Sausages Backstory Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dan was in the middle of his first morning class that Friday the PA system spat out its call; 'Would Mr. Murnaghan please report to the Principal's office immediately.' It was not like Becky to interrupt a class in progress, but she had. She used the word 'report' instead of 'come.' Must be serious. Dan quickly told the class to read to the end of the chapter they were on and start doing the exercises that followed. He headed down the corridor to the admin wing, noticing a police car parked outside with its blue light slowly twirling. It was surrounded by a gaggle of curious students. Probably a Civics Ed thing, he thought, as he knocked and entered Becky's office. Meet your local gendarmerie, the perils of doing drugs, road safety awareness, that sort of stuff.

'Dan, you are to go straight through to Alice's office,' ordered Becky, looking serious.

'Yes, Miss Hargraves.' Dan knocked on the inner door and entered to find the Principal's office more than a little crowded. Alice was at her desk, a man and a woman in business suits were sitting in the two guest chairs. Two female police officers were standing, one by the window, and the other by the door. When Dan entered, the younger officer closed the door behind him and stood in front of it. Dan recognised the one at the window, an older stouter person, as the new police chief, a woman whose picture had been on posters on every lamppost a few months ago, and who had been actively supported by Mary in her campaign to get elected.

Dan stood, because there was nowhere to sit, and looked with a 'what's all this about' look at Alice, the Principal.

'Dan. I'll be brief and direct in explaining why I asked you to attend this meeting. It is about you. There has been a serious complaint made about your behaviour in class. Well, two complaints, technically. The gravity of the complaint requires an immediate response.' Alice nodded towards the two people seated in the chairs in front of her desk.

'These people are from the State Board of Education; the Chairman of the Fitness to Practice Committee and his chief inspector,' she said, indicating with her finger.

The seated pair nodded in unison. Dan absentmindedly nodded back at them, thinking that this was all a bit bizarre. Alice indicated towards the two police officers.

'The chief of police, and one of her officers, are here because the complaint was made to the police in the first instance. They informed the State Education Board as a matter of protocol.'

Dan nodded again, feeling his heart begin to flutter. This was suddenly serious; police, Board of Education, all because of what?

Alice spoke again. 'Dan, in the light of these circumstances I am immediately suspending you from teaching duties pending a full investigation and a determination of the matter. Do you understand?'

'But I'm in the middle of a class...'

'No Dan. You are suspended. Becky will get a substitute to take your classes. You are not going back to the class. You are not allowed to enter any classroom.'

'But.. Okay, then. But what for?' said Dan, looking at Alice with genuine puzzlement.

The Education Board guy turned in his chair to face Dan and said that once they receive a serious complaint they are obliged to conduct an investigation. The subject of the complaint must be suspended while that is happening. If the complaint is upheld, they would decide on what action to take, up to and including withdrawing Dan's certificate to practice as a teacher in the State. He produced a piece of paper titled Commencement of Formal Investigation, asked Dan to sign it at the bottom, where it stated that he was aware the he was being investigated. Dan signed.

The two Education Board types stood, said that they would be in touch as regards the details. Alice would be hearing from them. They told Dan that he would be entitled to call witnesses and be legally represented. They headed for the door, seeming very eager to get out of there. As he went past Dan, the chairman guy grabbed Dan's elbow, pulling him in close.

'Murnaghan,' he whispered, 'This is only going one way. Off the record, I'd advise you to resign now. That way there's no investigation, no report.'

The police officer at the door stepped aside, let the two out and closed the door behind them. Now it was just Alice, the two police officers and Dan.

'I still don't know what all this is about,' said Dan to Alice.

Before she could reply, the chief of police, silhouetted against the window, spoke up. 'Daniel Murnaghan, I am arresting you on a charge of gross indecency in the presence on minors in a public education establishment. You have the right to...'

Before she got any further Dan felt the other office grasp his right arm from behind and fasten a handcuff around his wrist, then pull his other arm behind him and cuff him. Things were spinning out of control. While the chief was doing her 'right to remain silent' thing, Dan could only hear a loud buzzing in his ears, his heart thumping and he suddenly needed to pee very badly.

'I'll ask you again. Do you understand your rights?' the now red faced chief was shouting at him, probably for the third time, as Dan stood there, mouth open, his hands cuffed behind him. He wondered briefly if this was some sort of bondage scenario set up by Mary. But he knew it wasn't really. He nodded his assent at the chief of police, just to keep her happy.

The chief addressed her officer. 'Officer Sullivan, remove the suspect's trousers and place them in an evidence bag.'

'What?' exclaimed Dan.

'They are a critical piece of forensic evidence in the case. We need to secure them now to reduce the risk of contamination or loss of evidence. Now Officer Sullivan!'

'Yes, Chief.'

Dan closed his eyes as he felt her unbuckle his pants and tug them down his legs. He dutifully lifted each leg to allow her slip off his sneaker and then each trouser leg.

'Good Christ! He's wearing women's panties, the sicko. What has he got on his ankles? Leather cuffs? Sullivan! Take photos with your phone as evidence. Be sure to cover all angles and make it clear we are still in the school.'

'Yes, Chief.'

Sullivan took her photos, including making Dan spread his legs, so a good shot of the crotch and buttocks could be got. Sullivan, crouching below Dan for the 'up the crotch' shot, turned towards the Chief.

'Chief, in light of the panties, I think we should take his shirt too. It relates to the other aspect of the complaint.

'Why?'

'To test it for UV light transparency Chief. Also, since we have panties, we may as well see if we have a bra.'

'Can this get worse? Go ahead.'

Sullivan clipped Dan's own ankle cuffs together before she removed her handcuffs from him, pulled his turtleneck shirt over his head and dragged it down his arms. Dan meekly placed his hands behind his back so she could handcuff him once more. Sullivan's comment about UV made him think back to the electromagnetic spectrum module in class about two weeks ago. Dan had done an infrared and ultraviolet wavelengths demonstration.

For the UV bit, Dan had stood in a darkened corner of the classroom and held a UV light shining directly at himself and smiled, demonstrating how teeth glowed green under UV light. He remembered Jason Murphy getting very animated and asking him to repeat the UV bit of the demo twice. Dan had thought he had finally found something to capture Jason Murphy's interest, to move him to scientific enquiry, and happily complied. But, of course white cotton washed in detergent that 'makes the whites whiter' will also glow strongly in UV light. Whites like Dan's cotton bra and panties. They can even glow through a covering of nylon. Dan's polo shirt was thin nylon. Even his trousers were nylon. Not good.

'Well, that take's the biscuit,' said the Chief. 'A total weirdo. Wearing a bra and knickers to school and bondage gear as well. We are taking you in, you sick fuck.'

The shirt was bagged separately. The two police officers each grabbed one of Dan's cuffed arms and began to frogmarch him out of the Principal's office wearing only his bra and knickers, Alice shouted after him. 'Dan, you do not need to say anything. I will contact Mary.'

In the corridor, Dan commenced the most shameful 'walk of shame' ever. As he was dragged near-naked and stumbling past students and fellow teachers, there was shocked silence at first followed by whoops and guffaws from the students. He thought he saw Miss Collins covering her eyes and turning away. Under the shouts could be heard the mass clicking of phones as photos and videos of the bra-wearing Dan winged their way around the web.

Outside the school door, the group of students that clustered around the patrol car parted slowly in shocked silence. They stared open mouthed at their naked science teacher. Dan was made to stand facing the side of the vehicle with the Chief's hand pressing into the small of his back while Officer Sullivan went to the trunk to load the evidence bags. Dan saw a distorted image of himself reflected in the car door window. Behind his squashed naked outline, a sea of phones, held high to capture his humiliation, waved over and back like seaweed in the tide.

Then Dan delivered, as only Dan could, the money shot. A warm stream erupted from his white cotton panties and ran in yellow rivulets down his legs to form a growing golden pool of pee at his feet.

A cheer of derision went up from the crowd of students.