Sausages for the Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's for daring to look me in the eye. From now you will always address me as Mistress. I am your Mistress.'

'Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress.'

'Good. We have an understanding.'

'After I have something to eat, I will begin your punishment for attempting to run away. A slave who signs up to be a slave never runs away. What you attempted was a fundamental breach of the contract you signed voluntarily. You chose to become a slave. You are still a slave. And until somebody decides to release you from your contract, you will remain a slave. The purpose of this punishment will be to convince you to never attempt to run away again.'

'Yes, Mistress,' nodded Dan in anxious agreement. Wanting to get on the right side of his new owner. He was anxious to make it clear, as clear as any tied and naked slave could, without speaking out of turn, that he would never attempt the low, cowardly, despicable act of running away again.

'In case you are wondering what your punishment involves, I will tell you. You can be thinking about it while I'm having my dinner. Basically I'm going to beat you once a day for the next week, each day and every day. There will be variety; the whip, the cane, the paddle, whatever and wherever. I intend to find out what makes you jump most. Then that will be the end of it.'

'Yes, Mistress,' said Dan, nodding again to indicate that he concurred fully with this too. He decided It would be best to project his assent without speaking. Something told him that Sophia might impart particular pain with that whip if she decided he was speaking without being given permission to speak. Clearly, she knew how to use it.

'Aside from that, we'll get on with doing the job we discussed on the flight over. There will be other jobs I'll have you do, but that job is the basic reason I bought you.'

'Yes, Mistress,' with more manic nodding from Dan. He wondered if he was overdoing the nodding. She might think he'd lost it totally.

Sophia, if that was who she was, placed the crop on the hall floor in front of Dan, and said. 'Gaze on it, Slave. Think about what I've said. I'll be back shortly to take you to the basement for your punishment to begin.'

'Yes Mistress,' nodded Dan at his new owner's disappearing back as she returned to the living room, closing the door to behind her.

The tip of his penis still stung and itched. A reminder of what was to come, maybe.