll secure your hands for the night. We don't want any accidents.' Mary released her hold on Dan's balls and unclipped his wrist cuffs from his collar. As he got up from the couch, she gave him a playful slap on his bare ass to send him on his way.

Dan returned to find Mary watching TV and simultaneously texting or typing on her phone. She briefly looked him up and down as he re-entered the room, making Dan aware of his nakedness before her. She beckoned with her finger and he bent forward to allow her re-secure his wrists under his chin, wondering would he get a good night kiss. As if reading his mind, Mary pulled him forward by his bound wrists till his lips met hers. Then, with a quick, sharp slap on his balls with the back of her hand, she dismissed him for the night.

'Goodnight Dan. Be good.'

'Goodnight, Mary,' replied Dan, wincing slightly from the slap. Before he had turned to leave, she had already resumed watching TV.

Lying in the gloom on the slave bed, and despite all that had transpired that day, Dan was at peace. Maybe the wellness break had helped after all. Live in the now. Breathe deeply and slowly. He accepted that he wouldn't ask Mary about his wallet, ever. Things had moved way beyond that now. Although he had a bank account and credit cards, he just knew that they had been moved out of his reach too. So just don't reach for them, he thought. Breathe deeply and slowly. Neither would he be asking about his keys, or the car, or his clothes, or his laptop, or what he was supposed to do tomorrow afternoon or the next day, or the day after that.

Mary would decide these things. Mary would tell him what he needed to be told. Mary would give him what he needed to have, when he needed to have it.

He hoped that Mary would be a good Wife and provider for him into the future. He would do his best to be a good slave to her. At its most fundamental, that was the deal he'd signed up to.