Sausages Backstory Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Dan decided he'd go to the staffroom anyway for distraction, even without the coffee, he heard the ancient P.A. system give a few preliminary clicks and whistles before proclaiming the dreaded message; 'Would Mr. Murnaghan please come to the Principal's office immediately.' Dan's heart sank. At least three times a week, sometimes more, Dan was summoned over the P.A system in this manner. It was always just as one of his free periods or lunchtime was starting. Becky was really taking full advantage. Even if the call didn't come, Dan's enjoyment of free periods was tempered by the expectation of Becky's imperious summons at any moment.

The only difference between his and a student's summons was that students were ordered to 'report' to the Principal's office. Dan was ordered to 'come' to the Principal's office. It was a subtlety lost on his fellow teachers. Among them, Dan was now known as the Principal's pet. They regarded him with great suspicion because he was for ever trotting off to the Principal's office. And rightly so. Dan couldn't offer a plausible explanation to allay their fears of him being a spy in the camp. Saying he just liked to help out where he could sounded a bit lame. The lowest ebb was the first time he was spotted washing the Principal's car at lunch break. Becky regularly ordered him to wash it on Fridays now so it was nice and clean for the weekend. The snide comments abounded. Teachers could be very snarky like that. 'Was that you I saw licking the Principal's arse in the car park at lunchtime' or, 'Say Dan, do you think my car could do with a wash too?' and suchlike.

Slowly but surely Dan found himself pushed outside all the teachers inner-circles and cliques. He could never be in the student gang. He was now effectively ejected from the teacher gang. He had become outcast in his own workplace. He was beholden to and laughed at by the admin gang. Becky Hargraves was the leader of that gang and she had Dan under her thumb, and what was worse; needing her good favour.

Each Monday morning Becky's stood him naked in front of the Principal, Alice, for Alice to assign punishment against the misdemeanours Mary had listed on his weekly report card. Becky's big threat was that she would use that occasion to complain to Alice about Dan's overall attitude. Alice would, in turn, be obliged to advise Mary, his wife and owner, that Dan was in need of some further and deeper behaviour 'adjustment,' as Mary liked to euphemistically cloak her endless deprivations and corrections. Dan's home life could be significantly worsened as a result.

Dan knocked and entered the Principal's outer office. Becky was behind her desk, chatting to another young lady in her twenties who was perched on a corner of the desk.

'Right Dan, there you are. Lock the door. I have some photocopying I want you to do. See these? There is one questionnaire for each class. Make twenty-five copies of each and place the bundles of twenty-five copies in each class teacher's pigeon hole when you have finished. Got that?'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves, answered Dan, humbly, in the manner that Becky had painfully trained him to adopt in her presence. He kept his eyes lowered as he reached across her desk for the bundle of questionnaires.

'But first, Dan, Miss Jones here is from Stationary. I want you to report to her at lunchtime. She has an order of paper arriving that needs to be stacked and stored. You can bring your lunch to the storeroom.'

'I'm honoured to be of assistance, Miss Jones,' said Dan quietly, again with eyes lowered. She wasn't the first of the school's other admin staff that Becky had farmed Dan out to. He was well used to it and treated them all with due deference.

'Now turn around and drop you pants, Dan. Bend over. I want to show Miss Jones your ass.'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' said Dan turning away and lowering his trousers. He wasn't even embarrassed by this casual abuse anymore.

Becky pulled his back-to-front knickers down to his knees and ran her hand casually over Dan's tender left buttock causing him to flinch a little.

'See those bright red stripes across his miserable ass, Jonesy? I gave him ten strokes of the cane this morning. They will fade gradually and be gone by Friday. But if he gives you any cheek or doesn't do exactly what you want, just let me know and I'll see he gets a fresh set of stripes next Monday. Isn't that right, Dan?'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,'

'Can I have a feel?'

'Certainly, Jonesy. Have a good feel of old Dan's ass. He doesn't get any at home. This is as good as it gets for him. He'll get all excited, you'll see.'

Dan he felt Miss Jones rest her hand tentatively on the raised red lines of his left buttock, slowly rub her fingers over them causing him to flinch again, then slide her hand between his legs and gently squeeze his balls. Confident that she was dealing with a docile specimen of manhood, she pushed on under his legs and grasped Dan's stiffening cock and gave it a slow stroke.

'Enough Jonesy, you can amuse yourself at lunchtime. I've got work for him to do now.'

Dan was put to work at the photocopier as Miss Jones pulled up his knickers and trousers for him, working them with difficulty around his growing erection. She giggled at the arrangement that caused Dan's cock to stick out horizontally due to the chain holding it to his perineum piercing.

He spent the remainder of his forty minute free period photocopying under Becky's supervision. Saying; Yes Miss Hargraves, certainly Miss Hargraves, and where would you like me to put these Miss Hargraves. Pleasing Miss Becky Hargraves had become central to Dan's school day. By way of distraction Dan allowed his mind to wander over the previous Friday evenings 'playtime' in Mary's bedroom.

Mary had gotten a bit carried away, Dan reflected, as he tapped a bundle of photocopied sheets into a neat stack. She had kept him gagged and tied by his wrist cuffs to her bed for an hour before she got down to the business of the night. Building the tension she called it. Dan lay still, tied and gagged, on one side of her bed while she typed on her laptop beside him. Getting stuff ready for some big meeting. She wore her tease outfit; black fishnet stockings and a suspender belt, a tight black corset that pushed her breasts up and out. Her nipples standing pert and hard and so out of Dan's reach. Just to tease Dan. He hoped he might get to suck them.

His nipples were hard too. Hard and squashed from being gripped by two pink plastic clothes pegs that pinched and stung. Dan forced himself to lie still and not groan. Try and ignore the discomfort; focus on the good time to come, he thought. For tonight she was going to allow him a release. Two weeks since the last time. Dan was good and ready. He didn't want to do anything that might invite her to change her mind. At last, Mary slammed the laptop shut, put it away and turned towards the tied and tortured slave stretched out in the bed beside her.

'Well Dan, you've been so good. Lying there quietly. You must realise the importance of this meeting next week? I've been talking about it enough. If it goes well, it will make a real difference for us. I'm talking a lot more money, Dan, and a big, big bonus. That will mean a new, bigger house in an exclusive development. Purpose build slave quarters for you. What's not to like, eh?'

'Goooo,' is all Dan could manage by way of reply.

'OK, so let's start the fun by you showing me what you've saved up for me over the last two weeks. Now go to work, Slave,' Mary commanded, removing Dan's ball gag and reaching up to unclip one of Dan's wrists from the wrought iron headboard.

She slid her hand under Dan's balls and held them firmly, kneading them slowly as Dan started jerking himself off with his free hand. The other remained cuffed behind his head. This was his reward for being a good slave over the previous fortnight. Dan felt he had earned this release several times over and he was going to enjoy it, limited though it would be. Firstly, he has to push his mind past the fierce burning from the nipple clamps to focus on the rapidly approaching pleasure of cumming. Secondly, he knew Mary would limit his enjoyment. Dan had got used to getting less than full sexual satisfaction from his owner. But whatever sexual crumbs she chose to drop his way were precious and valued.

Mary watched his effort attentively, like a cat stalking prey. She noted Dan's breathing shortening to tight gasps and she prepared to strike the instant he came. At the first full satisfying stroke before his climax, as Dan gasped loudly just ahead of the eruption of milky white cum from the tip of his penis, Mary briskly pulled his hand away from his still throbbing cock and clipped it back up beside its companion on the iron rungs behind Dan's head. His breathing gradually slowing,

Dan watched in dismay as his quivering, pulsing shaft of manhood was stranded in mid ejaculation. His cum came in reducing spurts and ran down the light chain that ran from the piercing in the tip of his penis down behind his balls. The sticky chain rattled lightly as the last tremors of his failed climax shuddered though his groin. A final pulse of milky cum dribbled away ineffectually. A half spoiled orgasm then, not a fully spoiled one, Dan decided, taking the positive view, as Mary's ass descended over his face. He quickly took a deep breath before she set about taking her pleasure.

Mary came quickly with short sharp yelps, vigorously rocking her pelvis over and back on Dan's face, grinding his nose and mouth into her cleft. No spoiled orgasm for her. His face was sticky with her juices as she climbed off. She was moving with purpose and Dan knew she wasn't finished with him yet. Sure enough, when she came back into his line of sight she was wearing the big black ribbed strap-on dildo, tightening its harness around her waist as she approached the bed.

'Time to get properly fucked, faggot.'

'Yes, Madam. I'm most grateful to you for taking the trouble,' Dan responded appropriately. He bent his legs at the knees drew them up onto his chest and spread them, obediently offering up his asshole to his wife and owner. It was important to keep in her good side at critical times like this. He could see that she was energised, if not downright angry. Probably some work thing. She'd been going on and on about this important meeting that was happening soon. He knew she had deliberately made him come first. She didn't want him to get any pleasure from this. She wanted this to be a punishment fuck.

Not that she was punishing him as such. She was punishing somebody who had earned her wrath. Maybe it was the Chief Financial Officer at her IT outfit that she wanted to fuck up the ass for some perceived or proposed slight. Who knew? Did it matter? Dan was a stand-in; a punch-bag for getting all her anger out of her system ahead the meeting. At the top of each thrust she would bend her head down and tug at each peg-clamped nipple in turn with her teeth, extracting squeals and grunts of agony from the still tied down Dan. She probably needed to see his face scrunched up and fearful in the face of her deep powerful thrusts. A few tears would be a real bonus. 'That'll teach you not to query my budget, you spineless fuck hole' was probably the thought behind the gleam in her eye as she ground Dan's ass to a pulp. This wouldn't be the first time she raped him. Dan was used to taking one for the team every now and then. All in a day's work for the obedient slave-husband.

Dan's willing acceptance of the sexual suffering she inflicted on Friday night didn't stop Mary handing him the usual sealed white envelope that Monday morning before she left in the car for her office.

'I think that enforcer lady is going to have a little work to do on you this morning, Dan,' Mary said lightly, taking the briefcase that Dan held up for her, then briskly turning away and heading out the door. Mary didn't ever talk directly about hands-on physical punishment, either the amount of it or the mechanics of it. An unsavoury topic in her view, but a necessary evil. Somebody had to do it and, through her friend Alice, the school principal, and Dan's boss, she had found somebody who really liked to do it.

The fact that he was carrying the envelope containing her list of his failings, real and imagined, as a slave over the previous week slightly reduced Dan's enjoyment of the cycle to the college each Monday morning. A small blot on the horizon. That's all. The list provided the basis for deciding the amount of punishment. Miss Hargraves, who Mary now christened The Enforcer, and the Alice, the Principal, would consult on the matter while Dan waited almost naked standing in front of Alice's desk, his back to front knickers either removed completely or pulled up high to expose the cheeks of his ass while a raging hard-on tented his knickers to the front. His bra covering his still tender nipples.

Though it was by now an established part of the weekly routine, Dan still felt humiliated by the mechanics of it. Taking off his trousers on command, being presented naked to the Principal while they discussed how much corporal punishment he should receive, then bending over Becky's desk in the outer office and waiting to be beaten by this twenty something year old clerical assistant.

This morning the internal intercom had buzzed just as Becky was about to start on him.

Dan was bent over Becky's desk, forearms on either side of the list of his misdemeanours, waiting to read them out while being ass whipped either with a cane, a leather strap or a paddle. Mary would always find something to put on the list. This week it seemed that he hadn't properly shaved his pubic area.

'Bzzzz.... Could you come in to me for a moment, Becky.'

'Certainly, Alice,' Becky replied and Dan, turning his eyes sideways -- he didn't dare move his head, could see her place the cane on the desk beside him, pick up her notepad and head into the principal's office. So it was to be the cane today, he thought, giving an involuntary shudder in anticipation of the viciously painful stinging blows that Becky delighted in inflicting on his ass.

'Don't move now, Dan. We have some unfinished business to attend to. Don't we?'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves,' Dan replied, from his bend over position. Disciplining Dan would wait. Because Dan had to wait, his face three inches from the desk, his naked ass in the air, listening to the sounds of normality all around him. The sounds of cars arriving and discharging pupils, the low buzz of conversation through the open door to the Principal's office, the clatter of feet in the corridor outside.

As he waited, he thought with regret of how it had come to this with Becky. All because of a stupid one night stand that should never have happened and should have been forgotten by both of them as soon as it was done. As far as Becky was concerned this was only just retribution for Dan's abuse of his position of authority. For not taking their relationship seriously. Who's in charge now Dan, she would taunt him, while he yelped and writhed under the stinging blows of her cane. She had even hinted that she might ask to rent Dan from Mary for a week during the next school holidays. The sound of Becky's voice brought Dan back to the present.

'I see that the photocopying is all done, Dan. Stop daydreaming. You can bring the bundles to the staff room and put them the pigeon holes on your way back to class.'

'Yes, Miss Hargraves. Thank you.' Dan gratefully went back to his science lab to get on with teaching. Stacking stationary for Miss Jones at lunchtime would be an ordeal of a different sort he suspected. Two bits of slave labouring for Becky already and Monday was not yet half over. It looked like it was going to be a long week. Aside from Becky's attentions, there was the difficult matter of dealing with Jason's class. He kept them busy, devised outdoor experiments, broke them into small groups, delegated to his junior science teacher so as to avoid them where possible. And it seemed to work. There was no obvious targeting of him. No crude chalked graffiti of a teacher with a boner. Nevertheless, Dan was happy when, at last, Friday came around.

The weekend. As far as he knew, Mary had nothing too onerous planned by way of slave duties. She was preoccupied these days with her big work project. Her boyfriend was coming round tomorrow, Saturday night. That meant Dan would get no relief tonight. Mary liked to have him good and horny when he was being cucked. She loved seeing him waiting, with his cock swollen and purple, vainly dripping precum down his cock chain, while standing naked in the corner of her bedroom, hands clipped under his chin, ready to serve them champagne in bed. Waiting, that is, while they finished making love with complete abandon in front of him, cavorting naked on the bed that used to be his bed, their limbs entwined and thrashing in those final animal-like thrusts of coitus. Only then would he be ordered by Mary serve them with champagne.

Dan knew by now that Mary's lover was a colleague from her work, and a senior one at that. From time to time Dan cooked and served dinner for them before they took themselves upstairs to the bedroom. He had gathered that they were developing some radical marketing strategy. It would dramatically improve the fortunes of the company, if they could get board approval to launch it. There were waverers to be persuaded and opposition to be overcome, conservative stick-in-the-mud types to be outmanoeuvred.

Dan had become invisible to them as a person. Sure they called him 'Dan' when they were asking him to fetch something; 'Hey, Dan, more chips, and hurry up.' But they never looked at him; not really looked at him. They talked to each other like he wasn't there. They didn't even go out of their way to play master and slave. Just did it as if it were natural. He might as well have been a piece of furniture. Whether in the bedroom or living room, Dan was just an incidental useful thing. They were full of each other, excited by each other, and by their wonderful project.

By now, Dan was used to their pre-play pecking and cooing, the tickles and giggles. Used to their full on fucking complete with grunts and gasps. Used to their tender wind-down; the hugs and kisses, the murmuring of sweet nothings. Then Dan would be summoned over to the bedside to pour their drinks, handing each one in turn their sparkling glass of bubbly. After their post-coital champagne, Mary would have Dan take her lover's cock in his mouth and suck it clean. Then she would pull his head deep between her spread legs and have him lick her pussy clean of her lover's cum and her own juices. They would shower and go downstairs to the supper Dan had prepared earlier, leaving a sticky faced Dan to clean and tidy the abandoned love nest. By the next Friday, Dan's balls would be blue and aching with unspent cum. With any luck, if he had been a good slave, it would then be Dan's turn for a bit of tied down action in Mary's bed.

As slave Dan cycled slowly into work that Friday morning, enjoying his surroundings, he reflected on how the bicycle commute had become the best part of his day. For those fifteen minutes he could pretend he was a free man. It was a small escape back to the way things were once but would never be again. A portal to a life left behind. That other life he once inhabited, and so totally took for granted. An ordinary life, the life of people who decide what they were going to wear today; decide what they might have for breakfast. Ordinary, everyday decisions that Dan didn't get to make anymore.

On the commute, he could decide to cycle quickly or slowly, usually slowly. Look around him. Take in the view. Hum a tune, tunelessly. Vary his route a little - spice things up. Same on the way home in the afternoon. Briefly, Dan was his own master again. Because it was now very clear to him that, outside of those fifteen minute slots, he would never again be master of his own affairs. Dan's daily life was, and would continue to be, firmly controlled by others.