All Comments on 'Savannah 01'

by georgia1857

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

I want to read about more of Amanda's fuck adventures. I want to hear about her cunt being filled with long, thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very well written

I think I'm going to enjoy this story of yours, and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I have enjoyed this fairly long first piece. I do not like the thought that it will be several weeks before the next portion. Hurry as much as you can.

london_james2010london_james2010about 12 years ago
Sex and Victoriana

Two of my favourite topics in one story and the main character has got big tits. I think I may have died and gone to heaven!

Great start Georgia, is there a Mister 1857? Can't wait for the next part; HURRY PLEASE

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
This has been a

most pleasant surprise....a very nice read, its tone, pace and language fitting the subject well. I will look forward to reading the next and the next and next submissions.

plantationmuscleboyplantationmuscleboyabout 12 years ago
Southern delicacy.

Wildy attracted to southern belles so your stories are now on my radar. I would be thrilled to see more sympathy for the plantation way of life in future stories. It's enticing to read about spoiled brat southern belles and their bratty attitudes toward the slaves that have to serve them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like Ravel's Bolero - slow build up with a crescendo

Very well written - dialogue and descriptions are superb.

Few minor typos.

Also, check the history - e.g., captains don't stand watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exellent Writing

good story, and a very strong female character seems to fulfill the line from an old 30's show tune, "Who could ask for anything more?"

D

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 12 years ago
Very good, but . . .

Madame, I am a Southerner, I am a writer, and I am particularly interested in the history of my region. Your writing style is very good but you need to use an editor for two purposes. First, your story contains some typographical errors; that is a problem which occurs easily, even for very good writers, and an editor can spot such errors quicker than can you. Secondly, you need an editor who is a Southerner because you cannot possibly write about the South in an accurate way if you were not born and raised in the South. Further, some of your history is inaccurate; e.g., Abraham Lincoln was not violently anti-slavery in 1860. You should read some of the dialogue from the 1858 Lincoln-Douglas debates to verify that point. However, I must say that the story is very well written and has been appreciated by a fellow writer.

hal_teehal_teealmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Some of the minor criticisms may be accurate, but I prefer to focus on the wonderfully expansive tale and the extremely high quality of your writing. This is a wonderful first chapter. Well done.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Great Story Beginning.

Looking forward to the continuing life and times of our lady.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Reader Warning ⚠️: Abandoned Story

This story is abandoned after eleven chapters!!! 😡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous