Sausages for the Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I bent over and reached back it was a bit like being in the T-bar restraint, but my hands were parallel with my body rather than above it, so it wasn't stressful in any way. As I pressed my fingers against the sides of the plate, I could feel they were slightly recessed, like there was a lip around the edge of the plate. It made it easier to hold your fingers against the sides. It also made me press my ass harder against the plate. I heard a low whine as a motor started up behind me and the two halves of the plate moved apart from the centre by about an inch, pulling the cheeks of my ass apart with it. The motor stopped.

"Good boy. Are you ready for me, Slave? Acknowledge."

"Yes, Alexa." What else was I to say? The motor sound started up again and I felt something pushing against my asshole and beginning to penetrate me. I immediately stepped away from the wall and turned around to see what was going on. WHAM! An electric shock from my neck collar brought me to my knees.

"Stand back up and press your ass against me, Slave, like before. Do not move away from me until I tell you to do so. Acknowledge."

I got out a shaky 'Yes, Alexa. I understand' and moved quickly back into position, shivering from the shock. Again, once I pressed my fingers to Alexa's sides, again the plates slid apart stretching the cheeks of my ass with it. I was taking deep breaths to recover from the shock and was determined not to move away this time as I heard the motor start up and the thing pushing out from Alexa into the crack of my ass. It pushed and I held on tight, the motor whined and stopped then whined again and stopped.

"Position your asshole so that it is in line with my penis or I will shock you again. Acknowledge." So that's it. I'm going to be fucked by Alexa.

"Yes, Alexa. I understand." I quickly shifted downwards slightly and immediately felt Alexa's thing press in at my asshole. Her motor started up again and a cold slim metal tube slid smoothly from the centre mound into my ass. I held on to her sides as the tube went deeper. Then the motor paused and restarted. The tube seemed to be getting thicker and thicker as the motor whined at an ever higher pitch. Alexa was spreading my asshole. Clearly those concentric rings are all collapsed telescopically and are now being pushed into me one on top another thickening up the initial tube that slid in easily. I gasped a bit at the stretching but held on grimly. I didn't want another shock.

The motor started again and Alexa started fucking me; steadily, mechanically, in and out a full stroke from almost at the point of pulling out then in the full way again. Each time my asshole almost closed over just as Alexa paused and started to push in again. At least her 'penis' was lubricated in some way, but it was no fun. Over the sound of the motor I heard my wife came clip clopping down the corridor from her bedroom, all dressed for the office, high heels, black stockings, short skirt. I dreaded the look on her face when she turned in the kitchen door and found me bent over being fucked. It was a bit mortifying, like been caught sitting on the toilet in mid-poo or something. The alternative was to leap off Alexa's prong and get zapped in the neck. I decided to take the humiliation route, and gritted my teeth as Alexa poled away steadily.

"Ooh my, look at you. Getting all intimate with Alexa, I see," she said with a superior smirk on her face as I twisted my head up to meet her haughty gaze with what must have been a pleading 'get me out of this' look on my face.

"Uuuhh...Yes, Madam...uuuhh," I grunted, mustering all the dignity I could in the circumstances.

I felt we were in a 'Yes, Madam' situation, especially after last night. My wife stood close and reached under me to feel my penis. She gave it a squeeze as Alexa continued to hump me steadily.

"All soft and squidgy now, aren't we? Not like last night," she said, as she moved towards the back to inspect Alexa's fucking prowess.

"Uuuhh... No, Madam...uuuhh." I felt one bare hand rest on my bent over back and the other pulled an ass cheek aside the better to see and feel what was going on. The human touch was nice, even if it was like she was inspecting a horse's hindquarters.

"Well, you never were a morning person. Something tells me that Alexa is very much a morning person, so you'd better get used to it."

"Uuuhh... Yes, Madam,...uuuhh...uuuhh."

I couldn't help grunting at the top of Alexa's thrusts as her penis met some internal resistance deep inside me. I felt very helpless and humiliated, grunting rhythmically, while looking down at my wife's high heels and stocking feet from my bent over position. Alexa humped steadily on, pushing a little harder into me now it seemed, and I grunted a little more with each deeper thrust.

"Something you should know about the new Alexa," said my wife over her shoulder, moving away from me. "I have given her a pleasure sensor. Various things will give her pleasure and it is in your interest to make sure her level of pleasure or happiness is kept high."

"Uuuhh, Yes, Madam, uuuhh...uuuhh."

"Quieten down, boy. I don't want to be put off my breakfast by you making coital grunts," instructed my wife as she reached the kitchen table. I quietened down, as best I could, got the grunts down a level and kept a tight hold of Alexa's - what will I call it, bum, for want of a better word. My wife sat at the table so she had a view of me bent over and pressed against Alexa just inside the door to the hall. I was sideways on to her, facing the cupboards under the worktop opposite. I turned my head in her direction and nodded to indicate I was taking in this stuff, even while being mechanically fucked by a pole protruding from the kitchen wall.

She continues her instructional lesson like I was sitting before her at one of her IT demo talks. "You also need to know how to pleasure Alexa," she said between mouthfuls of the cereal I had prepared for her, what seemed like a long time ago, but it was just a few minutes earlier. "The first way to make her happy is to quickly compete whatever tasks she assigns you. Report back to her as soon as you finish a job. The quicker you finish the more pleasure you give her. The opposite works too, but you don't want to make Alexa unhappy. I assure you, you don't want to find out what her displeasure is like."

"Eh..., Yes, Madam, eh...eh...eh."

"I've given her a sex drive too. Fucking you gives Alexa pleasure. She can even come. That gives her lots of pleasure points. But judging by the way you are going about it, she will be fucking you for a few hours before she comes," she said as she finished off her cereal.

"Eh.., but how should I...eh... go about it, Madam...eh. Tell me, ...eh... please, Madam...eh." I know I sounded a little desperate, but the thought of being fucked by this metal pole for the next two hours worried me. My wife was about to dash off to work and leave me stuck with a mechanical sex maniac rutting into my ass.

"Two things: First, press your butt up against hers as she pushes into you. Make it like you want it. Show some enthusiasm. Second, slide your fingers up and down her sides while holding on. In other words, caress her. I'm sure you'll like being allowed to pleasure a woman again after all this time. You remember how I used to let you do me, in your past life, years ago when you were just an ordinary wimp, before you lowered yourself to being the pathetic slave you've become."

I decided a reply along the lines of it being nice to be allowed caress the sides of a dustbin lid after all these years would not be helpful. But I immediately started sliding my fingers up and down the recessed edges of Alexa's bum plate and pressing against her as she thrust into me. Whatever it takes to move this process along.

"That's nice, Slave. I like it. Keep doing that," said Alexa in her super husky, sexy voice. I kept doing it. If she likes it, I like it.

"See? She likes it," chips in my wife, as she finishes her cereal. "That's good, boy. No harm to be reminded of the importance of pleasuring a woman. Can make a great difference to the quality of your life," she said, observing my frantic caressing of Alexa. My wife was standing up now. Better get the housekeeping details agreed before she disappears for the day.

"Eh...the tablet screen ...eh...isn't working...eh...I can't read my job list for...eh...the day. It was hard trying to transact a normal conversation while being bent over half naked, being fucked by a machine and franticly stroking that same machine with my finger tips, all at the same time. My wife looked unconcerned as she drained the last of her juice and walked past me towards the hall door.

"I've taken the list off the tablet. No need for it. Alexa gets the list now. She will tell you what your next job is when you need to know it. It's all part of deepening the relationship between you and Alexa," said my wife as she disappeared down the hall. She was in IT demo mode again. "You need her to get your jobs list and she needs you for her pleasure. So you both need each other. Just work together positively and all will be well."

She had reached the door to the garage now. She turned with her hand on the door knob and looking back in the direction of my bent over and steadily bouncing head as I suffered Alexa' regular thrusts. She blew me a kiss and said, "Don't forget to save a bit of your ass for Tom later. Be sure to give him his money's worth and send him home happy. Byee." Bang went the door to the garage. She was gone for the day. Always gets in the parting shot, does my loving wife.

Silence, save for the steady whirr and thump of Alexa's fucking attachment and my accompanying grunts. I slid my hands up and down her sides continuously and pushed back into her. Exciting it wasn't. I felt as if I was trying to wash a window behind me while drying it with my ass or something. If Alexa didn't come soon I was going to step away and take the 5,000 volts to the neck. To hell with it.

Alexa ground on for about a minute and then the pitch of her motor changed up a notch.

"Oh, slave, I'm going to come. Acknowledge." A soft throaty whisper this time. This must be Alexa's 'I'm about to come' voice.

Acknowledge? Was she kidding me? Let's get this done was my only thought as I responded. "Alexa, I understand. Thank you." With that, her piston vibrated in a rapid burst of short in and out movements followed by a pumping, pulsing tone and I felt a volume of liquid build inside my ass and begin to run down my thighs. Yuck!

There was a squelchy popping sound as Alexa abruptly sucked her piston out of me and telescoped it back into her panel. I promptly stopped the caressing and straightened up carefully, my French maid skirt still hoiked up around my waist. It looks like neither of us is big into post coital cuddling. There was a steady trickle of viscous pale yellow liquid sliding down the inside of my legs and pooling on the floor around my French maid shoes. I looked at Alexa's panel. It was clean except for a gob of goo over her raised bulls-eye mound; let's call it her mons venus. It was not all her goo either; yuck and yuck again.

"Slave, you are to clean me and clean the floor. Then you take a shower. Acknowledge." Alexa's old airport terminal voice is back.

"Alexa, I understand. Thank you."

I slipped out of my shoes and padded in bare feet across to the worktop to get the roll of kitchen towels. I scrunched one towel between the cheeks of my ass to stop further dribbles and mopped up my legs, the soles of my shoes and the floor. Then I wiped off Alexa's panel and gave the mound a good rub of a disinfectant wipe for good luck - don't want germs building up in there. There was whirring sound from inside the panel and Alexa's penis extended fully; about twelve inches of it when fully telescoped out.

"Slave, clean it and kiss it. Acknowledge." Well, why not, I thought as I acknowledged and wiped down her pole. Then I kissed the black tip which has a small opening from where she pumped her cum goo out. There is no lower I can go. Probably make a good publicity shot for the next slave podcast; 'The slave sucks Alexa's cock.' The motor whirred and her penis telescoped back into the mound.

"Slave. Go shower and clean up. Acknowledge." And I did - yet again. Requiring the full 'Alexa, I understand. Thank you' mantra for the most minor detail is over the top. I must get my wife to reprogram her to accept me just saying 'Yes, Alexa' or just 'Yes.' If Alex 3.1.1 is now so much smarter she should be able to be a bit more flexible in the responses she understands.

As I gave myself an enema and showered I thought about the whole process. On reflection, it wasn't too bad, really. It wasn't painful. The probe doesn't get too wide as it expands and I don't get stretched in any serious way. And there must be a pressure sensor that stops it pushing in too far. It's a little uncomfortable at the top of each thrust but once I got used to it, I could think of other things as it was going on. So to sum up; less than a visit to the dentist, more like a visit to the doctor where he says open wide and presses that thing on your tongue and you say aah, and then he repeats that a hundred times. Not the end of the world.

I stepped out of the shower and remembered to report back to Alexa to see what my next job was, though I knew what it would be. I had still to clear up the breakfast things and tidy my wife's room. And there was still the small matter of eating my own breakfast. I stood in front of Alexa in my bedroom and said, "Alexa, I have cleaned up and finished my shower." I decided not to add 'acknowledge.' Might be considered impertinent. History would show that the first revolt of the robot's slaves began in a small way. But it won't begin today, not before my breakfast, anyway.

"Slave, you took two minutes longer than allocated to complete those tasks. I am a little disappointed. Acknowledge"

I acknowledged. Must have been when I wandered off into my thoughts in the shower. I like to linger a bit in the shower when I can though. I'm in my own space inside that cone of water and I can enjoy my hands rubbing my body all over, especially since nobody else does it much. Maybe Alexa 4.1.1 will have hands.

"Slave it is time for your punishment. Undress and clip into the T-bar. Acknowledge."

In the excitement of getting fucked by a mechanical dustbin lid I'd overlooked the little matter of Alexa's other initiative; assigning me punishment for last night. I acknowledged Alexa's command and took off my towel. I didn't see any benefit in telling Alexa I was not actually dressed at the time. As I moved over to the T-bar I noticed a long thin black slit had been cut horizontally into the wall about a foot below the T-bar; another modification. No doubt it was part of giving Alexa control of the T-bar. Previously, once I had clipped my arms into the cuffs mounted at the ends of the T-bar, I had to wait for me wife to come home from work to be released. I know she wants me 'free' to pleasure Tom this afternoon, so Alexa will release me, unless Tom will come in to do it. That would be an unhelpful development.

I backed into the bar bending at the waist a bit while I raised my arms behind me till they found the cuffs of the T-bar. I pressed my wrists into the cuffs and they snapped shut.

"Good boy. You punishment will commence in ten minutes and last approximately one hour. Acknowledge. "

"Alexa, I understand. Thank you," I replied, resigned to whatever, because I don't understand it at all. The punishment aspect of the T-bar is that you are held standing slightly awkwardly for hours at a time. It's a slow build thing.

Gently bent over with my arms raised behind me and held by the wrists in the T-bar, I pondered the options. One hour is no big deal; it's nothing. But then Alexa said the punishment would begin in ten minutes. So the punishment must be more than the T-bar if you are already in the T-bar. One option would be a series of shocks from the shock collar. I suppose it is possible to graduate the level of shock, because the shock when I jumped away from Alexa's amorous overture was a lot less than the one she gave me the previous night. If there were to be more than one shock at full strength I'd be in a bad way, or the shock collar would be out of juice. Now there's a thing that would be useful to know; how many shocks does it take to drain the batteries on the collar.

Whatever was going to happen would happen in less than ten minutes from now. Nothing to do but wait. Waiting is not good in this situation: Gives the imagination a chance to go skipping off down a lot of dark alleyways. Like to that time in school when you were lined up behind six others waiting to be caned for not knowing your nine times tables. You had to watch the first pupil timidly put out their hand and get two sharp cuts of the cane across the fingers, followed by two more on the other hand. Then the line moved up one; one closer to your turn, as the first victim rushed past you back to his seat, his eyes squeezing back the tears, each of his burning hands pressed under the opposite armpit to try and take away the sting. Next! You were eight years old and you didn't know that nine times seven was sixty-three.

Twock! The drumstick that doubled as a cane stung the tips of the fingers on my left hand. The pain burned along my trembling fingers. "Now, Dan, remind us. What is nine times seven?"

"Sixty-three, Sir."

Twock! "Again."

"Sixty-three, Sir."

"Other hand." I haltingly thrust my right hand to have it gripped around the wrist by the teacher. Twock! "And again."

"Sixty-three, Sir."

Twock! "And again."

"Sixty-three, Sir."

"You won't forget, will you, Dan."

"No, Sir," I managed to squeeze out the words without sobbing, but couldn't hold in the spurt of pee that that stained the front of my grey short trousers as I stumbled back my desk.

None of the other boys looked at you as you blundered your way back to your desk. They were all suddenly busy with their copy books. It was one of those understood things, an instinctive outburst of common humanity among otherwise feral little savages. You gave the victim a bit of space to recover their dignity. There was a tacit agreement not to further embarrass the teacher's victims; a camaraderie build around the sure knowledge that the turn of anyone in the class to be on the receiving end of the teacher's cane might be but moments away.

You did your best to grip your text book with your throbbing finger tips and stop you hands shaking by pressing them hard against the desk. You couldn't quite take in what the teacher was saying with the roaring in your ears. You turned the pages, blindly aping what the others were doing. From that day on, nine times seven would always be sixty-three plus four slaps, two on each hand.

"The punishment will commence. Acknowledge." Alexa brought me abruptly back to the present. Here we go.

"Alexa, I understand. Thank you."

A motor whirred behind me. "Ouch!" A sharp stinging pain whipped across my buttocks making me jump as much as the T-bar allowed me. The motor whirred again and I got another slashing swipe of this whip thing. I bent my head lower and stood on my tip-toes so I could look between my legs just in time to see a black flexible cable whip out of the slot behind me and make a very sore contact with the top of my thighs. I quickly crouched down so that the next two strokes missed the earlier strokes and hit squarely into the top of my buttocks.

"That was five strokes. The punishment will resume in ten minutes," intoned Alexa.

That is how Alexa does punishment then: a paced out beating, with plenty of thinking time in between. Time to wonder how to offer up fresh unbeaten skin to the whip each time, because the cut of a whip on top of an existing, softened, red weal is savagely sore; time to regret being so stupid at to attempt to jack off the night before; time to do my five times multiplication tables and work out that Alexa, at the rate of five strokes every ten minutes, will probably administer a total of 25 lashes to my ass over the hour. That's assuming I get a ten minute cooling down respite at the end, same as I got a ten minute prep time at the start.