All Comments on 'Sausages for the Slave Ch. 15'

by dyetied

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Never saw that ending.

Really enjoyed your storytelling from beginning to ending.

Please keep writing!

You have a real talent.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Slavery is illegal. Even in your wacky assed world. Guantanamo prison isn’t a free for all, it’s a goddamn prison where lawyers, soldiers and every other fucking modern fucking convenience is.

Even in your whack ass world.

There is literary license and then there is bullshit spread so thick that it isn’t erotic or fun to read: it’s just annoying, like a fly buzzing around you while you’re trying to eat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just happened to see that you posted more chapters to this story. It became one of my favorites when I found it and since there were no updates for a few years, I thought it was complete. Thank you for posting the conclusion!

dyetieddyetied4 months agoAuthor

To Anonymous. Thanks for the favourable comment. The reason nothing happened to Sausages for the Slave for few years was that I had a go at writing up a back story called, with stunning originality, Sausages Backstory. Then I decided to bring the whole Sausages thing to a conclusion.

And thanks to the other Anonymous for your kind words.

As for Whackdoodle; you are my inspiration. Good luck.

ZdopZdop4 months ago

I gave a good chuckle to this ending. At least the ridiculousness of it is better than forever slavery. Or at least funnier.

Rickster1958Rickster19584 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. I’ve read it completely three times. I was a little disappointed with the ending as I was hoping Dan would actually get away and run into Mary after a few years and they could talk about what went wrong and how they ended up being where they are now. If your going to write any more stories I’d love to read Mary’s side of sausages.

dyetieddyetied4 months agoAuthor

Rickster, thanks for the comment. The story refused to lie down and die, so I rushed it towards the end. I was a bit of the same mind as yourself as I wrote ;the end.'. You tempt me to add an epilogue. After all, Dan has only arrived in Gitmo. He's still on the plane...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdyetied@dyetied
Born. Lived. Married. Kids. Not dead yet. Really enjoy this site. Write for the fun. Appreciate the interaction and comments on the work. I have published the Sausages saga on Amazon Kindle as an e-book. It's all bundled together and titled 'Breaking Dan.' It's free on Kindl...