Sausages for the Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
128 Followers

Drring, drring; Zap! Zap! The phone of the tablet on the wall opposite me started ringing and at the same time I got two fairly gentle zaps of my shock collar. Still made me jump, though. My wife was calling from her office. I stretched my head up so that I could look directly at the tablet. I don't get to see her; she gets to see me and likes to see my face, so I have to look up at the tablet as if I'm looking at her.

"I see Alexa has got you well in hand, boy. Your correction is in progress, then."

"Yes, Madam."

"The wall camera is picking up a few stripes on your ass. Serves you right." Her voice rising as she gets into her rant. "I am really surprised at you trying to do such a stupid thing last night. Alexa gave me a full report. So disloyal, after all I have done for you."

"Yes, Madam. I don't know what came over me," I said trying to look and sound suitably penitent, but only thinking of the clock quickly ticking down to the next whipping instalment. I hoped she wouldn't watch.

"If you ever try that again I'll have your little dick chopped off. Then I'll make you cook it like a sausage and eat it for your dinner. I'll have you fry your own penis on the pan live in a podcast and then film you sitting down at the table with it on a plate in front of you. I'll make you cut it up with your knife and fork into little pieces and have you eat it bite by bite," she thundered really getting into it now. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam." My little sausage was getting ever more little at the thought.

"The punishment will resume. Acknowledge," cut across the one-sided conversation. Alexa could have been saying, 'the next flight will depart from terminal two.' Her best airport terminal voice almost made me laugh. I had reached the 'who cares' stage. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen.

"Alexa, I understand. Thank you." I shot in quickly before Alexa decided to double the punishment for not acknowledging her.

"I might as well watch this live," said my wife. "Put on a good show for me, boy."

I had just got out my, 'Yes, Madam' when the first stroke of the whip cut straight on top on one of the previous welts. I howled in pain.

"Good for you, Alexa," chips in my wife. "Nice shot." At least the wife was getting a good show.

The following four slashes of the whip came at a steady pace and, as I yelped, I bounced my ass up and down as much as I could to try to avoid getting another hit on an existing welt. The last one got me and I howled again and couldn't help a burst of pee shooting to onto the floor in front of me.

"Still as incontinent as ever. Pathetic."

"That was five strokes. The punishment will resume in ten minutes," intoned Alexa from Terminal Three.

"I'll leave you to it, you useless twit, I just hope Tom gets full value out of your tenderised posterior this afternoon. Tell you what, put on your crotchless frilly panties. That way he can slap you on the butt as much as he likes without realising the pain he's causing you. If he doesn't go home happy I'll ask Alexa to whip you ass all over again." With that parting shot she closed the call before I could bleat out a 'Yes Madam.'

Silence. The waiting began again. I looked down at the floor at the little puddle of pee; a bit like a map of Africa with a few extra islands. I decided to have a strategy for dealing with Alexa's whip and to stick with it. Three more sessions to go: I'll push myself up as high as I can on my toes for the next one even though it means taking the whip on the back of my thighs, which is sore. Then I'll lower myself gradually through the following strikes of the whip. That way there will be a group of hits all together lower on my ass. I'll take the next round in the middle of my ass, even though that is already sore, hot and throbbing. For the last round, and I hope it is the last round, I'll drop as low as my arms clamped into the T-bar will let me and take the hits high on my ass. That's a plan. It's good to have a plan, even if it is a plan for your own punishment.

As for Tom, he likes a preliminary bit of a chase. I have to play hard to get, until he gets me. Then he feels justified in slapping me around for playing hard to get. And that gets him hard. A vengeful fuck follows, 'how dare I, a slut, try to run away from him,' and all that sort of stuff. I feel my asshole twitching at the thought of his massive dick sliding in through the frilly lace layers of my crotchless panties and hard into my ass, as he bends me, in my French maid outfit, over the arm of the couch. My own little dick hardens and swells at the thought.

"The punishment will resume. Acknowledge."

"Alexa, I understand. Thank you." I get up on my toes as her whip motor whines into life. Here we go.

dyetied
dyetied
128 Followers